THE EASTSIDE MOVEMENT(ALL MUST READ)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
2Klipz

THE EASTSIDE MOVEMENT(ALL MUST READ)

Unread post by 2Klipz » January 20th, 2008, 12:01 am

OG DOUGHBOY FROM 92 FAMILY SWAN BLOODS AND OYG PE MACK RU FROM ELM STREET PIRU JUSS DROPPED A DVD ABOUT EASTCOAST BANGERS BASED IN BALTIMORE,MD.THE REALNESS AND FAKENESS OF WANNABE GANG MEMBERS IS EXPLOITED.MUCH LOVE TO OG JIWE AND JIYU FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE.AND GOD BLESS the REAL PEOPLE DOING THIS.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 24th, 2008, 11:39 am

See the fake sets to me are the sets that have formed and claim to have affilaition with West Coast or Chi town gangs, the majority of the gangs on the east have no afiliation with Chi town or Cali, so if u for whatever reason start a set and don't claim affilaiton with larger groups then technically u not fake, I been living in DC all my life and back in 1985 before i even knew about Crips and Bloods we had crip sand bloods out here so who is to say who started that back in 1985, does not mean they are fake becuase no B's or C's out here claim affiflaition with Cali

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 22nd, 2008, 2:26 pm

Who cares who started what? A fake nigga is fake and a real nigga is real straight up.
A gang is a gang no matter what they call themselves, that shit don't matter.
It all revolves around money, pussy and drugs.

And payback, thats what bangin is about.