What happens to non hispanic inmates from sureno gangs?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Hu3ro

What happens to non hispanic inmates from sureno gangs?

Unread post by Hu3ro » October 17th, 2007, 5:48 pm

If ur white or black n from a southside gang on the streets what happens?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 21st, 2007, 1:16 pm

I think it depends on what gang, who they know and how they carry themsleves. There are many factors. But of course its going to be tougher for a black than a white.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » October 22nd, 2007, 4:49 pm

being a white sureno wouldnt be a big deal, but a black sureno be in a very different situation. There have even been white
members of the Mexican Mafia throughout there history, Eme and Ab have been alies for a long time..

tecate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tecate » October 29th, 2007, 8:35 am

One of the OG's from the M was white back in the 60's

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » November 22nd, 2007, 10:01 am

^ Joe Morgan?

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » November 25th, 2007, 10:28 pm

AbzaMane wrote:^ Joe Morgan?
Yup ... story has it that he helped create the Eme/AB ally connection -- although this is sometimes disputed. Black Surenos have much more difficult times than white Surenos, though neither is a walk in the park.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 25th, 2007, 11:00 pm

Two of the hommies from my neighborhood are 100% White and when they get locked up they roll with the southsiders.
But I never in my life seen a mayate roll with the southsiders. So I'm not sure on that one. It would be much much
harder for a maya to roll than a white. But whites would have no cake walk. But if your half Mexican its all good.
Half Mexican half black I don't know. But half Mexican half white and your fine, only from personal experence b/c i'm half
Mexican half white hahaa. Most of the hommies these days are mixed anyways.

Just think. If theres some fool whos fuckin DOWN with his shit its kinda hard to turn him away. Its like turning down
free money.

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » November 25th, 2007, 11:18 pm

i know an og who is half black and half mexican he said other surenos gave him a real hardtime when he was locked up. he had to do all sorts of shit to prove himself loyal to the eme

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 26th, 2007, 1:47 am

twocost wrote:Two of the hommies from my neighborhood are 100% White and when they get locked up they roll with the southsiders.
But I never in my life seen a mayate roll with the southsiders. So I'm not sure on that one. It would be much much
harder for a maya to roll than a white. But whites would have no cake walk. But if your half Mexican its all good.
Half Mexican half black I don't know. But half Mexican half white and your fine, only from personal experence b/c i'm half

Just think. If theres some fool whos fuckin DOWN with his shit its kinda hard to turn him away. Its like turning down
free money.
Idiot. If you never seen a Black person with SouthSiders you never been in LA county jail. So in fact you've never seen shit.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 26th, 2007, 2:07 am

rocstar wrote:
twocost wrote:Two of the hommies from my neighborhood are 100% White and when they get locked up they roll with the southsiders.

free money.
Idiot. If you never seen a Black person with SouthSiders you never been in LA county jail. So in fact you've never seen shit.
I've never been in LA county jail. And if you wanna talk about not seeing shit.. Go to Iraq for a few years
then you'll see shit, I laugh at half the pussy ass shit that goes on in these streets. 90% of it is all a bunch of unorganized petty shit. Don't you ever disrespect me by calling me an idiot your the fool. Just because I ain't never seen a maya rollin with the southsiders doesn't give you any rite to disrespect and try to get hard. The fools that get hard like you on the internet and that have no respect for some one they don't even know are the real levas on the streets hommie.
And thats the flat out truth.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 27th, 2007, 2:08 am

twocost wrote:
rocstar wrote:

free money.
I've never been in LA county jail. And if you wanna talk about not seeing shit.. Go to Iraq for a few years
then you'll see shit, I laugh at half the pussy ass shit that goes on in these streets. 90% of it is all a bunch of unorganized petty shit. Don't you ever disrespect me by calling me an idiot your the fool. Just because I ain't never seen a maya rollin with the southsiders doesn't give you any rite to disrespect and try to get hard. The fools that get hard like you on the internet and that have no respect for some one they don't even know are the real levas on the streets hommie.
i agree your a dumb@ss. go to iraq?!? the streets are pussy? hahaha i bet the street YOU live on is pussy. 90% of the leaders of the BS war are unorganized. you might wanna chill on that mayate mierda ones probably ran up into your moms.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 27th, 2007, 3:43 am

And if you wanna talk about not seeing shit.. Go to Iraq for a few years
then you'll see shit,
Like what death? People getting killed? Don't need to go to Iraq to see it.
I laugh at half the pussy ass shit that goes on in these streets.

