Dissing NHoods by saying Napps

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Dissing NHoods by saying Napps

Unread post by alexalonso » December 26th, 2007, 3:34 am

Does anyone know the origin of calling NHood Crips Napps? Since Nhoods and Trays got along until 1979, Napps must have started in the early 1980s by the 83GCs is my guess. This dis actually exemplies the self hate among black youth becasue the full dis is Nappy Head, and I guess at some point of black maturation, having nappy hair was a "bad" thing.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Dissing NHoods by saying Napps

Unread post by stamps » December 27th, 2007, 2:31 am

alexalonso wrote:Does anyone know the origin of calling NHood Crips Napps? Since Nhoods and Trays got along until 1979, Napps must have started in the early 1980s by the 83GCs is my guess. This dis actually exemplies the self hate among black youth becasue the full dis is Nappy Head, and I guess at some point of black maturation, having nappy hair was a "bad" thing.
Self hate???? What are u talking about??? The term Napps or Nappy Heads is no different than calling a Marine a Jar Head,,,or making fun of a poor white boy for having a "Bowl Cut"...or "Cow Lick". Having a nappy head is from not combing your hair,,period! It's a diss based on poverty. Has nothing to do with self hate (using the term nigga..that's self hate.) The acronym NHC matches Nappy Head Crip,,.A savy Gang-Star came up with it. Just like any other diss on the enemy...Original Hood Crip = Onion Head Crip...Thirties = Dirties..Hard Time Hustlers = Hard Time Busters,,,on and on...no different.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 27th, 2007, 12:53 pm

Napps is a relatively new saying (in my opinion)...

If it is an 'old' term then I would 'assume' Hoovers made it up because Hoovers didn't get along with any N'Hoods after 1979 while ETG was cool with ECC (N'Hoods) until the late 1990's

I don't ever recall hearing that derogatory term until after 40 NH 55 and 67 were firmly established and a factor by 1990 and causing havoc for Gangsters and Hoovers..

It seems that term didn't come into play until after Trouble Gangsters formed an alliance with HGC/ETG/RTC and the N'Hood Alliance re-emerged... early 90's to mid 90's..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 27th, 2007, 10:06 pm

stamps wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Does anyone know the origin of calling NHood Crips Napps? Since Nhoods and Trays got along until 1979, Napps must have started in the early 1980s by the 83GCs is my guess. This dis actually exemplies the self hate among black youth becasue the full dis is Nappy Head, and I guess at some point of black maturation, having nappy hair was a "bad" thing.
Self hate???? What are u talking about??? The term Napps or Nappy Heads is no different than calling a Marine a Jar Head,,,or making fun of a poor white boy for having a "Bowl Cut"...or "Cow Lick". Having a nappy head is from not combing your hair,,period! It's a diss based on poverty. Has nothing to do with self hate (using the term nigga..that's self hate.) The acronym NHC matches Nappy Head Crip,,.A savy Gang-Star came up with it. Just like any other diss on the enemy...Original Hood Crip = Onion Head Crip...Thirties = Dirties..Hard Time Hustlers = Hard Time Busters,,,on and on...no different.
how are you going to tell black people about their shit? It is self hate cuz our hair is naturally nappy so why would we look at a natural trait of ours as derogatory? and a bowl cut and cow lick can't be compared to the natural texture of a group of people's hair. You won't see Africans or blacks who aren't totally influenced by white and outside cultures viewing our using nappy hair as a bad thing.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 28th, 2007, 8:27 pm

