Black girl tortured by 6 whites

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Black girl tortured by 6 whites

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2007, 2:42 am

This happened in West Virginia, USA very recently and yesterday, Wednesday, 9/12th 2007, Megan Williams was still being treated for
this in the hospital.

<p>

She was Tortured and Raped for a whole week, by Six White individuals, Three males and Three Females Between the ages of 20 and 49.

<p>

<p>

CNN normally does not reveal sexual assault victims' names. But Williams, who is hospitalized, and her mother, Carmen Williams, wanted her identity revealed.

Police said Bobby Brewster raped Williams, forced her to lick blood and drink from a toilet, and told his mother to kill Williams if she tried to escape.
Authorities previously said Williams was also forced to eat rat and dog feces.

According to criminal complaints filed in the county, Williams was assaulted, stabbed in the left leg,
choked with cords and beaten for at least a week. When she was found, big parts of her hair had also been torn off of her scalp.
Williams says that Alisha Burton 22 cut her ankle with a knife while saying, "That's what we do to Niggers around here," police records show.

"I don't understand a human being doing another human being the way they did my daughter," Carmen Williams told The Associated Press on Tuesday from her daughter's hospital room. "I didn't know there were people like that out here."

Deputies received a tip and Saturday visited a home owned by Frankie Brewster in Big Creek, West Virginia.
As the deputies spoke with a woman on the front porch, "a female inside the residence limped toward the door with her arms held out, saying 'Help me,' " according to a news release from the sheriff's
department.
"It's something you'd expect to see in a horror movie, not in Logan County," Abraham said. "She was subjected to unendurable torture down there."

The six are charged with kidnapping, sexual assault, malicious wounding and battery. If convicted of kidnapping, a suspect could face a sentence of up to life in prison. The penalty for first-degree sexual assault is 15 to 35 years.
Abraham said he is seeking the maximum sentence on the kidnapping charges. In addition to the Brewsters, the suspects are Danny J. Combs, 20, of Harts, West Virginia; and George A. Messer, 27, Karen Burton, 46, and her daughter, Alisha Burton, 23, all of Chapmanville, West Virginia.
"They all have previous records and have been arrested numerous times," Sheriff W.E. Hunter said Tuesday. "They are familiar to law enforcement."
Frankie Brewster was charged with first-degree
murder in 1994, but pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter in the death of an 84-year-old woman. She was released in 2000 after serving five years in prison, according to court records cited by the AP.
All of the six individuals that are involved in this case are accused of 108 different cases of crimes all combined.
All six were being held in lieu of $100,000 bail, and all requested court-appointed attorneys, the AP reported.
Investigators are still looking for two other people suspected of driving Williams to the home, according to the AP.

Carmen Williams had not reported her daughter missing, saying Megan Williams often disappeared for weeks at a time.

Carmen Williams said she is "horrified" by her daughter's injuries.
"She wakes up crying, and the first thing she hollers is 'Mommy,' " she said.

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 26th, 2007, 6:53 am

100,000 BAIL COME ON MAN. I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A BAIL. SEE WAT IM SAYIN MAN THEY DONT GIVE A F ABOUT US. I KNOW PEOPLE ON DOPE CHARGES WITH HIGHER BAILS. I HAVE NO LOVE FOR RAPIST OR MOLESTERS. EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE " BUT I WOULD DO THE JOB FOR FREE ON THEM" AND THIS IS WHY I "PRE JUDGE' WHITE PEOPLE I CANT TRUST IT I DO KNOW SOME THATS VERY COOL BUT I HAD TO PRE JUDGE THEM 1ST BEFORE WE COULD EVEN MOVE ON.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » September 26th, 2007, 9:17 am

I saw this here and I sometimes wonder about people on the mainland. People are wacked out of thier minds. Hate to be judgemental but these people look like some back-wood hillbilly's.

This girl is lucky to be alive.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » September 26th, 2007, 10:33 am

I bet there all locked up in pc cuzz u know they can't be on a yard full of blacks after they did something like that to a black girl

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » September 26th, 2007, 11:11 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I bet there all locked up in pc cuzz u know they can't be on a yard full of blacks after they did something like that to a black girl
You mean white prisoners would protect these kind of f*ckers?? Daam...

