Trenton Live in Harlem by Kell Ramos (2007)

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Trenton Live in Harlem by Kell Ramos (2007)

Unread post by alexalonso » November 23rd, 2007, 7:15 pm

Trenton, New Jersey Bloods from Sex Money and Murder in Harlem hanging out with other Bloods from New York.
For more on this video visit: http://www.streetgangs.com/store/movies ... harlem-dvd

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

TRENTON LIVE IN HARLEM - DVD

Unread post by NICKELS » November 26th, 2007, 4:59 pm

THIS IS A GARBAGE DVD FULL OF BANDWAGON BLOODS OR MAY I SAY FAKE EASTCOAST WANNABEE BLOODS THESE DUDES IS HORRIBLE EVEN THE CHICKS IS WORST !! THEY EVEN MADE UP A FAKE MEANING FOR THE LETTERS OF B.L.O.O.D AND A FAKE BLOOD DANCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND THERE EVEN TRYING TO DISS WESTCOAST OFFICIAL BLOODS WHO STARTED THE GANGS , THESE DUDES ARE AN EMBARRASMENT.

THIS DVD IS GARBAGE FREEDOM OF TRUE SPEECH .LOL

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 26th, 2007, 8:14 pm

you talking bout this dvd?

SOMAR 2 PRODUCTIONS presents "Trenton Live in Harlem" We capture a day in the life of the Sex, Money, Murder Bloods from Trenton, NJ as they travel to Harlem, NY to participate in the annual 4th of July Blood cookout on 145th street and Lennox ave. Bloods from all over the tri-state area were there and didn't hold back their feelings about many topics, such as "The West Coast", Set Trippin and Wannabe Gangsta's giving Blood a bad name. It was RAW and OFF THE HOOK!!!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 27th, 2007, 1:30 am

SOMAR 2 PRODUCTIONS presents "Trenton Live in Harlem," a day in the life of the Sex, Money, Murder (SMM) Bloods from Trenton, NJ as they travel to Harlem, NY to participate in the annual 4th of July Blood cookout on 145th street and Lennox Avenue.
Bloods from all over the tri-state area were there and didn't hold back their feelings about many topics, such as "The West Coast", Set Trippin and Wannabe Gangsta's giving Blood a bad name. Nine Trays (93), WS Mobs, Original Blood Brothers, Sex Money & Murders, Families, Swans, Blood Stone Villains, Black P Stones members from the east coast were all present at this event, including many female members.

One female member stated that the West Coast should stop hating on East Coast Bloods and that the east coast Bloods " BANG BETTER " than west coast members. She continues to " DISRESPECT ALL - L.A. BOUNTY HUNTERS !!

There is a lot of bravado and egos claiming superiority and realness over other places and people. Sex Money & Murder from Soundview in the Bronx was in the house with OG Danger who claimed to be the "main guy" and boasts about flat lining people. "Murder game to the death" was his mantra. There is certainly a level of fast talking and perhaps too much taking among the East Coast Blood members. For those who are surprised by the presence of LA gang culture on the east coast, this is a must see DVD

THIS IS REAL CORNY WHEN THE FAKES , TRY AND DISS THE ORIGINALS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS WACK AND THERE MADE UP WAY OF TRYING TO BE A REAL BLOOD FROM WESTCOAST , ITS WILD NIGGAS EVERYWHERE BUT IT LOOK WORST WHEN YOU COPY SOMEBODY ELSE , LOOK STUPID DOING IT AND MIMICKING THERE LIFESTYLE , DOING IT WRONG AND TALK SHIT

LOL WACK !!

EASTCOAST FAKES SAY - BLAATTTTTTTT !!! POINTS AND STARS NUMBERS
----------------------------------

WESTCOAST OFFICIAL ORIGINALS GO - SOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOP

RESPECT TO NIGGAS WHO ARE DOWN WITH REAL WESTCOAST CATS FROM THE EAST , WHO KNOW BETTER

THIS IS THE EASTCOAST ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT CALIFORNIA

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 27th, 2007, 1:49 am

i was a bit shocked by the female in NY dissing official Cali sets. She was terrible and sorry. Watching these guys to me looked like acting almost. I said to my self, are these guys real? what are they trying to accomplish and what are they trying to prove? I was baffled by these guys.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 2nd, 2007, 11:52 am

NICKELS, you knew it was just a matter of time for the fakes to start claiming to realer than the real... You know I grew up on the East Coast, and gang-banging was the farthest thing from anybody's mind. Even with all the NY street legends of the past 20 years that you hear about... Rich Porter, AZ, Alpo, The Fuertado Brothers, Prince Miller, Pappy Mason, etc... you see pics of just about all of them, but I ain't seen one with any of 'em throwing up no gang signs.

