HAWAII GANG SURGE IN EARLY 90s

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

HAWAII GANG SURGE IN EARLY 90s

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 7th, 2008, 6:44 pm

a lo .t ov gangs started formin in the late 80s and early 90s ,i know alot ov them were around b4 the surge heres some that i remember. BTK (born to kill),YTK (young terrible kids),BBI(bad boy ilocano),BBB(bad boy bisayan),KGB(kids gone bad),HB(hawaii brothers),PINOYS,WS CHRS(west side chronicals)blood gang,BSV(blood side villains),MWH(mayor wright housing)bloods,hamocydals,suicidals,EBB(ewa beach boys)bloods,KPT(kuhio park terrace)crips,KAMIVbloods,94400 blokk(crips?),WSI(west side islanders),LH(los hermanos),papkolea boiz,nalo boiz,waianae boiz,

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » March 10th, 2008, 5:16 pm

they got suis in hawaii?

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 10th, 2008, 7:19 pm

do you mean suicidals?,if you meant suicidals then yah,they were a primarily samoan gang that represented the blue,died out pretty quick frm possibly the meth epidemic they got in hawaii,thats another thread tho.most of their set is either in jail,dead,or strung out on that meth.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 11th, 2008, 5:50 am

So break down the ethnicities of these gangs. I'm curious because the demographics of Hawaii is real different

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 11th, 2008, 11:19 am

ytk,bbb,bbi,pinoy boiz,wsi are predominantly filipino with samoan,black and hawaiian members.kpt,mwh,kam iv and west side chronicals r predominantly samoan with filipino,hawaiian,chinese n black members.hawaii is jus a melting pot of ethnicities,its not rare at all 2 meet somebody frm hawaii whose ethnic background is mixed with samoan,hawaiian,filipino,chinese,black,etc.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 11th, 2008, 12:01 pm

So no racial beefs out there huh? Also doesn't look like there's too many mexicans either

What about prison politics?

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 12th, 2008, 1:15 am

no racial beefs maybe sumwhat but for the most part its not like LA in the sense nobody gets killed.prison politics is at a minimum because most of hawaiis inmates get xfered 2 mainland prisons.uso fam,uso mafia and la familia r the main clicks in the pinta they all dont like each other.

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 12th, 2008, 1:16 am

no racial beefs maybe sumwhat but for the most part its not like LA in the sense nobody gets killed.prison politics is at a minimum because most of hawaiis inmates get xfered 2 mainland prisons.uso fam,uso mafia and la familia r the main clicks in the pinta they all dont like each other.

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

BBI

Unread post by cb7red » March 15th, 2008, 12:52 pm

bad boy ilokano, they rep the blue rag? whats their hold their in hawaii?

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 16th, 2008, 5:56 am

as far as i know bbi dont rep no rag but they got beef with bbb(bad boy bisayan),their hold in hawaii is met with inconsistency because of the meth epimedic,a lot of the gangs in hawaii have lost a lot of their soldiers 2 the glass pipe so 2 speak.bbi aint got no clout with foos i know which could mean i dont know who they know.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 16th, 2008, 9:48 am

I thought SOS would be on the list, before suicidal. Are sui's even around any more?

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 16th, 2008, 12:19 pm

sos is basically kpt and they r jus scattered all around,also hmob which is halawa mob a crip set which marks the housing across frm the aloha stadium their territory

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 16th, 2008, 12:20 pm

nah hardly any suis left most of them got brought down by the glass pipe

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

bbi

Unread post by cb7red » March 16th, 2008, 4:13 pm

even back home ilokano's dont get along with visayans. isnt there samahang ilokano there also?

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 17th, 2008, 1:23 am

nah i never heard of them,jus like back in the phillippines its the same way , alot of visayan and ilocano do not get along period,thats thru history

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ilokano

Unread post by cb7red » March 17th, 2008, 9:52 pm

you pinoy? where in the philippines you from pare?

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 18th, 2008, 1:05 am

im not from the pi but alot of visayans and ilocanos tell me that,im in hawaii now ,even down here they beef

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

bbi

Unread post by cb7red » March 18th, 2008, 9:30 pm

you pinoy ? yah visayans n ilokanos be going at it. just like how ilokanos n tagalogs dont get along ( welll some). if im not mistake when one of my boyz visited the bay area he told me he was in BBI.

