Foreign Prisons

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Foreign Prisons

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 10th, 2007, 7:47 am

Does anyone have any info on what life is like in prisons such as in England, Canada, Franch, Japan, Turkey, etc?

I've also read before that rape doesn't happen as often in Europe as it does in the States. Can anyone confirm that?

staples

Unread post by staples » November 13th, 2007, 2:01 am

what rape u talking about :)

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Foreign Prisons

Unread post by justice league » November 15th, 2007, 3:22 am

Zeeboe wrote:Does anyone have any info on what life is like in prisons such as in England, Canada, Franch, Japan, Turkey, etc?

I've also read before that rape doesn't happen as often in Europe as it does in the States. Can anyone confirm that?

why? are you 'shopping'?

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 15th, 2007, 12:04 pm

Why do you guys have to be idiots and not take this seriously? Everything's a damn joke huh?

Either you're kids or you have the minds of kids. Regardless, I don't have the patience for this nonsense.

Don't worry, I'll save any future topics for another board.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 15th, 2007, 5:35 pm

Zeeboe wrote:Why do you guys have to be idiots and not take this seriously? Everything's a damn joke huh?

Either you're kids or you have the minds of kids. Regardless, I don't have the patience for this nonsense.

Don't worry, I'll save any future topics for another board.

there are a lot more serious prison oriented boards like

prisontalk.com

truthfully.... the game was to stay OUT of prison..... so I guess I am a winner!... if you get out of prison and stay out you are a winner too

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 16th, 2007, 4:49 am

Thank you for the link. I think I'll be posting there from now on cause I'm tired of the cheesy jokes and immature nonsense here.

I doubt I'll be missed, and I know this so please save some time and fight the urge to say "You won't be missed!" or anything stupid.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 17th, 2007, 12:07 am

Zeeboe wrote:Thank you for the link. I think I'll be posting there from now on cause I'm tired of the cheesy jokes and immature nonsense here.

I doubt I'll be missed, and I know this so please save some time and fight the urge to say "You won't be missed!" or anything stupid.

this is the internet.... if you do a thorough and comprehensive search .. you can find anything you want... just be specific

here is something you might like... having lived in Indonesia for a while.. this was a common punishment... BTW.. in Singapore... the smallest amount of marcotics will get you this... and anything more is punishable by death... if you are going to thailand... dont go through singapore...\

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ab_1172940415

its called caning...

here is a great way to search....

http://www.dogpile.com/

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 17th, 2007, 12:09 am

Zeeboe wrote:Thank you for the link. I think I'll be posting there from now on cause I'm tired of the cheesy jokes and immature nonsense here.

try this..... http://www.dogpile.com/

its for comprehensive and thorough searches to get you were you realy want to be.. and

you might want to practice rule #62

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 17th, 2007, 12:18 am

here I forgot about this one,,,,, its probably what you are looking for

http://www.insideprison.com/

I am curious why you came here ... its clear you havent spent much time on the streets....
you wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 17th, 2007, 11:47 am

So a person has to be a thug to post on this board? Well, hell I'm surprised thugs are able to even use the net. I wouldn't think they'd last five minutes trying to set a computer up without getting frustrated and killing somebody cause they can't figure out how to set up a computer.

No, I probably wouldn't last on the streets because I'm not a criminal, and I'm very proud of that. That's a good thing. And I'd make sure I'd never end up on the streets or prison because I'm not into drugs because I'm smart enough to realize it fucks you up, nor do I have the desire to wanna dominate other men and use violence to get them to obey me, nor would I ever wanna join a gang of men who have those same desires.

I personally don't understand thugs, and don't understand why they do what they do. It sucks that they grow up in the ghetto where one must fight and kill to survive, but if they would ALL get their act together and learn to get along, there'd be no violence. And if they were smart enough to know what drugs do to people, they'd never take em'. I think one has to be pretty weak in the first place to even taeke drugs.

Yes, I do not get thugs. I do get the police, prison guards and even racist groups like the KKK and why they are violent against thugs and why they do what they do. They do it to protect themselves and to punish the thuhfs for hurting others.

But I do not understand thugs, which is why I have very little pity for them.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 17th, 2007, 8:19 pm

Zeeboe wrote:So a person has to be a thug to post on this board? Well, hell I'm surprised thugs are able to even use the net. I wouldn't think they'd last five minutes trying to set a computer up without getting frustrated and killing somebody cause they can't figure out how to set up a computer.

