Top 5 Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Top 5 Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » May 25th, 2007, 12:06 am

This is not the biggest street gangs or any group apart of a bigger criminal organization, such as the Yamaguchi Gumi of the Yakuza or the Camorra of the Italian Mafia, but more of the syndicate in general...

Sorry for the long name, btw...

1. Triads
2. Russian Mafia
3. Yakuza
4. Italian Mafia
5. Albanian Mafia

Analyze:

Triads - They're in the biggest country in the world, so a larger number of people would be into these activities and groups than other countries' crime syndicates. Not saying that chinese people are criminals, btw...

Russian Mafia - Been here since the 1980s or maybe earlier, and it took them less time than other syndicates and mafias to grow large and still continue to grow. They have the same amout of members as the Triads, so it's a debatable subject on who's bigger...

Yakuza - Like the triads, they're more like a secret society. You don't hear about them much, well the triads you see more in movies, but they are large and tend to stay in the shadows. They also have rituals like tattoos and stuff...

Italian Mafia - Even this one flourished in the 1930s, now it has 25,000 members and 250,000 associates, and making 100 billion dollars a year, and it's said to have weakened. 3000 made members in the USA alone and god knows how many associates, and they're still a powerful organization...

Albanian Mafia - Alot of people will disagree with this one because it doesn't seem that major, but you can find them everywhere, and doing basiclly almost everything. They're said to have been even more brutal than the Russians, which are brutal enough, and in my country this is the ideal group where you can buy any type of firearm you want illigally or buy drugs. Also, they're in 5 continents according to wikipedia, and have thousands of people, as well as having ties to paramilitary groups, in this case Kosovo Liberation Army, just like the Serbian Mafia had to Arkan's Tigers/Serb Volunteer Guard in the 1990s...

Name your top 5 list here, or you can do top 10 if 5 isn't enough, or top 20 whatever you like...

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » May 26th, 2007, 3:09 pm

Interesting info man .. Propz . .havent think about the Albanian Mafia. .

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 5th, 2007, 12:11 pm

VybzKartel wrote:Interesting info man .. Propz . .havent think about the Albanian Mafia. .

Albanian mafia: "These 15 families have political contacts other organisations only dream about, they have in-house banking making money-laundering easy and also launder other syndicates money for a price, together they are becoming the most powerful organisation the world as ever seen."

thats a quote from an article... Google: Albanian mafia in Europe (click the first one) and you guys will see if Albanians are still 5th on that list.

"Albanians are among the most connected gangsters in the world" also another quote go read it.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » July 10th, 2007, 1:11 pm

i want connections to all 5 right now woo hoo! lets make money yall!,no im serious :-(

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » July 28th, 2007, 6:59 am

1)SOUTH AMERICAN CARTELS
2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 28th, 2007, 12:38 pm

get MS 13 out of there king kong!! thats sad u put them, i went at it with a grip of those fools, straight punks that cant speak a word of english

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 28th, 2007, 12:47 pm

KING KONG wrote:1)SOUTH AMERICAN CARTELS
2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13
You guys are acting like these are unified groups.

Except maybe MS13 they are all multiple gangs and groups.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 28th, 2007, 12:47 pm

^ even MS13 is but I mean the other ones listed fight with each other.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » July 28th, 2007, 1:52 pm

Somthing about the russian mafia... it is not one organized group but many small ones. of course there are some that are bigger than others and control more buisness. it is not correct to call the russian mafia 'russian' becuase it has many ppl that are not russian, chechens, georgians, avars, azeri's, jews and more ppl of the former USSR that are not russian.

Heard you talking about Albanian mafia and compared it to russian... I do not know to much of the albanian but if they strong like you say than I doubt that the russian mafia will let them get to strong because they dont want competition in the areas around them.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 28th, 2007, 3:30 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:Somthing about the russian mafia... it is not one organized group but many small ones. of course there are some that are bigger than others and control more buisness. it is not correct to call the russian mafia 'russian' becuase it has many ppl that are not russian, chechens, georgians, avars, azeri's, jews and more ppl of the former USSR that are not russian.

