The Underworld in Melbourne

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Asho89

The Underworld in Melbourne

Unread post by Asho89 » November 23rd, 2007, 6:30 am

Anyone heard anything ?

Asho89

Unread post by Asho89 » November 23rd, 2007, 8:26 am

The Irish mob is moving in i heard

Crymz

Unread post by Crymz » April 22nd, 2008, 11:16 pm

The "Irish Mob" in Australia are the gangsters/waterfront workers in the Melbourne docklands who were associated with The Painters And Dockers Union before it disbanded in 1984.
These include: The Moran Family, Graham Kinniburgh, Victor Pierce, Pat Shannon, Desmond Costello etc...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 23rd, 2008, 3:41 am

Is the Moran Family even active anymore?

Crymz

Unread post by Crymz » April 24th, 2008, 4:24 am

From what i've heard, yes - to a certain extent.. But definately not as powerful as what they used to be in the 90's.. Obviously because Mark, Jason and Lewis Moran are now all dead.. But I believe Desmond ''Tuppence'' Moran (Lewis's brother) is still running the family business along with his associates and partners..

A-GAME

Unread post by A-GAME » April 27th, 2008, 10:13 pm

TeeKay wrote:Is the Moran Family even active anymore?

They all dead...Father and two sons...

mattymm
What city do you live in now?: liverpool

Re: The Underworld in Melbourne

Unread post by mattymm » September 18th, 2008, 10:21 pm

yeah Lewis Brother and think his widow have control off the family buisness

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by TeeKay » October 26th, 2008, 10:59 pm

A-GAME wrote:
TeeKay wrote:Is the Moran Family even active anymore?

They all dead...Father and two sons...
Yeah i know that,but the other guy answered my question anyway.

Anymore info on the Carlton crew or the other Italian groups in Melbourne?

massino
What city do you live in now?: liverpool

Unread post by massino » May 31st, 2011, 2:57 am

Mick Gatto still runs the carlton crew.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 25th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Asho89 wrote:Anyone heard anything ?
U HEARD WRONG KANGAROO NEUTRON...........CAUSE THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA..........OK MATE.......the ONLY GANGZ THAT EXIST IN THIS PLANET TODAY..........ARE FROM the CHI........THERE IS NO SUCH THING OF KANGAROO WANNA BE OR MAKE BELIEVE GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...........OK MATE..........ONLY IN the CHI AN LA.........BUT NOT IN A PUSSY ASS 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY LIKE GAY ASS AUSTRALIA.............RIGHT MATE???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 4:16 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Asho89 wrote:Anyone heard anything ?
U HEARD WRONG KANGAROO NEUTRON...........CAUSE THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA..........OK MATE.......the ONLY GANGZ THAT EXIST IN THIS PLANET TODAY..........ARE FROM the CHI........THERE IS NO SUCH THING OF KANGAROO WANNA BE OR MAKE BELIEVE GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...........OK MATE..........ONLY IN the CHI AN LA.........BUT NOT IN A PUSSY ASS 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY LIKE GAY ASS AUSTRALIA.............RIGHT MATE???
THAT WOULD MEAN THERE'S NO KINGS ANY WHERE OUTSIDE OF CHICAGOLAND, RIGHT LOP?

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 12:28 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:THAT WOULD MEAN THERE'S NO KINGS ANY WHERE OUTSIDE OF CHICAGOLAND, RIGHT LOP?
NO NEUTRON.........THERE ARE KINGZ OUTSIDE the CHICAGOLAND AREA..........WERE EVERYWHERE IN the MIDWEST.....IN FACT NEUTRON........WE RUN the WHOLE DAM MIDWEST.......FROM DETROIT......TO the MOTHERLAND WHICH IS the CHI.......ALL the WAY DOWN TO NEW ORLEANS.........WE EVEN HAVE KINGZ IN the EASTCOAST......the REAL KINGZ........NOT THEM FAKE ONES WHO WERE NOT SANCTION FROM the MOTHERLAND.......AND the ONES I'M TALKIN ABOUT ARE the ONES WHO CALLED THEMSELVES the BLOODLINE.......the ONES WHO DO NOT FOLLOWED OUR WHOLE SACRED KMC MANIFESTO DOCTRINES........NOT THAT WHOLE FAKE ASS BLOODSTAIN BS CREATED BY SUM REJECT KING WHO LEFT the CHI FOR KILLIN ANOTHA KING AND WAS HUNT AND STILL IS HUNT DOWN BY the MOTHERLAND AND MAKES UP AN ALKN FACTION IN GAY ASS NEW YORK AND CALLED HIMSELF the CORONA WHICH HE WAS NEVER EVER AUTHORIZED BY the HIGHER UPS OF the MOTHERLAND...........SO NEUTRON..........WERE EVERYWHERE........EVEN IN YOUR STATE.........CAUSE WERE NATIONWIDE AND WE EVEN RUN YOUR STATE........SO BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING AND BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN........CAUSE CHI RUNS IT........AND THAT MEANS WE ALSO RUN YOU LIFE

