Hooligan firms vs black p stones (jungles)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
FrankieB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Hooligan firms vs black p stones (jungles)

Unread post by FrankieB » December 12th, 2007, 1:51 am

Who would win in a fist fight ?

English hooligans or the gang members from the movie training day ?
What is your opinion ?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 12th, 2007, 1:58 am

hooligans

they wake up everyday and love the rush of fighting and drinking

gangsters dont..u gonna get shot

FrankieB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FrankieB » December 12th, 2007, 2:16 am

yeah, maybe - but on the other side hooligans
are often drunk and undisciplined.

Those guys from the jungles seemed to be really hard.
Just an impression from watching the movie. Never seen em fight.

Hooligans live for that kind of thrill. Guess your right !

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » December 12th, 2007, 10:20 am

Probably the hooligans because they Fight as a hobby, there would probably be a few gang members that would be able to fight well with their fists but the hooligans would probably win overall

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 12th, 2007, 10:49 am

im sure there are people that can throw hands and bitchmade dudes on both sides

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 5th, 2008, 3:04 am

First allot of the people in Training Day were actor's.There were realpeople there but mixed with actor's.Second hooligan's aren't always drunk and you have boxer's,kickboxer's,bouncer's and career criminals who in there freetime are soccerhooligans.So you do the math.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2008, 3:13 am

crackalacking wrote:First allot of the people in Training Day were actor's.There were realpeople there but mixed with actor's.Second hooligan's aren't always drunk and you have boxer's,kickboxer's,bouncer's and career criminals who in there freetime are soccerhooligans.So you do the math.
you have dudes from the jungles who are protection for the mafia in the prison cells, dudes whove extorted the mafia in the prisons.

aint no guns in the pen...

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 5th, 2008, 3:21 am

Which Mafia cause not allot of Mafia members are housed in California?Most mafia members come from New York or Chicago.......

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 5th, 2008, 3:22 am

And in the penn it's all about numbers.If you got the numbers you rule.Soccerhooligans isn't always a numbers game.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 5th, 2008, 4:02 am

crackalacking wrote:And in the penn it's all about numbers.If you got the numbers you rule.Soccerhooligans isn't always a numbers game.
Yea but it depends on the firm, If they have a big fight coming up then they take all the firm.
But if its just a small firm thats oppising them then they wont bother with making sure that all the firm comes.
Also the hooligans fight for fun, its what they do every saturday, theyve probably been in way more fist fights than the gangs have
so im sticking with the hooligans to win

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 5th, 2008, 4:14 am

Don't know what you know about hooligans but you have little firms who take up big firms.Like 50 against 100,even 30 against a 100.But i think you can't compare the two.It's a silly discussion.I bet the Bloods can scrap just as good as hooligans.Hooligans do it for fun,they (Bloods,Crips) do it to stay alive (prison).If you have seen National Geographic when 300 Mexicans attack 100 Blacks.That wasn't like come on let's fight those Blacks.It was like kill those mofo's.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 5th, 2008, 4:23 am

crackalacking wrote:Don't know what you know about hooligans but you have little firms who take up big firms.Like 50 against 100,even 30 against a 100.But i think you can't compare the two.It's a silly discussion.I bet the Bloods can scrap just as good as hooligans.Hooligans do it for fun,they (Bloods,Crips) do it to stay alive (prison).If you have seen National Geographic when 300 Mexicans attack 100 Blacks.That wasn't like come on let's fight those Blacks.It was like kill those mofo's.

You get more than 100 in the big firms, have you never seen when the british firms go abroad and tear up the whole place, its like a riot.
Also in a football firm everyone knows how to scrap, if you cant fight then you wont last a second in the firm.
But in the gangs you dont have to be able to scrap, when you see tiny little gang members reppin u think how are they gonna defend themselves in a fight? Then you remember hes probably got a gun down his trousers,
In the firms that aint a option, you fight with yur fists or whatever you can find but not a gun.
In countrys like poland they even have rules in the fights like noe kicking someone wen their on the floor etc.. They even organize times and places to meet
Type in ross kemp on gangs on youtube and go to the polish one, their some of the hardcore firms!
The firms are like a club specialized in fighting,The gangs are not specialized in anything but have experience in more than what the firms have.

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 5th, 2008, 4:28 am

Sorry but not everybody fights in a firm and not everybody can fight.Don't know if you ever have been in a riot but there are so many people involved only the front row can fight.If you are in these little side streets.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 5th, 2008, 4:31 am

crackalacking wrote:Sorry but not everybody fights in a firm and not everybody can fight.Don't know if you ever have been in a riot but there are so many people involved only the front row can fight.If you are in these little side streets.
Im not saying that everyone fights in a riot, of course not. But everyone will fight in a firm, maybe they wont get a piece of the action one saturday but then there will be the next saturday for them to have a chance.

