Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 7:20 am

i live in newyork all my life not a just a year " with these niggas your talking about that YOU had to gain they trust !!...., im speaking on what i see and hear , im a newyork nigga with cali ties .......the truth is you should elevate your ghetto studies in florida , or just take your anthropologist friend with you and stop making street niggas into science projects , the sh-t you learned so far you could have just got off the internet .

sounds like bullsh-t trying to disect niggas brains and pattern of hood life for a study in anthropology ......and your a photographer , man i live in these streets .......take a picture of a corpse with his skull chipped in from a 38. , from a rival enemy ......theres nothing to study ..........its gang warfare !! fuk your studies i live in these streets , what happens online is interacting with people like you thinking they know bangers ......go bangin and then you will learn everything you need to KNOW !! ......

oh and bring your anthropoligist homie with you , start your own set of " south side scientific crips " :twisted:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 10th, 2007, 7:55 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:im a newyork nigga with cali ties
^^^ You are the type of guy who they are following and modeling themselves after.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 8:35 am

i hope so , im telling them it dont lead to no where except : prison , paralyzed and maimed for life , or death .......just to get a hood repp its not worth it ,

yes to protect your neighborhood from rivals coming through shootin your homeboys , and family up , yes i want fucking revenge tooo , like any real nigga .......but just to go stir up beef .......nah , you gone have wild young niggas everywhere , that will start shit up , but me im not leading them down that path ...

but you cant say the same for famous drug dealers and cartels and cowboys from the west and.... european kings that corrupted millions and cause destruction for other countries throughout the world

but i do believe in homeboy comraderie , like dudes - got biker clubs , masons , bowling teams , hunting parties , congress and the president , secret society organizations that run countries and start wars , the mafia , yakuza , triads , russians , irish ..WHATEVER........on higher scale or lower hood politic sh-t ......

im a positive in a negative lifestyle & way of life ........but i would bring harm to : a rapist , a child molester , or whatever that is not normal to me or my peoples

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 10th, 2007, 9:13 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:i live in newyork all my life not a just a year " with these niggas your talking about that YOU had to gain they trust !!...., im speaking on what i see and hear , im a newyork nigga with cali ties .......the truth is you should elevate your ghetto studies in florida , or just take your anthropologist friend with you and stop making street niggas into science projects , the sh-t you learned so far you could have just got off the internet .

sounds like bullsh-t trying to disect niggas brains and pattern of hood life for a study in anthropology ......and your a photographer , man i live in these streets .......take a picture of a corpse with his skull chipped in from a 38. , from a rival enemy ......theres nothing to study ..........its gang warfare !! #%@& your studies i live in these streets , what happens online is interacting with people like you thinking they know bangers ......go bangin and then you will learn everything you need to KNOW !! ......

oh and bring your anthropoligist homie with you , start your own set of " south side scientific crips " :twisted:
HA HA its all good thats exactly the responce i knew you would make. you have no idea. the hood i live in in florida in 100 times worse than a nyc nigga can ever comprehend. "southside scientific crips", thats real clever my nigga. like i said i aint tryin to defend the fakeness in nyc, im just speakin the facts. you are too much on cali dick to realise the truth. you just like them nyc bloods, except you actually got ya foot into a real cali set. dont let that shit blind you for too long. talkin tough about niggas on the net is one thing but steppin foot out that house and sayin the same shit in the middle of the madness is another. i end this now till a real nigga that can comprehend basic facts wanna holler at me. you gonna get ya pat on your back from cali niggas for the smple fact that you talk down on the fake ny b's and c's. but thats as far as it gets.

