Japanese show uses N word as punch line

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Japanese TV show uses N word as a punch line

Unread post by alexalonso » March 27th, 2008, 3:34 pm

A friend showed me this clip. I thought it was funny and ignorant. whats your thought.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2008, 11:28 pm

I forgot who posted this before on here.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 28th, 2008, 12:36 am

anata nihojin gaijin zakkenaiyo nomen daiyou kuchi wa nigga ga no tomorika

DetFJ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DetFJ » March 28th, 2008, 8:10 am

In mandarin the word for 'that' is pronounced "nay- ger" but when you speak at a normal pace it sounds like "nigguh"

but this jap shit is inexcusable haha

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » March 28th, 2008, 8:14 am

mandarin is chinese

DetFJ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DetFJ » March 28th, 2008, 8:15 am

yeh I know

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 28th, 2008, 8:56 am

that reminds me of that Chappelles show sketch....

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 28th, 2008, 8:58 am

Old post. This isn't Japanese, and it's not a Japanese pilot show, it was a parody and it's American made and it was filmed in Toronto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Breakfast

DetFJ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DetFJ » March 28th, 2008, 9:48 am

that explains a lot

I've enver actually seen an asian sitcom only soap operas and weird gameshows

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 31st, 2008, 2:27 pm

I think "Acme" posted this before.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 31st, 2008, 3:50 pm

Actually I believe it was X, I responded in that thread as well with almost the same response. It had to be awhile back, over a year cause I can't seem to track it down. I'll keep digging.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » March 31st, 2008, 4:04 pm

Hahaha, that wasn't that funny but yeah. Yeah they're making fun of black people and stereotyping them. Not much we can do. Oh well.

You think that's bad, back home we have black peppermint candy called Negro. I love it. It's hard candy that melts. Tastes like peppermint mixed with milk or something.

Here:

What's your opinion on this candy?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » March 31st, 2008, 4:05 pm

I don't know why they have a guy cleaning the chimney for that. :?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » March 31st, 2008, 4:08 pm

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Are people that stupid in the states? Yeah it is Yugoslavian candy and it's probably some Serbian or something giving them out. Messege of racism? No fuck you that's a great national candy besides what the name says. :roll:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 31st, 2008, 6:51 pm

I would like to know if the Japanese actors are actually American or Canadian. does anyone know the names of the actors?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » March 31st, 2008, 8:47 pm

"BITCH, YOU MY NUMBER ONE NIGGA" HAHAHAH THIS SHITS FUNNY!!!

They are just acting how some black people act out here and its funny because there asian jajja.

Picture them saying ese, fool, carnal, and wey instead of nigga that shit would be even funnier.

Some peeps need to lighten the fuck up and take a joke. Got there pants on to tight and shit makin them all pissed the fuck off

for nothing.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 1st, 2008, 9:18 am

alexalonso wrote:I would like to know if the Japanese actors are actually American or Canadian. does anyone know the names of the actors?
I'm not 100% certain but I believe the writer and director are American. I believe that most, if not all the actors are Canadian. Any time you film anything in Canada you have to have a certain percentage of the crew/actors be Canadian, and looking at the casting list a large portion of the actors look to be Canadian, perhaps the older folks are actually Japanese themselves.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 1st, 2008, 1:25 pm

twocost wrote:"BITCH, YOU MY NUMBER ONE NIGGA" HAHAHAH THIS SHITS FUNNY!!!

They are just acting how some black people act out here and its funny because there asian jajja.

Picture them saying ese, fool, carnal, and wey instead of nigga that shit would be even funnier.

Some peeps need to lighten the fu-- up and take a joke. Got there pants on to tight and shit makin them all pissed the fu-- off

for nothing.
Thats what I am saying

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 2nd, 2008, 4:47 pm

Christina Marie wrote:

Some peeps need to lighten the fu-- up and take a joke. Got there pants on to tight and shit makin them all pissed the fu-- off

for nothing.
Thats what I am saying
Yeah, and its not like they are saying "nigger" they are saying "nigga" there is a huge difference.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 2nd, 2008, 5:28 pm

for nothing.
THOSE WORDS YOU SAID ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM THE SAME AS THE N* ITISKINDAOF FUNNY TO SEEMEXICANS USE SLANG BLACKS USE OTHER THAN THE WORD N*

