RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: RESPECTABLE WHITE GANGS IN YOUR AREA!!!

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 15th, 2005, 11:36 am

BlaKK wrote: I dont fucc around with that shyt no more though. Kinda grew up out of it.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 15th, 2005, 8:30 pm

Yea, Ive seen that on dudes before. OK. Never seen it on white guys though.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 15th, 2005, 8:37 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:i got bowl burns, if any one knows what they are they know whats up if not, shit.
That doesnt mean your from the hood brother.
Im sure theres kids in Moline who have "bowl burns". All you need is a ciggarette.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 15th, 2005, 8:38 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:yeah ive put out cigs on my arms also

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 9th, 2005, 6:40 am

its called self harm - humans do it when they got little self esteem - physical pain can take away soul pain, but just for a while. Boys did it in the North of England too, its a young male/being hard thing, but its self harm at the end of the day 'n I'm a man happy to hear people grow out of it! I mean cummon, its foooolish!!!! And it aint that tough, cummon!

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 9th, 2005, 8:42 pm

MICK wrote:
WhiteBoy wrote:yeah ive put out cigs on my arms also
its stupid, yeah im not in a gang nor did i ever claim to be. i said i hung out with BD's not GD's, its all good, i don't care if any one thinks im fake or a wigger, ill still never get a gun permit or any of that cool shit, people taking my teeth? yeah some day, im not stupid, ive gotten my ass kicked before, im not trippen.
me doin dirt? man ive got felonies and shit that will stick with me for the rest of my life cause i thought i could get money the easy way when all it did was cost me in court fee's, friendships and alienate me from the community. i care, im trying to change my life for a better way.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » January 19th, 2006, 1:08 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:There is only two real white gangs in california. They are both prison and street gangs. They are The Nazi Low Riders, and PENI which is a bad acronym for Public Enemy Number 1. They are in the meth and mayhem buisness. They have killed on the street, but they have killed more in the pen. The are 100% racist, but do have a general woking relationship with the souhthern mexicans. ( South Siders ) . As for white boys trying to be black, I hope the black gangsters just nuke them. The are so embarrasing..

NLR? is it ALL white? that's not what I have been told....

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 19th, 2006, 1:27 am

88reasonswhy wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:There is only two real white gangs in california. They are both prison and street gangs. They are The Nazi Low Riders, and PENI which is a bad acronym for Public Enemy Number 1. They are in the meth and mayhem buisness. They have killed on the street, but they have killed more in the pen. The are 100% racist, but do have a general woking relationship with the souhthern mexicans. ( South Siders ) . As for white boys trying to be black, I hope the black gangsters just nuke them. The are so embarrasing..

NLR? is it ALL white? that's not what I have been told....
Not what I have SEEN either.

SLICK P

Unread post by SLICK P » March 5th, 2008, 6:01 pm

someone mentioned GANG WAR BANGIN IN LITTLE ROCK

them hoover folks were so phony. they didnt even know how to brand/draw a proper pitchfork
and they had dudes beating a girl in? thats shameful right there

thats some bogus ass shit

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 6th, 2008, 1:20 am

NLR is 95 plus % white. Is that white enough for you?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 7th, 2008, 1:02 am

silencioso is a punk bitch white mexican or whatever you are you habanero chili pepper chili cheese burrito with no fiesta salsa lookin muttha fuccka

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 7th, 2008, 2:04 am

Silencioso wrote:NLR is 95 plus % white. Is that white enough for you?
No.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 7th, 2008, 8:11 am

LOL

Move to Iceland

Go colonize the moon

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 7th, 2008, 12:26 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo,

What's your problem hillbilly boy?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 9th, 2008, 10:17 pm

definetly not a cowboy you prick but would mind mashing your face in by stomping the hell outta your head with a pair of cowboy boots

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 20th, 2008, 6:29 pm

^^This dude? chill on that shit lol.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 1st, 2008, 12:58 am

i dont know of any white gangs in denver..........any gang would be seriously outnumbered here if they werent chicano or mexican.....but we do have a few hood raised whiteboys on the team........since we american chicanos whiteboys dont really need to change much to fit in.......but i seen whites from suburbs hangin with blacks it's pathetic.....not because they hang with blacks playin ball and shit im cool with that.....because some wear braids and grills and only act like gangsters when they are surrounded by a bunch of whiteboys......repeatin hood stories and shit and actin like they were a part of it...........................but thier fellow whites seem to believe anything so i would probably do the same thing if it meant getting pussy
most gangs here are mexican and chicanos.......chicanos go at it with EVERYBODY and i do mean everybody.......and when there aint no other gangs around they fight with eachother...............my own hood is having inner conflicts now im glad im too old for that shit i hate fighting my own peeps..............and mexican gangs all call themselves sur13 like its one big gang and they roll that way too and seem to back eachother up regardless of what hood they are from.....................and as much as they seem to be losing with every gang around wantin to smash on them they seem to keep growin in numbers........them motherfuckers multiply like cockroaches..............i never see whiteboys rolling with them
there is a prison gang called 211boys and dirty white boys.....they are all from small towns i think.......both are just that....whiteboys......peckerwoods who do biz with anybody and i think that pisses off the local AB..........they dont have a "street gang" just a network of meth dealers and most seem to be from rural areas........and of course in denver there are some hells angels but they dont seem to kick up much dust and dont really live in denver but in surrounding areas and sometimes roll thru denver on weekends or whatever