No, I probably wouldn't last on the streets because I'm not a criminal, and I'm very proud of that. That's a good thing. And I'd make sure I'd never end up on the streets or prison because I'm not into drugs because I'm smart enough to realize it fucks you up, nor do I have the desire to wanna dominate other men and use violence to get them to obey me, nor would I ever wanna join a gang of men who have those same desires.

I personally don't understand thugs, and don't understand why they do what they do. It sucks that they grow up in the ghetto where one must fight and kill to survive, but if they would ALL get their act together and learn to get along, there'd be no violence. And if they were smart enough to know what drugs do to people, they'd never take em'. I think one has to be pretty weak in the first place to even taeke drugs.

Yes, I do not get thugs. I do get the police, prison guards and even racist groups like the KKK and why they are violent against thugs and why they do what they do. They do it to protect themselves and to punish the thuhfs for hurting others.

But I do not understand thugs, which is why I have very little pity for them.
I dont like your attitude.. you came here looking for trouble...
I am NOT a thug.... I Am NOT a criminal!!!! I did not grow up in a ghetto.... I got here by being a "throw away kid".
I never killed anyone... but I might have been intstrumental in others killing themselves.
drug addiction is an illness not a weakness.
its all about survival ... .and survival is for the fittest.... you gotta pick your jungle and adapt.

I do get the police, prison guards and even racist groups like the KKK and why they are violent against thugs are jsut thugs with badges and alibis.... you are wrong about a lot of things and have a very narrow point of view. I would suggest you stay out of a lot of neighborhoods .... and stay out of jail too.. you will get punk'd... its idiots like you who end up going to prison doing "the right thing"

and if you cant figure out why most of us think its funny you lack compassion and wisdon...and, well lets just say... I cant think of anyone like you getting "it" ... either side of "it"

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 17th, 2007, 9:04 pm

Zeeboe wrote:Does anyone have any info on what life is like in prisons such as in England, Canada, Franch, Japan, Turkey, etc?

Let me just tell you something on the real my man.
DON'T EVER GET LOCKED UP IN RUSSIA OR YOUR FUC#ED!!!
on the real though man thats the worst prison in the world I've heard.

But to be straight up with you I've wondered the same thing my self. I've heard that prisons over in europe like
England, Canada, France are less violent and not as hostile as we have it here in the states. Another thing
I find my self woundering about is the racial differences. United States has a huge verity of different races.
But over there its mainly 1 or 2 races witch would make prison gangs over there a little differently operated wouldn't
you think?

BTW I've also heard that rape don't happen as often over there in Europe than here in the States. And I'm not sure if they
rape in japan prisons... I could be wrong but I never heard any rape stories from there... Then again I haven't really
rolled with many heads from japan ha ha!! who has?

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 19th, 2007, 12:06 am

twocost wrote:Let me just tell you something on the real my man.
Ya, some of the guards still have that soviet mentallity.

By the way, did you hear about one of the guards in a Siberian prison who's from Kenya?

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » November 22nd, 2007, 9:59 am

Im from Toronto, Canada.

Im studying criminal justice in school, and i grew up on a block here in the west end, so i have seen many homies in and out of the system, for various crimes

Canadian system, has different levels. Theres federal, provincial (state) and then like local holding cells, detention centres

detention centres are usually for low level crimes or people get transferred here to finish out their sentences so its cool

Provincial prisons can be tough, theres different tiers/ranges...beef can happen, shit goes down but nothing too hectic. you mind your business and dont be a snitch or a punk and ure cool

federal is bad though especially if u from the city cuz they ship yo ass out. at least in provincial jails, you got alot of people from toronto from different hoods which means u can click up but in federal you getting thrown in there with all these cracked out white people, hells angels, bikers n shiit

for those who dont know Toronto is a different world than the rest of the country. Toronto is all immigrants, minorities, hoods, and colours

although cz and bz are only a factor in youth detention cuz the youths are wilding out

but overall definitely NOT on the level of american jails

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 31st, 2007, 9:36 am

twocost wrote:

Let me just tell you something on the real my man.

But to be straight up with you I've wondered the same thing my self. I've heard that prisons over in europe like
England, Canada, France are less violent and not as hostile as we have it here in the states. Another thing
I find my self woundering about is the racial differences. United States has a huge verity of different races.
But over there its mainly 1 or 2 races witch would make prison gangs over there a little differently operated wouldn't
you think?

