Canada Gangs: Toronto Area

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 21st, 2007, 12:09 am

I really doubt it, but can someone from canada/toronto area say if any of this stuff on Rexdale is right?

http://www.rapdict.org/Rexdale

the-game155

Unread post by the-game155 » November 21st, 2007, 12:12 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:I really doubt it, but can someone from canada/toronto area say if any of this stuff on Rexdale is right?

http://www.rapdict.org/Rexdale
sounds right to me

the-game155

Unread post by the-game155 » November 21st, 2007, 12:16 am

also, fuck what a hater say, halifax's ghettos got renovated and shit and look nicer now, but its still got cats that go hard. uniacke square,spryfield rep

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » November 22nd, 2007, 10:22 am

I grew up in West End Toronto, 18 years lived in many different hoods

First of, I cant speak for the East End much

Scarborough got Chester Le, Palma Block, Malvern, Galloway Boys, theres alot of brown clicks, (Afghan, Arab, Indian) and shit load of Tamils, plus Chinese

I know in the West End, we got Scarlett Block Crips (my neighbourhood), Izzy Crips, Ghost Town Crips, D-Block Blood Gang (soft),

Rexdale is grimey, theres alot of hoods, mostly crippin if not all except Duncanwoods and Ardwick (ABC)

Basically in Toronto, its like this:

The behind the scene players are Asians, Hells Angels and Mafia. You wont see these dudes in the front page often, but they make the money

On the street level you have gangs but theyre different than American gangs. We dont have the slave legacy, drug and liquor infiltration of the hood, availability of guns (we do but not like the states). Economically we re most prosperous, and the police aint as corrupt. Plus the gangs here (with the exception of rare hoods) arent 2nd/3rd generation established gangs. The hood may be, but the gang changes with each generation

Almost every single block (by block I mean Public Housing) bangs colours, the degree differs. Some hoods take it serious (you will get banged on hard for rocking the wrong colours) while some are on a fad tip. Toronto used to be heavy crippin but lately lotta bloods poppin up which makes me not wanna take it serious

the majority of those banging colours do it as a fad or faking it, but dont get it twisted there are real deal Crip and Blood hoods in Toronto that will smash on you. Plus you also have ALOT of immigrant/ethnic cliques.

Police been doing alotta raids the last 3 yrs or so. Shut down some major hoods. Malvern, Galloway, Jamestown Crip, Driftwood Crip, Ardwick Blood etc

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » November 22nd, 2007, 10:40 am

West End Toronto Gangs

CRIPS

*Rexdale*

1. Mount Olive Crip
2. Jamestown Crip (clicked up with STC)
3. Stove Top Crip

*North York*

1. Driftwood Crips
2. Sho-Shot Crips
3. G Side Crips
4. Falstaff Crip aka Brown Brick Crip

*Etobicoke*

1. Scarlett Block Crips (SMC and SWC)
2. Ghost Town Crips
3. Izzy Block Crip Gang
4. Dixon Crip/Kingsview Crip
5. East Mall Ghostryder Crip (maybe be defunct)
6. South side Lakeshore Crip

BLOODS

*Rexdale*

1. Ardwick Blood Crew
2. Duncanwood Bloods

*North York*

1. South Side Connection Blood
2. Y Block Blood
3. The Lanes (Blood)
4. Chalkfarm Blood Gang
5. Jungle Blood Gang
6. Five Point Generals (5PG)

*Etobicoke*

1. D Block Blood Gang
2. West Mall Bloods
3. Willowride Bloods aka The Ridge Blood

Some notes:

1. JANE AND FINCH NEIGHBOURHOOD is divided by Finch Ave. North of Finch is called "UP TOP" and south of Finch is called "SOUTH SIDE". All the Up Top hoods are Crippin while the South Side hoods are Bloods.

