5-9 Brims

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

5-9 Brims

Unread post by Lefty » April 18th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Yea, i heard they had 5-9 brims on the west coast, but they supposidly fell off or disbanded or w/e. Out in Brooklyn, they are a very active set, r they still on the west?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 5-9 Brims

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » April 19th, 2004, 10:45 am

Lefty wrote:Yea, i heard they had 5-9 brims on the west coast, but they supposidly fell off or disbanded or w/e. Out in Brooklyn, they are a very active set, r they still on the west?
Well Brotha research a lil harder and don't go by what ya heard. The 5/9 Brims are here in San Diego. Come down to San Diego and go to Oceanview Park on 40th and Oceanview Blvd and tell them what you heard.

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » April 19th, 2004, 1:26 pm

yo, y the (i'll get banned) r u trippin, tellin me go ask them what u heard.all i did was ask if the rumor was true.No need 2 act like a dick.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » April 19th, 2004, 7:23 pm

Lefty wrote:yo, y the (i'll get banned) r u trippin, tellin me go ask them what u heard.all i did was ask if the rumor was true.No need 2 act like a dick.
Its not that I'm acting like a dick, Its i'm tire of East Coast Cats comming on here speaking on Cali gangs as if yall are in Cali. Now 5/9 Brims are in NYC. I'm not with copy cat sets. Did a Cali OG start The Brims there?

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » April 19th, 2004, 10:18 pm

im not 59 but im allied with 62 brims and my og is str8 from bali not no mad up person either.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » April 19th, 2004, 11:58 pm

^^^^^homie how is your OG from Kali and you talking about 5 til I die, I know you didn't get that from him.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 21st, 2004, 8:12 am

REAL B-DOGS DONT CLAIM THE 5 POINT STAR, THE VICELORDS, THE LATIN KINGS THE BLACK P STONE OF CHICAGO DOES CALI B-DOGS TO MY UNDERSTANDING DONT SO OBVIOUSLY UR A NYC BLOOD WITH CALI ROOTS AND UR TEACHINGS WERE WRONG

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 21st, 2004, 10:40 am

lol

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » April 21st, 2004, 10:46 pm

naw its not about teaching being wrong its some sets or ppl choose the bang with the 5 or not, in nyc we have a alliance with the stones so we rep the 5 not meaning everybody do but me and my brims thats with the stones ride the 5.

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » April 21st, 2004, 10:48 pm

and yup im a nyc blood all day im not from kali i rep nyc blood with kali roots tho

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 22nd, 2004, 2:05 am

BG MLOCO wrote:REAL B-DOGS DONT CLAIM THE 5 POINT STAR, THE VICELORDS, THE LATIN KINGS THE BLACK P STONE OF CHICAGO DOES CALI B-DOGS TO MY UNDERSTANDING DONT SO OBVIOUSLY UR A NYC BLOOD WITH CALI ROOTS AND UR TEACHINGS WERE WRONG

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
YEAH HES RIGHT I DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT 5 POINT STAR OR 6 POINT STAR I COULD CARE LESS.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » April 22nd, 2004, 1:26 pm

^^^^ yeah where I'm at now the fools go by that BS, but they don't say that sh*t to me, that is some straight BS, i don't even recognize them as dogs when they say that, its sad there is only a few blood gangs once you leave kali that don't go by that bull, then when you tell them they are wrong they wanna try and act like they started bloods,lol, like this is new

MS PFUNK

Unread post by MS PFUNK » May 6th, 2004, 5:52 pm

5-9 IS DEFINITELY A SAN DIEGO GANG, ALTHO IM FROM EASTSIDE PIRU (SKYLINE) I WULD HVE TO GIVE THE BRIMS THIER PROPS FOR BEING ONE OF THE DOWNST SETS IN DAGO. NIGGAS AND BI*CHS ALIKE I KICK IN THE SOUTH ON THE REGLR AND I AINT NEVER HEARD OF NO 5% SHI- OR EAST COAST SHI- SO PLZ LETS NOT TAKE IT THERE. LIKE U WAS TOLD IF U WANNA KNOW COME TO DAGO AND FIND OUT

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 8th, 2004, 9:07 am

thats a trip i didnt know that some bloods dont use the 5 point star. but unlike me i am under the five point star so are my homies from all bloods sets

MS PFUNK

Unread post by MS PFUNK » May 8th, 2004, 9:58 am

y.g looney wrote:thats a trip i didnt know that some bloods dont use the 5 point star. but unlike me i am under the five point star so are my homies from all bloods sets
my experience with sets who represent the five point star is mostly from the east coast, i know in n.j. 5%rs are thick, however, here in Dago the Brims is another blood gang. Thier not the biggest but they make their presence known when necessary in a big way.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 8th, 2004, 10:40 am

the bloods who are under the five point star is not an eastcoast thing. i have meet bloods from the westcoast who are under the five point star the crips use the six point star as well as the folks the bloods and vicelords use the five point star. its not just an eastcoast thing to its everywhere you go.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » May 8th, 2004, 11:31 am

y.g looney wrote:the bloods who are under the five point star is not an eastcoast thing. i have meet bloods from the westcoast who are under the five point star the crips use the six point star as well as the folks the bloods and vicelords use the five point star. its not just an eastcoast thing to its everywhere you go.

