P.G. Maryland Bloods?

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
MOODYGIRL

P.G. Maryland Bloods?

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » November 27th, 2007, 10:27 pm

I know there are not a lot. But there are a few bloods here. But not that many. Are there any near maybe Landover or Glenarden maryland or something that is not to far from the old Landover Mall or the new Capital Centre Blvd. I was talking to this one Pirus but i did not get a chance to ask him. I saw some Brims and Bishops tags on the buss. So i know a few of them down here. But would like to hook up with some Pirus or just Bloodz

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 27th, 2007, 11:04 pm

man that part of md(pg & montgomery) is known for spanish gangs@led by ms-13..i think most of the blk dudes in that part of md is on the same stuff dc dudes is on with they own neighborhood block clicks being as though pg is part of the dc metro area

MOODYGIRL

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » November 28th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Qdawg wrote:man that part of md(pg & montgomery) is known for spanish gangs@led by ms-13..i think most of the blk dudes in that part of md is on the same stuff dc dudes is on with they own neighborhood block clicks being as though pg is part of the dc metro area
Damn i never see no hispanic people here at all just blacks. But i don't fuck with the people over here at all so i would not know. But i do know in Kaywood Garden Apartments/Mount Rainier. It's a lot of MS-13 over there. But i do think your right on the neighborhood block stuff.

But thanks for that info.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » January 10th, 2008, 4:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

they banging blue in most parts of landover from 50 on up to the old mall and inbetween

GDs are taggin in some parts of landover also

yo yo yo you in pg college and you looking to bang.......... :lol:

you been smoking them dippas :lol:

MOODYGIRL

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » January 12th, 2008, 1:27 pm

no i don't somke just drink. But id don't see Crips here at all.

Yea i just saw another blood at sliver spring station.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 15th, 2008, 3:29 pm

I know of a few blood gangs in Oxon Hill near the DC line, but the red and blue thing here is a lil different from Cali, and other places i know some of these sets started as crews from neighborhoods and affiliated therselves with color so they can tell the difference between thier allies and enemies. There was one crip dude that moved to Oxon named Rock Head from long beach and was a member of whatever gang snoop is in back in 1986 that started a crip gang and in turn a rival neighborhood started to wear red and called themselves the PHC Blood Brothers, and that was back in 1986, but here in the DC and MD area dudes don't go off leaders and orders here its about money and getyting for self thats why the murder rate be so high well used to be so high.

MOODYGIRL

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » January 15th, 2008, 3:45 pm

yep. I am not sure but down the street at flowers high they was shooting up the school. Not sure I think it was Landover and some other neighborhood. It was in the news paper, one girl got killed and others got injured. But they got there dumb asses though.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 15th, 2008, 10:45 pm

(before any rumors get started let me clear what you just said moodygirl)

Gang Feud Blamed in Drive-By Shooting
Pr. George's School Tightens Security After 3 Are Hurt

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A simmering rivalry between neighborhood gangs at one of the top high schools in Prince George's County led to the drive-by shooting this week that wounded two female students, one critically, and an adult bystander, law enforcement sources said yesterday.

Cherrese Richardson, 18, a senior at Charles H. Flowers High School, has not regained consciousness since she was shot in the head several hundred yards from the school just before 5 p.m. Tuesday, the sources said. She remained in critical condition late yesterday, said her mother, Wilhelmina Frederick.

"This is terrible," said Frederick, who thinks her daughter was caught in the crossfire of a feud between other students. "They can't even walk home from school without something happening."

Richardson and Sonja Bangura, 17, a junior, were walking home from school when a gunman fired at them from a gold sedan. Bangura was struck in the buttocks, said her father, Mohamed Bangura.

Several parents said yesterday that they are torn between school's academic opportunities and the neighborhood violence. Students said clashes had occurred all year in and near the school, which is one of three to host a competitive science and technology program that attracts students from elsewhere in the county.

Details about the shooting emerged as police, sheriff's deputies and security officers patrolled the school grounds.

Two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation said witnesses saw the gold sedan and another vehicle pull up to the curb in the 9500 block of Ardwick-Ardmore Road. The sources said a gunman in the sedan fired nearly a dozen shots, striking Bangura and Richardson as well as a 36-year-old man who was driving his car near the intersection with Ladova Way.

The sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the inquiry is ongoing, said investigators think Bangura, Richardson and a boy walking with them might have been targeted by a neighborhood gang member. The sources said the boy was a member of a rival gang and is alleged to have been involved in an assault on another student earlier in the day. The boy was not hit in the shooting, and his relationship with the girls is unclear.

The alleged earlier assault, inside the school, and the shooting were precipitated by a feud between subsets of the Ardmore Goons and the Glenarden Goons that has escalated in the past week, the sources said. They said entrenched rivalries between the groups have led to assaults and altercations in the neighborhood in recent months. Tensions over control of street corners, where the groups are involved in drug trade and other crimes, are driving vendettas that have played out recently in the hallways of the high school, the sources said.

Superintendent John E. Deasy acknowledged divisions among the neighborhoods but said he had not learned of anything that had happened at the school that could have sparked the shooting.

Bangura said his daughter had been released from the hospital but remained under heavy sedation and was not available for an interview. Speaking from the family's home, less than a half-mile from where the shooting occurred, Bangura, 57, said his daughter was a victim of random violence.

