Pimp C disses other Southern artist

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pimp C disses other Southern artist

Unread post by TomTom » July 30th, 2007, 12:20 pm

'X' wrote:Pimp C on Mike Jones and Lil Flip’s jewelry:

“Them big ol’ plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey sh*t back cause you embarrassing us.”

Pimp C on Young Jeezy

“Muthafuc**rs talking about they’ve got kilos for $17,500. B*tch, ain’t no kilos for $17,500 up there, and you know what I’m talking about. Come to Houston and get the work and pop it cause we’re right there by San Antonio and we’re going down there and gettin’ the work. And guess what, man. All y’all ni**as talking about selling dope? If y’all ni**as was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don’t believe you ni**as no more cause I’m seeing you ni**as in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. Ni**a, f*ck you. Ni**a, and I ain’t gotta say your name. Play with me and I’ll expose the ni**as that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin’ it buying each other champagne.”
HAHA..pimp-C has been on a tear since he got out of prison..talking shit acting more ruthless than ever...me and my boys was speakin on that recently..brah on some fuck errrrrrrbody shit if you aint fucking w/UGK

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 30th, 2007, 12:22 pm

i doubt Pimp-C actually bangs a hood...i've seen him in all red dicky suits, and turned around and sported all blue..Dude just hood w/ it..

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 30th, 2007, 1:08 pm

Who knows, ive never heard him speak on a specific set or organization.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 30th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Lil troy responds to pimp c.
This dude said get at me on myspace haha.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 31st, 2007, 11:30 am

AS FOR PIMP C ON JEEZY NAW THAT I THINK IS BS 1 LAST YEAR OZONE AWARDS JEEZY GAVE UGK PROPS THEY SHOOK HANDS NOW U SPEAK ON HIM IN A BAD WAY, PROLLY HE DIDNT DO A SONG with EM, 2 UGK BEEN RAPPING FOR LIKE 14 16 YEARS, MOST RAPPERS DONT HUSTLE AND BANG WHILE THEY'RE RAPPIN SO, ON OTHER TOPICS NIGGA IS JUST WIGGING OUT, WHEN HE WAS ON MTV LIKE 5 YEARS AGO HE WAS READING THE BIBLE, PRAISING GOD, TALKING THIS ANGEL SHIT, NOW HE DID A BID AND HE A G COME OUT ANGRY THATS ASS BACKWARDS.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 31st, 2007, 12:20 pm

^^^Pimp C is still on God and speaks about the bible. If you listen to his interviews hes still giving God praises while handing these dudes their egos.
My only thing is that dude be on some str8 homo ish, talking about pulling dudes pants down and putting his thumb in their azz. Dude is a confused.
I dont think he really dissing jeezy, he just letting it be known that spreading fake prices isnt real.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » August 2nd, 2007, 7:05 pm

pimp c has since apologized

regardless of him retracting his statement, his credibility went down a notch

::

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 2nd, 2007, 9:32 pm

HE APOLOGIZED

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 9:26 pm

Mcminister wrote:man, jeezy talkin some movin big work shit....he fake as fu--...wat kinda nigga move so much coke n say it....i been around some big major type drug dealers ain got to say who, but they enva say nothin buot it, talkin buot real drug dealers to ur frends can get u hurt....who wants to risk football # over a couple of record sales......wat yall c all his DVD's with guns n feel he real, man com'on he rich he can get any type of gun he wants.....if he such a hustler why the #%@& he rappin....even lil dealers be scared buot bein in the game.....jst last week dude i kno got 5 years fo sellin in school zones or somthin he wasnt much too....jeezy sais that shit to make yall believe him, his boi got popped n gucci main still breathin n all that..he suppose to be some mobster on that stay strapped joint.....i remember gucci mane sayin he still in the hood, n that beef with cheezy was jst lke another beef he had from back in the days.

button up shirts n all that .....is a change of dress code....hip hop is bout the streets by people from the streets who represent those who live in the hood/ghetto , people don dress in no button up shirts in the ghetto,

steppin ur dress game up ...then say u ain on some hood shit....coz most of america's inner cities ain no body on soem dreess up shit,n ive been from the eastcoast to the westcoast n now even downsouth.....soo many half way crooks on TV...today im hood tomoro im not ,ima pretty boi but naah ima hardco dude who is buot bizness....nigga pleeeease real thugs thug all the way24/7...its not an act its somethin a person grows to be...not wakes up n decides to be,. dats why most hooods in america have fake niggaz....bein from the hood doesnt mean ur hood
yea thats the real i just like his music same with wayne like i lissin to these dudes songs and some of the shit they say juss make me laugh like a mufuka

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » May 21st, 2008, 9:59 pm

RIP

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » May 25th, 2009, 10:28 am

Fuc texas man they aint really the south they really more midwest than south when people say the south they think southeast(georgia,florida,tennesse,ect) not texas nigga yall right next to New Mexico

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » January 23rd, 2010, 7:14 pm

slabb wrote:Fuc texas man they aint really the south they really more midwest than south when people say the south they think southeast(georgia,florida,tennesse,ect) not texas nigga yall right next to New Mexico
come'on now, just rethink what you just said Slabb.