Whites that bang Blood and Crip

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Whites that bang Blood and Crip

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 4th, 2008, 5:15 am

List em, i know there are a couple whites from venice sholines

and a white guy from park village CC

and i 1 i know from southeast san daygo, from lincoln park bloods, his name is taydah and he is a fatass white guy, but hes a blood

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 5th, 2008, 12:15 am

Last I heard the white boy from Park Village is on death row, Johnny Boy told me and hes from PVC, if it's the white boy with PVC on his stomach than yeah were talking about the same person. I heard Leonard is locked up to.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Banged Out

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 5th, 2008, 12:21 am

Also met a 1/2 white, 1/2 mexican from NHC, he banged in the valley. Met a whiteboy from West Side Piru in Oregon one time.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2008, 12:23 am

Bank Robber wrote:Last I heard the white boy from Park Village is on death row, Johnny Boy told me and hes from PVC, if it's the white boy with PVC on his stomach than yeah were talking about the same person. I heard Leonard is locked up to.
yea that whiteboi

what he on the row for?

n heres taydah from LP

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9964 ... 478rf2.jpg

imma just take a guess, but this blood and crip mess really dont hold that old black panther shyt now huh?

surenos though man, in any sur hood you have atleast 1 white dude

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Banged Out

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2008, 12:29 am

Bank Robber wrote:Also met a 1/2 white, 1/2 mexican from NHC, he banged in the valley. Met a whiteboy from West Side Piru in Oregon one time.

got damn

its seems like theres actually a lot of white folks that bang b's n c's, i know theres 1 more whiteboi from Lincoln park tho

i was catually wonderin cuz its like, u kwo those statistics that say 3 out of 4 black males will join a gang in a ghetto n shyt.... it just seems if u live in the hood, your either gonna get along with the people or not, your color doesnt matter...

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 5th, 2008, 12:35 am

pistolslanga wrote:
Bank Robber wrote:Also met a 1/2 white, 1/2 mexican from NHC, he banged in the valley. Met a whiteboy from West Side Piru in Oregon one time.

got damn

its seems like theres actually a lot of white folks that bang b's n c's, i know theres 1 more whiteboi from Lincoln park tho

i was catually wonderin because its like, u kwo those statistics that say 3 out of 4 black males will join a gang in a ghetto n shyt.... it just seems if u live in the hood, your either gonna get along with the people or not, your color doesnt matter...
Isn't that how it should be?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2008, 12:38 am

twocost wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

got damn

i was catually wonderin because its like, u kwo those statistics that say 3 out of 4 black males will join a gang in a ghetto n shyt.... it just seems if u live in the hood, your either gonna get along with the people or not, your color doesnt matter...
Isn't that how it should be?
i dont know but remember back in the 90s durin the truce it was the "it aint blue and red comin together, its BLACK comin together"

i dont know, i met some real white folks but shyt seems weird since most crips/bloods didnt like most whites

and if u mean the statistics, yes, but have u ever seen a statistic that includes white kids? people think the white kids are harmless and shyt, there same as anyone int he hood

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2008, 12:39 am

it just seems if u live in the hood, your either gonna get along with the people or not, your color doesnt matter...

fukked up my words, i meant if u from the hood your either gonna get along or not, color dont matter, take out the just seems, i was thinkin bout somethin else lo

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 5th, 2008, 12:40 am

I honestly couldn't say, when Johnny Boy told me we were pretty faded, what I do remeber is that Johnny telling me is he went out like a soldier, I think he put in work after his incarceration, and if I remeber I think there trying to pin that racially motivated enhancement shit on him to.I got homies number maybe I'll give him a call when I get back to Long Beach.I've been meaning to find out whats up with Leonard to.
As far as the 1 white guy for every SUR gang, you aint lying my friend. And they always seem down to I know this dude from Death Crowd in South Gate, little Irish kid, wouldn't hesitate to shoot somebody in a second, in fact I went to school with him, he has MATONE(killer en espanol) on his forehead, he's probably 5'5 and down.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 5th, 2008, 12:46 am

Hey Gang,
If someone can send me a private message saying how you highlight in green what others are saying that way when I post a reply to Pistolslanga for example he'll know I'm responding to his question, sorry for this post, I cant figure it out though. Bank Robber

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 5th, 2008, 12:52 am

Bank Robber wrote:Hey Gang,
If someone can send me a private message saying how you highlight in green what others are saying that way when I post a reply to Pistolslanga for example he'll know I'm responding to his question, sorry for this post, I cant figure it out though. Bank Robber
figured it out already

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 5th, 2008, 12:58 am

pistolslanga wrote:it just seems if u live in the hood, your either gonna get along with the people or not, your color doesnt matter...