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

BTK

Unread post by cb7red » April 14th, 2008, 7:26 pm

just came back from oahu and when i heard BTK i told them arent they vietnamese and they straight up told me that its ran by filipino's. thinking btk as the same here in mainland but they corrected me, actually met a couple of them.

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » April 15th, 2008, 6:49 pm

where were these BTK from?were they from waipahu?i aint hear about BTK since the early 90s late 80s,whod you meet? i know some of the older kats from long ago,they mostly filipino if not predomiinantly,where on oahu did you go?

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

btk

Unread post by cb7red » April 16th, 2008, 8:09 pm

yah in waipahu. dont remember their names but one of my boyz whos from waipahu introduce me to them

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » April 16th, 2008, 10:24 pm

were they around 30 some yrs old? i knew alot of them,they were mostly from the village park area in waipahu,wow im trippin out cb7red,brings back old memories from way back pare. I wouldnt even know the younger gen BTK,but the veteranos used to roll hard back in the day.the ogs of BTK used to kick it with another gang that was in the village park area(WEST SIDE CHRONICALS)some bloods in the same area.they were not real close but showed each other respect because of the same hood they shared,anybody hear of chronicals in hawaii?,specifically village park area

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

btk

Unread post by cb7red » April 19th, 2008, 11:36 pm

id say the oldest that were there would probably be 25 n rest were around 21. u from waipahu?

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

fsp

Unread post by cb7red » April 19th, 2008, 11:39 pm

u know anything of Flip Side Pinoys?

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » April 20th, 2008, 1:11 pm

im from waipahu,yeah,i heard of flipside pinoys,theyre supposed to be aligned with the pinoy boiz in kalihi,thats as far as i know about them

chekkmayte

Unread post by chekkmayte » May 8th, 2008, 4:03 pm

i knew of two brothers from BBI. cool guys. this may sound funny, but they were telling me some war stories from back when. i didn't know him well enough to actually believe this, but he was telling me they either threw or had access to grenades haha. this guy was kinda of a joker, but he was down for his shi....

and whats the deal w/flipside? they're everywhere. cali, vegas, i knew of one in lake tahoe ha. i know in vegas they're a spinoff of the pinoy boyz. vegas pinoy boyz=noo joke.

not to get off the topic on hawaii. but some aryan brother head was telling me in vegas prison the pinoy boyz run w/the 'whites'. and the pb'z never broke off from their set and ran w/asians, it was more like any asians locked up had to run w/pinoy boyz. anybody know or have close ties w/ the pb head in vegas. im sure its safe to talk, being that he is in prison right now and authorities already tagged/affiliated him as the head....reason im asking is....i guess to reminisce of the 'good ol' days when there were "real gangs". or maby its just that im getting old :)

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 6:43 pm

i dunno but imma b in hawaii for the summer mufukas better not be on that rob the tourist tip

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » May 31st, 2008, 7:21 pm

then i suggest dont go to waikiki late night,tourists get jacked over there constantly

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: HAWAII GANG SURGE IN EARLY 90s

