Venice 13

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Venice 13

Unread post by advocate » May 10th, 2004, 4:19 pm

Any word on these guys?.......They still goin at it with Culver City or did that war die down?.....Are they still pretty active?

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Venice 13

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 12th, 2004, 8:13 pm

I HEARD THAT THEY WERE ONCE AT AN ALL-OUT WAR AGAINST the SHO-LINES AND THAT THEY SOMEHOW GOT ALONG AND STUFF, EVEN SHARE the SAME TERRITORY. CULVER CITY BEEFS WITH SHO-LINE SO THAT WOULD MEAN THAT VENICE 13 BEEFS WITH THEM AS WELL...

hOmEr_cXc

Unread post by hOmEr_cXc » May 13th, 2004, 6:13 pm

Hell no we r still at WAR with venice and thos sho laces..we will never stop this war till they all die..to many homies r dead we cant stop now..but in the pen its a hole different story..my big brother is in there and he is also from culver city and his best friend is from venice 13 and they got to get along in the pen to survive cuz if they dont they get killed cuz rival gangs from sur have to stick to gether..well thats how it is..but out here in the streets its still war..Rip homies..CXC hOmER

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 7th, 2004, 3:39 pm

hOmEr_cXc wrote:Hell no we r still at WAR with venice and thos sho laces..we will never stop this war till they all die..to many homies r dead we cant stop now..but in the pen its a hole different story..my big brother is in there and he is also from culver city and his best friend is from venice 13 and they got to get along in the pen to survive because if they dont they get killed because rival gangs from sur have to stick to gether..well thats how it is..but out here in the streets its still war..Rip homies..CXC hOmER
Word, they still at war, I know a bunch of homies from CXC, don't seem like it'll never stop. Matter of fact, about 2 weeks ago cxc went over to venice and dissed the hell out of them at venice high.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 7th, 2004, 9:28 pm

I once had it out with this vato, I believe they called him Shadow from the Shady Tree Locos clique of Culver City 13, he was one bad ass motha'f. I've also seen him stand up to more than a handfull of 18 STreeters all by himself, He was way out of CC13 domain though, and I never did find out where the Shady Tree Locos hanged out ? This was back in the mid 70's.

FLACO TSTX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FLACO TSTX3 » February 7th, 2007, 4:00 am

advocate wrote:Any word on these guys?.......They still goin at it with Culver City or did that war die down?.....Are they still pretty active?
THERE STILL ACTIVE.
I DID SOME SERVICE ALONG AS TIME GO WITH SOME WHITE BOY CALLED LIL BLANKO FROM V13.
I DID THE COMMUNITY SERVICE IN THE SOME STORE CLOSE TO VENICE HIGH.
FOR BREAK TIME HE TOOK ME TO THIS VENICE13 KICKBACK SPOT.
WE DRANK WE ATE.ITS WAS FIRME.
I MET A COUPLE VATOS FROM VENICE.
FOOS WERE PRETTY DEEP, HISPANIC/WHITE GANG
I DONT REMEMBER THE CLICKS BUT I REMEMBER THAT ONE SPECIFIC CLICK.
THAT ONE CLICK THAT HAS NOTHING BUT WHITES IN IT.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 7th, 2007, 7:49 am

There was a white dude Lil Ghost from V13 who took a bullet to the lungs and couldn't smoke. His older brother was also from there but he got killed I think. Never heard of a all white click of V13 though.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 26th, 2007, 9:36 am

Venice 13 is being taken apart from the inside out. They are turning a 60 year old barrio into a place where Julia Roberts would want to live. She lives there now amongst the huge ass houses.

Most V13's are now moving to Inglewood and surrounding areas like Lennox, so V13 is still strong but they're spread out all over the westside and can't call any place home.

It's a sticky situation between V13 and the other WS gangs. When the black/brown conflict settles down, the wars with SM and CC tend flare up. Back in the early 90's, CC and Venice put aside differences to fight the VSC's but that ended almost as quickly as it started. For awhile, everyone was more concerned about making money - but in the late 90's CC and Venice started going at it again.

From what my family tells me, Culver City was never a big gang until sometime in the 80's. Venice always fought with Santa Monica - but then they built the SM freeway and ripped apart the old SM barrio. I guess CC became the new enemy at that point?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 25th, 2007, 11:42 am

MesqFlaco wrote:Venice 13 is being taken apart from the inside out. They are turning a 60 year old barrio into a place where Julia Roberts would want to live. She lives there now amongst the huge ass houses.