lol at keeping your hair dirty = nappy

smh

stringy ass hair = good

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 28th, 2007, 9:36 pm

perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:
how are you going to tell black people about their shit? It is self hate because our hair is naturally nappy so why would we look at a natural trait of ours as derogatory? and a bowl cut and cow lick can't be compared to the natural texture of a group of people's hair. You won't see Africans or blacks who aren't totally influenced by white and outside cultures viewing our using nappy hair as a bad thing.
You saying Nappy Head isn't derrogatory? It's used to diss N hood...It's meant to be derogatory. And I can almost bet my life how the term originated. Some gangster woke up one day thought it was a clever way to diss the N hood identity by saying Nappy Heads..or Napps.. I dont see using the term "Nappy Head" or "Napps" as a form of self hate. Just a diss like all the others. You think cause I'm White, I can't call it how i see it? If you don't like hearin from the White boys in here,,then go to a forum for Blacks only. You think White people never made fun of other White people for stupid shit? When they do,,it's not self hate. And just so you know..everybodies hair is naturally nappy! Sh-t..if I woke up and walked around all day without combing my hair,,people would be trippin out at my pillow head ...so my hair is naturally nappy too. As far as I'm concerned, AAA might as well ask when, where, and who started the term Compton Crabs. Silly question to me

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 28th, 2007, 11:13 pm

perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:
how are you going to tell black people about their shit? It is self hate because our hair is naturally nappy so why would we look at a natural trait of ours as derogatory? and a bowl cut and cow lick can't be compared to the natural texture of a group of people's hair. You won't see Africans or blacks who aren't totally influenced by white and outside cultures viewing our using nappy hair as a bad thing.
I think perongregory gets it. To use the word Nappy as a derogatory term is to suggest having napping hair (which is natural) is somehow a negative thing. The Neighbor Hood Bloods (NHB) are sometimes called Nappy Headed Biitches, and I think is is no different when Imus called those baskeball players Nappy Headed Hoes, but of course he was joking.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 28th, 2007, 11:19 pm

stamps wrote:
perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:
You saying Nappy Head isn't derrogatory? It's used to diss N hood...It's meant to be derogatory. And I can almost bet my life how the term originated. Some gangster woke up one day thought it was a clever way to diss the N hood identity by saying Nappy Heads..or Napps.. I dont see using the term "Nappy Head" or "Napps" as a form of self hate. Just a diss like all the others. You think cause I'm White, I can't call it how i see it? If you don't like hearin from the White boys in here,,then go to a forum for Blacks only. You think White people never made fun of other White people for stupid shit? When they do,,it's not self hate. And just so you know..everybodies hair is naturally nappy! Sh-t..if I woke up and walked around all day without combing my hair,,people would be trippin out at my pillow head ...so my hair is naturally nappy too. As far as I'm concerned, AAA might as well ask when, where, and who started the term Compton Crabs. Silly question to me
Blacks have been programed to believe that having Nappy hair is bad. This reflect the self-hate syndrome. Thats why a black woman wrote a book a fews years ago called "Happy to be Nappy" - the title should explain it.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 29th, 2007, 2:45 am

alexalonso wrote:
stamps wrote:
perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:
Blacks have been programed to believe that having Nappy hair is bad. This reflect the self-hate syndrome. Thats why a black woman wrote a book a fews years ago called "Happy to be Nappy" - the title should explain it.
Whites have been programed to believe that living in a trailor park is bad, and that's unfortunate also (I've been to some nice trailors!). But that isn't a syndrom of self hate in the White community. "Napps" isn't a term used by GC's to disrespect all Black People. They're intent is to disrespect all Neighborhood Crips. Therefore, this is a form of Set Trippin'. Oh yea AAA, I "Get it"...trust me. For a White person speaking on Black street culture,,,I definately "Get It." You'd be very surprised how much I really "Get." If you want to talk about Blacks killing Blacks over gang rivalries / petty arguments,,,using the word 'Nigga" ten times in a sentence,,straight Jealousy,,or hatred directed at successful Blacks who are percieved as acting 'Too White'..or 'Sell Outs.' Ok then,,I agree!..Those are forms of self hatred..and they need to be adressed by the Black community..no doubt. And I hope those issues do get addressed! But,, I disagree on the term "Napps" to exemplify 'self hate', cause that's like clowning someone cause they're wearing tore up shoes. Napps is a term that intends on disrespecting a specific enemy in the gang street culture, not aclass of people. No different than saying 'Inglewood Faggots', 'Crenshaw Maggots', 'Harlem Dirties', 'Raymarks', 'Booty Holes', 'Bubble Gums'..ect...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 29th, 2007, 1:54 pm