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 30th, 2013, 2:19 am

BLAZEDAWG wrote:a lo .t ov gangs started formin in the late 80s and early 90s ,i know alot ov them were around b4 the surge heres some that i remember. BTK (born to kill),YTK (young terrible kids),BBI(bad boy ilocano),BBB(bad boy bisayan),KGB(kids gone bad),HB(hawaii brothers),PINOYS,WS CHRS(west side chronicals)blood gang,BSV(blood side villains),MWH(mayor wright housing)bloods,hamocydals,suicidals,EBB(ewa beach boys)bloods,KPT(kuhio park terrace)crips,KAMIVbloods,94400 blokk(crips?),WSI(west side islanders),LH(los hermanos),papkolea boiz,nalo boiz,waianae boiz,
HEY NEUTRON..........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII............NIGGA WE WERE THERE BACK IN 06......ONCE WE LANDED AND DOCK IN FRONT OF THEIR GAY ASS ALOHA TOWER........WE MARCH DEEP FROM the NCL PRIDE OF ALOHA SHIP AND TOOK A CAB TO THEIR BIGGEST MALL........WE WENT THRE DEEP AND NOBODY DARE TO EVEN LOOK AT US.......SHIT WE WERE ALL FLAG UP WITH BLACK AND GOLD........WE EVEN ROCK OUR OWN ALKN T-SHIRTS WITH DISSIN WORDS LIKE........MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLE-KILLA.......INSANE SPANISH COBRA-KILLA........ALMIGHTY IMPERIAN GANGSTER-KILLA........GANGSTER-TWO-SIX-KILLA.......AND ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNT-KILLA......AND WITH A BIG ASS CROWN MASTER THROWIN DOWN the FORKS......CRACKIN UP the COBRA DIAMOND......BREAKIN UP OPEN the BUNNY EARS.......AND CRACKIN UP the COUNT HELMET........AND YET NOBODY SAID SHIT TO US.......AND NOBODY EVEN LOOK AT US.......I GUESS THEY KNEW WE WEREN'T FROM THEIR NECK OF THEIR WOODS AND THEY KNEW DAM WELL WE WERE FROM the CHI AND WE WERE NOT TO BE FUCK WITH.............SHIT WE EVEN WENT DOWN TO WAUKIKI OR WHATEVER THAT CHINK NAME IS CALLED........BUT I GOT TO SAY NEUTRON........THEY GOT SUM BAD ASS BEACHES.........BAD ASS MALLS AND STORES........AND the WOMEN WERE FUCKIN UGLY ASS FUCK..........ONE THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE IS.......UGLY ASS SKINNY CHINKS.........WE CAN'T STAND UGLY ASS JAP HOES WHO THINK THEIR FINE OR CUTE AND WORST.......ALOT OF THEM WERE FUCKIN SKINNY ASS FUCK........IS LIKE SEEING A FUCKIN NOODLE WEARIN SKINNY JEANS AND YET THEM SKINNY JEANS STILL LOOK BAGGY ON THEM NOODLE CHINKS.......SHIT MAKES NO SENSE........WHY WEAR SKINNY JEANS....IF YOUR SKINNY.....WHY WEAR IT IF U DON'T HAVE NO ASS OR HIPS.......WHY WEAR IT???ANYWAY ALL GOOFY ASS CHINKS THINK LIKE THAT AND ACT SEXY EVEN THOUGH THEIR UGLY LOOKIN.........AND TO BE HONEST WITH U.......THEIR the GOOFIEST PEOPLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN........THEIR ALL SCARE AND GOOFY........THAT'S WHY WE DOMINATE THAT DAY IN THEIR OWN MALL.......THEIR OWN BEACHES AND THEIR OWN PUSSY ASS CITY........SO THEREFORE NEUTRON........