houston: 59 bounty hunter

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
htown

houston: 59 bounty hunter

Unread post by htown » April 5th, 2006, 11:18 am

HPD: Funding leads to more gang arrests

12:55 PM CDT on Wednesday, April 5, 2006
By Reggie Aqui / 11 News

http://www.khou.com/sharedcontent/Video ... 5&catId=35

Houston police believe they have crippled a violent gang they said has committed dozens of crimes.

Police called it another success for the Houston Police Homicide Division Gang Murder Squad, which was developed in January.

The Gang Murder Squad was originally set up to round up a number of suspected gang members from Louisiana.

During their search for the suspects, officers continued to come across violent crimes that had no connection to evacuees.

It turned out some of those criminals were from the Houston area. They were members of a gang called "The 5-9 Bounty Hunters.”

Police said that gang is responsible for at least seven recent murders.

HPD officers recently arrested 13 of those alleged gang members, but are still looking for three more, including 36-year-old Kevin Earl Curry, 27-year-old Derrick Dwayne West and 17-year-old Bianca Johnson.

Johnson is accused of shooting a police informant in the face. That informant actually survived.

Now it’s the survival of the 5-9 gang that is in question.

“Areas such as like 9700 S. Gessner for a period of time where there was violence. Or 11500 Bissonnet,” said HPD Sgt. Brian Harris. “I think we have severely crippled a group, a small group of individuals that were responsible for a lot of crime.”

The gang’s name doesn’t have anything to do with Highway 59. The gang is based in California, but has been in Houston for about 10 years.

Police said they were finally able to get some of the suspects off the streets, thanks to the additional funding the department recently received for going after gangs.

Urban_Outlawz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Urban_Outlawz » April 5th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Yea saw it on the news a few minutes ago

Adidas_Cuz

Unread post by Adidas_Cuz » April 17th, 2006, 5:22 am

YEA DEY GOT DEM NIGGAZ

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 17th, 2006, 2:08 pm

They got all the LTC's now they getting the Hunters and after that I bet they gonna go after the Hoovers next I can already tell u that

MiseryCityTexas

Unread post by MiseryCityTexas » May 5th, 2008, 5:41 am

this shit is old news. bianca johnson was on the run from the cops for awhile, but her mom talked her in to turning herself to the police.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 5th, 2008, 5:29 pm

damn....all'em niggaz got booked for them 7 murders..

yea i hear alot buot them hoovers too nothin detailed i jst hear they in hte city and been in the city

two months ago i was around the westheimer area and around kirkwood .i saw graffiti of Tree Top Piru n shit in red..they rubbed it off..im wonderin if they bang here too

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 8th, 2008, 5:26 pm

i sense white flight coming to houston, especially with Sugar lands population booming like some ant collony

MiseryCityTexas

Unread post by MiseryCityTexas » May 13th, 2008, 10:01 pm

[quote="Mcminister"]i sense white flight coming to houston, especially with Sugar lands population booming like some ant collony[/quote

sugar land? r u serious???? :roll: if they do have some white dudes in gangs, the guys from mo city and alief who moved to sugar land are prolly jumping all of the thugged out white dudes in.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 13th, 2008, 10:29 pm

MiseryCityTexas wrote:
Mcminister wrote:i sense white flight coming to houston, especially with Sugar lands population booming like some ant collony[/quote

sugar land? r u serious???? :roll: if they do have some white dudes in gangs, the guys from mo city and alief who moved to sugar land are prolly jumping all of the thugged out white dudes in.
wat in the hell are u talkin buot?

white gangs???

MiseryCityTexas

Unread post by MiseryCityTexas » May 15th, 2008, 8:59 am

Mcminister wrote:
MiseryCityTexas wrote:
Mcminister wrote:i sense white flight coming to houston, especially with Sugar lands population booming like some ant collony[/quote

wat in the hell are u talkin buot?

white gangs???
i misinterpid what you said about sugarland in your earlier post. i thought you said they had gangs out there in sugar land now. but i think you actually said that the white people are moving out of sugar land, and are going to the surrounding areas of houston. my bad.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 15th, 2008, 6:29 pm

u good homie...but naah u still don understand wat i was sayin...im sayin that white folks are moving out of houston, to sugar land.....sugar land is one of the highest populating towns

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 15th, 2008, 6:30 pm

fastest*

yall kno which hood trae from

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 15th, 2008, 7:36 pm

sugarland im assuming :?:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 15th, 2008, 7:36 pm

trae is gangsta though i like his flow

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 15th, 2008, 7:48 pm

wow there is no hood there

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 15th, 2008, 7:49 pm

sugar land is like top 10 wealthiest in the nation

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 15th, 2008, 7:50 pm

i don think there is even poor people there

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » May 17th, 2008, 5:06 am

I doubt Trae is from Sugar Land, though I could be wrong. His cousin, I think, is Z-RO, so he may be from Missouri City like Z-RO. If not Mo City then somewhere on the southside of Houston.