"All I have to say is 'Thank God,' " he said. "It could have been worse."

MOODYGIRL

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » January 16th, 2008, 5:03 pm

Man 5 fox news is some BS. I am not looking at them any more. They never have there facts right.

Thanks Qdawg.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 16th, 2008, 10:25 pm

no doubt

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 17th, 2008, 7:42 am

To clear this up PG county has alot of different parts to it, Southern PG county has hardly any Hispanics, aint no MS-13 in the southern part of PG its either neighborhood crews or crips and bloods, but wahts happening is alot of these neighborhood crews are using colors to align thierselves with allies but the crips and bloods here do not boast about being ina gang becuase it makes them hot, which is differnt from LA and NY they wear the red laces and all that here people get a tatoo or my flag a rag in the right back pocket or wear a boston red sox hat and flag a red scarf or tag a wall with the set name but police is too pressed to be dressed in all red or blue claiming crip or blood is a one way tickect to the hospital coutesy of PG police. i dont know how the police in ny or cali do it but they dont play out here

MOODYGIRL

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » January 17th, 2008, 1:21 pm

Yea i only 3 or 4 People so far that was out. One had a red flag on his had and then one had a red flag in his back pocket. And the other one the same in his pocket. I only see few. But they don't broadcast it like you said. I know on the news I think 2 years ago. They said in DC and Maryland if they even see any one that even looks like they in the gang they are going to stop them.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 18th, 2008, 1:29 pm

yeah u got alot of people on these site that dont live in these areas trying to explain to everybody how an area is that they never lived in, and trying to explain to us about gangs that they are not in makes no sense every gang operates different from block to block , city to city and state to state, most of the gangs on the east coast have no affiliation with gangs in the west so the foundation is going to be different

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2008, 11:03 am

all i see is spanish heads out in pg county...northwest apartments on new hampshire ave is a spanish dominated apartment complex in pg county

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 24th, 2008, 11:35 am

hahaha naw im not talking about on that in i am talking about on the south end, by South east DC, Oxon Hill, Suitland, Ft Wash, Forestville, Capital Hghts, landover etc

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » January 24th, 2008, 1:22 pm

yeah he talking that langley park towards mo county...shyts like spanish harlem ova that way :lol:

k-eazi

Unread post by k-eazi » January 24th, 2008, 2:15 pm

HOLLA AT US IN BALTIMORE IN RED MOUNTAIN, U COULD PROBABLY FIND SUM IN OWINGS MILLS TO LIKE PDL OR SWAN FAMILY'S, OR ELM STREET PIRU, OR EVEN CMGB REAL KALI SETS NO FAKE SHIT JU DIGG??

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2008, 12:19 am

where in owings mills

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2008, 11:49 am

straight e/s sets in owings mills 59 brim,93g..& you said you never seen crips out there the set that was out there was insane crip gang..they would post up at the mall flaggin

MOODYGIRL

Unread post by MOODYGIRL » January 25th, 2008, 3:43 pm

k-eazi wrote:HOLLA AT US IN BALTIMORE IN RED MOUNTAIN, U COULD PROBABLY FIND SUM IN OWINGS MILLS TO LIKE PDL OR SWAN FAMILY'S, OR ELM STREET PIRU, OR EVEN CMGB REAL KALI SETS NO FAKE SHIT JU DIGG??
Yea but B more is like 45 mins away. I saw BMore Bloods on this documentary I saw. Them niggaz get money.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: P.G. Maryland Bloods?

Unread post by DCDamu » November 26th, 2008, 12:04 pm

BHB 115, PHC BB

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:36 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:46 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....

Sherlockelly
If in the United States: Northern Marianas Islands
What city do you live in now?: Medina

Unread post by Sherlockelly » May 11th, 2010, 2:34 am

MOODYGIRL wrote:I know there are not a lot. But there are a few bloods here. But not that many. Are there any near maybe Landover or Glenarden maryland or something that is not to far from the old Landover Mall or the new Capital Centre Blvd. I was talking to this one Pirus but i did not get a chance to ask him. I saw some Brims and Bishops tags on the buss. So i know a few of them down here. But would like to hook up with some Pirus or just Bloodz

I knew the guy Christopher aka Bhris Witcher I met him through a online service called Hip Hop room and he introduced me to a guy by the name Billy and Basha(who lived in Alabama at the time) and a girl and a few others and this was back in 1992 to when Chris got caught in Florida by FBI agents. Because his Actual words were "they caught me" (I do have proof of all this that went down from online chat room to when he was caught) and I also witnessed a a mishap during my type talks with Christopher and at that time we were just exchanging communication through the online for a short time until he said call him and he was living in VA at the time and somehow I ended up in the WSB and then I was than introduced to a guy whom he called Basha whom he said to give him a call. So not thinking I called this Basha and at the time I was living in Cleveland Ohio and I called this guy basha and some how he said Christopher was on the run from North Carolina shooting point blank 4 folk nation members and they killed a 6 yr old boy. I did not know about the murder killing in Maryland until I started searching the web about Chris a few days ago. I was writing Chris in prison when he was taken to Lofton and from there his Dad(north carolina) told me they were transfering him out of state and he didn't know where, that was back in 1997. I found out that Billy was going to be released in October 2010 but I wasn't sure about the girl. I hope and pray that they turned their lives around, I know I did..............