Like death? Murder? Nothing funny about dieing. Maybe it makes you laugh because you were in Iraq :roll:
Don't you ever disrespect me by calling me an idiot your the fool.

This from a person who had a conversation about something he now admits he knows nothing about.
The fools that get hard like you on the internet and that have no respect for some one they don't even know are the real levas on the streets hommie.
Hmmn, I'm getting respect lessons from someone who uses Mayate every other sentence. Calling you an Idiot wasnt acting hard. And I dont have to know you to know you made an idiot statement.

And thats the flat out truth. .............Idiot.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 27th, 2007, 9:59 am

Who knows wussup with the Japanese member from La Eme? What set was he from? How that happen?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 28th, 2007, 2:41 pm

rocstar wrote:
And if you wanna talk about not seeing shit.. Go to Iraq for a few years
then you'll see shit,
Like what death? People getting killed? Don't need to go to Iraq to see it.
I laugh at half the pussy ass shit that goes on in these streets.

Like death? Murder? Nothing funny about dieing. Maybe it makes you laugh because you were in Iraq :roll:
Don't you ever disrespect me by calling me an idiot your the fool.

This from a person who had a conversation about something he now admits he knows nothing about.
The fools that get hard like you on the internet and that have no respect for some one they don't even know are the real levas on the streets hommie.
Hmmn, I'm getting respect lessons from someone who uses Mayate every other sentence. Calling you an Idiot wasnt acting hard. And I dont have to know you to know you made an idiot statement.

And thats the flat out truth. .............Idiot.
I wounder what your head would look like if I put a 5.56 NATO through it... Because thats all I'm thinking about when
you type useless shit. Quoting every sentence I write like a little cock sucker.

BTW If you think the streets can even compair to Iraq.... your on fuckin meth... You don't know the meaning of death.
You disgust me. You are inferior to me on so many levels. Your an unskilled unexperienced wanna B street thug...

I'm not a racist. I am who I am and no man or woman will ever change that. I don't fake it like most of these fake fools
talkin shit on the forums. You called me an idiot... You have no respect. Home boy asked a question so I tried to answer
it from my personal knowledge. If I was wrong about something you could be respectable and say hey thats not the truth
this is whats up. But instead being that you get NO respect in real life you have to be an idiot and go trying to start shit
and put fools down on the internet because you know that you can't do that in real life.

I say mayate b/c all the hommies do. I don't mean it like a racist word. Its what i'm raised around hearing it. I had a few
blacks in my platoon and I treated them like brothers because they were so I'll be a man and apologize of you got the
wrong vibe on that one. Thats just how I am. I ain't going around hating fools because the color of there skin. I'm above
that. I give every single person I meet respect and when they step out of line like you I put them in there spot. That simple
If you knew your shit you would have respect to because we ain't gonna get no where in life hating eachother just because
of what neighborhood we from.

And thats the truth.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 28th, 2007, 2:42 pm

WIP wrote:
twocost wrote:
rocstar wrote:

free money.
i agree your a dumb@ss. go to iraq?!? the streets are pussy? hahaha i bet the street YOU live on is pussy. 90% of the leaders of the BS war are unorganized. you might wanna chill on that mayate mierda ones probably ran up into your moms.
Your a joke.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 28th, 2007, 8:18 pm

It's "you're", not "your"

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 28th, 2007, 10:42 pm

Word wrote:It's "you're", not "your"

dude.//// I have come to accept that most the nimrods on here dont know how to spell let alone their homonyms

especially the use of their, there & they're

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 29th, 2007, 1:34 am

I wounder what your head would look like if I put a 5.56 NATO through it... Because thats all I'm thinking about when
you type useless shit.
LOL. Idiot. You don't consider that statement some useless shit.
You don't know the meaning of death.

