Independent Gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Independent Gangs

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » August 8th, 2007, 12:19 am

List any "independent gang" you know of. Independent meaning they have NO affiliations with major gangs like the Crips/Bloods/Folk/People.

-Black Mobb
-Goon Squad
-10 Mob

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 4th, 2007, 6:15 pm

GOON SQUAD JUST THUGS THAT ALL IT JUST WHOLE BUNCH OF NIGGAS WHO KOO AND WHO ARE THUGS WHO RIDE TOGETHER THAT BOUT IT. EVERYBODY GOT A GOON SQUAD. LIKE IN FLORIDA THEY GOT LOT OF INPENDENT GANGS LIKE RICK ROSS SHIT LIKE TRIPLE CS THEY A DOPE GANG I THINK AND SOME GANG HE WAS TALKIN BOUT CALLED BOOBIE GANG

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 4th, 2007, 8:46 pm

In Cincinnati:
A.B.G. Avondale Bullie Gang
Zone 15 Mafia
The Nightcrawlers
Tot Lot Gang (no longer exist but when they thrived they were nati's biggest street gang)
Pricehill Mobsta's
High Point Clique

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 5th, 2007, 11:58 pm

there alot every city got more than 20

getmoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by getmoe » February 21st, 2008, 1:16 pm

DETROIT - CASH FLOW POSSE NFL=NIGGAS FROM LINWOOD SCB=SCHOOLCRAFT BOYZ OBIE TRICE IZ 1
PA=PURITAN AVE AKA 72 PROOF FRROM D12 WAS 1

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » February 21st, 2008, 2:25 pm

yeah i heard of schoolcraft in 1 of his songs....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Independent Gangs

Unread post by Young Deuce » February 21st, 2008, 2:28 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:List any "independent gang" you know of. Independent meaning they have NO affiliations with major gangs like the Crips/Bloods/Folk/People.

-Black Mobb
-Goon Squad
-10 Mob
blacc mob is crips.....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 21st, 2008, 4:21 pm

I heard CFP was part of something called FAMILY before & that they even ended up being PEOPLE.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 23rd, 2008, 4:26 pm

theres alotta independent gangs,

alotta the drug gangs like BMF, triple C's, Black mafia, etc were all independent.

u got alotta gangs up in the bay taht are also

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 5th, 2008, 1:40 pm

there was a gang in omaha nebraska called kc mob thats the only one i heard

937-GRIM-G4L

Unread post by 937-GRIM-G4L » May 4th, 2008, 12:20 pm

GRIM
7 Le Cro
67 boyZ
Wall Street's
CAW( crazy assed white boys)

bam_bam

Unread post by bam_bam » May 8th, 2008, 2:31 pm

out bmore

OFG:original family goons(but dats more of a family)
grimlins
CHB:certified head bustas
face mobb
wst facemobb
purplecity
BMC: black mafia cliq
ABM: all bout money
COM: cash only matters
theres more that i kant think of right now

Grey

Unread post by Grey » May 19th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Westcoast Syndicate
(Culver City)

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 19th, 2008, 5:25 pm

The independant gangs(i consider independant no affiliation to folk/people) i can think of in chicago are:
Adidas Boys
Black Gangsta aka New Breeds
Black Souls
TAP Boys
LSG
Crazy Gangstas
BOSS PIMPS
Theres definitely alot more but those are just the ones i can think of off hand.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 19th, 2008, 6:14 pm

Aren't Hoovers in LA independent now? No longer Crips?

Maravilla and any other "green light" LA Chicano gangs that have broken ties with the Mexican Mafia.

Fresno Bulldogs. No longer Nortenos. Just claim Fresno.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 29th, 2008, 7:00 am

StillNoScript wrote:Aren't Hoovers in LA independent now? No longer Crips?

Maravilla and any other "green light" LA Chicano gangs that have broken ties with the Mexican Mafia.

Some sets are still on LoCC, but the rest are independant....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 4:56 pm

OG Cabrini wrote:The independant gangs(i consider independant no affiliation to folk/people) i can think of in chicago are:
Adidas Boys
Black Gangsta aka New Breeds
Black Souls
TAP Boys
LSG
Crazy Gangstas
BOSS PIMPS
Theres definitely alot more but those are just the ones i can think of off hand.
do the black souls still recognize latin souls?

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 29th, 2008, 7:40 pm

i wasnt really sure bout this so i asked my boy who bangs aztec souls. he said black souls dont really recognize latin souls anymore cause they on opposite sides of the city and latin souls became people. he said they aint neva gonna beef tho cause they all souls but thats as far as it goes.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 30th, 2008, 11:05 am

OG Cabrini wrote:
i wasnt really sure bout this so i asked my boy who bangs aztec souls. he said black souls dont really recognize latin souls anymore cause they on opposite sides of the city and latin souls became people. he said they aint neva gonna beef tho cause they all souls but thats as far as it goes.
Aren't LS Folks?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 30th, 2008, 11:07 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OG Cabrini wrote:
Aren't LS Folks?
yeah and black souls are independent thats why i as that...

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 30th, 2008, 8:50 pm

Aren't LS Folks?
I said people but got em mixed with Latin Stones. Yeah Latin Souls are Folks.