2. Rexdale is mostly Crip, so all the beef is Crip on Crip, although Ardwick holds it down on the B tip

3. Etobicoke is mostly Crip, but since theyre all small hoods, they all click up together and you wont ever hear of beef or shooting in the area, because every one knows each other and the hoods are spaced out.

4. North York is more Blood.

the-game155

Unread post by the-game155 » November 22nd, 2007, 10:35 pm

AbzaMane wrote:I grew up in West End Toronto, 18 years lived in many different hoods

First of, I cant speak for the East End much

Scarborough got Chester Le, Palma Block, Malvern, Galloway Boys, theres alot of brown clicks, (Afghan, Arab, Indian) and shit load of Tamils, plus Chinese

I know in the West End, we got Scarlett Block Crips (my neighbourhood), Izzy Crips, Ghost Town Crips, D-Block Blood Gang (soft),

Rexdale is grimey, theres alot of hoods, mostly crippin if not all except Duncanwoods and Ardwick (ABC)

Basically in Toronto, its like this:

The behind the scene players are Asians, Hells Angels and Mafia. You wont see these dudes in the front page often, but they make the money

On the street level you have gangs but theyre different than American gangs. We dont have the slave legacy, drug and liquor infiltration of the hood, availability of guns (we do but not like the states). Economically we re most prosperous, and the police aint as corrupt. Plus the gangs here (with the exception of rare hoods) arent 2nd/3rd generation established gangs. The hood may be, but the gang changes with each generation

Almost every single block (by block I mean Public Housing) bangs colours, the degree differs. Some hoods take it serious (you will get banged on hard for rocking the wrong colours) while some are on a fad tip. Toronto used to be heavy crippin but lately lotta bloods poppin up which makes me not wanna take it serious

the majority of those banging colours do it as a fad or faking it, but dont get it twisted there are real deal Crip and Blood hoods in Toronto that will smash on you. Plus you also have ALOT of immigrant/ethnic cliques.

Police been doing alotta raids the last 3 yrs or so. Shut down some major hoods. Malvern, Galloway, Jamestown Crip, Driftwood Crip, Ardwick Blood etc
I know exactly what you mean. Out here in Calgary, all of a sudden a ton of blood/crip "affiliations just showed up over the last year. I walk downtown at night and see a bunch of brothas with the red flags, red caps and shirts and shit chillin on the corner. Or I walk through the mall and see a dude dressed head to toe in blue, blue rag out the left side etc. and I dont know what to think.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 8th, 2007, 12:47 pm

This is picture in memory of the tamil kid that got stabbed to death outside Winston Chuchill Colligiate Insitute in Scarborough:

R.I.P. Dinesh

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 8th, 2007, 12:49 pm

Oh and I forgot this:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 8th, 2007, 3:54 pm

That's a trip. I've never seen East Indian gang bangers before except for Sabu from Sotel 13 Morros Locos.

In the US E. Indians are one of the least likely ethnicity to get involved with gangs. I guess it's an economic thing. E. Indians in American are affluent in Canada and UK they're poorer.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 8th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Belive it or not, from my experiance, in Toronto, East Indians are the most likely gang members you'll find in this city, and most of them are usually small time compared to gangs that the police targets like Scarlett Crips and the Ardwick Blood Crew, and most of the east indian gang members are usually high schoolers the police doesn't even consider a threat.

Now you're thinking, if Toronto's police, which is the safest big city in North America, doesn't consider the most populas gang population's majority a threat, then I shouldn't. This is the thing that will fuck you up most probably, even if you're Black, Asian or Hispanic. High schools in bad areas are filled with them, and their usually a bunch of friends form their own crew know other crews and they always fighting and tagging and whatnot, but things like this happen from time to time even in small time wars. Shit you don't even hear on the news happens everyday between them, so a shooting or a stabbing that actually affects someone physicly will be on the news but a 500 people fighting eachother at Scarborough town center won't.