Just 10 years ago, they was dissin' the West Coast as being "jheri curl wearing" and "rappin' about dumb shit, like gangs". Just a few years later, a fake OG has started an "official Blood gang" even though he has no real ties to LA Bloods, and the shit has spread like wild fire. If it's that easy to get NY dudes to follow you, I'm glad OG Mack didn't start a gay gang!!! You'd have a bunch of NY dudes snapping their fingers instead of trying to throw up signs. :lol:

NICKELS wrote:SOMAR 2 PRODUCTIONS presents "Trenton Live in Harlem," a day in the life of the Sex, Money, Murder (SMM) Bloods from Trenton, NJ as they travel to Harlem, NY to participate in the annual 4th of July Blood cookout on 145th street and Lennox Avenue.
Bloods from all over the tri-state area were there and didn't hold back their feelings about many topics, such as "The West Coast", Set Trippin and Wannabe Gangsta's giving Blood a bad name. Nine Trays (93), WS Mobs, Original Blood Brothers, Sex Money & Murders, Families, Swans, Blood Stone Villains, Black P Stones members from the east coast were all present at this event, including many female members.

One female member stated that the West Coast should stop hating on East Coast Bloods and that the east coast Bloods " BANG BETTER " than west coast members. She continues to " DISRESPECT ALL - L.A. BOUNTY HUNTERS !!

There is a lot of bravado and egos claiming superiority and realness over other places and people. Sex Money & Murder from Soundview in the Bronx was in the house with OG Danger who claimed to be the "main guy" and boasts about flat lining people. "Murder game to the death" was his mantra. There is certainly a level of fast talking and perhaps too much taking among the East Coast Blood members. For those who are surprised by the presence of LA gang culture on the east coast, this is a must see DVD

THIS IS REAL CORNY WHEN THE FAKES , TRY AND DISS THE ORIGINALS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS WACK AND THERE MADE UP WAY OF TRYING TO BE A REAL BLOOD FROM WESTCOAST , ITS WILD NIGGAS EVERYWHERE BUT IT LOOK WORST WHEN YOU COPY SOMEBODY ELSE , LOOK STUPID DOING IT AND MIMICKING THERE LIFESTYLE , DOING IT WRONG AND TALK SHIT

LOL WACK !!

EASTCOAST FAKES SAY - BLAATTTTTTTT !!! POINTS AND STARS NUMBERS
----------------------------------

WESTCOAST OFFICIAL ORIGINALS GO - SOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOP

RESPECT TO NIGGAS WHO ARE DOWN WITH REAL WESTCOAST CATS FROM THE EAST , WHO KNOW BETTER

THIS IS THE EASTCOAST ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT CALIFORNIA

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 2nd, 2007, 12:14 pm

SMM = SO MANY MONKEYS :shock:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 12th, 2008, 2:01 pm

here is a new trailer for this DVD where you can her the female talk about they are realer than the west coast. you got to hear her at 2:05 into it, or at :24 seconds left. The entire trailer is 2:29.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 24th, 2008, 10:12 am

plz dont let the clowns give yall the wrong impression on nyc gangs there are over 130 b and c sets out here, og mack didnt start each one btw fuck him and fuck that loud mouth bitch fucking talking too much, there are a few real niggaz in that trailer homie with the chain talking about fake rappers what he said is true, in every project is goons and niggaz will try u no matter who and what u are, but that about it for harlem harlem bloods are not that active, they are deep, but activity is at a minimum, trenton aint that many punks over there, smm beef with gsc, hard out there in jerz.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » January 29th, 2008, 12:37 am

i have never seen so many fakes in all my life, thats why the eastcoast does not get respect from real bloods, if i could i would smash on all of them my self

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 6th, 2008, 12:39 pm

the way that black chick bump her gums look like she give good head.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 6th, 2008, 8:56 pm

coon shit, that bitch talkin that shit would get the black slapped off her gums if she was in front of some real westcoast hood bitches. Them niggas could never fathom or be on the level of the people who lived in LA's inner cities and was influenced by this gang life.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » February 7th, 2008, 1:42 am

That goofy mutha fucker said his NAME is Blood Stone Villain!!! :roll:

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » February 7th, 2008, 12:02 pm

