Maryland gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Maryland gangs

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 25th, 2005, 12:30 pm

i feel u cityboy i been quit with these knuckleheads

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 26th, 2005, 8:09 am

rightttt....murdaland yo...im hardcore...lol

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » February 28th, 2005, 5:52 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:guess im a idiot then reveran tank
At least olo can write a paragraph. You can't write a complete sentence.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Word. wrote:
TheHomieQ wrote:guess im a idiot then reveran tank
At least olo can write a paragraph. You can't write a complete sentence.
true true.u done or u got anything else to say?

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OCG Rep » July 25th, 2006, 8:42 am

In Caltimore you Got Crips set:ETG Eight Tray Gangsta SGC ShotGun Crips OCG Organized Crime Gangsta(folk nation) ICG INsane Crip Gang ICP Insane Crip Posse 8 Ball (folk and loc united) and BMF BLacc Mafia Family

For The OOLbS: TTP, NTG, L gang, RSP Rollin 20 Blacc War Street(bulletpoof) MOB pirus

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 25th, 2006, 9:50 am

[quote="OCG Rep"]In Caltimore you Got Crips set:ETG Eight Tray Gangsta SGC ShotGun Crips OCG Organized Crime Gangsta(folk nation) ICG INsane Crip Gang ICP Insane Crip Posse 8 Ball (folk and loc united) and BMF black Mafia Family

For The OOLbS: TTP, NTG, L gang, RSP Rollin 20 black War Street(bulletpoof) MOB pirus[/quote]

aye ocg i made a list for baltimore crews that organized crime gangsta is a new 1

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OCG Rep » July 26th, 2006, 7:40 am

OCG was started b(k)y an OOG from philly the is froze rite now cut still active OCGr60NHC It is set that is trying to unite all war'n Crip set like Rollin60 and ETG they hang together so we bang together

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 26th, 2006, 11:44 am

i seen ocg tagged up over on the westside of town on some apartment buildings.. around edmonson village/yale heights area...but i always thought that was a regular hustle click

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OCG Rep » July 27th, 2006, 8:55 am

OCG is like how oolbs got UxBxN that what OCG is Trying C come we are than a folk nation set or Cridge from folk to locs we are a movement that is uniting Crips all over

Our colors are all crip colors cut they have meanings:
Orange(hoovers): the of hoova joe and his struggle; meetings
Gray(gangstas):the battle color of Tookie(CIP); war
Blue:(crips all over): Raymond Washigton passion: C-Nation
White(^^^^):CIP to Queen SHEBA KING DAVID; Fallin LOCS and FOLKS
BlaCC(SBCC); THe color of my Heart: OG status
Brown:(FTC);the dirt iam from and what i will return to: The hustlers of the set

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OCG Rep » July 27th, 2006, 9:08 am

Edmondson AVE are oolobs mostly TTP and MOB Diru Cut there are a few LOCs Choppin Up over there
In Popular Grove is where all the crips are you might have mix up cause they are so close (Popular Grove is 83gangsta)

Park heights oolobs They are a New Crip Sets called crack GANG CRIPS (CGC) and THE WOOD MAFIA

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 27th, 2006, 10:55 am

[quote="OCG Rep"]Edmondson AVE are oolobs mostly TTP and MOB Diru Cut there are a few LOCs Choppin Up over there
In Popular Grove is where all the crips are you might have mix up cause they are so close (Popular Grove is 83gangsta)

Park heights oolobs They are a New Crip Sets called crack GANG CRIPS (CGC) and THE WOOD MAFIA[/quote]

i know poplar grove got 83.....park heights used to have insane crip gang but now i know they got a few 9-3 niggahs....edmondson ave used to have a set called edmondson avenue crip i dont know if they still exist..then u got cbs i heard they supposed to be blood now

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NEW GANG

Unread post by OCG Rep » July 28th, 2006, 7:40 am

There is a gang or family on the EASTside Called AOD Angels OF Death SMF Self Made Family they rep the Four Crown and the 8 piont star (the star has folks point with extra R and P for stands for Power and Respect) They are going at Purple City Byrd Brains and are winning the war

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: NEW GANG

Unread post by Qdawg » July 28th, 2006, 9:57 am

[quote="OCG Rep"]There is a gang or family on the EASTside Called AOD Angels OF Death SMF Self Made Family they rep the Four Crown and the 8 piont star (the star has folks point with extra R and P for stands for Power and Respect) They are going at Purple City Byrd Brains and are winning the war[/quote]

what hood in b-more is not beefing with them purple city byrdgang niggahs over on pennslyania avenue

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 28th, 2006, 12:28 pm

Q park heights was the area out near M crib right?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 28th, 2006, 1:54 pm

[quote="kg_loco1"]Q park heights was the area out near M crib right?[/quote]

yeah yah was the very end of park heights,alotta jamaicans run that particular part

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 2nd, 2006, 4:17 pm

[quote="OCG Rep"]Edmondson AVE are oolobs mostly TTP and MOB Diru Cut there are a few LOCs Choppin Up over there

Park heights oolobs They are a New Crip Sets called crack GANG CRIPS (CGC) and THE WOOD MAFIA[/quote]

i could be trippin but readin what u typed now is what i told another dude named "mygatsaybangbang".. seems like yah the same 2 people