BTW the desi community or the East Indian community in Toronto has the most gang members and gangs I think, then after that next is either Blacks or Asians, kind of a tie, and belive it or not the city's least most populas gang population has to be Hispanics, as for whites go, come on, we can't be gang members no matter how hard we try.

East Indians are more populas than Blacks, Asians, Whites and Hispanics, considering if you live in most areas of Scarborough, but you won't find alot of them in Oshawa or shitty run down places like that where white trash lives.

Toronto isn't all peachy like everyone says it is. If your a good person you will be thankful at how many people do a good deed in your life daily like hold a door for you but there will be times that if you live in any bad neighbourhood in scarborough if you even touch anyone there will be a motherfucker that will try and fuck up your day.

You don't have to be high on crack and go on a killing spree to be bad, and yeah gang members in LA compared to Toronto are way worse and tougher but come on, a big fight is all the same.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » December 12th, 2007, 12:06 pm

*North York*

1. Driftwood Crips
2. Sho-Shot Crips
3. G Side Crips
Where G SIde Crips are located?Milo Park Gate And Gosford(first building to the north and small houses to the south)?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 12th, 2007, 1:43 pm

Are Latinos in Canada Salvadorans mostly? Any Mexican Americans moving up there?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 14th, 2007, 12:01 am

Silencioso wrote:Are Latinos in Canada Salvadorans mostly? Any Mexican Americans moving up there?
Have no friggin idea. I don't see any Latinos in this damn city. If you do usually it's once or twice a year, and so far I've seen a Cuban with his family and I think I saw some Latino guy at Tim Hortons with some East Indians, looked like it, or maybe he's a mix of Latino and Afghani/Lebanese or something.

They're very rare in this city. You can find them all over and in general around the city, you'll have to look in certain areas and which areas I don't know.

The most you'll find is East Indians, then white people, then Asians, then Blacks, then whatever, in Toronto.

Hispanics? It's like searching for air underwater.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 14th, 2007, 12:03 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Are Latinos in Canada Salvadorans mostly? Any Mexican Americans moving up there?
Have no friggin idea. I don't see any Latinos in this damn city. If you do usually it's once or twice a year, and so far I've seen a Cuban with his family and I think I saw some Latino guy at Tim Hortons with some East Indians, looked like it, or maybe he's a mix of Latino and Afghani/Lebanese or something.

They're very rare in this city. You can find them all over and in general around the city, you'll have to look in certain areas and which areas I don't know.

The most you'll find is East Indians, then white people, then Asians, then Blacks, then whatever, in Toronto.

Hispanics? It's like searching for air underwater.
Ok since there's no edit button:

So far this year I've seen those two, last year I don't remember. And you CAN'T find all over.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 14th, 2007, 10:42 am

Don't Canada got one of the LOWEST murder rates on planet earth?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 15th, 2007, 1:41 am

NikexCortez wrote:Don't Canada got one of the LOWEST murder rates on planet earth?
Yeah and I'm glad it's like that.

Don't take Canada in consideration in general. Canada is nothing but a big empty space with maybe a 100 urban zones calling itself a country.

That's one thing I like. The gun laws are strict and there isn't alot of murders and so on. But the risk is gang members here are in the fighting spirit as much as Los Angeles, Chicago or NYC gang members and if they can't get a gun and kill you they'll probably stab you instead. This is the easiest way to kill someone here. No guns you can't find them anywhere.

Just go buy a blade from Walmart. That's it. Go stab someone.

But one thing that kinda bugged me and you will all probably think WTF?!

Top 10 countries crime rates per 100,000 people I think:

World Top 10 - Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates

1. Iceland - 14,726.95
2. Sweden - 13,455.08
3. New Zealand - 12,586.64
4. Grenada - 10,177.89
5. Norway - 10,086.72
6. England & Wales - 9,823.38
7. Denmark - 9,460.38
8. Finland - 8,697.37
9. Scotland - 8,428.97
10. Canada - 4,123.97

OMG CANADA!!! WTF?! That's right, Canada. I don't know how the hell they got that information but ok...