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 10th, 2007, 9:17 am

one last thing, there are numerous individuals in nyc that have official plugs in l.a. (bloods and crips). its so sad when they talk shit on them nyc niggas on the outs but when they hit the bing they under a ubn nigga wing. we know who runs the island and the state.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 9:48 am

Elevation wrote:one last thing, there are numerous individuals in nyc that have official plugs in l.a. (bloods and crips). its so sad when they talk shit on them nyc niggas on the outs but when they hit the bing they under a ubn nigga wing. we know who runs the island and the state.
you a clown from florida that would carry niggas clothes and food on the island , nigga i would make you do it ....THATS REAL TALK RIGHT FUCK THE INTERNET ,and hatians run that down there my nigga, i dont give a fuk what hood you from in FLORIDA

a real true hood nigga from a real ghetto can survive anywhere ...

so stop coming to newyork sucking our D--ks studying my home town ......study florida you photographer !! , nigga i dont talk tough , i am what i am where ever i go you homo prey ,

predators no predators ......thats why i gets that hardrock love and acceptance from both sides of the coast , my home NEWYORK and CALIFONIA both sides got highest level of gangsters , where ever i may dwell nigga , im a man first , i dont keep 20 niggas behind me when i move to talk tough , thats why niggas feel me , and i get that hood love ....where ever black people are at , chicago alabama , nigga i cant ride my on peoples dicc , i respect every true ghetto and hood nigga nationwide , real original niggas ..not phonies , we all come from foul areas .....

i dont talk from behind a camera lens telling niggas : LOOK MEAN FOR THE CAMERA " ......EXAGGERATE WITH YOUR HANDS TO LOOK THREATING , FOR THIS NEXT SHOT .......WE GONe MAKE YOU HOOD FAMOUS WITH OUR STUDIES ON YOUR SET , ...
nigga please ........

save your studies for them , niggas like you and them motherfriggers who want to know about the ghetto from there nice comfy wealthy areas and safe havens .....

why you aint study your so called tough area , why newyork ........hahahah .....why not study florida !! YOU CLAIM FLORIDA IS 100 TIMES WORST THEN NEWYORK RIGHT !....MR. ELEVATION THE SCIENCE THUGG WITH A CAMERA .

thats one last thing for ya keep that in your mind study that sh-t !!

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 10th, 2007, 10:01 am

Ok people calm down its a nice convo in this topic and we don't need any gangsta shyt on here relax its just a forum

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 10th, 2007, 11:32 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Ok people calm down its a nice convo in this topic and we don't need any gangsta shyt on here relax its just a forum
exactly

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 9:57 pm

there is also a GD & BPSN (non-bloods) ....prescence starting too pick up in NY from chi - town

too some people thats more believable since chicago is closer and there infulence runs up and down the eastcoast especially in the southern states .

there hit ups is popping up more often.

and far as latino gangs , ive been seeing vato loco VL & some MS-13 shit around ....bronx area ......????

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » October 12th, 2007, 9:28 am

BHB is officially in N.Y and fo dem niggaz that always say zoe's run florida they don't only in MIA.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 12th, 2007, 7:52 pm

well 1st things 1st chicago is pushing mobs/nations.if ya chief is officially from chicago you dont have to go to chicago to get plugged in.mobs/nations =meant not to be local

los angeles hoods on the other hand is a different story...you got dudes claiming "hundred blocks of l.a hoods" they never been to is a different story.i never understood that part of the game

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 12th, 2007, 9:09 pm

"baltimore acutually has real pirus and some crip set, OG's been in baltimore, OGs from bounty huntas
"

actually pistol slanga its more replica pirus then real piru's in bmore

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 22nd, 2007, 12:09 pm

alexalonso wrote:i would say that all Blood and Crip sets in New York are wanna be sets. They are about nothing, just copy cat sets that want to belong, and as New Yorkers, those youngsters should be ashamed of their actions. New York City is now an official bandwagon city. Never thought I would live to see that., so there are no OGs from LA that went to NY, it is all imaginary folklore.
u shound real dumb alonso ckause how u going to say there are no real og from la that went to ny that aint true im from bmore but i kno where my OG got put on at at that was in ny ni99a right by Kap ni99a from on 92st south central ushould kno of him ni99a u be in bali alot tryin to get info bout us bangers

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 22nd, 2007, 5:04 pm

damn boi...why wud alonso lie...it is true NY kids are fake...NY is now really a bandwagon city

and a bmore blood..loool
i mean u cudnt join all'em drug clicks..u had to be a blood, how come homie, drug clicks actualy got too much REAL heat to deal with.

