WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ARABS ARE MIXED?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
iberianpride

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ARABS ARE MIXED?

Unread post by iberianpride » March 2nd, 2005, 8:43 pm

Arabs are arace of their own, they are semites, mulattos dont look like them so why call them that?
Look at their features, their noses their eyes, you will see it is one of the most dictinct. whereas other eraces it points more up, an arabic nose or semite nose is hooked. also there are full cheeks in arabs and a distinct look in the eye.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ARABS ARE MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » March 3rd, 2005, 10:02 am

I say that cuz I been to school, and know it for a fact. Arabs are not a race, point blank.

iberianpride

Unread post by iberianpride » March 3rd, 2005, 5:17 pm

Panik wrote:I say that because I been to school, and know it for a fact. Arabs are not a race, point blank.
I have been to school as well and see they have distinct traits.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 4th, 2005, 4:14 pm

Arabs aren't they're own race nor are they mulattos. They're a type of Caucasoid that developed in the Arabian penisula. The classic Arab face isn't much different structurally from a Mediteranean or Celtic European.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 4th, 2005, 4:30 pm

Silencioso wrote:Arabs aren't they're own race nor are they mulattos. They're a type of Caucasoid that developed in the Arabian penisula. The classic Arab face isn't much different structurally from a Mediteranean or Celtic European.
who taught your history class? Hitler? how did u clowns even find this site. its ok for you to believe these things but dont spread your tricknology like its actual fact

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 5th, 2005, 5:10 am

The definition of an Arab: everybody whose native tongue is arabic, hence arabs are a people, not a race....not everybody that speaks English is white(but at the same time not everybody whose mother tongue is English is an Englishman...so Arabs are pretty much an exception).

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 5th, 2005, 1:37 pm

thrak wrote:The definition of an Arab: everybody whose native tongue is arabic, hence arabs are a people, not a race....not everybody that speaks English is white(but at the same time not everybody whose mother tongue is English is an Englishman...so Arabs are pretty much an exception).
I AGREE WITH THAT CAUSE ALL OF THE SO CALLED ARABS DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 5th, 2005, 6:21 pm

TRickology! LOL That's funny.

Please enlighten us with your original black man knowledge.

LOL @ Wanabe Muslims

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 5th, 2005, 7:42 pm

Silencioso wrote:TRickology! LOL That's funny.

Please enlighten us with your original black man knowledge.

LOL @ Wanabe Muslims
thus the true nature of man wields its ugly head, tricknolology- trying to past something off as a fact under false pretense, and just to elighten you with that original black man knowledge you find so funny...... 5 percenters arent muslims....do people in saudi arabia own the arabic language? like i said in a EARLIER post (which no one reads anyway) just because we follow islamic ideology doesnt make us muslims or "wannabes". A religion is based on a set of beliefs, I study Islam as a science and base everything i say off of fact. Instead of mocking a culture/race/ethnicity why dont you just.....sliencio :)

P.S. dont think im racist. i love tito fuente, hahaha those hispanics and their drums (go figure)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 19th, 2007, 1:34 am

Arabs are not a race and whoever thinks they are have no understanding on human civilization.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 22nd, 2007, 1:11 pm

alexalonso wrote:Arabs are not a race and whoever thinks they are have no understanding on human civilization.
Anyone who thinks there are races (at all) within currently living human beings has no understanding of biology
Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens
Subspecies: H. s. sapiens
Not only is everyone in the same species, we are in the same subspecies (homo sapiens sapiens - there used to be other homo sapiens)

If we count skin color and facial features as race defining, why not hair? Why not eye color? Race between living humans is a SOCIAL concept

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2007, 5:55 am

WELL ARABS DO HAVE BLAKK BLOOD IN THEIR DNA SUMWERE AND ALSO CAUCASIAN AND ALSO MONGOLOID FROM GENGIS KHAN AND HIS DESCENDANT THAT DID CONVERT TO ISLAM SO THEY HAVE THEIR CULTURE BUT AS FAR AS THEIR RACE ITS A MIX FO SHO

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 21st, 2007, 4:53 pm

well let an arab or anybody else of arabian semetic - descent , wether there from europe or north african region or where ever answer how they feel about them selves ..........

most mixed raced people has to always go through that question , what are you !? .....or being confused for another race ......

yo where is the arab population in california ?? , where they be at ...........they got arab or middle eastern or east indians GANGS , i aint never see them ??

not joking :lol: serious ..........do they have gangs them peoples ........

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 21st, 2007, 5:48 pm

Most arabs are located on the Asiatic continent, east of Israel. which would include Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Palestine, etc. The more east you go, the more Asian the people look.

The Arabs located North-west have alot of European features. Turkey is located right where Europe and Asian come together.

The arabs located in North Africa had occupied that land. Thats is not their natural land, and when they invaded it in the 600s they brought many other Arabs with them, but I am sure that there has been some intermingling between Arabs and Africans.

So the point here is that most Arabs are a mix of European (Caucasoid) and Asiatic (Mongoloid) blood.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2007, 6:47 pm

alexalonso wrote:The Arabs located North-west have alot of European features. Turkey is located right where Europe and Asian come together.
The largest non-Turkic ethnicity is the Kurds, a distinct ethnic group traditionally concentrated in the southeast of the country. Minorities other than the three official ones do not have any special group privileges, and while the term "minority" itself remains a sensitive issue in Turkey, it is to be noted that the degree of assimilation within various ethnic groups outside the recognized minorities is high, with the following generations adding to the melting pot of the Turkish main body. Within that main body, certain distinctions based on diverse Turkic origins could be made as well. Reliable data on the exact ethnic repartition of the population is not available, as the Turkish census figures do not include ethnic or racial figures.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2007, 8:22 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
alexalonso wrote:The Arabs located North-west have alot of European features. Turkey is located right where Europe and Asian come together.
The largest non-Turkic ethnicity is the Kurds, a distinct ethnic group traditionally concentrated in the southeast of the country. Minorities other than the three official ones do not have any special group privileges, and while the term "minority" itself remains a sensitive issue in Turkey, it is to be noted that the degree of assimilation within various ethnic groups outside the recognized minorities is high, with the following generations adding to the melting pot of the Turkish main body. Within that main body, certain distinctions based on diverse Turkic origins could be made as well. Reliable data on the exact ethnic repartition of the population is not available, as the Turkish census figures do not include ethnic or racial figures.
^taken from wikipedia

Kurdistan22
What city do you live in now?: Cologne

Unread post by Kurdistan22 » September 21st, 2008, 5:25 pm

man fuck the turks and the arabs! even though im muslim fuck em both. these mothafuckas should better give us kurds our country back. free kurdistan! all i can say is that kurds,iranians and afghans are aryans whereas turks are mongols and arabs are semites i think. but fuck these pussies they aint got no honour. come to germany and see how the kurdish mob uses them mothafuckas like dogs. middle fingers to turkey and fucking arabs...biji kurdu kurdistan!

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » September 27th, 2008, 12:46 pm

People who think Arabs are mixed are probably the same dumb fucks who think Jesus was white and had blond hair and blue eyes, regardless of the fact that Isreal is in the same region as the people who they think are mixed! Retards.