Source - http://mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/co ... rates.html

I can't belive the USA is not on there. Must be an American site writing biases and towards allies too. I mean how could it not be there was like 30 million crimes reported in 1999 alone.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 4th, 2008, 1:10 am

Ok I got a list:

GANGS:

18Buddahs, AK Kannan, All Crips Gang a.k.a. (ACG), Ardwick Blood Crew (A.B.C.), Asian Assassinz, Bay Mills Crips, Big Circle Boys, Blake Street Massive, Block 13, Byrd Gang (B.G.), Chalkfarm Bloods, Chester Le Crew aka (CLC), Christie Boys, Connection Young Bloods, Dawes Road Crips a.k.a (DRC), Driftwood Crips, Eglinton West Crips (EWC), Falstaff Crips, Five Point Generalz (aka 5PGz), Front Page Gangsters, Galloway Boys, Ghetto Boys, Gilder Block Deciplez, Glendower Crips, G-Street Boyz, Jamestown Crew (aka Doomstown Crips), Jihad Lashkarz (J.L.A.), Jr. Byrd Gang (J.B.G.), Juice Mob, Jungle City Goonz, Junior Gatorz, L.A. Boys, La Familia, Lakeshore South Crips, Latin Browns, Latin Crips, Latin Kings, Lil' Gangsta Crips, Lil' Rascalz, Luen Kung Lok, Malvern Crew, Markham Boyz, Mother Nature's Mistakes (MNM), Mornelle Court Crew, Mount Olive Crips (M.O.C.), MS-13, New Born Crips (NBC), Orton Park Bloods (O.P.B.), Pacos Pero Locos, Parma Court Posse (P.C.P.), Pelham Park Bloods, Point Blank Souljahs, Project Originals (P.O. Boys), Shoreshot Crips, Silver Boys, Stick-Up Kids, The Gatorz, The Untouchables, Trethewey Gangsta Killaz (TGK), True Portuguese Bloods, Tuxedo Boys, Versace Crew, VR Troopers, VVT, Y-Block Blood Niggaz

HOODS:

400, 4 Corners: (Allenbury, Brahms, Sparroways and Villaways), Adanac Drive, Alexandra Park, Ardwick, Bay Mills (aka the Millz), Blake street, Bleecker, Caledonia (aka Village), Capri Towers, Cataraqui (aka Block 13), Chalkfarm, Chester Le, Cougar Ct., Crescent Town (aka CT), Crombie Park, Crosstraxx, Crow Trail, Danzig aka D-Block, Dawes Road, Dean Park, Don Mount Court, Driftwood Ct., Duncanwoods, Eglinton Ave. East, Eglinton Ave. West, Empringham (aka 4 Blocc), Esplanade, Falstaff (aka Brown Bricks), Flemingdon Park (aka Flemo Park), Galloway (aka G-Way), Gilder, Glamorgan (aka Section 6), Glendower (aka Dower), Gordonridge (aka G-Ridge), Gosford, Grandravine (aka The Lanes), Grassways (aka Connections), Greenbrae Ct., Jamestown (aka Doomstown), Jane and Finch, Jane and Sheppard, L'Amoreaux, Lawrence Heights (aka Jungle), Mabelle, Malvern (aka Vern), Markham and Eglinton (aka MNE), Martha Eaton Way (a.k.a Black Creek), Midland and Lawrence (aka MnL), Mornelle Court, Moss Park, Mount Dennis, Mount Olive, Neptune Drive, Oakwood and Vaughan, Orpington (aka O Block), Orton Park (aka O.P.), Parkdale, Parkway Forest Drive (aka Forest), Parma Court, Pelham Park, The Pentagon (4010 Lawrence Ave.), Regent Park (aka Parkland), Rexdale (aka Rex), Roywoods, San Pietro Way, San Romanoway (aka Palisades), Scarlettwood Court, Shoreham, Silver Springs, Stovetop, St. James Town, Tandridge, Teesdale, Thorncliffe Park, TretheWey, Tuxedo Court, Vanauley Walk (aka P.O.), Wickson Trail (aka Wicked Trail), Weston Road, Willowridge, Willowtree, Woolner Apartments, Yellowstone (aka Y-Block)