Sugar Land is kinda diverse. It's actually probably getting more blacks and Mexicans now than it did in past years. However, the blacks and Mexicans in Sugar Land are probably not poor and more middle, upper-middle, and upper-class. A lot of people may not know this but there are actually a lot of Asians in Sugar Land. There's a lot of Chinese and South Asian Indians in Sugar Land. The Houston metropolitan area has a huge Asian population, mainly Vietnamese and South Asian Indians. Below are two links breaking down the demographics of Sugar Land. The first one is a city-data.com analysis of 2000 demographic info with various stats. The second link is from the Census breaking down 2006 demographic info. Notice in both demographic breakdowns the large number of Asians.

CITY-DATA.COM 2000 Sugar Land Info

2006 Census Info-Sugar Land

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 17th, 2008, 2:08 pm

trae is from the southwest of houston texas i dono where?

i love Z ro ,that nigga is tite, but his lyrics in some songs are pretty murderous compare to missoury city's rate. moving along-->>

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 17th, 2008, 5:26 pm

Trae-cadillac
Trae-real talk
Trae-quit callin
Trae-representing

all those are my favorite tracks from trae but didnt he just release a new album not even that long ago?

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » May 18th, 2008, 9:55 pm

Mcminister wrote:u good homie...but naah u still don understand wat i was sayin...im sayin that white folks are moving out of houston, to sugar land.....sugar land is one of the highest populating towns
Some good family friends of my uncle live in Sugar Land. Went there when I was a youngster a few times. Must a been about about 7, 8 years ago (I'm 20 by the way). They there a Mexican upper middle class family. There son was my same age. He was a dark ass Mexican who was culturally not Mexican at all, didn't even know any spanish. He talked about getting in a fight or two with some "bangers" at school. This was when I was in middle school. I think he said he got jumped by a black and a Mexican who were in the same gang. So there is some gang activity there. I guess just mininal though. Young kids getting in fist fights. Don't know very much about Sugar Land. That was a long time ago.

doenifty

Unread post by doenifty » May 31st, 2008, 2:45 am

i think they gon bust the SiX-Owes on Ella Cuz they gettin deeper and deeper, and things been gettin hot ova here , hoovers aint been makin to much noise lately most TTP N 60s NHC

moblack

Re: houston: 59 bounty hunter

Unread post by moblack » September 29th, 2008, 8:06 am

First there aren't gangs in Sugarland. Secondly Trae couldn't afford to live in Sugarland.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 1st, 2008, 4:29 pm

moblack wrote:First there aren't gangs in Sugarland. Secondly Trae couldn't afford to live in Sugarland.
hahahahahha.....wen i tell people these rappers show off stuff that ain theirs and cudnt afford half the shit they sing bout they always argue with me...someone like David banner sayin stuntin is my habit....WTF does he have seriusly he barely has his OWN hit and by the way people download ...naah stuntin cant be his habbit......thats why the song sounds like shit...

but trae the truth he jst ain gettin publicity like he shud...and some stuff is too gangsta sometimes niggaz need to make music for the music not to look like the bigest G

SoufWestHTOWN

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 3:05 am

Trae is from Alief..and bro white flight started here in htown about 10 years ago..what white neighborhoods are left?? Bellaire/West U/River Oaks..thats about it..

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 31st, 2009, 2:10 pm

westside pretty white on briar forest except for wilcrest area and kirkwood

S.W.A.T. Guerilla

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » February 8th, 2009, 4:31 am

SoufWestHTOWN wrote:Trae is from Alief..and bro white flight started here in htown about 10 years ago..what white neighborhoods are left?? Bellaire/West U/River Oaks..thats about it..

Trae aint from Alief homie. He from Southwest Fondren/W. Airport Area which aint part of alief aka S.W.A.T.
Alief is and always been southwest but the term "Alief or SWAT" ends anywhere past east of beltway 8/ 59 area. Had to clarify shit cause lot of niggaz dont know these boundaries and get shit mixed up.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 9th, 2009, 1:08 am

S.W.A.T. Guerilla wrote:
SoufWestHTOWN wrote:Trae is from Alief..and bro white flight started here in htown about 10 years ago..what white neighborhoods are left?? Bellaire/West U/River Oaks..thats about it..