Most V13's are now moving to Inglewood and surrounding areas like Lennox, so V13 is still strong but they're spread out all over the westside and can't call any place home.

It's a sticky situation between V13 and the other WS gangs. When the black/brown conflict settles down, the wars with SM and CC tend flare up. Back in the early 90's, CC and Venice put aside differences to fight the VSC's but that ended almost as quickly as it started. For awhile, everyone was more concerned about making money - but in the late 90's CC and Venice started going at it again.

From what my family tells me, Culver City was never a big gang until sometime in the 80's. Venice always fought with Santa Monica - but then they built the SM freeway and ripped apart the old SM barrio. I guess CC became the new enemy at that point?
Yeah your right, my ex was from V13, born and raised......but there all spread out in Inglewood. But dont sleep Culver is in Inglewood too..., Most parts in Inglewood are becoming Mexican vs Mexican.......now.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 26th, 2007, 12:51 pm

I think the Suicidals in Venice pretty much became Venice 13 in mass. There's alot of white V13 anyway.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » December 26th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Silencioso wrote:I think the Suicidals in Venice pretty much became Venice 13 in mass. There's alot of white V13 anyway.
It's been about 2 years since I been in L.A. and maybe things have changed since then, but historically Venice 13 has always been a Mexican-American gang. I keep wondering why these rumors of a strong or noticeable WHITE Venice 13 gang keeps popping up in the WS LA threads?

The Venice Suicidals/Nazi Lowriders went out of business in the late 90's, from what I remember. They never were that big of a problem anyway and they stayed off the map because they were so overshadowed by the large black & brown Venice gangs.

No one made them leave, or destroyed their click or anything - I think they just naturally died out or went further underground. You didn't hear anyone on the West Side talking about them back then, that's how I see it.

I think the most attention they got was from Hollywood - (American History X).

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » December 27th, 2007, 11:49 am

Venice 13 is a Mexican varrio but it has a lot of whites, especially when compared to varrios on the East side or South L.A. That was just a theory about Suis in Venice becoming V13. I used to see them alot on Venice Blvd. around the Suicidal tatoo shop. Then they dropped out of sight. There was a white gang in the 80's called Venice hite Boys that was absorbed into Venice 13 so that seemed like a possibility.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » December 27th, 2007, 11:50 am

ST's aren't connected to NLR as far as I know. Suicidals are hard core anti-skinheads.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 30th, 2007, 10:13 pm

theres some huge venice 13 hitups near venice and overland in culver city

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » December 31st, 2007, 8:07 am

Silencioso wrote:ST's aren't connected to NLR as far as I know. Suicidals are hard core anti-skinheads.
Not directly connected but they have the same mentality= Crazy white boys down to fight ANYONE and who also HATED white supremists.

The Suicidals were down to knuckle up and they had a thing for hitting up all the blacks in Venice... but they were no gang in any traditional sense, even if they did name their smaller groups like a gang would name a click. Either way they're all gone now.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 31st, 2007, 9:26 am

MesqFlaco wrote:
Silencioso wrote:ST's aren't connected to NLR as far as I know. Suicidals are hard core anti-skinheads.
Not directly connected but they have the same mentality= Crazy white boys down to fight ANYONE and who also HATED white supremists.

The Suicidals were down to knuckle up and they had a thing for hitting up all the blacks in Venice... but they were no gang in any traditional sense, even if they did name their smaller groups like a gang would name a click. Either way they're all gone now.
Ive been all through Venice for years.

i got transfered to MDR Jr High back in the 80's.

Me and my Niggas been tore that Boardwalk apart back in the early 90's.

Never been hit up by any whiteboy in Venice or anywhere else.

They might of been hitting up Funny Style Blacks that looked like Pozerz or some shit.

They werent fuckn with Hood Niggas..............

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 31st, 2007, 9:34 am

ST & NLR are not directly connected but they have the same mentality= Crazy white boys down to fight ANYONE and who also HATED white supremists.
NLR are straight Woods and role with the racially agenda in the System and have been charged with racially attacks in Antelope Valley ( Lancaster & Palmdale)
The Suicidals were down to knuckle up and they had a thing for hitting up all the blacks in Venice
LOL @ this shit

These are the gangs I know of from growing up all over East Dallas and finnally residing now in Mesquite
O.K i get it

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » December 31st, 2007, 9:59 am

Oh wow... gang-bangin on the Boardwalk in broad day light yeah just keep'n it real I guess. Yeah you're straight hood now aren't you, you survived a stroll through the beach with the gangster ass roller-bladders.