Here it don't matter what colour you are if you have raped or molested someone. You're under a green light from everyone, everyone want's to beat you up or stab you.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » September 26th, 2007, 11:33 am

To make my point clearer...
punamusta wrote:
You mean white prisoners would protect these kind of f*ckers?? Daam...
...by this I mean that you made it sound like only black prisoners would want to beat these f*ckers, but can it really be so? If that's true, I'm speechless.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2007, 6:52 pm

so how much jail time for them?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2007, 9:02 pm

HiloBoy wrote:I saw this here and I sometimes wonder about people on the mainland. People are wacked out of thier minds. Hate to be judgemental but these people look like some back-wood hillbilly's.

This girl is lucky to be alive.
Is she really? I truly hope and pray that psychologically she will be able to overcome this.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2007, 9:04 pm

alexalonso wrote:so how much jail time for them?
pssshh

they'll probably get probation for committing a "prank"

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2007, 9:04 pm

Im guessing 15-20. Should be LWOP.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2007, 9:10 pm

A Ghost wrote:
pssshh

they'll probably get probation for committing a "prank"

and then they'll lock up their black mail man for trying to commit "an anthrax attack"

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 27th, 2007, 1:55 pm

they should get life but before that they should let peoples get at them.

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » September 29th, 2007, 8:21 pm

to put this attack in perspective. this woman has actually been through a combination of texas chainsaw massacre and the hills have eyes! death should be the penalty for these monsters. but of course the wont even do 10 yrs

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » September 30th, 2007, 1:21 pm

I have to agree with others that life w/o parole should be the sentence. Im still confused as to how she got there. I thought I had heard something about her not being from WV or living there, could be wrong. Anyone know?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 30th, 2007, 2:36 pm

LcBwC wrote:I have to agree with others that life w/o parole should be the sentence. Im still confused as to how she got there. I thought I had heard something about her not being from WV or living there, could be wrong. Anyone know?
She went there with her so-called "friends" and had no clue that they would do this to her. One of the guys at the mobile home was her ex-boyfriend.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 30th, 2007, 5:57 pm

My guess is that drugs were involved

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 1st, 2007, 12:40 am

Christina Marie wrote:My guess is that drugs were involved
I don't know about the torturers but drugs weren't involved with Megan herself.

Anyways, Megan was there at the house before and that they had even previously beat her. Her father said that she has some "mental issues" which leads to the idea that those sickos were not only torturing a woman and using racial slurs, they did it thinking they could get away with it and abusing a person who was less able to defend herself. Truly disgusting.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 1st, 2007, 12:43 am

king phoenix wrote:to put this attack in perspective. this woman has actually been through a combination of texas chainsaw massacre and the hills have eyes! death should be the penalty for these monsters. but of course the wont even do 10 yrs
Even without the addition of the 10 year hate crime addition, the torture and sexual allegations alone are enough for each of the six involved that they all face life.

On a sidenote: It seems like people here like to post opinions based on nothing. Which is why it's horrible that they don't even talk about this story or give out more information because Al and Jesse have decided to jump on the Jena bandwagon instead. For crying out loud, her parents say they want the media to be covering this more.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » October 1st, 2007, 7:56 am

No one has answered yet, so I'll ask again:

Is it really so that white rapists/molesters in USA has to worry only about non-white prisoners and vice versa?