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 24th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Mcminister wrote:damn boi...why wud alonso lie...it is true NY kids are fake...NY is now really a bandwagon city

and a bmore blood..loool
i mean u cudnt join all'em drug clicks..u had to be a blood, how come homie, drug clicks actualy got too much REAL heat to deal with.
i kno ny had it fad with that ubn shit them 5 ridin fake blood but there also real la connected bloods over there but he lieing ckause that were Og doughboy got put by K glock aka lil kap gun so thats why he wrong my dude

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 24th, 2007, 10:28 pm

us real new yorkers was & still are trendsetters,we make our own block crews/organizations & connects,thats the original new york way bottom line..anything not originated in the city at 1 point & time wasnt allowed in the city...a dude not from 1 of the borough's was getting robbed for all they belongings(socks included just to embarass you)..anybody from the same borough as another dude but from a different neighborhood in that borough=was getting robbed as well..sometimes dudes from the next projects around the corner would be victims..thats the original ny way.dont mistake my truth words for being ignorant .i think dudes hop on the ny blood & crip mainly because of that same fact that we were trend setters for ages,where as other states in the u.s that have bloods & crips because those states werent known as trend setters (aka basically saying its cool for them to di*kride)either way it is what it is..like i said on another website the blood & crip movement in ny has helped ny because it actually lowered the murder rate since bs & c's came...where as before we had bloods & crips we was setting negative records for having the most murders in 1 year ever in american history(2,100 murders in 1 year )it is what it is,old timer ny ers is still around on the low (not just in ny but other cities)

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 30th, 2007, 11:27 pm

alexalonso wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:I use to feel as if New York was nothing but a copycat state when dealing with C's and B's.. but after further review, I have heard of Mad Ronald, Barefoot Pookie, Michael Concepcion, and BJ from BHB recognizing some of the members..

I don't know how that works, seems like it is for personal gain or satisfaction. They all agree its not nearly as intense, serious, as L.A.
yeah, thats true that Mad Ronald and other have recognized some of them, but Ronald felt that if these guys are going to claim my hood, i want to see who these dudes are, and he did. In doing so, he made some friends and in a sense, legitimized their existence, but as far as I am concerned, these New York City cats, should have maintained their own identity, and if they wanted to gang bang, they could have done it NYC style.

It is funny how in the 1980s, everyone want to be a b-boy during the height of hip hop and in doing so, everyone followed New York. Now that gang bangin is mainstream, everyone wants to follow Cali.

go figure.

alonso u let me down. i cant believe u just generalized a whole state like that. u obviously have not been past the big apple tour buses in manhatten for making a comment like that. n ya boy elevation does know what he is talkin about as well as cold bear. its jus at an early stage.in cali, yall make it seem like niggas started bangin in 69 and by 1970 it was murders all over the place. cut the BS.u went thru the 70's to get to the 80's. not 69 n the next year was 80's n murders all over the place. we move at our own pace. homies aint thinkin bout doin this or doin that 2 be like cali homies. LMFAO at yall clowns.some sets take it more serious then others i will say n sum sets are fake ass niggas but trust sum are legit. and EASTSIDE 55NhC is legit. IT KILLS ME HOW ALL YALL NON BANGIN NIGGAS OR JUS NON NY KNOWING NIGGAS TALK SHIT CONSTANTLY ABOUT HOW FAKE WE ARE MEANWHILE WE CHILLIN with REAL OG CALI HOMIES THAT ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS. what makes u think we care what yall think?

PS (ASK POOKIE OR MIKE) POOKIE BEEN 2 the H55D IN QUEENS N BEEN AROUND NUTTIN BUT NY CRIPS.
YALL LOSERS STOP HATIN ON NY.