IF U GONNA DISS THE REAL BLOODS THAT ORIGINATED IT.. THAN DONT BANG THEY GANGS.. EVEN THO THEY STILL FAKE

5moove

NINE TR3Y GANG5TA BLOOD5

Unread post by 5moove » February 14th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Dem real a55 nigga5 B.5MM get it Poppn.i fu¢K5 with em

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » February 18th, 2008, 4:16 am

man shut up you you fake ass blood you 5 poppin faggot ^

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 18th, 2008, 12:04 pm

damn mayne...its probably wen a camera is infront of u ..u in the spot and ....................... fuck it

these niggaz are actually living life fake and don kno it......like i am amazed of this shit ..this is where the wu tang is from.....this ain the first time i seen a person say somethin soo stupid like that grl

i once sow somethin where these GD's were dissin the dude that made'em sayin..this is new schoo GD fuck that nigga in jail..im like :shock: hopefully that guy got the shit kicked outa him by larry hoovers boiz

some other kid out here in huoston was sayin..the westcoast shud show respect to houston coz its live out here we bangin jst as much as them.

maaan!!!!!...how did it become coo to copy someones gang...u suppose to be REAL, HARD start ur own shit or somthin ..and make sure its original.

fuck it all i gota say

ITS A DAMNED SHAME

KayCee

Unread post by KayCee » March 11th, 2008, 4:36 pm

I'm stayin on the east coast now and SMM is all over Jersey and in New York and even Pennsylvania. At least SMM did not name their gang after an L.A. gang. I don't know why east coast gangs like Grape Street in N.Y. can't just be their own gangs (unless an actual L.A. gang member migrated and started the gang). Why would you claim a hood that's thousands of miles away from you?????? Grape Street belongs in Jordan Downs thousands of miles from New York.....LOL

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

New Yorkers calling Cali Bloods fakes....

Unread post by A Ghost » March 25th, 2008, 8:36 pm

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » March 26th, 2008, 12:42 pm

lol

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 28th, 2008, 8:57 am

That dumb broad watched "bastards of the party" gave props to all the people in it, and didn't learn a damn thing from that video.....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 28th, 2008, 9:11 am

KayCee wrote:I'm stayin on the east coast now and SMM is all over Jersey and in New York and even Pennsylvania. At least SMM did not name their gang after an L.A. gang. I don't know why east coast gangs like Grape Street in N.Y. can't just be their own gangs (unless an actual L.A. gang member migrated and started the gang). Why would you claim a hood that's thousands of miles away from you?????? Grape Street belongs in Jordan Downs thousands of miles from New York.....LOL
In Buffalo there is a Grape Street in the hood with gangs on it, but it has no affiliation to any Crip gang or anything from LA.

It's just a coincidence they are the Grape Street gangsters. Not Crips or Bloods.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New Yorkers calling Cali Bloods fakes....

Unread post by 2%SODA » April 2nd, 2008, 6:20 pm

A Ghost wrote:http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... o77y2cVucG

It's the end of the world.
hahahahaha i'm dying

::

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » April 3rd, 2008, 5:46 pm

omg haha most twisted "gangstas" ive ever seen

wattsygsnoop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Trenton Live in Harlem by Kell Ramos (2007)

Unread post by wattsygsnoop » February 22nd, 2009, 7:33 pm

MR ALONSO ME 2 SHE DIS MY HOOD 2 BOUNTY HUNTERS BUT I THOUGHT DEY WERE FAKE 2 I WAS LAUGIN AT DEM BUSTAS WANNA B'S WONT DERE COME KILLA KALI with the BS

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » March 10th, 2009, 10:46 pm

NEWYORK AND NEW JERSEY AND EATSCOAST AND THE SOUTH ......MAJORITY FAKE CRIP AND BLOOD SETS , IF YOU FIND A GUY REALLY CONNECTED HE WILL BE IN L.A. AND HIS OWN STATE AND PEOPLE WILL KNOW OF HIM. OTHERE THAN THAT THERE FAKE LIKE THESE GUYS LEARNING AND LIVING ON , DVDS , MYSPACE , AND GANGSITE FORUMS , DISSING AND INSULTING REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS CAUSE THEY CANT BECOME REAL BANGERS ....WHICH IS MORONIC AND STUPID

DUDURU
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by DUDURU » May 13th, 2010, 5:13 pm

yeah ya'll don't understand B, 5 stand for booty in east coast blood vernacular and 6 stand for dick, so they really sayin booty poppin, ya'll didn't know anyway ya'll will never know my name but what i rep isW/S 151 blood

DUDURU
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by DUDURU » May 13th, 2010, 5:15 pm

oh yeah why she diss bounty hunters of all sets :x