no you don't get it stamps, you only perceive some of it (and that's because you only want to understand some of it). Yes, Nappy heads is a diss for NHC's, but this diss wouldn't exist, and NHC's would have a different diss (say Niggas having collisions), if it was not programmed in American blacks that kinky, "nappy", unadultered black hair is an ugly contemptible thing. The diss wouldn't exist at all, in the black gang world, our black population if blacks didn't think like this. So Alonso and I are saying this shows a subconcious self-hate.Its like if some Jews lived in a Nazi world, and they had been programmed that big noses were an ugly trait, so when they had beef with other jews they called them on their big noses, thinkin of it at something negative when they got big noses too, and its just natural. And white people dont have nappy hair. Nppy hair is made out of curls...a lot of small little coarse curls, which white people don't have. And cow licks , and bowl cuts are the result of not having money to get decent stylized hair cuts...it can't be compred to the natural texture of hair or if you have a brush to brush your hair.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2007, 4:10 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Napps is a relatively new saying (in my opinion)...

If it is an 'old' term then I would 'assume' Hoovers made it up because Hoovers didn't get along with any N'Hoods after 1979 while ETG was cool with ECC (N'Hoods) until the late 1990's

I don't ever recall hearing that derogatory term until after 40 NH 55 and 67 were firmly established and a factor by 1990 and causing havoc for Gangsters and Hoovers..

It seems that term didn't come into play until after Trouble Gangsters formed an alliance with HGC/ETG/RTC and the N'Hood Alliance re-emerged... early 90's to mid 90's..
There is only one East Coast Nhood, I dont think all the East Coasts are Nhoods, so maybe ETGs was still cool with ECC after 1979, but the war between ETG and R60s, the biggest Nhood set in all of LA was on. But you might be right about the early 1990s Nhood alliance, because I remember around 1987 to about 1989 all the 50s sets, were hustlers, 55 Hustler, and my guess is sometime after 1990 the 50s sets were claiming Nhood, but this Nhood v. Gangster history need to be fleshed out, because I see it as a movie type story.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 30th, 2007, 11:46 am

Nappy Head is an original diss for the 111's (NHC) by the Hoovers 107/112 period.

All East Coast Crips are NHCs except 118 Blocks & 190 Blocks.

ECC & ETG never went to War during the War Years.

Even when 60's & ECC clicked up on the Rollin Coaster thing, it was directed at the Hoovers.

ECC vs HCG
RSC vs ETG
RSC vs HCG

ECC never sided with the 60's against ETG or any other Trays.

ECC are/were close allies of 43/53/83 for decades, throughout the War years.

--------------------------------

yall got remember, there was no NHC Alliance in the 1980's, it was a Rollin 0 Alliance (30/40/60/90/100).

NHC Alliance formed later when the Hustlers,turned NHC beginning in 1989 throughout the 90's.
-46 Hustlers
-48 Hustlers
-67 Hustlers
-Legend Crew Hustlers

The Gangs in the 50's didnt turn NHC until 89/90.
-Cat Walk Crips 51= 60's
-Big Time Hustlers 50 = 52 HGC
-Big Time Hustlers 54 = Half 52, other have 55 NHC
-Big Time Hustlers 55 = 55 NHC
-57 Hustlers = 57 NHC by two brother from 60's
-58 Hustlers = 60's

-------------------------------

Napps is short for Nap Bashing, a term the ETGs and the Gangsta Movin movement put in place.

Its a new Millienum term.

Now its a Gangstas vs N Hoods situation

all new wave shit.

and still doesnt apply to East Coast Crips, they get along with most Gangstas & Trays.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 30th, 2007, 11:52 am

Rollin 60's & 52 Broadways were allies

while East Coast Crips & 4 Trays are Allies

the only beefs 60's & ECC shared were Hoovers

East Coast didnt beef with
8 Trays
School Yards
Shot Guns
Shorelines
Playboys
4 Trays
Du Ricks
Manfields
Marvins

Rollin 60's didnt beef with
-Broadways
-Avalons
-Kitchens
-Main Streets
-Compton Ave Crips

Only thing they share was there beef with the Hoovers...