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 1st, 2008, 1:09 pm

So Chicanos and Mexicans are seperate in Denver? That's the way it was in L.A. back in the 70's/80's. There were mojado gangs - Playboys, Carnales - and there were Chicano gangs - Clantone 14, White Fence. They were all part of the same basic Sureno system but they rocked a slightly different style. This distinction ended in the mid 80's as the Latino immigrant population grew. It became unrealistic for Chicanos to shun mojados from their gangs.

Street_Mentality

Unread post by Street_Mentality » April 1st, 2008, 2:00 pm

andrew wrote:i dont know of any white gangs in denver..........any gang would be seriously outnumbered here if they werent chicano or mexican.....but we do have a few hood raised whiteboys on the team........since we american chicanos whiteboys dont really need to change much to fit in.......but i seen whites from suburbs hangin with blacks it's pathetic.....not because they hang with blacks playin ball and shit im cool with that.....because some wear braids and grills and only act like gangsters when they are surrounded by a bunch of whiteboys......repeatin hood stories and shit and actin like they were a part of it...........................but thier fellow whites seem to believe anything so i would probably do the same thing if it meant getting pussy
most gangs here are mexican and chicanos.......chicanos go at it with EVERYBODY and i do mean everybody.......and when there aint no other gangs around they fight with eachother...............my own hood is having inner conflicts now im glad im too old for that shit i hate fighting my own peeps..............and mexican gangs all call themselves sur13 like its one big gang and they roll that way too and seem to back eachother up regardless of what hood they are from.....................and as much as they seem to be losing with every gang around wantin to smash on them they seem to keep growin in numbers........them motherfuckers multiply like cockroaches..............i never see whiteboys rolling with them
there is a prison gang called 211boys and dirty white boys.....they are all from small towns i think.......both are just that....whiteboys......peckerwoods who do biz with anybody and i think that pisses off the local AB..........they dont have a "street gang" just a network of meth dealers and most seem to be from rural areas........and of course in denver there are some hells angels but they dont seem to kick up much dust and dont really live in denver but in surrounding areas and sometimes roll thru denver on weekends or whatever
Are there any black gangs in the mile high city, and if so do they beef with the Mexicans & Chicanos?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 1st, 2008, 5:25 pm

yeah.....most chicanos here have roots in northern new mexico/souther colorado since colonial times........and hate mexicans......and that aint even a gang thing......its a everywhere here in co/nm thing.....my grandparents even hated mojados

and southside here means 2 different things.....to all the youngens they hear and confuse us with sewer rats but when i say southside i mean south denver.......and sur13 is a mojado/califorian gang out here.....i only know of lennox but most are just wets comin up here claiming sureno and i dont think any specific gang

as far as black gangs here go.........there isnt a large black population..........as far as blood/crip goes i only know of rollin 30 and cmg and some offspring sets...........they pretty much let 2 california gangs roll all over thier sets..thats why they dont get no love.....gone are the days of the real denver black gangs they are all either blood or crip..............blacks living in my area will claim our team being they grew up here.....but again there are very few of them..............................as far as tension goes.....chicanos and blacks went at it heavy in the early 90s.....because all dance clubs advertised to both races.................but after some blacks got killed they started getting thier own clubs and we went to our own and everyone got back to biz concentrating on eachother.........chicanos vs chicanos mostly and sometimes chicanos vs mexicans......rarely hear of gang problems with blacks.....or non gang beefs with blacks either............................................blacks here seem to be content with going to white clubs and easily taking over dancing with thier ladies and all that than go to a chicano club and try that........they know they would be in for a fight

as far as mexicans go there has been a 20yr beef between 2 mexican non-sur related gangs........the oldies and the chi30.....the oldies were a chicano gang 20 years ago but i think most are mex now.....and i think both gangs hate surenos..............oldies used to hit up the 13 but thats because they started on 13th st..........i dont think they hit that up anymore because i could be wrong