You don't have to be a gang member or in Iraq to understand death.
You disgust me. You are inferior to me on so many levels. Your an unskilled unexperienced wanna B street thug...
And you figure this how? You know what I do for a living? You know what I earn? What are you going to be when you grow up and get out of the military?
I'm not a racist.
You called me an idiot... You have no respect.
If I was wrong about something you could be respectable
I say mayate b/c all the hommies do. I don't mean it like a racist word.
I give every single person I meet respect
If you knew your shit you would have respect to because we ain't gonna get no where in life hating eachother just because
All that is some idiotic shit. You complain about respect but start off by calling Blacks Mayates then try to justify it. People where I'm from got all kinds of names for Mexicans but I'm not on here using deragatory names. I'm not that ignorant. You dont deserve respect from me after you use a racist term to describe my people. And I dont care what neighborhood you from it's irrelevant, I've met REAL Surenos in person that post here. So stop crying like a bitch that's not how soldiers suppose to act. You must be in on the don't ask don't tell program. Now fantasize about putting a 5.56 Nato through my head Gomer.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 29th, 2007, 1:43 pm

justice league wrote:

dude.//// I have come to accept that most the nimrods on here dont know how to spell let alone their homonyms

It's basic elementary school grammar.. If you're gonna call someone a fool, at least be able to use "you're" the correct way.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 29th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Word wrote:
justice league wrote:

It's basic elementary school grammar.. If you're gonna call someone a fool, at least be able to use "you're" the correct way.
oh I agree.. the fundamentals of using an apostrophe are quite simple... but we are dealing with thugs.....how they ever found their way around a computer astounds me. Anyone that is above common lack of elementary grammar please disregard this off topic discussion :)

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 29th, 2007, 4:21 pm

There have always been black vatos from SURENO varrios in LOS....Always.

In the 1980s it was common to have 2 or 3 black vatos in any dayroom/dorm/unit in the halls/Y.A./LA County

Today in the 2000s + there are very few blacks but they're still there

I even know about black shot callers within Varrios in L.A. County...

Me personally - during my time in the system...mid 80s all the way thru 1993

seen way more black Sureños than White Sureños...way more.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 29th, 2007, 9:43 pm

rocstar wrote:
you type useless shit.

And you figure this how? You know what I do for a living? You know what I earn? What are you going to be when you grow up and get out of the military?
I'm not a racist.
All that is some idiotic shit. You complain about respect but start off by calling Blacks Mayates then try to justify it. People where I'm from got all kinds of names for Mexicans but I'm not on here using deragatory names. I'm not that ignorant. You dont deserve respect from me after you use a racist term to describe my people. And I dont care what neighborhood you from it's irrelevant, I've met REAL Surenos in person that post here. So stop crying like a bitch that's not how soldiers suppose to act. You must be in on the don't ask don't tell program. Now fantasize about putting a 5.56 Nato through my head Gomer.
Hommie your a bitch okay? Your a bitch ass fool. Nothing more to say. Stop Quoting every fuckin sentence that I write, get off my dick fool. Your a disgusting little homo that was prolly raised in the oc. you've meet real surenos that post in here...
holy shit you meet surenos on the internet your a badd ass thug ese. Props and much respect orale hommie. You've meet surenos... I am one. My family are surenos my hommies my brothers my primos are surenos. its who we are. And don't tell me how soldiers are suppose to act leva. There are Sureno, Norenos, Bloods, Crips, and Nazi's that have been in the military and go back to there hood and teach there hommies what they have learned. After serving 2, 4, 6, year terms in Iraq. They come out being the same fool they went in as except now they are more experienced than the cops on the streets. More vicious more deadly. More immune because of the shit we've seen out there and because the courts hate to put veterans in la pinta because of the time we've put in for the country. Plus it makes the military look bad. It will take a lot to put me behind bars. Ask Martinez he seems to know his shit. What happends when Vets go to court? Nothing. Slap on the wrist. Don't believe me? I don't give a fuck. this is a online forum site where people come to kill time by learning about new stuff and arguing about useless shit like were doing now. I don't hate you. I do'nt know you. I don't care to know you. straight up fact. My neighborhood don't welcome blacks. Don't mean I'm racist but we just don't do that stuff where i'm from. I ain't gonna tell you where i'm from or what neighborhood i'm from because that shits personal... even you can understand that.

You can call me an idiot all you want but it ain't gonna solve shit its just gonna make matters worse. You wanna correct someones actions you ask them with respect because name calling like a little puta ain't gonna get nothin accomplished.
Plus you wuldn't be sayin shit if we were standing face to face witch makes you look even more like a leva.

And I do'nt give a fuck about spelling.... Why would u even think to correct a fools spelling on a gang related forum site... Your either gay or a woman. Can't you guess from the previous comments I posted on this forum that I don't give a fuck about spelling? No you didn't because your a homo. Or a woman.