908blazinbilly

Unread post by 908blazinbilly » October 31st, 2007, 12:07 am

Q wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:I use to feel as if New York was nothing but a copycat state when dealing with C's and B's.. but after further review, I have heard of Mad Ronald, Barefoot Pookie, Michael Concepcion, and BJ from BHB recognizing some of the members..

I don't know how that works, seems like it is for personal gain or satisfaction. They all agree its not nearly as intense, serious, as L.A.
yeah, thats true that Mad Ronald and other have recognized some of them, but Ronald felt that if these guys are going to claim my hood, i want to see who these dudes are, and he did. In doing so, he made some friends and in a sense, legitimized their existence, but as far as I am concerned, these New York City cats, should have maintained their own identity, and if they wanted to gang bang, they could have done it NYC style.

It is funny how in the 1980s, everyone want to be a b-boy during the height of hip hop and in doing so, everyone followed New York. Now that gang bangin is mainstream, everyone wants to follow Cali.

go figure.

alonso u let me down. i cant believe u just generalized a whole state like that. u obviously have not been past the big apple tour buses in manhatten for making a comment like that. n ya boy elevation does know what he is talkin about as well as cold bear. its jus at an early stage.in cali, yall make it seem like niggas started bangin in 69 and by 1970 it was murders all over the place. cut the BS.u went thru the 70's to get to the 80's. not 69 n the next year was 80's n murders all over the place. we move at our own pace. homies aint thinkin bout doin this or doin that 2 be like cali homies. LMFAO at yall clowns.some sets take it more serious then others i will say n sum sets are fake ass niggas but trust sum are legit. and EASTSIDE 55NhC is legit. IT KILLS ME HOW ALL YALL NON BANGIN NIGGAS OR JUS NON NY KNOWING NIGGAS TALK SHIT CONSTANTLY ABOUT HOW FAKE WE ARE MEANWHILE WE CHILLIN with REAL OG CALI HOMIES THAT ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS. what makes u think we care what yall think?

PS (ASK POOKIE OR MIKE) POOKIE BEEN 2 the H55D IN QUEENS N BEEN AROUND NUTTIN BUT NY CRIPS.
YALL LOSERS STOP HATIN ON NY.
I A9ree with u my ni99A not all eA5tcKoA5t ni99A5 Are [s]f[/s]Ake

G20Dk

Unread post by G20Dk » October 31st, 2007, 5:33 pm

PUT IT LIKE THIZ b OR C OR WATEVA HOOD YOU CLAIM AS LONG AS YOU DOWN 4 UR HOOD THROUGHT THE THICC AND THIN...TAKE NO SH*T...PEOPLE ARE GONNA NOTICE YOU AND RESPECT OR FEAR YOU.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 1st, 2007, 3:56 pm

^ Amen

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 1st, 2007, 8:16 pm

Q GOOD JOB CUHZ U SUMMED UP WHEN I BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS LOC, ITS ALOT OF FAKES OUT HERE ITS FAKES EVERYWHERE, HOW MANY WESTCOAST ARTISTS THAT CLAIMED TO BANG IS FRADULENT???? NO ONE MENTIONS, THAT, NE WAY NYC IS JUST LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT SMALLER ON THE LAND TIP, IF YALL COME OUT HERE CHILL AND SEE WHAT HAPPENDS. FOR THE REST OF THE THE CATS WHO KNOW THE REAL EAST AND WEST KEEP IT G PEACE.

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » November 25th, 2007, 11:53 pm

I can't speak on the "realness" of Bloods and Crips in the NYC, but I know they're out here now (uptown, Bronx, BK, and Queens). But every part of NY is seeing crime rates go down and rents go up, meaning people are being driven out of the neighborhood (inlcuding gang members -- whether they're real or not).

ALSO, what NYPD/FBI did to slow gangs in NY is bring federal charges against gang members (like they do against mafia members). They get them on RICO charges and send them to federal prison -- slows prison gangs and scares the shit outta that 14 year old who was thinkin about getting put on.... LAPD is starting to do this now, too -- no coincidence that Bratton is the new LAPD chief (used to be NYPD) -- they just brought 60 federal indictments against Florencia.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 26th, 2007, 12:09 pm

nyc foos is killing for no reason.

you can kill 100 people that dont make ur set real

claim rollin 60s in NY then come to L.A claiming 60's..You wont get no love

OHH..OK..Your big homies from L.A??

then how come they aint gettin no love then??