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII.........the ONLY GANG THAT WAS IN HAWAII OR EVER EXISTED IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII........WAS US........WHEN WE WENT THERE FOR VACATION AND THEN WE LEFT FOR HOME the NEXT FEW FOLLOWING DAYS........SO TO ALL YA'LL PINEAPPLE OVERSIZE HEAD LOOKIN HAWAIIN CHINKS WHO THINK TO BE GANGSTAZ............YA'LL AINT.......CAUSE YA'LL ARE PUSSY ASS BITCHES........PUSSY ASS NEUTRONS AND MOST OF CHINKS..........YA'LL ARE PUSSY ASS CHEERLEADERS........CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YA'LL ARE.......BUNCH OF HAWAIIN GAY ASS CHEERLEADERS........LEAVE the GANGBANGIN TO the CHI........LEAVE THAT WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT TO the PROS.......CAUSE AFTER ALL............WE INVENTED GANGBANGIN WHILE YA'LL GAY ASS PUSSY MADE PINEAPPLE LOOKIN CHINKS WERE SURFIN AND LISTENIN TO GAY ASS DON HO.........SO BOW DOWN TO US KINGS.......CAUSE IS STILL ALKN........IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » January 30th, 2013, 2:34 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BLAZEDAWG wrote:a lo .t ov gangs started formin in the late 80s and early 90s ,i know alot ov them were around b4 the surge heres some that i remember. BTK (born to kill),YTK (young terrible kids),BBI(bad boy ilocano),BBB(bad boy bisayan),KGB(kids gone bad),HB(hawaii brothers),PINOYS,WS CHRS(west side chronicals)blood gang,BSV(blood side villains),MWH(mayor wright housing)bloods,hamocydals,suicidals,EBB(ewa beach boys)bloods,KPT(kuhio park terrace)crips,KAMIVbloods,94400 blokk(crips?),WSI(west side islanders),LH(los hermanos),papkolea boiz,nalo boiz,waianae boiz,
HEY NEUTRON..........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII............NIGGA WE WERE THERE BACK IN 06......ONCE WE LANDED AND DOCK IN FRONT OF THEIR GAY ASS ALOHA TOWER........WE MARCH DEEP FROM the NCL PRIDE OF ALOHA SHIP AND TOOK A CAB TO THEIR BIGGEST MALL........WE WENT THRE DEEP AND NOBODY DARE TO EVEN LOOK AT US.......SHIT WE WERE ALL FLAG UP WITH BLACK AND GOLD........WE EVEN ROCK OUR OWN ALKN T-SHIRTS WITH DISSIN WORDS LIKE........MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLE-KILLA.......INSANE SPANISH COBRA-KILLA........ALMIGHTY IMPERIAN GANGSTER-KILLA........GANGSTER-TWO-SIX-KILLA.......AND ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNT-KILLA......AND WITH A BIG ASS CROWN MASTER THROWIN DOWN the FORKS......CRACKIN UP the COBRA DIAMOND......BREAKIN UP OPEN the BUNNY EARS.......AND CRACKIN UP the COUNT HELMET........AND YET NOBODY SAID SHIT TO US.......AND NOBODY EVEN LOOK AT US.......I GUESS THEY KNEW WE WEREN'T FROM THEIR NECK OF THEIR WOODS AND THEY KNEW DAM WELL WE WERE FROM the CHI AND WE WERE NOT TO BE FUCK WITH.............SHIT WE EVEN WENT DOWN TO WAUKIKI OR WHATEVER THAT CHINK NAME IS CALLED........BUT I GOT TO SAY NEUTRON........THEY GOT SUM BAD ASS BEACHES.........BAD ASS MALLS AND STORES........AND the WOMEN WERE FUCKIN UGLY ASS FUCK..........ONE THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE IS.......UGLY ASS SKINNY CHINKS.........WE CAN'T STAND UGLY ASS JAP HOES WHO THINK THEIR FINE OR CUTE AND WORST.......ALOT OF THEM WERE FUCKIN SKINNY ASS FUCK........IS LIKE SEEING A FUCKIN NOODLE WEARIN SKINNY JEANS AND YET THEM SKINNY JEANS STILL LOOK BAGGY ON THEM NOODLE CHINKS.......SHIT MAKES NO SENSE........WHY WEAR