Rollin Coaster / NHC
Snoova Removas

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 30th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Neighborhood Crips

Rollin 40's
Rollin 60's
Rollin 90's

46 N Hoods
48 N Hoods
55 N Hoods
57 N Hoods
58 N Hoods
67 N Hoods

Neighborhood Crips 111/115 ~ Westside
Neighborhood Crips 112 ~ Eastside

Neighborhood Crips ~ Compton
Neighborhood Crips ~ Lynwood
Neighborhood Crips ~ West Covina

East Coast Crips 1st ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 59 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 62 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 66 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 68 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 69 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 76 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 89 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 97 ~ NHC
East Coast Crips 102 ~ NHC

Legend Crip Gang ~ NHC

Hard Time Hustlers ~ 104 ~ NHC

Menlo Gangsta Crips 65 (NHC?)

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 30th, 2007, 12:15 pm

Hoover Groovers/Gangsta Movin (vs)
Rollin Coasters/Rich Rollin/Hoodsta Crips

-------------------------

Gangstas vs Gangstas
Hoovers vs Gangstas

Aint no Movin or Groovin bewteen these Gangs

The Gangsta Movin thing is tore up becuase they at eachother throats.

i dodnt even know how this form in the first place, with alot of them being original enemies

43 Gangstas ~ 52 Gangstas
43 Gangstas ~ 53 Gangstas

Marvins ~ Mansfields
Playboys ~ Mansfields

87 Gangstas ~ Avalon Gangstas
87 Gangstas ~ Hoovers

97 Gangstas ~ Avalon Gangstas
97 Gangstas ~ Hoovers

112 Broadway Gangstas ~ Hoovers

ETGs ~ HCGs 74/83

Menlo Gangstas ~ ETG
Menlo Gangstas ~ HCG

Budlong Gangstas ~ ETG
Budlong Gangstas ~ HCG

Hoover Gangstas ~ 43 Gangstas
Hoover Gangstas ~ 53 Gangstas (Joker RIP)
Hoover Crips ~ 83 Gangtas
Hoover Crips ~ 112 Broadway Gnagstas

etc.......

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 30th, 2007, 7:38 pm

perongregory wrote:no you don't get it stamps, you only perceive some of it (and that's because you only want to understand some of it). Yes, Nappy heads is a diss for NHC's, but this diss wouldn't exist, and NHC's would have a different diss (say Niggas having collisions), if it was not programmed in American blacks that kinky, "nappy", unadultered black hair is an ugly contemptible thing. The diss wouldn't exist at all, in the black gang world, our black population if blacks didn't think like this. So Alonso and I are saying this shows a subconcious self-hate.Its like if some Jews lived in a Nazi world, and they had been programmed that big noses were an ugly trait, so when they had beef with other jews they called them on their big noses, thinkin of it at something negative when they got big noses too, and its just natural. And white people dont have nappy hair. Nppy hair is made out of curls...a lot of small little coarse curls, which white people don't have. And cow licks , and bowl cuts are the result of not having money to get decent stylized hair cuts...it can't be compred to the natural texture of hair or if you have a brush to brush your hair.
I hear what your saying..and I can see some truth to that. I dont wholly agree with you..are you saying Blacks were programed by other Blacks to believe that? or you think White people programed you? Also, dissin Black P Stones by saying Piss Stains..we might as well say that's a form of self hate too. Or do you think that's ol' fashion set trippin??