Heard you talking about Albanian mafia and compared it to russian... I do not know to much of the albanian but if they strong like you say than I doubt that the russian mafia will let them get to strong because they dont want competition in the areas around them.

we control europe, russia doesnt have a say in our presence or growth, go and read where i told u if u dont believe me, besides russians are in russia and america not many other places,

i still think the albanian mafia shud be higher then 4th because they are all unified the whole damn thing, the 15 families in north albania and the 100 man branch families in almost every EU country to sell drugs for them they are all together and work together, the yakuza does not even know and work with all the different crews and clans, south american cartels belong at 1st though they are pretty fuckin big, but the italian mafia shud be in the top 5 too

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » July 29th, 2007, 1:53 am

ShqipeG wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:Somthing about the russian mafia... it is not one organized group but many small ones. of course there are some that are bigger than others and control more buisness. it is not correct to call the russian mafia 'russian' becuase it has many ppl that are not russian, chechens, georgians, avars, azeri's, jews and more ppl of the former USSR that are not russian.

we control europe, russia doesnt have a say in our presence or growth, go and read where i told u if u dont believe me, besides russians are in russia and america not many other places,

i still think the albanian mafia shud be higher then 4th because they are all unified the whole damn thing, the 15 families in north albania and the 100 man branch families in almost every EU country to sell drugs for them they are all together and work together, the yakuza does not even know and work with all the different crews and clans, south american cartels belong at 1st though they are pretty fuckin big, but the italian mafia shud be in the top 5 too
I take that you dont know too much about russian mafia.. they control almost evry plce from Vladivastok in the east to viena (Austria) in the west. thats only in europe and russia.. they control also central asia the caucasus and parts of asia (mongolia, china..)
you were right about the fact that they have power in US. they even have influence in Australia..
I dont know exactly how does the balkan ppl (serb, albanian, bosnian) think of russians (by russians I mean ethnic russians but also chechens and other people of the caucasus), do they hate them or respect them or?? so if someone could explain it to me I thank him..

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » July 29th, 2007, 6:24 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:

I take that you dont know too much about russian mafia.. they control almost evry plce from Vladivastok in the east to viena (Austria) in the west. thats only in europe and russia.. they control also central asia the caucasus and parts of asia (mongolia, china..)
you were right about the fact that they have power in US. they even have influence in Australia..
I dont know exactly how does the balkan ppl (serb, albanian, bosnian) think of russians (by russians I mean ethnic russians but also chechens and other people of the caucasus), do they hate them or respect them or?? so if someone could explain it to me I thank him..

well i cant speak for the shit countries around albania but albanians dont hate russians, i never met an albanian who had a problem with a russian or talked about russia negatively but in europe cuz the albanians are the biggest not the russians. google it for yourself if you dont believe me youll see alot of news reports and documentaries about the albanian mob if you type it in on google.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » July 30th, 2007, 3:52 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13

EVERY MAFIA AND GANG ARE MULTIPLE SETS AND GROUPS!

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » July 30th, 2007, 4:27 pm

KING KONG wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13

EVERY MAFIA AND GANG ARE MULTIPLE SETS AND GROUPS!
tru but not every different type of mafia know each other like ms-13 all the different sets dont know each other, some might, or the yakuza, they are just sets all around china and japan, they dont all know and work with each other, i know the albanians all know each other tho i can tell you that but i dont have alot of info on other mafias or gangs

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » July 31st, 2007, 4:03 am

YOU REALLY THINK THAT ALL MS SETS R CONNECTED WID EACH OTHER?THATS BS MAN

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » July 31st, 2007, 8:13 pm

KING KONG wrote:YOU REALLY THINK THAT ALL MS SETS R CONNECTED WID EACH OTHER?THATS BS MAN
i saids they are not all connected, its just a name they all use, ms-13 same as yakuza and the other ones, but the albanina population is not a big one, every family or branch family in europe know and work with each other and work for the bosses back home. i dunno about the russians though

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 1st, 2007, 3:12 am

AIGHT

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 2nd, 2007, 2:35 pm

2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13
haha king kong its funny how on the ABI thread you say fuck Albanians but then you list them as the 4th biggest mafia organisation in the world. i dont get you? we come in 4th globally but we come after 9 trey in the bronx? lol by the way we come in 3rd, Yakuza is a name, there is Jap. Yaskuza, chinese yakuza and a bunch of other sets of yakuza, they dont all work together so you cant count yakuza as a whole. keep in mind people the albanian mafia is ONLY 10-15 years old because our country just got out of communism in 1990.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 3rd, 2007, 5:19 am