Trae aint from Alief homie. He from Southwest Fondren/W. Airport Area which aint part of alief aka S.W.A.T.
Alief is and always been southwest but the term "Alief or SWAT" ends anywhere past east of beltway 8/ 59 area. Had to clarify shit cause lot of niggaz dont know these boundaries and get shit mixed up.

word...alot of niggaz get it twisted..i live in Southwest but i don live in ALief....where exactly is trae from tho i dono..i heard misouri city alief..i dono where him lil youngsta from in the west

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 9th, 2009, 1:47 pm

chupon106 wrote:
Mcminister wrote:u good homie...but naah u still don understand wat i was sayin...im sayin that white folks are moving out of houston, to sugar land.....sugar land is one of the highest populating towns
Some good family friends of my uncle live in Sugar Land. Went there when I was a youngster a few times. Must a been about about 7, 8 years ago (I'm 20 by the way). They there a Mexican upper middle class family. There son was my same age. He was a dark ass Mexican who was culturally not Mexican at all, didn't even know any spanish. He talked about getting in a fight or two with some "bangers" at school. This was when I was in middle school. I think he said he got jumped by a black and a Mexican who were in the same gang. So there is some gang activity there. I guess just mininal though. Young kids getting in fist fights. Don't know very much about Sugar Land. That was a long time ago.
Sugarland had gangs when I was growing up...at one time they were actually a threat. They werent located on the rich side of Sugarland but more near the Sugar Factory and the Prison off of 90 and the Landfill off of Old Richmond. Some were in Alief on the border of sugarland and would funk in sugarland with the SL gangs.

Sugarland/Fort Bend area gangs when I was growing up

25 Cent Lench Mob-Located in the Quarters near the Sugar Plant. They plexed with a lot of Alief gangs in the early 90s and it was hood over there too.

4 Corners-Located near the Landfill on Old Richmond they were down to ride and they still are over there too.

Mix Mafia-Really an Alief gang but I used to run into them out in the Sugarland area from time to time

Lench Mob-Another Alief gang that would fight and shoot out in Sugarland.

Alief Gangsters/Black Disciples- Before BD was BD they were called Alief Gangsters. A few higher ups in AG had connections to Chicago and eventually the whole AG gang clicked into BD. When they were AGs they were always funking with the 25 Cent Lench Mob in Sugarland.

ALSO Trae is really from all over, he has lived on West Airport, in Fort Bend and also in Katy. Actually I seen his yearbook picture when he was living in Katy. Trae moved from place to place usually somewhere around the SW side of town but he really never just been living in one spot his whole life. I heard he was home schooled for a period of his life as well, dont know how much truth there is to that but its something I have heard on more than one occasion.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 10th, 2009, 10:12 pm

dats how niggaz in the southwest are tho...very feew born and raised in one single appartment..because they arent really projects...coz back in DC mothafuckas grew up on the same damn street and they family been there since WW1

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 11th, 2009, 12:16 am

Mcminister wrote:dats how niggaz in the southwest are tho...very feew born and raised in one single appartment..because they arent really projects...coz back in DC mothafuckas grew up on the same damn street and they family been there since WW1

See..all this shit goes back to the history of Houston. Houston was the murder capitol of the U.S in 1981 before gangsta rap and gangs being cool and all that lol. They came up with a GANG of programs to turn Houston into what it is now..and its still got a lot of problems. When Kathy Whitmeyer became mayor she set up a new program to tear down projects and put the ppl who were supposed to be in projects into apts with little or no rent monthly. Thats why most of Houstons worst hoods are usually filled with apts. those were the folks who supposed to be living in projects live now. Thats why you dont see a lot of pjs in Houston but you see them everywhere else, only big ones I know in Houston are Cuney Homes, Clayton Homes and those ones in fifth ward near the freeway. Thats why the SW and the NW are the way they are, the apts will have like a mother with 4 kids paying 40 or 50 a month to live there. They will be there for a while then move to another spot...the West is just some wild shit, always has been though as far as I can remember.

A little off subject but another program that really chilled Houston out was when Bob Lanier became mayor he added over 700 new police officers to the force and crime dropped rapidly while he wasi n office. Shit went back up gradually after that. Just thought I would bring it up while we were talking about programs that changed Houston.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 12th, 2009, 2:09 am

i think the fences and gates and gate codes work too man....it limits amount of strangers braking in your apt. crack heads all around( even though they come in the complex they arent as many as the ones on the street outside the complex) same goes for bums.......the gate code shit gets realy realy annoying......i guess even the no zonning because it makes the crime spread out ( bad for middle/upper class) but its better than having a hell hole in your city where evreything happens.......

but out of all the prevention methods i trhnk the best thing bout houston is there is money down here ...no need to trip get paid and get laid.....

its funny how braeswood is well known just because of 1 squar mile of complexes infested with crime.... i don think its even 1 sqaure mile...

and dont you think the 3rd ward, dead end and all them places safer than the west because they are communities...the west ain no damn community its straight outlaw shit thats why niggaz be gettin killed...even tho south.E niggaz be gettin killed too it ain as bad because they actualy known eachothers fo generations.

what im really wonderin is when will we stop killing eacohther for real....no matter what some brotha always gettin shot