TCB - Tri City Bombers

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
christyarmell

TCB - Tri City Bombers

Unread post by christyarmell » March 26th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Can anyone please tell me about TCB in the Rio Grande Valley? Any information will be helpful!

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » April 5th, 2008, 11:43 pm

I'm a Rio Grande Valley native. TCB bangs hard all around San Juan, Pharr, and Alamo. The "tri cities". But they're originally from Lopezville. They exist in way more cities than that though. In that area there's alot of little cities with McAllen being the biggest and they bang in pretty much all of em. TCB is probably the most well known street gang in the whole RGV. Probably cuz they were involved in a few major massacres in recent years. In 2003, they murdered 6 Texas Chicano Brotherhoods (a rival gang) in Edinburg and in 2002 they murdered 4 women who they thought were witnesses in Donna. Actually this girl I know her cousin his nicknames "Creeper". He was involved in both those massacres. He's on death row now. If you notice Tri City Bombers and Texas Chicano Brotherhood got the same initials TCB. They were actually the same gang that split in recent years. They beef it hard now. I hear Tri City Bombers even got a presence in the pen but I don't know that for sure. That's all I gotta say about them vatos. Why you so curious being that your all the way in New Mexico?

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 11th, 2008, 6:23 pm

chupon106 wrote:I'm a Rio Grande Valley native. TCB bangs hard all around San Juan, Pharr, and Alamo. The "tri cities". But they're originally from Lopezville. They exist in way more cities than that though. In that area there's alot of little cities with McAllen being the biggest and they bang in pretty much all of em. TCB is probably the most well known street gang in the whole RGV. Probably because they were involved in a few major massacres in recent years. In 2003, they murdered 6 Texas Chicano Brotherhoods (a rival gang) in Edinburg and in 2002 they murdered 4 women who they thought were witnesses in Donna. Actually this girl I know her cousin his nicknames "Creeper". He was involved in both those massacres. He's on death row now. If you notice Tri City Bombers and Texas Chicano Brotherhood got the same initials TCB. They were actually the same gang that split in recent years. They beef it hard now. I hear Tri City Bombers even got a presence in the pen but I don't know that for sure. That's all I gotta say about them vatos. Why you so curious being that your all the way in New Mexico?
The "Creeper" you talk about is a very good friend of mine. His name is Rudy Medrano. Thing is, he wasnt even at the crime scene of either of these massacres. He loaned out his guns, and that was it, now he is sitting on the Row, charged with Capital Murder. I didnt know Rudy before he got locked up, si I just wanted a bit more info on TCB.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 11th, 2008, 7:27 pm

You a lawyer or something? That's the impression you give from your last post. I personally knew his cousin and some other family. Didn't know him. From what I was told by his cousin, he participated in both murders. I know some more details about these massacres that were never posted in the news that I wont get into. But like I said from what I've heard from reliable sources, he was involved.

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 12th, 2008, 9:35 am

chupon106 wrote:You a lawyer or something? That's the impression you give from your last post. I personally knew his cousin and some other family. Didn't know him. From what I was told by his cousin, he participated in both murders. I know some more details about these massacres that were never posted in the news that I wont get into. But like I said from what I've heard from reliable sources, he was involved.
I'm not an attorney, but I am a Criminal Justice Student. I know quite a bit about the case, and I run Rudy's myspace and website. There is no doubt that he was involved to an extent. He gave out guns, but that in no way sugests to me that he should have been charged with Capital Murder and sent to Death Row. Texas has this crazy law, called The Law of Parties which he was sentenced under. Under that law, a person can be charged with a capital crime for any involvedment at all, even if there is no intent to kill. The law basicly says that Rudy should have "anticipated" that there would be killings. WTF is that? People are mind readers now? Anyways, Rudy has laced me up a bit on TCB, and I have done some research online, but all I really find is about the two massacres.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 17th, 2008, 4:16 pm

christyarmell wrote:
chupon106 wrote:I'm a Rio Grande Valley native. TCB bangs hard all around San Juan, Pharr, and Alamo. The "tri cities". But they're originally from Lopezville. They exist in way more cities than that though. In that area there's alot of little cities with McAllen being the biggest and they bang in pretty much all of em. TCB is probably the most well known street gang in the whole RGV. Probably because they were involved in a few major massacres in recent years. In 2003, they murdered 6 Texas Chicano Brotherhoods (a rival gang) in Edinburg and in 2002 they murdered 4 women who they thought were witnesses in Donna. Actually this girl I know her cousin his nicknames "Creeper". He was involved in both those massacres. He's on death row now. If you notice Tri City Bombers and Texas Chicano Brotherhood got the same initials TCB. They were actually the same gang that split in recent years. They beef it hard now. I hear Tri City Bombers even got a presence in the pen but I don't know that for sure. That's all I gotta say about them vatos. Why you so curious being that your all the way in New Mexico?
The "Creeper" you talk about is a very good friend of mine. His name is Rudy Medrano. Thing is, he wasnt even at the crime scene of either of these massacres. He loaned out his guns, and that was it, now he is sitting on the Row, charged with Capital Murder. I didnt know Rudy before he got locked up, si I just wanted a bit more info on TCB.
I meant to say Bones not Creeper. Your probably right on that info.

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 17th, 2008, 10:30 pm

chupon106 wrote:
christyarmell wrote:
I meant to say Bones not Creeper. Your probably right on that info.
Bones was an actual shooter at the massacare... Rudy "creeper" was not at the crime scene at any time. Bones is on the row for the Donna murders, and Rudy is on the row for the Edinburg Murders. Rudy still has a capital murder charge pending for the Donna murders. Its the same thing. He gave out guns, was never at the crime scene.