RAPPERS:

4th Pyramid, 20 B-Lo, Alias Don Million, Angel Duss, Annonymous Twist, Arabesque, Aristo, Bishop Brigante, B Kool aka Sphynx, Black-I (R.I.P), Blacus Ninjah, Blits (R.I.P), Blue Scorpion, Bomb Shelta Association, Brass Tacks, Brassmunk, C4, Camolflauge, Califate, Charisma, Cause The Product, Choclair, Chuggo, Chuckie Akenz Citizen Kane, C. Leon, Collizhun, Colossus, Concrete Mob, Crooks Of the Round Table, Cryptonite, the Vinci, D.O., D-Sisive, Dan-e-o, DeadEyez, Divo, Dizzy Dot, Do Dirty, Dope Poet Society, Down 2 Erf, Drake, Empire, Essex Court, Eternia, Exodus, Fat Ski, Fito Blanko, Fin-S, Frankenstein, Friday, Furee, G.C.P, Ghetto Concept, Goldspade, Graphidi Logik, Graph Nobel, Grimace Love, Gullitine, Hustlemann, Infinite, Ironside, Irs, Jaki-Li, J.B, JD Era, JDiggz, Jelleestone, Jhevon Paris, Jonny Rox, J-Staxxx, Jugganot, Juice aka Rochester, Kali Snypez, Kardinal Offishall, Ken Masters, Kish, K'naan, K-OS, Logical Ethix, Lucky Luchiano, Luu Breeze, Madlocks, Maestro, Marvel, Mayhem Morearty, Michie Mee, Mista Bourne, Monolith, Motion, Mr. Roam, Nabob, Nefarius, NEM-S-SIS, N.I.F.T.Y, Nish Rawks, Oddities, Page, Peep Sho, Phili Blunt, Pocket Dwellers, Point Blank, Poor Man Militia, Quota, Raw Luck Movement, Redlife, Richie Sosa, Rich London, Ro-Ro Dolla, Saukrates, Seazon, Shakari Nite (aka Grimey Grimey), Skitz, Slakah The Beat Child, S.L.U.G., Solitair, Suni Clay, Tara Chase, Tef and Don, the Smugglaz, the Squad, The Corps, Theo 3, Toba Chung (R.I.P.), Tona, Thrust, Tru-Paz, UBAD, Unknown Mizery, Wio-K, Young Deuce, Young Tony

THE 13 GHETTOS:

These 13 Toronto neighbourhoods, many of them so-called "inner suburbs," were identified by the city and the United Way as areas that need special investment in social services.

Jamestown

Population: 33,805

Jane-Finch

Population: 85,275

Westminster-Branson

Population: 24,585

Weston-Mount Dennis

Population: 40,360

Lawrence Heights

Population: 33,855

Steeles-L'Amoureaux

Population: 70,060

Flemingdon Park-Victoria Village

Population: 39,410

Crescent Town - CT

Population: 16,200

Eglinton East-Kennedy Park

Population: 40,375

Dorset Park

Population: 22,300

Scarborough Village

Population: 17,030

Kingston-Galloway

Population: 24,835

Malvern

Population: 44,015

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 5th, 2008, 4:12 am

NikexCortez wrote:Don't Canada got one of the LOWEST murder rates on planet earth?

Don't take Canada in consideration in general. Canada is nothing but a big empty space with maybe a 100 urban zones calling itself a country.