Street_Mentality

Unread post by Street_Mentality » April 1st, 2008, 6:08 pm

andrew wrote:yeah.....most chicanos here have roots in northern new mexico/souther colorado since colonial times........and hate mexicans......and that aint even a gang thing......its a everywhere here in co/nm thing.....my grandparents even hated mojados

and southside here means 2 different things.....to all the youngens they hear and confuse us with sewer rats but when i say southside i mean south denver.......and sur13 is a mojado/califorian gang out here.....i only know of lennox but most are just wets comin up here claiming sureno and i dont think any specific gang

as far as black gangs here go.........there isnt a large black population..........as far as blood/crip goes i only know of rollin 30 and cmg and some offspring sets...........they pretty much let 2 california gangs roll all over thier sets..thats why they dont get no love.....gone are the days of the real denver black gangs they are all either blood or crip..............blacks living in my area will claim our team being they grew up here.....but again there are very few of them..............................as far as tension goes.....chicanos and blacks went at it heavy in the early 90s.....because all dance clubs advertised to both races.................but after some blacks got killed they started getting thier own clubs and we went to our own and everyone got back to biz concentrating on eachother.........chicanos vs chicanos mostly and sometimes chicanos vs mexicans......rarely hear of gang problems with blacks.....or non gang beefs with blacks either............................................blacks here seem to be content with going to white clubs and easily taking over dancing with thier ladies and all that than go to a chicano club and try that........they know they would be in for a fight

as far as mexicans go there has been a 20yr beef between 2 mexican non-sur related gangs........the oldies and the chi30.....the oldies were a chicano gang 20 years ago but i think most are mex now.....and i think both gangs hate surenos..............oldies used to hit up the 13 but thats because they started on 13th st..........i dont think they hit that up anymore because i could be wrong
Lol Word. That's some crazy shit you said earlier, about them black dudes gettin boned in the ass by some ese's. Ya'll got foo's in ya'll hood that roll like that, or was that from somehwere else?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 1st, 2008, 6:14 pm

yeah....lotsa fools roll like that

Street_Mentality

Unread post by Street_Mentality » April 1st, 2008, 6:21 pm

andrew wrote:yeah....lotsa fools roll like that
So it dosen't bother you that some fools are running around your hood, boning dudes in the ass? I mean are they openly like that, are did they just do it as a sign of disrespect. No disrespect to your or yours. Im just trying to see how some foo's could do that.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 1st, 2008, 6:32 pm

the whole hood dont roll like that....out of 300+ or so peeps only a few prison fools have done that shit when they are drunk.........funny thing is they HATE fags so go figure.....i dont get it either.....but they will likely do it to women too.........................i wont say anything further

that thing with the black fools was more of a jack move and i think they boned the guy later as an afterthought in front of his homies to teach him a lesson......that was 10 years ago anyways...if it happened since i dont know but i do know the potential is there and similar things happened,just look at the links i posted under books for a good internet article .......alcohol and gang members just dont mix well.....denver is just a fucked up city bro

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 3rd, 2008, 5:47 pm

none

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 6th, 2008, 12:42 am

LA,The Yay,Vegas,And Pheonix are live all them other west coast cities are lame

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 12th, 2008, 9:39 pm

Young Deuce wrote:none
i did try ta get some white boyz ta start up SCR tho...find a good connect from the chi and they good...haha...

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

re

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 13th, 2008, 3:34 am

[img]

this is form the annual crime report:
http://ag.ca.gov/publications/org_crime2004.pdf

"One of the msot powerful and fastest growing gangs , inside and outside prison, is Public enemy number one (Pen1)."

also regarding NLR, i meet up with a few of them in red bluff sometimes cuz its a half way point and i have some relatives there an shit. not counting jails i would think there is probably less than 1000 in northern cali because you dont really see them anywhere. all in the Inland Empire and orange county and some in LA county fresno, san diego. only a few peckerwoods and skins up here i dont know what the fuck the problem is. all nortenos. you cant just join though, you have to fuck some one up with a hammer or machete or someshit if u meet them on the outside. where the fuck do you live anyway their mostly in california, costa mesa in so. cal is where they started they have projects style living where they all move in to the same apartment complexes. theyre OG prison motherfuckers 2 so you cant go at them hella eager to join, theyll do you dirty its not just about being white theyre choosy. like i said my homeboys dad is in that shit, he told me a story once where is homeboys girl was talking shit behind there back so his homeboy robbed her, took all her shit out of her house, then they ran a train on her. AB is harder to get in though and u cant just leave cuz its blood in blood out so they still run NLR and u dont want to say anyshit about AB if u ever do meet someone in NLR, even if your in it cuz they could jump you out.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 1:16 pm

^those are the dudes that once they get out they never leave their house
but about pen1 the fastest growing gang outside of jail that aint true when i was goin 2 continuation school at polaris in anaheim their was this "bro" kid his uncle was one of the wuns who started pen1 if you know anythang his last name was miller but he claimed to be from theyre he was extra lonely

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 13th, 2008, 6:02 pm

well it was taken form a govt study on gangs and crime in california.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 13th, 2008, 6:11 pm

u say they dont leave their house? ever heard of that black dude getting smashed by nlr in Lancaster?
http://www.adl.org/issue_combating_hate ... riders.asp

it talks about it the first paragraph. Also found this:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A96F958260

but they never leave their house right?
http://www.adl.org/learn/extremism_in_t ... n_the_News

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 6:26 pm

ahhaha those are rare occorunces for every tatted up wite guy i see 50 tatted up black/brown ppl outside if theyre so proud come outside get off your couch and put the pookie down in cali the wites like that in LA/OC area are not outside