Worst gangster movies

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Worst gangster movies

Unread post by whitekid » August 6th, 2003, 1:38 pm

I saw this movie last week called "flossin" its about a boy who moves from Beverly Hills to Compton LOL. this movie was the worst crap i have ever seen, I only saw one Gang written on the wall in his school it was "NHC" the thing is people wear wearing red and blue in the same set I dunno if its like that but this movie is a $hit stack and a disgrace to Compton, I only saw like 1 gat through out the whole movie.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Worst gangster movies

Unread post by wcrockets » August 6th, 2003, 2:29 pm

I always laugh at movies where one white crusader who knows some karate cleans up the streets of gangs by the hundreds. ROFL!!

Example:
Most of Jan-Michael Vincent's earlier movies like The Divine Enforcer (1991) or Defiance (1980).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 6th, 2003, 9:37 pm

lol chuck vandam kind of bullcheet lol me too and those same busters would clean viet nan jungle ,droppin' viet cong like they was stupid lololol we know thats was not the case ...lololol

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » August 30th, 2003, 8:18 am

I don't know weather you could count it as a gangster movie, but 'Goodbye Charlie Bright' I thought was the worst film I've ever seen. I also think Boyz N the hood is overrated as hell.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » September 3rd, 2003, 7:37 pm

Man im trying to think of this movie.It was with that dude who played the blood in colors that got beat down by the cops in venice then got smashed on in county by bloods for selling crack to the crips. Anyways im thinking of this movie where he gets locked down for killing a drug dealer,and while he's down his son starts bangin and his old homie is makin his son sell drugs.So when he gets out of the pen he trys to save his son.In the move they kept on talking about hoover and duce.Man whats that movie's name!!Anyways it was directed by this famous director and it came out about 6 years ago.Anyways to make a short story long The movie was bunk as hell.The message was good BUT the acting and the way they dressed was week!Straight hollywood! :lol:

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » September 3rd, 2003, 9:18 pm

big rusty wrote:Man im trying to think of this movie.It was with that dude who played the blood in colors that got beat down by the cops in venice then got smashed on in county by bloods for selling crack to the crips. Anyways im thinking of this movie where he gets locked down for killing a drug dealer,and while he's down his son starts bangin and his old homie is makin his son sell drugs.So when he gets out of the pen he trys to save his son.In the move they kept on talking about hoover and duce.Man whats that movie's name!!Anyways it was directed by this famous director and it came out about 6 years ago.Anyways to make a short story long The movie was bunk as hell.The message was good BUT the acting and the way they dressed was week!Straight hollywood! :lol:

The movie you're talking about is "South Central", & yea...it's a terrible film.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » September 5th, 2003, 5:49 pm

Right on fre$h, it was south central. 8)

Nyx

Unread post by Nyx » September 6th, 2003, 5:07 am

has any1 seen the film 'whiteboys' 5 minutes in n i woz laughin me head off, it is basically white boys lol.....wot can i say its an experiance.......

Nyx

bree
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bree » September 13th, 2003, 5:51 pm

yea yea, i saw that. that is some serious funny sh#*

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » September 16th, 2003, 5:21 am

This is for SNOWMAN: Boyz N The Hood is an “overrated” gangster movie ‘cause it’s not even a gangster movie! :-D
Most of the persons set their heart on that, but my point of view is: yeah, Boyz N The Hood was a flick that dealt with the gang world for sure, but it was about a father who tried to keep his song out of the streets, trying to teach him something good.
Or you can even say it was about a boy who was close to his street homeboys but he also had a father (and he was the only boy in the hood who had got one) who put him on the right track.
This is my opinion at least.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 16th, 2003, 9:25 am

BANGED OUT was awwwwwful....Boyz N the Hood, Clockers, and South Central was weak too...I heard gang tapes suck too...

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 21st, 2003, 7:30 pm

man, when i was like 15-16 i used to love this movie called "Judgment Night" with emilio estevez and cuba gooding jr...i watched it a couple of months ago, which is 4-5 years since the last time i watched it and i laughed my ass off at these fools tryin to escape from the "gangsters" lol

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » December 10th, 2003, 6:13 pm

HOTBOYZ WAS PRETTY SHYT WITH MASTER=P,C-MURDER,SILKK the SHOCKER SNOOP
UM...... the EASTSIDAZ MOVIE THAT WAS LOW BUDGET IT DID'NT EVEN LOOK REAL WHEN THEY SHOT PEOPLE

OH the WORST MOVIE I SEEN HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT MOVIE WRECKING CREW WITH ICE-T? THEY PLAYED ICE-T'S MUSIC THROUGH TAH HOLE MOVIE AND the SHOOTING SEENS FOR WACK PLUS ICE-T GETS BURNED AT the END AND U CAN TELL ITS REAL FAKE LOL......

CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » December 17th, 2003, 4:24 am

Ice wrote:man, when i was like 15-16 i used to love this movie called "Judgment Night" with emilio estevez and cuba gooding jr...i watched it a couple of months ago, which is 4-5 years since the last time i watched it and i laughed my ass off at these fools tryin to escape from the "gangsters" lol
I used to think the same thing (about white gangstas being fake) until I lived on the East coast. They got some tuff white boys there...mostly what I call the "minority" whites...Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian...

CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » December 17th, 2003, 4:34 am

BTW I'm talking about cities like NYC, Boston, Long Island Area, Jersey, Philly etc.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » December 17th, 2003, 1:34 pm

Blood in Blood Out sucked :x

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » December 17th, 2003, 3:59 pm

did yall like the movie master p made i'm bout bout it i thought the movie was tight to a certain degree..i use to like colors but now i hate it ..do yo guys remember in the movie the 21st street gangs was that a made up gang or a real gang..actor glenn plummer got his ass beat by a bunch a bloods..now fool wanna play hoover deuce in south central....for once i would like to see a real gangsta movie about bloods and crips i'm saying go back into time about how it all started ad tell the story up until now ...but i guess hollywood directors aint going to the hood instead the wanna hire actors who spend a night in the hood for one night then try to be hardcore in the movie...i think someone on here should read this cause its very important that people should not judge us for what we did in the past all gangstas arent bad people yes some of us grew in where we has no choice but to bang or do whatever it takes to survive but still when the hollywood directors make fake movies about us and aint telling 10% of the truth then yes i ave a real problem with it somethin needs to be done i'm out peace

friske_1

Unread post by friske_1 » January 25th, 2004, 9:13 pm

any 1 seen 'Random acts of violence" with Mack 10? wot a pile of absolute fu-king shyte, apart from his hoes who get it on witheachother .
out of ten id give this film a very strong 1 and a half.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 26th, 2004, 5:34 am

Chino XL was in this Bunk ass movie called BARRIO WARS,straight Low budget garbage.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:57 pm

The wackest movie to me is "Banged out" its soo terrible its not even funny......

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » February 2nd, 2004, 12:50 am

If Fresh is considered a gangster film then that movie..........

whew maine!LOL

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loyalheart » April 23rd, 2004, 6:31 pm

has anybody seen a film called "crack house"was out in 89 about a latino gang goin against a black gang in la? so low budget it was funny as hell.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 8th, 2004, 1:28 pm

The movie Street King sucked with John Seda and Mario Lopez,Cali gang,using a Mid West gang,Latin Counts.
Horrible

youngroller
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by youngroller » September 13th, 2004, 4:48 pm

i jus saw a movie play'd horrible ass movie

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 11th, 2006, 10:22 am

the wreckin cru was super dry

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 12th, 2006, 8:26 am

master p gangsta films

hot boyz

thicker than water

50 cent film

carlitos way rise to power

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » March 18th, 2006, 10:28 am

all low-budget urban movies

Tuco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tuco » March 18th, 2006, 1:45 pm

Blood in, Blood out.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » March 18th, 2006, 2:51 pm

Saw a film called eastsiders(i think thats the name)with snoop dog.Absolute garbage b grade rapper who cant act for shite film.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 21st, 2006, 6:50 pm

Lol

that Movie that was made by Ice T called "urban legend"

Snoop plays this gangster turned crazed mad man while Big Pun,Fat Joe,Ice T are the O.Gs tryna find out about the disapearences of other figure heads, snoop is shown eating dudes lol

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » March 22nd, 2006, 9:22 pm

looney wrote:did yall like the movie master p made i'm bout bout it i thought the movie was tight to a certain degree..i use to like colors but now i hate it ..do yo guys remember in the movie the 21st street gangs was that a made up gang or a real gang..actor glenn plummer got his ass beat by a bunch a bloods..now fool wanna play hoover deuce in south central....for once i would like to see a real gangsta movie about bloods and crips i'm saying go back into time about how it all started ad tell the story up until now ...but i guess hollywood directors aint going to the hood instead the wanna hire actors who spend a night in the hood for one night then try to be hardcore in the movie...i think someone on here should read this cause its very important that people should not judge us for what we did in the past all gangstas arent bad people yes some of us grew in where we has no choice but to bang or do whatever it takes to survive but still when the hollywood directors make fake movies about us and aint telling 10% of the truth then yes i ave a real problem with it somethin needs to be done i'm out peace
bout it bout was another wack movie.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » March 23rd, 2006, 9:33 am

penitentiary chances....about some nortenos, made by a no. cali rap group that sh%t was LAME,lol