What has happened to all the Original Gangstas?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Decept85

What has happened to all the Original Gangstas?

Unread post by Decept85 » April 28th, 2008, 8:32 pm

iight, heres the issue. NY has had gangs for the longest time, and now since this Blood, Crip and Latin King shit came up in the news, niggas have been hopping on that bandwagon quick as hell. NY Gangs aint never used to be like they are now, youngins have fucked the game up. Yeah we beat people up robbed up and every gang was responsible for a death here and there and all that shit but niggas is getting killed every day now...thats not how this shit used to be.

Basically what im asking is whos still holding down the old school game? Wheres the Lo-Lifes, Black Spades, Dirty Dozen, T-Squad, Big Boys? I know theres niggas out there and someone gotta be thinkin the same shit

-Decepticons form up Decoys fall back. HM101.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: What has happened to all the Original Gangstas?

Unread post by Silencioso » April 29th, 2008, 6:33 am

Decept85 wrote:iight, heres the issue. NY has had gangs for the longest time, and now since this Blood, Crip and Latin King shit came up in the news, niggas have been hopping on that bandwagon quick as hell. NY Gangs aint never used to be like they are now, youngins have #%@& the game up. Yeah we beat people up robbed up and every gang was responsible for a death here and there and all that shit but niggas is getting killed every day now...thats not how this shit used to be.

Basically what im asking is whos still holding down the old school game? Wheres the Lo-Lifes, Black Spades, Dirty Dozen, T-Squad, Big Boys? I know theres niggas out there and someone gotta be thinkin the same shit

The Savage Skulls recently made a big comeback but there more of a biker gang now. Older guys.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » April 29th, 2008, 8:12 am

how old do you really wanna be and still be banging.....yeah they prolly sitting back shaking their heads :?

fools banging into theire 30s gotta have something wrong with dey brain :?

Decept85

Unread post by Decept85 » April 29th, 2008, 1:54 pm

dunkykong wrote:how old do you really wanna be and still be banging.....yeah they prolly sitting back shaking their heads :?

fools banging into theire 30s gotta have something wrong with dey brain :?
The term of Banging has gotten so messed up its not even the same meaning anymore..I'm an Original Con giving niggas the whut since '85.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 29th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Decept85 wrote:iight, heres the issue. NY has had gangs for the longest time, and now since this Blood, Crip and Latin King shit came up in the news, niggas have been hopping on that bandwagon quick as hell. NY Gangs aint never used to be like they are now, youngins have #%@& the game up. Yeah we beat people up robbed up and every gang was responsible for a death here and there and all that shit but niggas is getting killed every day now...thats not how this shit used to be.

I dont think NY is crazy these days. Yeh young kids bangin on each other now and then, but it was crazy in 80's and 90's then now. NY has calmed down alot. The murder rate was more than double than today back then. These gangs replaced the drug crews and big time hustlers.

Decept85

Unread post by Decept85 » April 29th, 2008, 8:32 pm

Richboy17 wrote:

I dont think NY is crazy these days. Yeh young kids bangin on each other now and then, but it was crazy in 80's and 90's then now. NY has calmed down alot. The murder rate was more than double than today back then. These gangs replaced the drug crews and big time hustlers.
Maybe the 90's the Murder rate was up at a high when the Blood and Crip thing and the Blood Nation or whatever came up into the mix but the 80's nahh it wasn't as bad (And stupid) as shit now. You gotta admit we had WAY more sense back then than now.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2008, 10:23 pm

Decept85 wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:

Maybe the 90's the Murder rate was up at a high when the Blood and Crip thing and the Blood Nation or whatever came up into the mix but the 80's nahh it wasn't as bad (And stupid) as shit now. You gotta admit we had WAY more sense back then than now.
Statistically speaking New York City is now the safest it's ever been. Crime rates have been decreasing since the early 90's.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 30th, 2008, 9:59 am

I think Decept85 is talking just about the street gang scene in NYC not general crime. NY gangs in his day were all local homegrown gangs that had their own style not immitating L.A. or Chicago.

Decept85

Unread post by Decept85 » April 30th, 2008, 1:51 pm

Silencioso wrote:I think Decept85 is talking just about the street gang scene in NYC not general crime. NY gangs in his day were all local homegrown gangs that had their own style not immitating L.A. or Chicago.
Basically.

GangBanging Now and GangBanging back in my day cant even be compared. They are two different things entirely.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 30th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Decept85 wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:

If your talking about NY gangs back in the day they didnt make that much noise like bloods,crips, latin kings, and Netas, but in the 80's when crack was big and there were a lot of drug crews, mad bodies were droppin literally like every day. It was all about the money back then than now cuz today its all about earning stripes and who is harder than who. But as today the murder rate has dropped tremendously and NY is safer to live. The mafia is getting weaker, crack isn't that big and all the "real" gangsters are either dead or in prison.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 5th, 2008, 4:46 pm

the original niggahs aint go nowhere ."we" still here...niggahs just stepped they games up & started cornering the market in other niggahs towns..therefore leaving new york without that true leader standpoint.& leaving alotta these young di*kheads with no guidance or swagg so they rely on that b & c sh*t

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » May 12th, 2008, 3:48 pm

Hey Decept I was asking myself the same fuckin question when I came over here from Philly.
Back in the day I was hearing about all types of crazy shit gangs in NY was doing. Now that I came
over here, shit is dead. Those niggas reppin b's and c's in NYC is getting clowned daily. And not
to mention whenever they come over to Philly with that silly shit they get chased out or shot at.

I give props to the Original Gangstas thats still reppin they own shit. Even if you not bangin like
those fools is bangin, you keeping it real. I wouldn't mind kicking it with a few Deceptz niggas myself

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 12th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Im hearing all this talk about Bloods and crip dudes claimin they from Compton. Is there alot of dudes liek that in NY?

tray647

Unread post by tray647 » May 13th, 2008, 4:13 pm

i'm from NYC and think about these bitch ni**az fu**in up the game all they do is hang out & pick fights its all fked up now SI is the worst on some real sh*t

OneBloodMafia

Unread post by OneBloodMafia » May 14th, 2008, 2:45 pm

Word? Its that bad in SI? What its like down there though? Thats the only part of NY i havent been to.

HiphopBlazer

NY fell off

Unread post by HiphopBlazer » May 15th, 2008, 12:18 am

NY was a mecca of originality in terms of gang culture kinda how LA is now which is why I feel so many peeps r starting to dickride Cali. Ive read about the Savage Skulls, Decepticons, n Lo-Lifes n im just like wtf happened?

Lo-Lifes were flyer than anything ive ever seen in Cali.
They bumrushed malls took all the fly Polo gear and no one did shit.
Theres alot I still dont know but I think NY Gangs back in the day b4 the days of the Crack era truly shit on anything to ever come out of Cali.

korupt
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by korupt » July 11th, 2008, 6:43 am

Aight...This is how it goes, you got all these immigrants coming from other countries can't speak a lick of english and all they now how to do is become part of a set and kill. Back in the day Gangstas had to prove themselves before they can even roll with a set or came themselves gang affiliated. 99.9% of the OG's are either incarcerated or dead, I will tell you that if they all did get together they would be shameful upon the way that alot of these, shall we call them hustla's are actin. I am an original OG repping Strong Island (SIB for LIFE)

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 14th, 2008, 9:19 am

there are decpticons who turned to NYC bloods in the 90s....the black spades are old dudes they dont bang and the others got grown and got jobs and families or in jail. or relocated out of state.