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » October 1st, 2007, 12:40 pm

NAH EVERYBODY GET IT IF YOU A RAPIST OR MOLESTER.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 1st, 2007, 9:56 pm

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY wrote:NAH EVERYBODY GET IT IF YOU A RAPIST OR MOLESTER.

the nice thing about sex offenders is it gives convicts of all color a justifiable source to vent their rage...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 1st, 2007, 9:58 pm

If you're in jail for any crime against women and/or children, especially something sexual, you are a living punching bag.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 1st, 2007, 10:34 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

Anyways, Megan was there at the house before and that they had even previously beat her. Her father said that she has some "mental issues" which leads to the idea that those sickos were not only torturing a woman and using racial slurs, they did it thinking they could get away with it and abusing a person who was less able to defend herself. Truly disgusting.
You are going to tell me with absolute certainty that "Megan" who had "mental issues" could not also be at risk for alcohol or drug abuse? Anyways what the hell were her parents allowing her to hang out with these low lifes for? Where were they?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 1st, 2007, 11:04 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

You are going to tell me with absolute certainty that "Megan" who had "mental issues" could not also be at risk for alcohol or drug abuse? Anyways what the hell were her parents allowing her to hang out with these low lifes for? Where were they?
didnt the article say her mother didnt think she was a missing person because she would be gone for weeks at time? that is not something acceptable for a minor child to be doing... but very typical for a drug addict

I would suspect drugs to be a focal point of attraction for Meganto end up in a house like that.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 2nd, 2007, 9:09 am

I am trying to make light of what these fucking animals did to that young girl. I hope they rot in hell. But WHEN are parents going to start taking personal responsibility for their kids? Jesussssss Christ....come on? Weeks at a time? I would flip out if I couldnt find my son even if I called him every 5 mins when he was a minor. Hell.....I still get worried if I can reach him sometimes.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 2nd, 2007, 10:21 am

Well no matter how evil these people are all they have to do is go to church and prey and they will go str8 to heaven lol that's why they should kill them before they find god

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » October 2nd, 2007, 11:00 am

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY wrote:NAH EVERYBODY GET IT IF YOU A RAPIST OR MOLESTER.
Thanks for answering. And yea, that's what I thought. Would have been sick in any other way. Just had to ask as sometimes it feels that these "race" matters get very deep there.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 2nd, 2007, 7:35 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Well no matter how evil these people are all they have to do is go to church and prey and they will go str8 to heaven lol that's why they should kill them before they find god
Trust me unless they PC up REAL tight they are going to get tortured. And dont think gaurds dont look the other way even in PC on that type of crime.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » October 3rd, 2007, 9:55 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
LcBwC wrote:I have to agree with others that life w/o parole should be the sentence. Im still confused as to how she got there. I thought I had heard something about her not being from WV or living there, could be wrong. Anyone know?
She went there with her so-called "friends" and had no clue that they would do this to her. One of the guys at the mobile home was her ex-boyfriend.
Thx for clearing that up for me. Thats some wild ish. People think they are safe and let their guard down when they are sround strangers and here it is she was around friends and something this heinous still happened.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 3rd, 2007, 11:39 am

Its a sick crazy world were living in that's all I can say

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 3rd, 2007, 12:17 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

justice league wrote: didnt the article say her mother didnt think she was a missing person because she would be gone for weeks at time? that is not something acceptable for a minor child to be doing... but very typical for a drug addict

I would suspect drugs to be a focal point of attraction for Meganto end up in a house like that.
Christina Marie wrote:I am trying to make light of what these #%@&#%@ animals did to that young girl. I hope they rot in hell. But WHEN are parents going to start taking personal responsibility for their kids? Jesussssss Christ....come on? Weeks at a time? I would flip out if I couldnt find my son even if I called him every 5 mins when he was a minor. Hell.....I still get worried if I can reach him sometimes.

Did any of you actually read the articles or watch the video??????!

She was/is 20, not a minor.

She did have a history or "drifting off" and "mental issues" her dad said, and her mother did say that she first thought she had drifted off or something at first. But she's not a complete idiot, and she's not a minor.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 3rd, 2007, 2:53 pm

[quote="MiChuhSuh]
Did any of you actually read the articles or watch the video??????!

She was/is 20, not a minor.

She did have a history or "drifting off" and "mental issues" her dad said, and her mother did say that she first thought she had drifted off or something at first. But she's not a complete idiot, and she's not a minor.[/quote]

I am sorry... I DID read the article, they refered to her a GIRL, not a WOMAN... excuse me for not properly recognizing lack of responsibility when I see it.