SKINNY JEANS....IF YOUR SKINNY.....WHY WEAR IT IF U DON'T HAVE NO ASS OR HIPS.......WHY WEAR IT???ANYWAY ALL GOOFY ASS CHINKS THINK LIKE THAT AND ACT SEXY EVEN THOUGH THEIR UGLY LOOKIN.........AND TO BE HONEST WITH U.......THEIR the GOOFIEST PEOPLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN........THEIR ALL SCARE AND GOOFY........THAT'S WHY WE DOMINATE THAT DAY IN THEIR OWN MALL.......THEIR OWN BEACHES AND THEIR OWN PUSSY ASS CITY........SO THEREFORE NEUTRON........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII.........the ONLY GANG THAT WAS IN HAWAII OR EVER EXISTED IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII........WAS US........WHEN WE WENT THERE FOR VACATION AND THEN WE LEFT FOR HOME the NEXT FEW FOLLOWING DAYS........SO TO ALL YA'LL PINEAPPLE OVERSIZE HEAD LOOKIN HAWAIIN CHINKS WHO THINK TO BE GANGSTAZ............YA'LL AINT.......CAUSE YA'LL ARE PUSSY ASS BITCHES........PUSSY ASS NEUTRONS AND MOST OF CHINKS..........YA'LL ARE PUSSY ASS CHEERLEADERS........CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YA'LL ARE.......BUNCH OF HAWAIIN GAY ASS CHEERLEADERS........LEAVE the GANGBANGIN TO the CHI........LEAVE THAT WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT TO the PROS.......CAUSE AFTER ALL............WE INVENTED GANGBANGIN WHILE YA'LL GAY ASS PUSSY MADE PINEAPPLE LOOKIN CHINKS WERE SURFIN AND LISTENIN TO GAY ASS DON HO.........SO BOW DOWN TO US KINGS.......CAUSE IS STILL ALKN........IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII
FYI KING of NOTHIN,AINT NO LATIN KINGS HERE AND EVERYWHERE U WENT WERE TOURIST SPOTS HOMIE...COME THROUGH WAIPAHU,ROLL THRU ANIANI AND THE POOPS TALKIN THAT SMACK...ROLL THRU KALIHI AND TAKE A STROLL THRU KUHIO PARK TERRACE WITH YOUR FAG BLACK N GOLD CHUMP,ROLL THRU KAM IV,ROLL THRU MAYOR WRIGHT HOUSING OR U WANT A TASTE OF THE HAWAIIANS HERE WITH YOUR BS ROLL THRU WAIMANALO TALKIN YOUR SHIT OR TO WAIANAE OR TO PAPAKOLEA...IF I WENT TO CALI,I WOULDNT BE GOIN THRU BEVERLY HILLS TO LOOK FOR GEES,THATS BASICALLY WHAT U DID HERE...DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 U START YAPPIN YOUR MOUTH...IDC WHERE U FROM,THERES HOODS EVERYWHERE,IN FACT I KNOW A DUDE FROM THE CHI HERE AND HE WOULD BE GLAD TO SHOW U THESE HOODS...FYI,FOOLS HERE WOULD WORK U WITH THEIR HANDS BUT IF U WANT GUNPLAY,THEYLL OBLIGE TO THAT TOO CHUMP,LIKE I SAID,DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 YAPPIN...OH YAH IF U COMIN FRM THE CHI,OBVIOUSLY U COMIN WITH YOUR HANDS AND A PUNK ASS KNIFE , AND AS IN BOWING DOWN TO YALL,YOU MUST BE HIGH LMFAO....U CALL YOURSELF KINGS BUT YOU RIDING IN COACH? WHO U FOOLIN....IF U WANNA COME CHECK OUT A HOOD,COME THRU...DONT BE GOING WHERE THE TOURIST GO U FEEL ME?...COME THRU THE HOODS OR TAKE YOUR ASS BACK HOME WHERE U ARE MORE WELCOME...CAUSE IMA TELL U THIS,NO MATTER WHERE U FROM,U AINT COMIN INTO SUM1S BACKYARD TALKIN SMACK,I DONT MEAN TALKIN FROM A COMPUTER EITHER...SO BOTTOM LINE,DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 YAPPIN YOUR MOUTH HOMIE BECKAUSE EVRYWHERE U STEP FOOT WAS NOT HOOD N EVEN U CAN ADMIT THAT....PEACE