Capone475 wrote:
2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13
haha king kong its funny how on the ABI thread you say fu-- Albanians but then you list them as the 4th biggest mafia organisation in the world. i dont get you? we come in 4th globally but we come after 9 trey in the bronx? lol by the way we come in 3rd, Yakuza is a name, there is Jap. Yaskuza, chinese yakuza and a bunch of other sets of yakuza, they dont all work together so you cant count yakuza as a whole. keep in mind people the albanian mafia is ONLY 10-15 years old because our country just got out of communism in 1990.
1)THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CRIMINAL ORGANISATIONS NOT BOUT STREET GANGS!

2)I CAN COUNT YAKUZA CUZ THEY R ONE BIG GROUP EXEPT SOME LIL INDYPENDENT SETS!AND THERE IS DAMN SURE NO CHINESE YAKUZA MAN!THERE R JAPANESE YAKUZA GANGSTAS IN CHINA AND THERE MIGHT BE SOME CHINESE PEOPLE IN THE YAKUZA BUT THE TRIADS IS FOR CHINESE PEOPLE BASICALY!

3)THE ALBANIAN MAFIA FAMILY EXCIST FOR HUNDERETS OF YEAHS NOW MAN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 3rd, 2007, 8:32 am

KING KONG wrote:
Capone475 wrote:
2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13
haha king kong its funny how on the ABI thread you say fu-- Albanians but then you list them as the 4th biggest mafia organisation in the world. i dont get you? we come in 4th globally but we come after 9 trey in the bronx? lol by the way we come in 3rd, Yakuza is a name, there is Jap. Yaskuza, chinese yakuza and a bunch of other sets of yakuza, they dont all work together so you cant count yakuza as a whole. keep in mind people the albanian mafia is ONLY 10-15 years old because our country just got out of communism in 1990.
1)THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CRIMINAL ORGANISATIONS NOT BOUT STREET GANGS!

2)I CAN COUNT YAKUZA because THEY R ONE BIG GROUP EXEPT SOME LIL INDYPENDENT SETS!AND THERE IS DAMN SURE NO CHINESE YAKUZA MAN!THERE R JAPANESE YAKUZA GANGSTAS IN CHINA AND THERE MIGHT BE SOME CHINESE PEOPLE IN THE YAKUZA BUT THE TRIADS IS FOR CHINESE PEOPLE BASICALY!

3)THE ALBANIAN MAFIA FAMILY EXCIST FOR HUNDERETS OF YEAHS NOW MAN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

no the albanian mafia has not existed for 100 years, after 1990 the mobs started. before that we were under communism and anyone would have been killed if they were even thought of as a gangster. one thing, keep your thoughts about ABI to yourself on the other thread. and the albanian mafia is only as old as i posted up, im from there so dont argue because ive read alot about them.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » August 5th, 2007, 10:45 pm

Capone475 wrote:
2)RUSSIAN MAFIA
3)YAKUZA
4)ALBANIAN MAFIA
5)MS 13
Chinese Yakuza?...

You mean the Triads?...

weedz

Unread post by weedz » August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

both triads and yukuza organized background very long history around 17 century i from asia i known alots about them.Chinese triads and Yakuza they are alliances many generation they activity mostly everywhere asia,european , north american, australia watever and vietnamese, chinese,thailand lao, philippine combodia, indoasia, korean gangs are alliances with them so if you want to known how many members go ask the fbi or cia their are series movies about triads and Yakuza called Young and Dangerous 1,2,3,4,5,6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_and_Dangerous

Formigoni

Unread post by Formigoni » August 24th, 2007, 2:51 am

1.Italian Mafia
2.russians
3.mexicans
4.blacks

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » September 14th, 2007, 9:39 pm

Formigoni wrote:1.Italian Mafia
2.russians
3.mexicans
4.blacks
lmaooo blacks are forth? oh man i feel bad for you.