That's one thing I like. The gun laws are strict and there isn't alot of murders and so on. But the risk is gang members here are in the fighting spirit as much as Los Angeles, Chicago or NYC gang members and if they can't get a gun and kill you they'll probably stab you instead. This is the easiest way to kill someone here. No guns you can't find them anywhere.

1. Iceland - 14,726.95
2. Sweden - 13,455.08
4. Grenada - 10,177.89
5. Norway - 10,086.72
7. Denmark - 9,460.38
8. Finland - 8,697.37
9. Scotland - 8,428.97
10. Canada - 4,123.97

OMG CANADA!!! WTF?! That's right, Canada. I don't know how the hell they got that information but ok...

I can't belive the USA is not on there. Must be an American site writing biases and towards allies too. I mean how could it not be there was like 30 million crimes reported in 1999 alone.

The only countrys there which should be in the top 10 is the UK and New Zealand, The U.S should be about 7th or 8th, Canada shouldnt be there at all.

That list is a lie, you should go on more reliable websites

piruhustla187

Unread post by piruhustla187 » January 15th, 2008, 8:20 pm

hurrz wat i found yall
1. England (and Wales)
2. United States
3. Australia
4. Canada
5. Netherlands
6. Scotland
7. Sweden
8. Switzerland

but back to gangz, rex,jane strip,most of sckarbz,jungle, iz probz the only hoods with real sets. the rest aint seriouz. mayb sum shady ckatz n sum grimmy projeckts but no real gang acktivity. but yall i herd derz a set cklaimin blood in the vaughn n oakwood hood??

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » January 18th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Yee i agree with piruhustla187. I visited tdot for a few weeks a couple summers ago and got to see most of the hoods. From wat i saw, only rexdale, the jane strip, n malvern banged liek the states. other hoods like regent park, flemo, jungle, n most of scarbz has sum gangstas but most of the dawgs is just runnin in small crews. but parkdale is a dam sketchy hood, dem crackheads errywhere

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » January 19th, 2008, 7:53 am

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 19th, 2008, 8:00 am

9Caliber wrote:

1. Iceland - 14,726.95
2. Sweden - 13,455.08
4. Grenada - 10,177.89
5. Norway - 10,086.72
7. Denmark - 9,460.38
8. Finland - 8,697.37
9. Scotland - 8,428.97
10. Canada - 4,123.97

The only countrys there which should be in the top 10 is the UK and New Zealand, The U.S should be about 7th or 8th, Canada shouldnt be there at all.

That list is a lie, you should go on more reliable websites
Actually that list is very similar to this list here -> http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_t ... per-capita

If you're thinking about which country is the most dangerous, as in most murderous or most violent, then you'll need to find the stats that surveys those aspects of crime. And UK, New Zealand, etc. won't be on top of those lists, not even on top-40/top-50.

Here's an example: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_m ... per-capita (I think that gives a much more authentic view of which country has the most problems with serious crimes: Columbia, South Africa, Jamaica, Russia, etc.)

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 19th, 2008, 8:02 am

Canada is tight. When them mean Canadian gangsters get injured from battle, they have a universal health care system which lets them check in the hospital with ease and they don't have to wait in long lines. Plus they can smoke a blunt while they wait. :lol:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 29th, 2008, 2:02 am

NikexCortez wrote:Canada is tight. When them mean Canadian gangsters get injured from battle, they have a universal health care system which lets them check in the hospital with ease and they don't have to wait in long lines. Plus they can smoke a blunt while they wait. :lol:
Funny. :roll:

Really, I don't care if a gangsta if from Toronto, New York or Los Angeles, I'm from the Balkans biatch it's worse than all three combined. I'll murder anyone who tries to hurt me, I don't care if he's in a gang. If then his 'homies' come to kill me in my apartment, hell, I'll murder them too. Got a Glock or a shotgun? I got a T-90 tank. :roll:

Now, I was able to find a picture of a news article with the map of Toronto and which gangs claim which territory. I don't know if it's outdated so please don't ask me which date it's from I don't know. These gangs are real gangs into real gangbanging I'm guessing, so none of them are crews, which there are hundreds, if not thousands, of.