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » January 30th, 2013, 2:39 pm

AND FYI KING OF NOTHIN, U AINT GOT NO HOOKUPS FOR PIECES HERE ANYWAY CKAUSE YOUR GHETTO AND MANCARD GOT REVOKED...BUH MUTHAFUCKIN BYE BEEEYATCH

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 31st, 2013, 11:22 pm

BLAZEDAWG wrote:FYI KING of NOTHIN,AINT NO LATIN KINGS HERE AND EVERYWHERE U WENT WERE TOURIST SPOTS HOMIE...COME THROUGH WAIPAHU,ROLL THRU ANIANI AND THE POOPS TALKIN THAT SMACK...ROLL THRU KALIHI AND TAKE A STROLL THRU KUHIO PARK TERRACE WITH YOUR FAG BLACK N GOLD CHUMP,ROLL THRU KAM IV,ROLL THRU MAYOR WRIGHT HOUSING OR U WANT A TASTE OF THE HAWAIIANS HERE WITH YOUR BS ROLL THRU WAIMANALO TALKIN YOUR SHIT OR TO WAIANAE OR TO PAPAKOLEA...IF I WENT TO CALI,I WOULDNT BE GOIN THRU BEVERLY HILLS TO LOOK FOR GEES,THATS BASICALLY WHAT U DID HERE...DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 U START YAPPIN YOUR MOUTH...IDC WHERE U FROM,THERES HOODS EVERYWHERE,IN FACT I KNOW A DUDE FROM THE CHI HERE AND HE WOULD BE GLAD TO SHOW U THESE HOODS...FYI,FOOLS HERE WOULD WORK U WITH THEIR HANDS BUT IF U WANT GUNPLAY,THEYLL OBLIGE TO THAT TOO CHUMP,LIKE I SAID,DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 YAPPIN...OH YAH IF U COMIN FRM THE CHI,OBVIOUSLY U COMIN WITH YOUR HANDS AND A PUNK ASS KNIFE , AND AS IN BOWING DOWN TO YALL,YOU MUST BE HIGH LMFAO....U CALL YOURSELF KINGS BUT YOU RIDING IN COACH? WHO U FOOLIN....IF U WANNA COME CHECK OUT A HOOD,COME THRU...DONT BE GOING WHERE THE TOURIST GO U FEEL ME?...COME THRU THE HOODS OR TAKE YOUR ASS BACK HOME WHERE U ARE MORE WELCOME...CAUSE IMA TELL U THIS,NO MATTER WHERE U FROM,U AINT COMIN INTO SUM1S BACKYARD TALKIN SMACK,I DONT MEAN TALKIN FROM A COMPUTER EITHER...SO BOTTOM LINE,DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 YAPPIN YOUR MOUTH HOMIE BECKAUSE EVRYWHERE U STEP FOOT WAS NOT HOOD N EVEN U CAN ADMIT THAT....PEACE
FIRST OF ALL U LITTLE HAWAIIN PINEAPPLE LOOKIN FAT CHINK...........YOUR A BITCH BORN FRAGILE CHINK NEUTRON.........MEANIN YOUR A NOBODY........MEANIN YOUR NUTTHIN.....MEANIN YOUR NOT A BANGER NOR ARE U PART OF ANY NATION OR SET.........MEANIN IN OTHER WORDS FOR YOUR DUMB PUSSY ASS TO UNDERSTAND........ WHO the FUCK ARE U???AND WHO U CALLIN A CHUMP???AH BITCH???WHO U CALLIN YOUR KING A FAG???AH PUSSY???BITCH the ONLY FAGS THAT EXIST ON the SOUTH PACIFIC OR the WHOLE DAM PACIFIC OCEAN........ARE FROM GAY ASS HAWAII......THAT MEANS U AND YOUR WHOLE GAY ASS PINEAPPLE FAT HUNGRY CHINKS THAT U KNOW OF OR the ONES WHO U HANG WITH.......SO BITCH ALOHA TO YOUR FAT HAWAIIN LUAU DANCIN PINEAPPLE HEAD LOOKIN ASS PORK EATIN FAGGOT AND BITCH DON'T TELL ME THAT THERE ARE BANGERS OR GANGSTAZ IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII.........CAUSE BITCH EVEN BANGERS AND GANGSTAZ DO GO TO NICE SPOTS.......EVEN IN TOURIST SPOTS..........HERE IN the CHI........ALL TYPES OF BANGERS FROM DIFFERENT NATIONS DO GO TO MICHIGAN AVE OR MACY'S,NIKE TOWN AND SAKS 5TH AVE AND BITCH THAT'S IN MICHIGAN AVE......A CHICAGO TOURIST SPOT AND YET U SEE ALL TYPES OF BANGERS