Look just do some research about it on youtube, but make sure you dont just look up British hooligans,make sure you look up Polish,Italian etc...

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 6th, 2008, 3:13 am

I know almost everything about the European hoolie scene and i know personally allot of hooligans.I know about the Polish,Italian.But there is no comparison with streetgangs.Gangmembers have post traumatic stress disorder.That's the same if you have fight in a big war,like in WWII.That's some crazy shit and i'm not even talking about prison.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » January 6th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Dumbest post ever.Hooligans would be lying dead all over the street.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 6th, 2008, 3:03 pm

londonpride wrote:Dumbest post ever.Hooligans would be lying dead all over the street.
Ever faught a gangster off the streets of LA? In there rare occasion that a knife or gun doesn't get pulled most of them can't really fight man...

Then again I haven't ever faught a hooligan so I can't say much but I think the Hooligans would win. As long as weapons don't get pulled. If your asking whos more down? The gangsters for damn sure.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » January 6th, 2008, 5:55 pm

A lot of these hooligan guys fight in big groups.Most of em arnt all that good one on one.Theres saftey in numbers.

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 7th, 2008, 2:39 am

Not if you have these fights in the woods or parks on appointment.They can all fight.If they know you can't fight,you are not allowed to fight.Only the best of the best will show up at these fights.Numbers from 50 against 50 to,in the hundreds.Depends on how many fighters you can pull.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 7th, 2008, 4:05 am

Hooligans would win a fight, hands down.

But then again, it wouldn't be fair because the black p stones will get pissed off go to the car and get their gats and blast them fools yo. :lol:

Hooligans FTW in a FIST fight. It's like a riot. They're brawls are like riots and usually the riot police gets involved with hoses, tear gas, pepper spray, shields and good old nightsticks.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 7th, 2008, 8:48 am

Yea hooligans would win hands down in a fist fight because the gangsters dint have to be able to fight with their fists!
But if weapons were used, especially gns then probably the gangsters

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 28th, 2008, 11:44 am

HAHAHA not even close,hooligans dont even fight, they do a lot of shouting and running.They would be terrified of the l.a gangsters.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 29th, 2008, 9:03 am

dinky wrote:HAHAHA not even close,hooligans dont even fight, they do a lot of shouting and running.They would be terrified of the l.a gangsters.
How the fuck do you know?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 29th, 2008, 9:58 am

I know tons of these guys,mostly middle aged and bored.Full of stories about chasing and being chased by other firms.I am only reffering to the British crews,as it does get pretty heavy in Italy and South America.British firms not in the same league as those guys.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 29th, 2008, 2:33 pm

dinky wrote:I know tons of these guys,mostly middle aged and bored.Full of stories about chasing and being chased by other firms.I am only reffering to the British crews,as it does get pretty heavy in Italy and South America.British firms not in the same league as those guys.
The british kiked the hooligan scene off, when it comes down to a scrap not many countrys can beat Britain, but in south america and italy they use knifes and guns which is basically gang warfare not hooliganism.
And yea maybe they are middle aged men but you compare a fully grown built man to a L.A gangbanger
You think a skinny young male could knock out a built middle aged man
think agen!

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 29th, 2008, 5:29 pm

Couple of fair points.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 16th, 2008, 10:57 am

stupid discussion on something that will never happen

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » February 17th, 2008, 1:15 am

Hooligans would win both a fist and gun fight.

Just look at these documentaries:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Q636h2i18

Damn. You need the riot police and the army to take these guys down. What do a bunch of gang bangers have against them? NOTHING!!!

Soccer hooligans are more numerous and they are more patriotic since they give a fuck about sports more than their own family, and are willing to die for sports.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » February 17th, 2008, 3:23 pm

The above post is the most moronic thing ive ever read.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » February 18th, 2008, 3:17 am

To be honest this is one of the most stupidiest threads i have ever seen

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 18th, 2008, 10:04 am

PEN1 UK wrote:To be honest this is one of the most stupidiest threads i have ever seen
ahahahaha, i was thinkin the same thing. i lost IQ by reeding this sh-t, made by a buncha 12 year olds.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » March 21st, 2008, 5:56 pm

lol yeah seriously..but since im hurr i might as well answer

in a fist fight id say hooligans would win but seriously when do street gangs fist fight? they would just blast those fools lol