Here is the pic:

Dunno which date, as I said, could be the 1990s or could be sometime in the 2000s.

Here is the link to the file:

It's PDF.

http://www.policyresearch.gc.ca/doclib/ ... ec06_e.pdf

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 29th, 2008, 2:15 am

AbzaMane wrote:West End Toronto Gangs

CRIPS

*Rexdale*

1. Mount Olive Crip
2. Jamestown Crip (clicked up with STC)
3. Stove Top Crip

*North York*

1. Driftwood Crips
2. Sho-Shot Crips
3. G Side Crips

*Etobicoke*

1. Scarlett Block Crips (SMC and SWC)
2. Ghost Town Crips
3. Izzy Block Crip Gang
4. Dixon Crip/Kingsview Crip
5. East Mall Ghostryder Crip (maybe be defunct)
6. South side Lakeshore Crip

BLOODS

*Rexdale*

1. Ardwick Blood Crew
2. Duncanwood Bloods

*North York*

1. South Side Connection Blood
2. Y Block Blood
3. The Lanes (Blood)
4. Chalkfarm Blood Gang
5. Jungle Blood Gang
6. Five Point Generals (5PG)

*Etobicoke*

1. D Block Blood Gang
2. West Mall Bloods
3. Willowride Bloods aka The Ridge Blood

Some notes:

1. JANE AND FINCH NEIGHBOURHOOD is divided by Finch Ave. North of Finch is called "UP TOP" and south of Finch is called "SOUTH SIDE". All the Up Top hoods are Crippin while the South Side hoods are Bloods.

2. Rexdale is mostly Crip, so all the beef is Crip on Crip, although Ardwick holds it down on the B tip

3. Etobicoke is mostly Crip, but since theyre all small hoods, they all click up together and you wont ever hear of beef or shooting in the area, because every one knows each other and the hoods are spaced out.

4. North York is more Blood.
I know these areas are messed up but how/why the hell do they have crip & blood in their names? Same reason as NY? And do the actual gangs predate the C/B attachment or did they start like that?

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » February 4th, 2008, 10:14 am

The public housing in Toronto, the first ones built were in the 1940s (Regent Park- Northside/Southside split by Bz/Cz), which was the biggest ones. Most of the other public housing was built in the 60's/70's to accomodate waves of new immigrants

While there may have been clicks and crews based in these projects, which is typical of any low income public housing environment, gangs in the forms of Bz/Cz didnt hit until the 90s. There may have been some sets as early as the mid to late 80s.

The influence came from media, society and music, as it has in the majority of the States.

Eventually, these public housing projects claimed a Blood or Crip identity by the 90s. Members may fluctuate, some end up incarcerated, some leave, the names of crews may change, but the blood/crip identification, once established remained

Other factors were street politics. Once one hood took on a colour, rivals would take on different ones

Now, with the exception of maybe 5-10 hoods, all other projects are just typical low income places with clicks and crews and a loose colour affiliation. Lotta fakers. Few real bangers.

Also, there is NO comparison between toronto gangs and American ones, esp. Cali. None whatsoever.

My hood,Scarlett Block (All Crips Gang- ACG's) is not very active right now due to some raids that happened 99/2000. But the colour affiliation has been there for years. I moved to the hood in 94, and i was told not to wear red. So the membership and danger fluctuates, but this hood is crip hood. There are still mans who rock blue, and carry heat. Its just that, our part of town, we got it sewed up. No enemies around.

And that gang map is OLD. Thats from 98, ten yrs ago. Lotta shiit has changed since then. Many of those gangs were just clicks, and they died out.