i want u to tell me where u seen bloods and crips frum cali claiming stars and frum what set. im frum ny and dont rep no goddamn stars. u sound crazy thinkin cali homies is reppin stars dats folk and people gangs not blood and crip

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 8th, 2004, 11:44 am

yea fa realz. i aint never heard of no Cali Bloods and crips reppin 6 point and 5 point.
lol niggas dont really care about that shit
I thought hoovers where crips + folk. cuz of Larry Hoover
but found out that they dont rep that shit, jus a coincidence
and plus i hearing hoover is anybody Killaz these days

that shit is more common midwest.

are there even people and nation folk out in cali?
not alot i would figure

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 8th, 2004, 12:29 pm

the people from cail i have seen rep the 5 star bloods are some pirus from la some blackstones from la some brims from la and some ifgs from la i'm not here to cause an agrument just telling ya what i have seen in the past thats all

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 8th, 2004, 10:12 pm

y.g looney wrote:the people from cail i have seen rep the 5 star bloods are some pirus from la some blackstones from la some brims from la and some ifgs from la i'm not here to cause an agrument just telling ya what i have seen in the past thats all
If you seen any pirus, brims and ifgs from la repping a 5 star you seen some phony niggas. LA/West Coast gangs dont bang under no stars it has absolutely nothing to do with us. Thats hybrid stuff started in the midwest / not official. Real rips and damus dont bang stars period.

Unread post by Guest » May 13th, 2004, 9:40 pm

In texa$ damu$ rep the five point star and the ckrabs rep six piont star. A$ of the term," five poppin, six droppin." That$ what u$ b-dawg$ $ay in Hou$ton a$ a greet and also to di$re$pect rips.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » May 14th, 2004, 12:20 am

j-king wrote:In texa$ damu$ rep the five point star and the ckrabs rep six piont star. A$ of the term," five poppin, six droppin." That$ what u$ b-dawg$ $ay in Hou$ton a$ a greet and also to di$re$pect rips.

That's just because you're confused.

Unread post by Guest » May 14th, 2004, 6:40 am

Damn, why it alwayz gotta be $ome haterz in here. Nobody wa$ talkin to fresh!!!!

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » May 14th, 2004, 9:51 am

Dont Say Texas, I have yet to see a blood or crip gang in Dallas, Rep a 5 or 6 point star. I am not saying There is absolutely no one doing it, I am just saying I have never seen it.

Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Groove On » June 10th, 2004, 8:06 am

Crips are Crips, Bloods are Bloods, Peoples is Peoples, Folks are Folks.
in certain cities that you guys talked about i can see the confusion cause you have all four of these gangs in your city so there maybe a truce between each other in these cities. But i think i can say that in LA crips & Bloods have nothing to do with stars it's about turf.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 9:18 am

I'm not sure but wasn't the original 5-9 brims from LA? Because I always thought that the 5-9 represented 59th street but that's impossible because you share the hood with shell town which is around 38th st and then I looked up LA bloods and they had 5-9 brims so then I knew that's where you guys had to derive from. Why do you guys say south side?? Do you think the NYC 5-9 set is from SD or LA? because you don't really run into many BRims nowadays, so your hood has deep roots. I don't know much about B&C's so that's why I might sound dumb to you..

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 28th, 2007, 4:47 am

WAT WE HAVE HERE AGIAN IS A DISTORTION OF HISTORY. WAT HAPPEN WAS WHEN ALL THE CALI AND CHI HOMIES STARTED EXPANDING OF COURSE THEY COULD EITHER DO 2 THINGS BANG OR ALIGN. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID HERES WHERE THE LOCALS START TAKING WAT THEY HEAR AND MIXING IT AND IF YOU A LIL NIGGA AND SEE VICE LORDS AND BRIMS WHO BOTH GOT ON RED ON SAYIN SOWOOP THE OTHER SAYIN 5 POPPIN, AND NOBODY TELLIN HIM THE DIFFRENCE AND MIND YOU THIS IS THE LOCALS HOOD WHERE HE OR SHE WAS BORN AT SO THATS HOW HE GROW UP WITH ALL that EMBEDED IN HIM AND DATS HOW A MILLION NIGGAS LIKE HIM ALL OVER EAST,SOUTH, MIDWEST, SOUTHWEST, ETC.... COME UP WITH THESE BELIEF SYSTEMS.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 29th, 2007, 8:28 am

dude u sure them niggas from texas rep the five. man i knew that niggas dont rep the five or any crips reppin the 6