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 20th, 2007, 12:53 pm

cityboy wrote:
DiaBo wrote:I told ya boyz there gangs in maryland.
noone said there wasnt. there's latino gangs in montgomery county. as far as crips, i seriously doubt that. man you cant really call them gangs out here. people roll with streets and neighborhoods more then gangs. there's crews and shit, but that blood and crip shit just aint happenin like that in maryland. as far as im concerned, if they came to the city screamin that shit, im sure they wouldnt last long. trust
naw its hell brips down here in bmore my ni99a they be on popular grove all day and its hella bloods down here to like E/S F.S.B 92st, W/S TTP, W/S PDL, ceder blk piru, censhaw mafia , and as far as u sayin if we ckam to the city screaming that we wouldnt last ha ha that funny my ni99a basue nigga down been to bal with my OOG k glock aka lil kap gun ni99a wat it u say ni99a down been to south bentral la and watts ni99as was right on 92st and on the alley behind it its got my set tagged right there ni99a aint fcukin with bmore unless is bali fa real

Jredd fsb 9st

Re: NEW GANG

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 20th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Qdawg wrote:
OCG Rep wrote:There is a gang or family on the EASTside Called AOD Angels OF Death SMF Self Made Family they rep the Four Crown and the 8 piont star (the star has folks point with extra R and P for stands for Power and Respect) They are going at Purple City Byrd Brains and are winning the war
what hood in b-more is not beefing with them purple city byrdgang niggahs over on pennslyania avenue
a yo q then ni99a in aod i kno all of them ni99a they wanted me to drop my flad and ckome angle but i was like it aint happening ya dig but i kno them 7 main Guardians of they set like my ni99a lil b and my ni99a moses and my ni99a checo

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 20th, 2007, 1:00 pm

Qdawg wrote:
OCG Rep wrote:Edmondson AVE are oolobs mostly TTP and MOB Diru Cut there are a few LOCs Choppin Up over there

Park heights oolobs They are a New Crip Sets called crack GANG CRIPS (CGC) and THE WOOD MAFIA
i know poplar grove got 83.....park heights used to have insane crip gang but now i know they got a few 9-3 niggahs....edmondson ave used to have a set called edmondson avenue crip i dont know if they still exist..then u got cbs i heard they supposed to be blood now
down over west on poplar grove u got them rollin twinkies ni99a (20's nhc) got them rolllin napps(90's) u got 8 tramps(tray) bix tramps(tray)
u also got 5 2 hoovers down here

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » October 20th, 2007, 2:52 pm

the elmz aint that active in b-more homey?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 20th, 2007, 4:52 pm

yo p-fonk i told you before elms is rarely heard of..you might catch em in west bmore county like ya boy mack-drama said

& j-redd i hear ya dog i wasnt aware of all those sets

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » October 20th, 2007, 6:02 pm

damn thats brazy...
them CMGz is active already? damn!

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 20th, 2007, 6:14 pm

i never heard of crenshaw mafia in bmore or cedar block j-redd he seen em though...ive seen inglewood family members though(2 dudes to be exact) but as far as a whole set of ifgb then no

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » October 20th, 2007, 7:42 pm

well i do know CMG is now in there, thats fosho. They cool with the lanes and the hunnaz

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 20th, 2007, 8:29 pm

Qdawg wrote:i never heard of crenshaw mafia in bmore or cedar block j-redd he seen em though...ive seen inglewood family members though(2 dudes to be exact) but as far as a whole set of ifgb then no
yea crenshaw mafia just bame to bmore bout a lil bit ago and ceder been here for a lil bit my ni99a

BOODAH

TINY BOMP1TON,MD

Unread post by BOODAH » November 13th, 2007, 8:55 pm

ELM STREET P1RUS RESIDE WEST EAST SOUTH N NORTH BALTIMORE 1000 MAYO BLK N 700 SETTIA BLK.W/S PDL CML W/S DLB E/S FSB W/S TTP 200BLK 300BLK 400BLK E/S LPP 1500BLK.

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » November 14th, 2007, 3:59 am

from what i last heard elmz and CMG and PDL and BHB aint exactly seein "eye to eye" with u elmz...

Jroc23

Unread post by Jroc23 » November 23rd, 2007, 10:48 am

BANG187 wrote:from what i last heard elmz and CMG and PDL and BHB aint exactly seein "eye to eye" with u elmz...
naw it iant like that bl892d ni99as is cool its just ni99as is throwing abk so if ni99as dis they set...og or watever then its going to be problems... l8ike just a lil bit ago the big homie L-cKash smack the shit out of the big homie from ttp 400blk real talk ni99as is just doingthem nd they set like i kno e/s fsb and the w/s pdl is cool and so is e/s fsb with cmg they cool

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

westside PDL 754 Project Gangsta L-or- dont bang

Unread post by OCG Rep » November 26th, 2007, 1:31 pm

ssoowwoopp to the Shells in the World 754% AKTICE BLOOD
BUT ONLY TTP (IRD) FOOD (A BALT. BLOOD BET)

MOODYGIRL

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » November 26th, 2007, 1:49 pm

Yea true. I am not sure if they are fake or what. But they be 5 flaging here in Maryland like they real Bloods. My kuz is a real blood but she moved to ATL. She is from New york. But here i go to Prince Georges Community College I know one dude is real. But there are fakes that just hae the red bandana on like they real. I asked this dude is he a blood and he said no. I was looking for a set to join. Fake fuckers.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 27th, 2007, 9:50 pm

ocg you went from claiming that 8-ball crip/folks crew to flip flopping to claiming pasadena denver lane?@you shouting 754%

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 7:09 am

where's MS-13 in Maryland?