Now in Toronto, there are 300-400 gangs, with 1500 gang members in the city. Not to mention that Peel region has a massive influx of gangs

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 11:15 am

There are gangs in the Peel region, but they're as soft as fuck. When I lived in Scarborough in 2005, even though alot of people were wannabes, it was still harder than when I lived in Mississauga in 2006, which was one of the greatest times for me, where no one that was involved with gangs had any fight with me or anything.

300-400? I don't know what you'd count as a gang, because when I was living in Scaborough I heard the names of about maybe 30 gangs or what they called, crews. They would range from tens to hundreds to thousands of people each. Most of this is BS as I realize now, especially when my friend told me of some gang named Brown Blooded Soldiers that had 4000 members and 3 million people had his back. It was still a wonderful time though.

Crips and Bloods are active here, as in any other major North American city, but these guys seem to copy those in New York, as I've heard before. Alot of people I met perferred Bloods over Crips, the majority of people I knew, and I don't know for what reason... :shock:

peace2dastreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by peace2dastreets » May 12th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Trey wrote:14K and United Bamboo are organized crime (Triads), not street gangs. They are a very selective group. The "young gangbangin" members you are describing are probably just using the name.

Kung Lok and Big Circle are also organized crime not street gangs but not as structured as 14K biggest Triad in the world or United Bamboo.
Naw thats not true... I had friends in KL and BCB... They were kinda 'street gang' ish... hangin around malls... lil teens and all... It was a beautiful scam tho. Bring in hordes of lil wanksters to make em feel big, that way they secured a strong market to sell their drugs to because obviously you'll buy drugs from within your gang. That generation is kinda past now, and I dunno whats the deal with it now .

peace2dastreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by peace2dastreets » May 12th, 2008, 1:52 pm

Silencioso wrote:That's a trip. I've never seen East Indian gang bangers before except for Sabu from Sotel 13 Morros Locos.

In the US E. Indians are one of the least likely ethnicity to get involved with gangs. I guess it's an economic thing. E. Indians in American are affluent in Canada and UK they're poorer.
I think its different kind of Indians too... Toronto has a lot of Tamil Tigers in certain area who come from war-torn parts of Sri Lanka. And they're concentrated in the few urban centres we have, namely toronto. I may be wrong but I always kinda thought south asian immigrants were kinda spread out through the many cities of the States rather than really jamming up one city. (though i most def. could be wrong).

Tamils can be pretty hard tho. Haha still remember sitting in summer school years back at ACCI with a bunch of Tamil guys isitting in the back with gang letters burnt into their arms.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 17th, 2008, 7:07 pm

Now in Toronto, there are 300-400 gangs, with 1500 gang members in the city
I find those numbers hard to believe. either theres alot less gangs or alot more bangaz. With the numbers u gave the average crew has less than 4 members. Maybe 15000 gang members?

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » May 18th, 2008, 10:38 am

peace2dastreets wrote:
Trey wrote:14K and United Bamboo are organized crime (Triads), not street gangs. They are a very selective group. The "young gangbangin" members you are describing are probably just using the name.

Kung Lok and Big Circle are also organized crime not street gangs but not as structured as 14K biggest Triad in the world or United Bamboo.
Naw thats not true... I had friends in KL and BCB... They were kinda 'street gang' ish... hangin around malls... lil teens and all... It was a beautiful scam tho. Bring in hordes of lil wanksters to make em feel big, that way they secured a strong market to sell their drugs to because obviously you'll buy drugs from within your gang. That generation is kinda past now, and I dunno whats the deal with it now .

You dont have friends in the Kung lok or the big circle. You friends are bullshiting you. The might be in a farm gang that these gangs pic from but being in the KL or BCB or any triad group is like being a full member of a biker gang it takes years. Chances are nobody you know will ever be in any of these gangs

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 25th, 2008, 8:44 am

someone said in the montreal gang thread theres some bloods n pirus in toronto with connects to L.A.. Where are these sets located in toronto n wat L.A. blood/piru sets they connected with?