If you based Venice on the Boardwalk... no need to comment any further. Mickey mouse ass clown.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 31st, 2007, 3:27 pm

Yea ok Texas Cowboy, go shovel some BS

Go do a history check on Weekend Gang Rumbles on Venice Boardwalk in the 1990's.

Why do you think LAPD is soo thick on the boardwalk now, it aint cause of purse snatchers or Suicidal White boys hitting up blacks.

Now tell us about Surenos in Texas

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » December 31st, 2007, 7:17 pm

There are still Suicidals in OC and San Diego County and the name survives in Long Beach as an Asian/PI gang thing. There's even a gang in Watts called Suicidals 13. They were an influential gang because they had a unique style. Probably the most successful white majority non-racial gang in L.A. gang history (not that there's much competition).

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 31st, 2007, 8:49 pm

All i know about these dudes is they functioned in Venice/Santa Monica and they had problems with the Pozerz.

I think it started at a Club call 321 in Santa Monica inthe mid 80's.

They used to hit up ST VPK, Venice Pozerz Killas.

They did not fuck with hood niggas, they kept it punk rock and trendy!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 1st, 2008, 11:46 am

MesqFlaco wrote:I never lived in Venice but it felt like I practically grew up there from all the stories my family told me
MesqFlaco wrote: no need to comment any further. Mickey mouse ass clown.

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » January 1st, 2008, 4:05 pm

MesqFlaco wrote:Oh wow... gang-bangin on the Boardwalk in broad day light yeah just keep'n it real I guess. Yeah you're straight hood now aren't you, you survived a stroll through the beach with the gangster ass roller-bladders.

If you based Venice on the Boardwalk... no need to comment any further. Mickey mouse ass clown.
Venice is interesting because its two worlds going on at the same time -- you can live in one and not recognize the other at all. The Boardwalk is a tourist attraction, but if you bang you definitely can run into your share of problems -- I see Venice x3 down there on the regular and I've seen fights break out on all those streets and alleys next to the walk. It was worse in the 80s and 90s.

Also, I don't know about all this white-boy Venice13 ish. I'm not saying there are no white Venice Treces, because there are a few, but the majority of the gang is still Chicano/Mexican. People here the word Venice and want to start acting like everybody is white -- the Westside Varrios are well-established Latino barrios and Venice x3 reflects that.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 1st, 2008, 7:41 pm

The Oakwood section of Venice the locals call Ghost town, and is where it all goes down.

The million dollar homes are on the Washington Side, the Canals Side, Venice Canals.

The Boardwalk stayed cracking on Sundays.

I never seen Chicanos acting up on the Boardwalk, its the Black gangs that collide in the open causing mayhem.

You'll see Vatos with their shirts off tatted down from all over L.A County.

You'll even see enemies of Venice walking the Boardwalk shirts off Varrios blasted across their Backs and Stomachs, showing no fears or concerns.......

So i dont know what this Texas Cowboy is talking about.

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » January 1st, 2008, 7:49 pm

xxx wrote:The Oakwood section of Venice the locals call Ghost town, and is where it all goes down.

The million dollar homes are on the Washington Side, the Canals Side, Venice Canals.

The Boardwalk stayed cracking on Sundays.

I never seen Chicanos acting up on the Boardwalk, its the Black gangs that collide in the open causing mayhem.

You'll see Vatos with their shirts off tatted down from all over L.A County.

You'll even see enemies of Venice walking the Boardwalk shirts off Varrios blasted across their Backs and Stomachs, showing no fears or concerns.......

So i dont know what this Texas Cowboy is talking about.
XXX, was this written to me or somebody else who replied on this topic before me?

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » January 2nd, 2008, 8:05 am

XXX:

Keep reading this thread alone and you'll see that I've never fronted about who I am or where I lived. You can even scroll up and find the post in this thread where I clearly said it's been 2 years since I've even been back to L.A.... so Ok inspector gadget I guess you got me!