Link -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJigJFwayw =] "gang member has military training he doesn't run. He stands his ground and goes after that cop." Yeah fool this is why i'm the way I am. Other gangster fools out there get my respect for doing what they do but when it comes down to it they have no fucking chance ese. I've been trained they haven't. Orale.

I allready apologized for calling blacks mayates. I'm sorry if your black and I offended you I wasn't thinking. Some times people say things without thinkin about who they might offend. Its a forum site it happends a lot. If you don't wanna accept it and get over it fuck off I don't give a fuck. I ain't gonna suck your dick over it hommie. As much as you'd prolly like that. Fuck. I'll prolly post a new forum on military gang members. Your more than welcome to come hate on me some more if you'd like. You gotta feel like a man some how and the streets ain't helpin so hate on the internet all you want.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » November 29th, 2007, 11:28 pm

justice league wrote:
Word wrote:
justice league wrote:

oh I agree.. the fundamentals of using an apostrophe are quite simple... but we are dealing with thugs.....how they ever found their way around a computer astounds me. Anyone that is above common lack of elementary grammar please disregard this off topic discussion :)
Yet you forget to capitalize the O to begin your sentence. Go back to grade school. And please don't be pathetic and try to act all smug because you know the differences in your and you're, last time someone I know got excited over that was the 2nd grade. Like you never used them incorrcetly in these forums so calm your ass down, you fucked your last paragraph.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 29th, 2007, 11:40 pm

twocost wrote:
rocstar wrote:
you type useless shit.

I'm not a racist.
Hommie your a bitch okay? Your a bitch ass fool. Nothing more to say. Stop Quoting every fuckin sentence that I write, get off my dick fool. Your a disgusting little homo that was prolly raised in the oc. you've meet real surenos that post in here...
holy shit you meet surenos on the internet your a badd ass thug ese. Props and much respect orale hommie. You've meet surenos... I am one. My family are surenos my hommies my brothers my primos are surenos. its who we are. And don't tell me how soldiers are suppose to act leva. There are Sureno, Norenos, Bloods, Crips, and Nazi's that have been in the military and go back to there hood and teach there hommies what they have learned. After serving 2, 4, 6, year terms in Iraq. They come out being the same fool they went in as except now they are more experienced than the cops on the streets. More vicious more deadly. More immune because of the shit we've seen out there and because the courts hate to put veterans in la pinta because of the time we've put in for the country. Plus it makes the military look bad. It will take a lot to put me behind bars. Ask Martinez he seems to know his shit. What happends when Vets go to court? Nothing. Slap on the wrist. Don't believe me? I don't give a fu--. this is a online forum site where people come to kill time by learning about new stuff and arguing about useless shit like were doing now. I don't hate you. I do'nt know you. I don't care to know you. straight up fact. My neighborhood don't welcome blacks. Don't mean I'm racist but we just don't do that stuff where i'm from. I ain't gonna tell you where i'm from or what neighborhood i'm from because that shits personal... even you can understand that.

You can call me an idiot all you want but it ain't gonna solve shit its just gonna make matters worse. You wanna correct someones actions you ask them with respect because name calling like a little puta ain't gonna get nothin accomplished.
Plus you wuldn't be sayin shit if we were standing face to face witch makes you look even more like a leva.

And I do'nt give a fu-- about spelling.... Why would u even think to correct a fools spelling on a gang related forum site... Your either gay or a woman. Can't you guess from the previous comments I posted on this forum that I don't give a fu-- about spelling? No you didn't because your a homo. Or a woman.

Link -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJigJFwayw =] "gang member has military training he doesn't run. He stands his ground and goes after that cop." Yeah fool this is why i'm the way I am. Other gangster fools out there get my respect for doing what they do but when it comes down to it they have no #%@&#%@ chance ese. I've been trained they haven't. Orale.