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » September 22nd, 2007, 1:55 pm

dumb mother fuckers. stop reading few books about em and talk like you know what the fuck is up.

realistically the whole rating thing is fucked up.

in the underworld/ there are rivals and friends. most of all they keep it silent so fucks like you dont know.

haha man funny shit how yall trynna compare certain groups with another. that is pointless.

by the way, japanese crime scene out dates europeans

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 22nd, 2007, 2:57 pm

Capone475 wrote:
2.russians
3.mexicans
4.blacks
yeah yeah we know your list

1. Albanian Mafia

2. Albanian Mafia

3. Albanian Mafia

4. Albanian Mafia

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 22nd, 2007, 10:39 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Capone475 wrote:
2.russians
3.mexicans
4.blacks
yeah yeah we know your list

1. Albanian Mafia

2. Albanian Mafia

3. Albanian Mafia

4. Albanian Mafia

The Albanian mafia is pretty fcuking powerful, but I dont know if they're the biggest criminal syndicate in the world, maybe in Europe but not the world. Although they have grown to a huge extent in a matter of 15-20 years.

I dont really have a list because I dont study each criminal syndicate closely to give an opinion about them all but for today I would probably have to go with the 'Colombian Cartels'.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 22nd, 2007, 10:57 pm

i dunno but you guys are forgetting islamic groups, turkish groups n mess

we all know damn well the islamic crime groups are crazy

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 22nd, 2007, 11:00 pm

pistolslanga wrote:i dunno but you guys are forgetting islamic groups, turkish groups n mess

Not many European nations are Islamic though, Turkey, Bulgaria, Albania, and maybe a few more.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 22nd, 2007, 11:00 pm

If I'm forgetting any let me know. ^^^^^^

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » October 6th, 2007, 10:42 pm

Hmm let me rearrange the list.

1. Russian Mafia - 3 million members in Russia alone, not to mention over 10,000 groups worldwide.
2. Traids - Debatable. Goes from 100,000 to millions. But all I can say is they're the oldest. 2000+ years.
3. Yakuza - From 10,000 to over 500,000. This is also debatable. Too much publicity.
4. Italian Mafia - 25,000 members, 250,000 associates, one of the biggest, richest, most powerful but weakening.
5. Albanians/Columbians - Albanians got UCK as their backup which consists of 50,000+ personell military force. Columbians got FARC and gurillas and also control most of the world's drugs.

Most profitable - Russian Mafia - The fact that they are able to launder over 250 billion dollars out of their 400 banks in Russia alone annually is only that. Imagine their profit must be over a trillion dollars annually. They're the fastest growing too. They will probably be the next Italian Mafia of the 20th century, and as I quote a book on organized crime groups,

"The gates to a dangerous new world are open. No one will have the resources to stop them. You people in the west don't know our mafia yet, but you will..."

- Boris Urov

All in all, Triads work like a secret society more than organized crime. And China is big enough for that a percentage for a normal large country to have people involved in organized crime, China could have tens of millions. But they're still honest, hardworking people, most of them...

Although, even over the Albanians, who are a bunch of un-educated violent selaci, are nothing compared to the Russians. On the rise, my ass, shiptaria. The Russians control the Russian goverment, meaning they have unlimited resources, aka access to high tech weaponry and nukes etc, unlimited funding, and 1 trillion dollars a year a hell of a good thing.

But, no matter if if I don't like it, they form alliances with other crime syndicates so there is no warfare, but for temporary time and over minor deals, otherwise a multi billion dollar organized crime activity which is run by another mafia must be taken over to feed its own appitite, which cause warfare.

And as everyone knows, whoever it is and how powerful maybe, Russian mobsters will never backdown. If they're outnumbered, simple, they'll send for help. I've always had a vision in my mind of the urban brawls that include 100 vs 100 fights, where a 100 person group of gang members waiting for a fight suddenly find out that they're incoming enemy(Russians), is not another 100 person team, but more 20 tanks a 10 helicopters, as well as 100 well armed troops. This is a good thing to witness. Epic. :D

Hrhrhr...

You want info, google it. It's the best way. Here's a legal link:

http://movieforumz.com/showthread.php?t=64602

Gonna watch this now.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » October 7th, 2007, 8:39 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:i dunno but you guys are forgetting islamic groups, turkish groups n mess

Not many European nations are Islamic though, Turkey, Bulgaria, Albania, and maybe a few more.
Bulgaria is an Orthodoxian country.