And xxx...much props to your knowledge....AAA is WAY out there.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 30th, 2007, 7:44 pm

The only thing I would add to this,,xxx,,is that even though Budlong Gangsters are by virtue of their name "Gangsters"..they are part of the 100's alliance.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 31st, 2007, 3:43 pm

stamps wrote:
perongregory wrote:no you don't get it stamps, you only perceive some of it (and that's because you only want to understand some of it). Yes, Nappy heads is a diss for NHC's, but this diss wouldn't exist, and NHC's would have a different diss (say Niggas having collisions), if it was not programmed in American blacks that kinky, "nappy", unadultered black hair is an ugly contemptible thing. The diss wouldn't exist at all, in the black gang world, our black population if blacks didn't think like this. So Alonso and I are saying this shows a subconcious self-hate.Its like if some Jews lived in a Nazi world, and they had been programmed that big noses were an ugly trait, so when they had beef with other jews they called them on their big noses, thinkin of it at something negative when they got big noses too, and its just natural. And white people dont have nappy hair. Nppy hair is made out of curls...a lot of small little coarse curls, which white people don't have. And cow licks , and bowl cuts are the result of not having money to get decent stylized hair cuts...it can't be compred to the natural texture of hair or if you have a brush to brush your hair.
I hear what your saying..and I can see some truth to that. I dont wholly agree with you..are you saying Blacks were programed by other Blacks to believe that? or you think White people programed you? Also, dissin Black P Stones by saying Piss Stains..we might as well say that's a form of self hate too. Or do you think that's ol' fashion set trippin??

It's all set trippin man, but Alonso and I are just saying that there's some sub-concious self loathing anytime you have a people talking shit about how they naturally exist/are. Originally the nappy hair = bad hair was thought to blacks by racists whites, but now its just some fucked up shit ignorant blacks pass down to each new generation.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 31st, 2007, 10:18 pm

stamps wrote:

the piss stain dis has no racial under tones what so ever. It does not compare to using the term "nappy head" by a black person to disrespect another black person. I like the big nose Jew analogy. I can never imagine and Jew with a big nose, dissing another Jew with a bigs nose by calling him "big nose Jew." But thats exactly what black do when they call a person's hair nappy in a deragotory way.

Through slavery blacks have been programmed to act so many ways through White domination and slavery that "nappy hair" is a small issue in the bigger picture. Take "soul food" for instance. The most unhealthy food you can possible eat, has become a main staple in Black southern diet and beyond the south and the implications of that can be death through unhealthy eating. I dont have to break down the history of Soul food, i will let someone else do that, but Slavery has done some serious damage that still has lingering effects today.

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 2nd, 2008, 2:45 pm

The correlation with the diss "Nappy Head" and self hate should hardly come as any great suprise since the majority landscape of street gangs is based on self hatered, in one form or another, these days anyway (brown and black).

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 2nd, 2008, 4:25 pm

that and GOT DAMN, u see crip on crip, but you also got these crip cars killin eachother?

dudes dont have ANY fukkin loyalty or respect huh?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 2nd, 2008, 5:23 pm

S.R.E. wrote:The correlation with the diss "Nappy Head" and self hate should hardly come as any great suprise since the majority landscape of street gangs is based on self hatered, in one form or another, these days anyway (brown and black).

yes indeed.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 3rd, 2008, 4:41 am

I remember I was in elementary/middle school days

I would say around 92-93 my boi had a cousin from 115 nhc....which now is 1e11/5

and I remember everybody i knew was Nhc 60's ... Ug's Blocc...........1e11's....etc

and i never heard the term Nappy Head b4 that

so my homeboi was like " don't say nappy" around his cuzin...........say "kinky"...

so i would say this term was coined in the early 90s.....definately not the 70's and highly doubted in the 80's

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

I see where Alonso was headed with this discussion now and I agree.. Blacks are programmed to think bad about ourselves.. we grew up dissing africa, ethiopia,, and haiti because that is what we were shown in elementray school in history.. there were always naked africans with flies on their heads but when they showed Europe everything was nice and beautiful...

As for East Coast... you're way wrong Alonso.. All East Coast are N'hoods except 118 Blocc Crip and 190 Del Amo Bloc Crip.. East Coast was cool with Gangsters and Trays... while 60's and 1e11 were cool with 52 Broadways and didn't really beef with 4-treys or Avalons...