I allready apologized for calling blacks mayates. I'm sorry if your black and I offended you I wasn't thinking. Some times people say things without thinkin about who they might offend. Its a forum site it happends a lot. If you don't wanna accept it and get over it fu-- off I don't give a fu--. I ain't gonna suck your dick over it hommie. As much as you'd prolly like that. fu--. I'll prolly post a new forum on military gang members. Your more than welcome to come hate on me some more if you'd like. You gotta feel like a man some how and the streets ain't helpin so hate on the internet all you want.
You trying to hard. LOL @ your youtube of somebody else doing something. "That's why I am how I am". Because of him? LOL. IDIOT.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 30th, 2007, 1:56 am

mnjmc wrote:
justice league wrote:
Word wrote:
justice league wrote:

Yet you forget to capitalize the O to begin your sentence. Go back to grade school. And please don't be pathetic and try to act all smug because you know the differences in your and you're, last time someone I know got excited over that was the 2nd grade. Like you never used them incorrcetly in these forums so calm your ass down, you #%@& your last paragraph.

but you are a fag... and an uptight one too..... at least my pussy is real.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 30th, 2007, 1:35 pm

rocstar dont even reply to what these fools are sayin. they both know d*cK!! about the topic. they like other whites are here on fantasy island..

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 30th, 2007, 2:43 pm

rocstar wrote:
twocost wrote:
rocstar wrote:
you type useless shit.

I'm not a racist.
holy shit you meet surenos on the internet your a badd ass thug ese. Props and much respect orale hommie. You've meet surenos... I am one. My family are surenos my hommies my brothers my primos are surenos. its who we are. And don't tell me how soldiers are suppose to act leva. There are Sureno, Norenos, Bloods, Crips, and Nazi's that have been in the military and go back to there hood and teach there hommies what they have learned. After serving 2, 4, 6, year terms in Iraq. They come out being the same fool they went in as except now they are more experienced than the cops on the streets. More vicious more deadly. More immune because of the shit we've seen out there and because the courts hate to put veterans in la pinta because of the time we've put in for the country. Plus it makes the military look bad. It will take a lot to put me behind bars. Ask Martinez he seems to know his shit. What happends when Vets go to court? Nothing. Slap on the wrist. Don't believe me? I don't give a fu--. this is a online forum site where people come to kill time by learning about new stuff and arguing about useless shit like were doing now. I don't hate you. I do'nt know you. I don't care to know you. straight up fact. My neighborhood don't welcome blacks. Don't mean I'm racist but we just don't do that stuff where i'm from. I ain't gonna tell you where i'm from or what neighborhood i'm from because that shits personal... even you can understand that.

And I do'nt give a fu-- about spelling.... Why would u even think to correct a fools spelling on a gang related forum site... Your either gay or a woman. Can't you guess from the previous comments I posted on this forum that I don't give a fu-- about spelling? No you didn't because your a homo. Or a woman.

Link -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJigJFwayw =] "gang member has military training he doesn't run. He stands his ground and goes after that cop." Yeah fool this is why i'm the way I am. Other gangster fools out there get my respect for doing what they do but when it comes down to it they have no #%@&#%@ chance ese. I've been trained they haven't. Orale.

I allready apologized for calling blacks mayates. I'm sorry if your black and I offended you I wasn't thinking. Some times people say things without thinkin about who they might offend. Its a forum site it happends a lot. If you don't wanna accept it and get over it fu-- off I don't give a fu--. I ain't gonna suck your dick over it hommie. As much as you'd prolly like that. fu--. I'll prolly post a new forum on military gang members. Your more than welcome to come hate on me some more if you'd like. You gotta feel like a man some how and the streets ain't helpin so hate on the internet all you want.
You trying to hard. LOL @ your youtube of somebody else doing something. "That's why I am how I am". Because of him? LOL. IDIOT.
Talk shit to my face pussy where do u live?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 30th, 2007, 10:04 pm

WIP wrote:rocstar dont even reply to what these fools are sayin. they both know d*cK!! about the topic. they like other whites are here on fantasy island..
I know Im just playing with the angry soldier.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 30th, 2007, 10:06 pm

twocost wrote:
rocstar wrote:
twocost wrote:
rocstar wrote:
you type useless shit.

I'm not a racist.

Talk shit to my face pussy where do u live?
In Iraq where do you live? Can you get a 2 day pass?

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dont_fear » December 6th, 2007, 7:42 am

This is do funny. LoL :D

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » January 1st, 2008, 1:40 am

twocost wrote:
rocstar wrote:

free money.
nIGGA IF YOU DONT KNOW DONT SPEAK ON THE SHIT HE AINT TALKIN BOUT IRAQ.

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » January 1st, 2008, 1:45 am

justice league wrote:

$$$$$$$ bITCH POST AT YOUR SCHOOL PAPER THEN IF YOU WANT CORRECT SENTENCES THEN, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.