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 24th, 2007, 9:07 pm

Its real BPSN out there in New York State since I know of the brother (RIP) who founded it. He came from 69th out here in Chicago and took BPS out East. His successor is currently running ABPSN on the East Coast as official Stones. But the thing is, they are surrounded by many frauds who mix Stone with Blood and so forth, and half these dudes claiming rank in BPSN out in New York aint even from Chicago. Im Conservative Vice Lord, and Im glad that we aint got the same problems as the Stones when it comes to outtastate membership. Half these BPS niggas outside the Midwest are sooo corny, they be under dudes like Daddy Rose and T.Rodgers with no status whatsoever in Chicago or to the hq. :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 26th, 2007, 6:33 pm

ALSO, what NYPD/FBI did to slow gangs in NY is bring federal charges against gang members (like they do against mafia members). They get them on RICO charges and send them to federal prison -- slows prison gangs and scares the shit outta that 14 year old who was thinkin about getting put on

hell yea, niggas getn hit with RICO charges left and right...one of my BHB homies got caught with a lil ass QP on him n they slammed the RICO law on homie...

back 2 wut yall talkin about, i agree with niggaz sayin NY gangs aint official, they not, but dont get it twisted, im tellin yall, yall probably thinkin "oh he just talkin shit kuz he from the BX", not even my nigga, i dont know if the crime rates r for the whole NY state, but here in the city, the 4 boroughs (staten island fell off, with the exeption of stapleton PJs), in NYC, IN the REAL HOODS, shit is live...atleast in my hood, 151 jackson ave all day...if u aint personally walked through the REAL hoods out here, shut the f*ck up, kuz yall jus hatin' n runnin ya mouths...but i feel yall, niggas is corny with that b c shit...

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 26th, 2007, 11:19 pm

alexalonso wrote:i would say that all Blood and Crip sets in New York are wanna be sets. They are about nothing, just copy cat sets that want to belong, and as New Yorkers, those youngsters should be ashamed of their actions. New York City is now an official bandwagon city. Never thought I would live to see that., so there are no OGs from LA that went to NY, it is all imaginary folklore.
Gangs went to New York to make money only, best dolla return in the U.S. can you say double up with no stress or real comp.New York got som Filmore Slim wanna bs and bs and cs. I cant rap leave that shit to nyc.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 2nd, 2008, 9:22 pm

IF YOU REAL YOU REAL IF YOU FAKE MOVE TO THE SIDE, ITS REAL G'S EVERYWHERE SO IF DOWN AND YOU DOING IT FOR UR SET HOMIES FAMILY BEING REAL TO URSELF THATS ALL THE COUNTS.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 29th, 2008, 3:37 am

FUCK NEW YORK -BOSTON WHIPS THERE ASS -AND CHICAGO OWNS BOSTON BOW DOWN

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 30th, 2008, 12:44 am

:roll:

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 2:08 am

chi whips your ass -ny iz our step kids

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 31st, 2008, 6:36 am

Why is dudes concerning thereself with wus going on in ny for?worry about your community in whatever state your in & save the users the time wasted reading these corny post

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 11:02 am

Qdawg wrote:Why is dudes concerning thereself with wus going on in ny for?worry about your community in whatever state your in & save the users the time wasted reading these corny post
-u corny-u must be from corny island-u rapper type busters aint hard and u know it -pick up your pants and speak english with your eyes to the floor when the cCHI-TOWN REPS-PUNXS-FOR WE GO OVER THERE AND TAKE THAT GARBAGE AZZ TOWN OVER-and make you all are foot soldiers-u aint gangsta-you show biz- even soft azz cali-took your shit and ran it-dont step to the dons -wannabes