It would almost have to be an Original dis by the Hoovers who didn't get along with any N'Hoods, period. I would say Inglewood Family would run a far second before I would suggest ETG.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 3rd, 2008, 5:44 pm

there were always naked africans with flies on their heads but when they showed Europe everything was nice and beautiful... :shock: :shock: :shock:

looking at it....its so fuckin true

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 9th, 2008, 5:40 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I see where Alonso was headed with this discussion now and I agree.. Blacks are programmed to think bad about ourselves.. we grew up dissing africa, ethiopia,, and haiti because that is what we were shown in elementray school in history.. there were always naked africans with flies on their heads but when they showed Europe everything was nice and beautiful...

As for East Coast... you're way wrong Alonso.. All East Coast are N'hoods except 118 Blocc Crip and 190 Del Amo Bloc Crip.. East Coast was cool with Gangsters and Trays... while 60's and 1e11 were cool with 52 Broadways and didn't really beef with 4-treys or Avalons...

It would almost have to be an Original dis by the Hoovers who didn't get along with any N'Hoods, period. I would say Inglewood Family would run a far second before I would suggest ETG.
I thought that only 2 or 2 of the East Coasts were N-Hoods. So are you saying that the 1st Street East Coast were N-Hood back in the day too?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 9th, 2008, 6:28 pm

1st East Coast turn NHC after they left Aliso Village 1989/90.

When they landed on Brynhurst in the 60's then on Kansas in the 40's, they were banging NHC.

Before that, they were e/s 1st ECC A/V.........

---------------------

East Coast Bloc Crips 118st
East Coast Crips 190 Delamo Block
East Coast Crips SOS Long Beach
East Coast Crips 2000 Block Riverside

----------------------------

The rest are NHC

1st to Q102--------------------------------

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » December 24th, 2010, 7:27 am

aye let me tell yuh sumthing ECC are a part of NHC, and that means they rivals of nearly all gangsta Crips, yeah i know sum of yuh guys says they get along with ETG, actually ETG dont get along coz ECC and 60´s have a tight alliance and ETG and hoovers allies.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 18th, 2011, 10:03 am

I didn't think that the napp diss name was meant to go that deep as far as self hate because of nappy hair texture.I know an old diss name used to be nappy headed children(nhc) and just used napps for short just like dissin school yard by sayin scrap yard and callin em scraps for short. At the end of the day its all self hate and along with genocide and watever else but for this case niggaz is just dissin to keep it simple.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 23rd, 2011, 12:32 pm

I was on point with my explanation and guestimation.

51 Trouble started the term and was the first set to claim "Napp Bashing" in the 90s.

Their hatred for 40, 51, 55, 57, 60, 67 and they had not only great relations with ETG but also had some influence by ETG when they formed and used the term "Gangsta". Originally they had beef with 52HGC but not ETG.

43 Gangsta started Gangsta Movin'- Scrappy and C-Rag from 62 ECC pushed that line in 94/95 in the gang module when I was there.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 27th, 2011, 8:16 pm

bkstomp3 wrote:

I didn't think that the napp diss name was meant to go that deep as far as self hate because of nappy hair texture.I know an old diss name used to be nappy headed children(nhc) and just used napps for short just like dissin school yard by sayin scrap yard and callin em scraps for short. At the end of the day its all self hate and along with genocide and watever else but for this case niggaz is just dissin to keep it simple.
Yes, its all self hate, but it is important to note that one of the many disses is actually finding a negative in a natural black racial trait, and I think this use is representative of self hate, and perhaps one of the reasons, why black women (some) feel the need to wear a weave in their hair to be socially accepted

kswiss
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Re:

Unread post by kswiss » April 30th, 2011, 1:42 am

[quote="pistolslanga"]lol at keeping your hair dirty = nappy

smh

stringy ass hair = good

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Shut yo white ass up! u probably ain't never held a pistol bitch..