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 2nd, 2008, 5:31 pm

twocost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

for nothing.
Thats what I am saying
THERE S NO DIFFERENCE ITS THE SAME WORD DIFFERENT SPELLING, FOR SURE, FO SHO, BOTTOM LINE IT DERIVES FROM ER! WE SHOULD START CALLING PPL SP!CS, WETB@CKS AND BE@NERS RIGHT, THEN WORD AINT A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO ALL BLACKS,AND TO THOSE BLACKS WHO SEE AS ONE WHY LET OTHERS USE IT, I THOUGHT THE THOUGHT WAS TO BE USED FROM ONE BLACK TO ANOTHER
Yeah, and its not like they are saying "nigger" they are saying "nigga" there is a huge difference.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 3rd, 2008, 12:49 am

100 wrote:

for nothing.
THOSE WORDS YOU SAID ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM THE SAME AS THE N* ITISKINDAOF FUNNY TO SEEMEXICANS USE SLANG BLACKS USE OTHER THAN THE WORD N*
I'm sorry, I have no clue what your trying to tell me.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 3rd, 2008, 5:38 pm

for nothing.

they aint have to say nigga to act black it would have been funnier if they would have said cuz or some shit....i swear man...im tired of these fuckin people on this website....thinkin its okay ta say the n word...fuck that...

why do most white people even care about the usage of the n word???

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 3rd, 2008, 10:06 pm

Young Deuce wrote:

for nothing.

they aint have to say nigga to act black it would have been funnier if they would have said because or some shit....i swear man...im tired of these fuckin people on this website....thinkin its okay ta say the n word...fu-- that...

But my man they ain't saying the "N-Word" They are saying "nigga"

There is a difference. Black people all over the united states are calling each other "nigga" even people who ain't black. I've been told "whats up nigga" by a black person before. You cannot limit a word to only be used by one race, and no word should be banned because its freedom of speech. You ban the N word whats from stopping the government from banning the word freedom like china did?

They don't have to say nigga to act black, they could say something else, but thats the word that best fits the punch line. Don't take it offensive because they aren't saying it to be offensive. Its just a joke.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 4th, 2008, 4:22 am

twocost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

for nothing.

they aint have to say nigga to act black it would have been funnier if they would have said because or some shit....i swear man...im tired of these fuckin people on this website....thinkin its okay ta say the n word...fu-- that...

There is a difference. Black people all over the united states are calling each other "nigga" even people who ain't black. I've been told "whats up nigga" by a black person before. You cannot limit a word to only be used by one race, and no word should be banned because its freedom of speech. You ban the N word whats from stopping the government from banning the word freedom like china did?

They don't have to say nigga to act black, they could say something else, but thats the word that best fits the punch line. Don't take it offensive because they aren't saying it to be offensive. Its just a joke.

so you goin around callin black people nigga? or nigger?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 4th, 2008, 8:31 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
twocost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

for nothing.

I don't use the word nigga or nigger I'm Chicano I ain't about that shit and I ain't trying to be black. I don't trip when peeps call each other nigga but it shows that they are of lower level of intelligence. There is a time and a place for everything. If you go around calling every single person nigga your an idiot and you need to learn English. Slang should only be used around your friends. But I ain't trippin thats just my personal views. If you wanna go calling every one you meet nigga then go ahead but I bet you can't name one college graduate that goes around talking like that because they are above that.

I call black people the same thing I call any other race. I don't see a black and say in my head "oh a black person" I just see the person not the race. Thats the problem in our society, it ain't the race that makes the person its the person that makes the race.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 4th, 2008, 9:13 pm

twocost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
twocost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

for nothing.

I don't use the word nigga or nigger I'm Chicano I ain't about that shit and I ain't trying to be black. I don't trip when peeps call each other nigga but it shows that they are of lower level of intelligence. There is a time and a place for everything. If you go around calling every single person nigga your an idiot and you need to learn English. Slang should only be used around your friends. But I ain't trippin thats just my personal views. If you wanna go calling every one you meet nigga then go ahead but I bet you can't name one college graduate that goes around talking like that because they are above that.

I call black people the same thing I call any other race. I don't see a black and say in my head "oh a black person" I just see the person not the race. Thats the problem in our society, it ain't the race that makes the person its the person that makes the race.
every body that graduate college in my family including my mama and my brotha finna grad....college dont mean shit....but i see what u sayin....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 5th, 2008, 7:06 pm

I think it's disrespectful for other cultures to jump into a debate that is an intra-race issue. Some blacks hate that word, some don't, so is it fair for a non-black person to jump into the shit and be like black people talk like this so I should be able to talk like this too. Shit is fucked up. I've heard jews call each other kikes and make holocaust jokes, girls call each other bitches, and Mexicans call each other mojado, beaner, etc., should I jump in saying that shit too? NO. Fuckin idiots...