GO IN........SO BITCH DON'T TELL ME THAT NO BANGERS GO TO TOURIST SPOTS......CAUSE THEY DO.......the ONLY DIFFERENCE IS.....THEY DON'T ACT STUPID NOR DO THEY REP OR YAP THEIR MOUTHS TO OTHER BANGERS OR OPPOSITION.......CAUSE NONE OF US WANNA GO TO JAIL OR BE BANNED FROM STORES THAT WE USUALLY GO SHOP AT.......SO FAT CHINK BITCH DON'T TELL ME THAT WE DON'T GO TO TOURIST PLACES.......CAUSE WE DO........AND BITCH WHAT DO U EXPECT.........WE ARE FROM the CHI......WE NEVER EVER BEEN IN HAWAII.......SO WHERE DO U THINK WERE GONNA GO???AH FAT PUSSY???WHERE ELSE........TOURIST SPOTS........WHERE ELSE WE GONNA GO TO???the BEACH.........U FAT BITCHES LIVE IN AN ISLAND WHERE THEY HAVE SUM GOOD NICE SANDY WHITE BEACHES.......AND WHERE ELSE DO U THINK WERE GONNA GO TO???WAIKIKI OR WHATEVER THAT BITCH ASS PLACE IS CALLED???AND BITCH WE WERE IN the HOODS OF PUSSY ASS HAWAII........AND WE GOT SUM WEED FROM ONE OF YOUR HOODS.........BUT IT WASN'T FROM A FAGGOT ASS LUAL DANICN FAT CHINK........IT WAS FROM A MEXICAN CAT THAT LIVES IN YOUR PUSSY ASS ISLAND.........AND the HOOD THAT WE WENT UP THERE.........WAS ALL MEXICANS.........AND WE FELT RIGHT AT HOME........CAUSE AFTER ALL THEE ALKN IS A MEXICAN GANG THAT HAILS FROM the CHI.........AND WE MET SUM FEW CATS FROM L.A WHOM WERE SURENOS-13 LIVIN IN YOUR PUSSY ASS ISLAND AND NONE OF THEM TRIP ON US OR CAUSE KAOS ON US.........CAUSE BOTH OF US COME FROM 2 DIFFERENT WORLDS.........WERE FROM the CHI........AND THEIR FROM L.A..........the 2 SUPERPOWERS OF GANGBANGIN....BOTH OF OUR CITIES ARE KNOWN AS MOTHERLANDS.......SO FAT BITCH DON'T TELL ME THAT THERE ARE GANGS IN YOUR PUSSY ASS ISLAND........CAUSE BITCH U KNOW AS I KNOW.........THERE AINT NONE........CAUSE FAT BITCH EVEN BANGERS DO GO TO MALLS,BEACHES AND TOURIST SPOTS..........AND WHEN WE WERE THERE........WE DIDN'T SEE NONE...........the ONLY BANGERS THAT EVER EXISTED IN YOUR PUSSY ASS ISLAND.........WERE US........THEE ALKN FROM the CHI AND NOW IS THEM ESE NIGGAZ THAT WE HOOK UP IN YOUR OWN PUSSY ASS ISLAND AND IN THEIR HOOD IS ALL RAZAS........MEANIN IS ALL MEXICANS LIVIN IN YOUR OWN PUSSY ASS ISLAND.......AND I BET THEY RUN YOUR PUSSY ASS ISLAND AS WE SPEAK........AND ANOTHA THING I NOTICE YA'LL PUSSY ASS SCARE CHINKS.........YA'LL ARE VERY EXTREME RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS AND OTHER LATINOS IN YOUR PUSSY ASS ISLAND..........CAUSE U KNOW WERE GONNA TAKE OVA.........SO BITCH FUCK U...........FUCK GAY ASS HAWAII.........FUCK YO FAT HUNGRY CHINK LUAU DANCIN PINEAPPLE LOOKIN SMELLY HAIRRY MOMMA OF YOURS..........AND FUCK YOUR NON EXISTANCE PUSSY ASS GANG OF YOURS.........CAUSE BITCH IS STILL ALKN........IS STILL ALMIGHTY AND U KNOW WE DON'T LIKE NOBODY........IS STILL CHI........IS STILL COBRA-KILLA........IS STILL MANIAC-KILLA........IS STILL BUNNY-KILLA.......IS STILL COUNT-KILLA.......AND STILL IMPERIAN GANGSTER-KILLA..........SO BITCH BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING AND BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN.........CAUSE AFTER ALL BITCH.........WE ARE YOUR KINGZ!!!