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2013, 10:39 am

POINT WAS YOU SAY RETARDED CHIT J-CAT. LOL I THINK THOSE LC'S IN THE D GOT YOU BEAT RIGHT THERE. I KNOW YOU'RE A PRETTY BIG LOP, SO WE WILL CALL YOU KING LOP! LOL YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CALI, BUT YOU DO KNOW A THING OR 2 ABOUT HOLLYWOOD! MEANING, YOU'RE AN ACTOR N BASICALLY THE NEUTRON AMONG YOUR OWN SO CALLED PEOPLE.
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:THAT WOULD MEAN THERE'S NO KINGS ANY WHERE OUTSIDE OF CHICAGOLAND, RIGHT LOP?
NO NEUTRON.........THERE ARE KINGZ OUTSIDE the CHICAGOLAND AREA..........WERE EVERYWHERE IN the MIDWEST.....IN FACT NEUTRON........WE RUN the WHOLE DAM MIDWEST.......FROM DETROIT......TO the MOTHERLAND WHICH IS the CHI.......ALL the WAY DOWN TO NEW ORLEANS.........WE EVEN HAVE KINGZ IN the EASTCOAST......the REAL KINGZ........NOT THEM FAKE ONES WHO WERE NOT SANCTION FROM the MOTHERLAND.......AND the ONES I'M TALKIN ABOUT ARE the ONES WHO CALLED THEMSELVES the BLOODLINE.......the ONES WHO DO NOT FOLLOWED OUR WHOLE SACRED KMC MANIFESTO DOCTRINES........NOT THAT WHOLE FAKE ASS BLOODSTAIN BS CREATED BY SUM REJECT KING WHO LEFT the CHI FOR KILLIN ANOTHA KING AND WAS HUNT AND STILL IS HUNT DOWN BY the MOTHERLAND AND MAKES UP AN ALKN FACTION IN GAY ASS NEW YORK AND CALLED HIMSELF the CORONA WHICH HE WAS NEVER EVER AUTHORIZED BY the HIGHER UPS OF the MOTHERLAND...........SO NEUTRON..........WERE EVERYWHERE........EVEN IN YOUR STATE.........CAUSE WERE NATIONWIDE AND WE EVEN RUN YOUR STATE........SO BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING AND BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN........CAUSE CHI RUNS IT........AND THAT MEANS WE ALSO RUN YOU LIFE

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 3:14 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]POINT WAS YOU SAY RETARDED CHIT J-CAT. LOL I THINK THOSE LC'S IN THE D GOT YOU BEAT RIGHT THERE. I KNOW YOU'RE A PRETTY BIG LOP, SO WE WILL CALL YOU KING LOP! LOL YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CALI, BUT YOU DO KNOW A THING OR 2 ABOUT HOLLYWOOD! MEANING, YOU'RE AN ACTOR N BASICALLY THE NEUTRON AMONG YOUR OWN SO CALLED PEOPLE.

HEY WHITE BOY..........I BEEN TO CALI AND IT SEEMS THAT U DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR OWN STATE AND YET U LIVE DOWN THERE AND BITCH the ONLY REASON WHY I HAVE THAT NAME HOLLYWOOD.........IS CAUSE I GOT MONEY..........BITCH I'M RICH...........YOUR A WHITE TRAILER PARK TRASH WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY NUMBER ONE FAN.....OR BETTE TERMS.......MY NUMBER ONE BITCH IN STREETGANGZ.COM........BITCH I THOUGH I HAD ALOT OF FANS IN HOODUP........BUT I HAD NO IDEA THAT I HAVE ONE RIGHT HERE ON THIS SITE.......AHAHAHAHAHAAA

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 6th, 2013, 12:31 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:POINT WAS YOU SAY RETARDED CHIT J-CAT. LOL I THINK THOSE LC'S IN THE D GOT YOU BEAT RIGHT THERE. I KNOW YOU'RE A PRETTY BIG LOP, SO WE WILL CALL YOU KING LOP! LOL YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CALI, BUT YOU DO KNOW A THING OR 2 ABOUT HOLLYWOOD! MEANING, YOU'RE AN ACTOR N BASICALLY THE NEUTRON AMONG YOUR OWN SO CALLED PEOPLE.

HEY WHITE BOY..........I BEEN TO CALI AND IT SEEMS THAT U DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR OWN STATE AND YET U LIVE DOWN THERE AND BITCH the ONLY REASON WHY I HAVE THAT NAME HOLLYWOOD.........IS CAUSE I GOT MONEY..........BITCH I'M RICH...........YOUR A WHITE TRAILER PARK TRASH WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY NUMBER ONE FAN.....OR BETTE TERMS.......MY NUMBER ONE BITCH IN STREETGANGZ.COM........BITCH I THOUGH I HAD ALOT OF FANS IN HOODUP........BUT I HAD NO IDEA THAT I HAVE ONE RIGHT HERE ON THIS SITE.......AHAHAHAHAHAAA
You have quite an imagination. Maybe you should be a writer to bitch.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 7th, 2013, 5:15 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:You have quite an imagination. Maybe you should be a writer to bitch.
SO DOES YO MOMZ WHEN SHE'S SWALLOWIN MY NUTZ WITH HER JAW OPEN AND BITCH.........YOUR MOMZ SAID SHE'LL BE HOME LATER IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN???WINK WINK..........BEY BEY NEUTRON.......DON'T WAIT TOO LATE FOR YOUR MOMZ..........CAUSE SHE MIGHT SPEND the NITE WITH HER KING.......SO SORRY