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 23rd, 2008, 6:38 pm

yo look at it like this those people amkin up gangs are smart but at the same time foolish becaue look at it when you see things like this they try and bang as if they are crip or blood then some real beef come they can't stand ground with a real crip or blood plus when some people make they own crew they still want to claim a crip or blood set along with there click itz foolish to me

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 18th, 2009, 10:48 am

There are a number of independent gangs in Albuquerque like the Gold St. Locos and TCK, even tho we got some Bloods and Nortenos and such.

Out here, independant gangs mean a lot more to us. It means local pride and protection, it means our own way to bang, representin the 505.

Bloods and Crips ain't the hardest shit out there.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 1st, 2009, 6:34 pm

gki would have to be the biggest here and have hoods in other cities and possibly states too
nsm is big too.....my hood used to be big and the strongest in "the game" but infighting made lots of buster ass fools trying to claim 2 gangs at once and teaming up with other hoods.....i dont understand the kids these days

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » June 2nd, 2009, 12:36 pm

andrew wrote:gki would have to be the biggest here and have hoods in other cities and possibly states too
nsm is big too.....my hood used to be big and the strongest in "the game" but infighting made lots of buster ass fools trying to claim 2 gangs at once and teaming up with other hoods.....i dont understand the kids these days
Just out of curiosity, what does GKI stand for? I don't have many that connects in Denver, so i don't know.

198boys
What city do you live in now?: g town the burg sc

Unread post by 198boys » June 9th, 2009, 2:13 pm

198 boys sc from highway 198 to open air trailor park all the way to mtn view apts and in gaffney u can be any color it dont matter race. no lil rich boys who had shit handed to them u gotta ride for the cause u feel me and its money and anyone disrespect us or our hoods its on thats about it an we jus do our thang not many of the other niggas around want shit the gts an shit claim folk but they were jus lil cliks got together an shit later wanted to say they was folks some fake gd put there leader down or somethin were just 198 boys and we will get it poppin forget that fake shit

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 21st, 2009, 12:54 pm

NYC has a lot of independant gangs like Los Boys Fam, Merrick Mob and La Familia.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 22nd, 2009, 11:31 am

Gold4Life wrote:
andrew wrote:gki would have to be the biggest here and have hoods in other cities and possibly states too
Just out of curiosity, what does GKI stand for? I don't have many that connects in Denver, so i don't know.
They were brought up on this site before. It had a weird name like Galant Knights Insane.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by perongregory » November 16th, 2009, 2:37 am

Azure9920 wrote:

lol Azure when he was still playin the gangsta, now he's a smart white dude who hates and makes fun of thugs....shit is pathetic. No Hoovers claim no loc shit, Hoover is hoover but they still fall under the B/C black gang scene like the Maravillas fall into the Sureno Mexican gang scene. In LA independent black "gangs" are hustla squads but they usually get absorbed by b's and c's. Bellflower got a squad like that LERS or some shit. Then there's the tag bangers who are usually mexicans and get absorbed by sur... the asians gangs and racist white dudes are independent gangs I guess.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Re:

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 16th, 2009, 1:25 pm

perongregory wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

lol Azure when he was still playin the gangsta, now he's a smart white dude who hates and makes fun of thugs....shit is pathetic. No Hoovers claim no loc shit, Hoover is hoover but they still fall under the B/C black gang scene like the Maravillas fall into the Sureno Mexican gang scene. In LA independent black "gangs" are hustla squads but they usually get absorbed by b's and c's. Bellflower got a squad like that LERS or some shit. Then there's the tag bangers who are usually mexicans and get absorbed by sur... the asians gangs and racist white dudes are independent gangs I guess.
Using your comparison of Hoovers to B/C and Maravilla to Surenos is too blacc and white, especially when trying to nail down asian gang affiliation. There's some official sets who flag like ABZ, Suisidal Town, OBZ and EFCC and then theres true independents like TRG and CBC, half independents like VBZ who flag blacc but deep down inside you know they wanna be crips ha, and then asian sets who just claim colors for the hell of it which technically would make them independent, i guess, but most folks who just call em fake.
I ain't trying to argue and could see some sense in your Hoovers getting lumped in with B/C stuff cuz they used to flag too but the Maravilla connection with Sur is far fetched, the only thing to connect them with Surenos is that they're mexicans from LA who hate surenos, which I think disqualifies them from being lumped in with surenos. haha

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 16th, 2009, 1:42 pm

I can see what you sayin about Maravilla, Hoovers still in the B and C scene that's why they get along with certain b's and c's. I was saying the asians were independent because I never heard of a big umbrella they was under like blood, sur, norte, etc..

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 16th, 2009, 8:46 pm

perongregory wrote:I can see what you sayin about Maravilla, Hoovers still in the B and C scene that's why they get along with certain b's and c's. I was saying the asians were independent because I never heard of a big umbrella they was under like blood, sur, norte, etc..
Yeah man, i hear ya, thats why i wasn't trying to argue, just bounce thoughts off ya, because i feel the same way bout hoover even though they claim EBK now. Asian gangs it depends on the set like ES OBZ is under Pueblos though they keep themselves separate they were "put on" the B game by the bishops. And then you got C hoods like Suis in the beach which is an SoS clique(which, in the 80s, Suisidal Town had just as many blacks as they did laotians and whites, crazy shit) which is under ECC, yet they've been considered an "asian gang" for as long as I can remember(ever since they were quick to drop the "punker" label even though they kept sporting the Suicidal Tendencies hoodies and jackets)

but yeah with that logic most Asian hoods would be considered independent, what's funny is how so many cling to the color while some cling to being straight independent. But thats another topic, another time I guess.