#%@& up my words, i meant if u from the hood your either gonna get along or not, color dont matter, take out the just seems, i was thinkin bout somethin else lo
ohh lol ok my man I feel you there. I agree to these days it don't matter about the skin color its about the person. I'm glad its like that to. We as a society need to get over race and its slowly starting to happen. People aren't caring as much on what you look like its who you are.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2008, 2:30 am

twocost wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:it just seems if u live in the hood, your either gonna get along with the people or not, your color doesnt matter...

#%@& up my words, i meant if u from the hood your either gonna get along or not, color dont matter, take out the just seems, i was thinkin bout somethin else lo
ohh lol ok my man I feel you there. I agree to these days it don't matter about the skin color its about the person. I'm glad its like that to. We as a society need to get over race and its slowly starting to happen. People aren't caring as much on what you look like its who you are.
yea its real, fact, imma be real man, some of these white kids are bangin harder than these lil bg's and yg's that came up livin around the real cutthroats

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2008, 2:34 am

i mean, i was chillin thinkin bout my relatives that passed, who were ridin, and their generation that was RIDIN, dudes were insane for the gang feel me? just straight ridin, actin invincible, nowadays most dudes think twice and dont ride, which is cool, until the wars start......i mean its a lot of ways to explain it, but look at the b's and c's of the 80s-90s than the b's and c's from 00's..

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 5th, 2008, 5:45 pm

White boy Tee SBCC (born raised in Compton..in the pen atm) got a OG white homie (not gonna mention name) from SBCC (been in Compton since most of santa fe ave by oaks park was trailor homes) got another white homie name White Mike from PBCC )(he prolly the only white boy you see posted in Watts in BMW & Lexus)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 7th, 2008, 1:35 am

twocost wrote:

It aint like that around here........

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 7th, 2008, 2:08 am

A Ghost wrote:
twocost wrote:

It aint like that around here........
Wheres around here? And remember I sad "as much" people out there still judge but a down mother fucker is a down mother fucker. And if your smart you'd rather have that down ass vato on your side rather than on the other side if you get my drift.

Noir dieu
What city do you live in now?: La

Unread post by Noir dieu » January 27th, 2008, 6:27 pm

[font=Verdana]Some of my homiez are tellin me 'whatz the point of reppin your hood when the government ownz em..' 'You're killin your own race, an as long as it aint a white they cool with it..' So basically how can whitez rep blood an crip..[/font]

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 27th, 2008, 10:16 pm

Noir dieu wrote:[font=Verdana]Some of my homiez are tellin me 'whatz the point of reppin your hood when the government ownz em..' 'You're killin your own race, an as long as it aint a white they cool with it..' So basically how can whitez rep blood an crip..[/font]
cuz it aint like whites make up most of the bloods and crips

its predominantly black, but youll see other dudes in it...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 20th, 2008, 6:40 pm

i know cedars got a white kalled "White boy" treez got one called "Infra redd" and i seen one from sscc who got long brown hair

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 20th, 2008, 8:16 pm

H572DSTA wrote:i know cedars got a white kalled "White boy" treez got one called "Infra redd" and i seen one from sscc who got long brown hair
white boy from cedars aint white tho

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2008, 10:26 pm

H572DSTA wrote:i know cedars got a white kalled "White boy" treez got one called "Infra redd" and i seen one from sscc who got long brown hair
yep one tg is like u described
and the one involved with spank in the greenleaf shootin with serena's sista

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » March 23rd, 2008, 2:58 pm

casper-did that shooting happen of greenleaf? where on greenleaf?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » March 23rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

n/m found 1100 blk of greenleaf