BTW I've also heard that rape don't happen as often over there in Europe than here in the States. And I'm not sure if they
rape in japan prisons... I could be wrong but I never heard any rape stories from there... Then again I haven't really
rolled with many heads from japan ha ha!! who has?
I can speak only about the prisons in Finland that are the hardest ones in Northern Europe, but still nothing compared to the ones in Russia or USA.

Rapes do happen here, but not in every prison. I don't know how much people get raped in USA, but here it's not a huge problem. It happens, but not that much. All kinds of other violence do happen, also. Anything from throwing people down the stairs, to beatings, shankings and killings. Prisons are constantly getting more violent as our society as well is getting more violent. Gangs are becoming a problem and different gangs have fought in prisons, smuggled explosions and guns to prisons, etc., but in highest risk are the ones that don't belong to any gang as different gangs tend to run certain prisons here.

In Finland people that have done minor crimes can get to a short vacations after serving a certain amount of their sentence (in order to not completely become estranged from the society, contrariwise of how it is in USA, I guess), and when they do go out for their short vacation, gangs tend to force them to smuggle drugs to prison when they get back. And if you don't want to do that, they'll find a way to force you to do it by threaten you or your family. So easiest way to do your time here is to stay as far from the gangs as you can.

And there are people with different ethnicities doing time in Finnish prisons, but as our country is far less racist than for example USA, your skin colour is not that big of a factor. African, Jamaican, and Asian people can be on the same blocks as the others as long as they behave and don't try to act too hard, and are not rapist or something like that. The Russians have the hardest time in Finnish prisons due to our history and wars against Russia. Most of the Russians are in a closed blocks separated from other prisoners.

I'll maybe come back later to tell something more as I'm now a bit too drunk and high to get my thoughts together.......

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 15th, 2008, 4:53 am

in the uk it varies because there are different catagories of prison. and they go from open style prisons all the way up to cat a prisons. cat b to c is where most go catogory a prisons are like maximum security. violence is here but it's more underhand and less obvious but there is an undercurrent of bullying or extortion etc. rape is rare except with long terms same with murders it can happen and but that too really happens rarely.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » January 15th, 2008, 7:57 am

I can bet there alot of countries in the world with worst jails than russians.Its really bad in Russia coz some jails like 3 times overpopulated than they suppose to be so ppl sleep in 3 shifts and its always whos not sleeping in the cell and talking,smoking having a nice day.
And what do u mean by "DON'T EVER GET LOCKED UP IN RUSSIA OR YOUR FUC#ED!!!"
You think if u r black it means u gonna get raped in russian prison?Hell no.Just dont take from ppl anything and try to act normal then u get used to prison life.Oh yeah and better know some basic russian.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » February 18th, 2008, 3:31 pm

From taking to U.S friends it sounds like rape is a common occurence in your prisons,in England if you try and rape somone or do then you will be more than likely killed by other prisoners as rape is extremelly frowned upon

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 4th, 2008, 3:10 pm

zeeboe...is it my imagination or do you have an unhealthy obsession with prison rape? worried or aroused ?!on second thoughts dont answer that one...

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » January 7th, 2009, 2:57 pm

lol. Check out the following guy who is the top ranking gang member in the prison he is in. It's from South Africa:

Part 1 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xooc5-IZm ... re=related

Part 2 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oba3cDK6w ... re=related

Part 3 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYY3FWnO ... re=related

Part 4 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vZpLJjiss ... re=related

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 8th, 2009, 7:14 am

raaah...that geezers scary. i bet he only 5 foot 3 and 120 pounds dripping wet! still you do what he says or come up with more holes than swiss cheese. i wonder what its like for white dudes that get locked up in south africa now its not apartheid any more, i know they used to be segregated and get the cushy jobs. must be a bit of a worry now, one of only five whites on a full wing of africans, batty man business is rife, i bet a fair proportion are riddled with aids, fuckin nightmare. you'd have to go in to PC presuming they have such a thing.

youngzter
What city do you live in now?: r1b3

Unread post by youngzter » October 29th, 2009, 11:35 pm

if u murder one in denmark you only get 16 years in prison

Knockaroundguy
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Knockaroundguy » April 17th, 2010, 6:29 pm

youngzter wrote:if u murder one in denmark you only get 16 years in prison

"Only" 16 years? That's about 16 years too many for me.