You are the now the official historian for Venice and have clearly stated the ultimate truth about this city; that white people and the vatos are weak and "hood niggas" can't be fucked with. Just like all your other stupid ass posts in other threads where the end result is "nobody can fuck with hood niggas".

Wow, I'm glad someone finnally aired out the truth. Keep watching those LA detective stories and Beach Cops shows on TV, they are working wonders for your cause.

And ask your pelons in the pen if they'll stop picking on and beating up all the weak vatos in there, they're tired of fucking with hood niggas too.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » January 2nd, 2008, 11:02 am

If anyone cares to see my "Texas Cowboy" posts in full - go to the Texas section under Dallas gangs. Inspector Gadget likes to take one or two sentences out and quote them like he caught me doing or saying something I'm not supposed to.

I'm done with that clown. He talks out his ass like he knows everything. Lets keep this thread to real shit. Not whinny baby BS. Sorry for taking up valuable space and time in dealing with this chump.

And now for something more interesting from the 2007 archives...

"Maybe the best holiday gift Los Angeles received this year was the news that fewer of its citizens are being murdered. As The Times reported this week, the city is on track to end 2007 with the lowest homicide count since 1970.

Gentrification is one of the explanations offered for the drop in gang homicides. Communities such as Venice, Echo Park, Hollywood and downtown are experiencing demographic changes as rising home prices have brought wealthier residents in and pushed poorer ones out."

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 2nd, 2008, 11:48 am

never lived in Venice but it felt like I practically grew up there from all the stories my family told me. Plus they brought me up with Cali traditions
they brought me up in cali traditions, lol @this gay dickrider, your from Texas fool get that stright

Summer visits dont count!

MesqFlaco wrote:XXX:

Keep reading this thread alone and you'll see that I've never fronted about who I am or where I lived. You can even scroll up and find the post in this thread where I clearly said it's been 2 years since I've even been back to L.A.... so Ok inspector gadget I guess you got me!
were not talking about 2 years ago.

were talking about when Suicidals were on deck in venice back in the 80's some parts of 90's and checking black fools

that shit is ridiculous

and im gonna speak on it
You are the now the official historian for Venice and have clearly stated the ultimate truth about this city; that white people and the vatos are weak and "hood niggas" can't be #%@& with. Just like all your other stupid ass posts in other threads where the end result is "nobody can fu-- with hood niggas".
Historian, i like that. Ill take that title.

Nobody said anything about Vatos being weak, just that no whiteboys were pushing lines on blacks unless they were Pozerz.
Wow, I'm glad someone finnally aired out the truth. Keep watching those LA detective stories and Beach Cops shows on TV, they are working wonders for your cause.
Born and Raised in the City, no summer visits here country boy.

Thats some shit you gotta watch to learn on whats gonna on in L.A
And ask your pelons in the pen if they'll stop picking on and beating up all the weak vatos in there, they're tired of #%@&#%@ with hood niggas too.
what can you do with a ratio to 100 to 1

aint no crying here, the tables were turned the other way in the 70's & 80's.

it is what it is..........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 2nd, 2008, 11:49 am

never lived in Venice but it felt like I practically grew up there from all the stories my family told me. Plus they brought me up with Cali traditions
they brought me up in cali traditions, lol @this gay dickrider, your from Texas fool get that stright

were talking about when Suicidals were on deck in venice back in the 80's some parts of 90's and checking black fools

that shit is ridiculous

and im gonna speak on it
You are the now the official historian for Venice and have clearly stated the ultimate truth about this city; that white people and the vatos are weak and "hood niggas" can't be #%@& with. Just like all your other stupid ass posts in other threads where the end result is "nobody can fu-- with hood niggas".

Nobody said anything about Vatos being weak, just that no whiteboys were pushing lines on blacks unless they were Pozerz.

And ask your pelons in the pen if they'll stop picking on and beating up all the weak vatos in there, they're tired of #%@&#%@ with hood niggas too.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 2nd, 2008, 11:49 am

that shit is ridiculous

and im gonna speak on it

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » January 2nd, 2008, 12:03 pm

Ok...Ok.... you won already. I suck and you rock! I'm crying and my feelings are hurt, so your mission is accomplished.

I've already commited suicide and told Jesus I'm country boy Texas Cowboy that doesn't know shit about LA.

Can we move on now?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 2nd, 2008, 12:20 pm

Alrite, as long as you know

Christina you can lock the thred now

gone..................

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”