WESTSIDE ORIENTAL LAZY BOYZ CHINA TOWN GANG

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 16th, 2008, 8:06 pm

damn ya'll cats wall banging yo hood up like crazy yo!

good for uppin this thread, i got a few questions bout yo hood.

ya'll deep out there in chinatown?

what gangs are ya'll neighbors wid?

good upload on the pics, seems like you got yo hood on lock

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 16th, 2008, 10:38 pm

Dawg to tell you the truth pictures dont mean shizz.

Theres alot of fools who can blow shizz up on the internet but aint about nothin and just frontin.

For example Internet and Studio gangstas. Fools can floss their straps but that doesn't mean anything and their hood dont rep nothin real.

For my hood....we some reputable motha fu ckaz who put it down for the Cambodians/Chinese/Orientalz/Asians.

Ill tell ya straight up a little history about my hood....

Here we go....

The Los Angeles West Side Or1ental Lazy BoyZ China Town Gang was made to protect Asians point blank.

The OGz went to Belmont High School....

Went to war with Ese, Asian, Flip and even Black gangs got some and the Blacks not even our neighbors! We let it be known about the Oz. Dont believe me? Ask em!

China Town is surrounded by nothing but Ese hoods. The Flip gangs not too far and we all know Asian gangs are mobile like a motha fucka. But Only Cambodian and Islanders been having REAL HOODZ out of the Asians.

Ese gangs we neighbors with are Dog Town, Clovers, 18 ST, Echo Park, Diamond Street, Osiri Boys, Tear Drop Locos, Los Crazy Mexicans, and Temple Street and Big Top Locos not too far.

Like any other hood, the hood aint deep like it use to be. We use to kick it at our infamous park 50/60 deep and I'm not exaggerating. And that wasn't even half the hood! Trust China Town will always and forever be the LAZYZ hood since the 80z. We took it from the Eses and keeping it unless the damn White folks thats starting to move in start bringing the property value up then our ghetto asses gotta move out LOL.

Our hood is one of a kind though....a lot of love. Like no other. We take care of our homies. I can't even describe it right now. Much love to the homies locked up and resting in peace!

What makes us different than other hoods though is we dont recruit in anybody like other gangs LOL I'm not going to mention any names....We dont force people in. We dont go looking for trouble. But trust we handle shizz when it comes our way.

Theres much more too it but what I'ma say right now is WE JUST SO DAMN LAZZAY....That LAZY L1FE!!!!

We the first Or1ental gang, first REAL Asian Blood gang, one of the first Asian street gangs, and first Asian gang in other states including Washington. Dang we made history!

Many try to imitate but cant duplicate.

Call it bragging but its the truth and I'm Letting it be known!

Aiitez doggy dog Keep it Lazy!

-Lazy Out

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 16th, 2008, 10:59 pm

Yall recognize this scene from the movie Colors?

Thats in the hood! Hollywood loves our hood. I bet we got the best view of Down Town LA in the County. Colors, Training Day, Harsh Times, Sucker Free City, Rush Hour LOL was filmed in the hood.

That alley from the movie Colors was named by the Cops the "OLB alley".

Maaaaaan....Keeeeeeeeeeep It LaaaaaaaaaazzaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 26th, 2008, 8:07 pm

damn much respects to OLBz never knew yall were this active muh nigguh

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » March 27th, 2008, 5:04 pm

what is the main cross streets of your hood nike?
thanks

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2008, 9:22 pm

how deep are yall really and what yall look like ???? maan everytime i went to chinatown i never saw no asian bloods ??the only asians i saw bangin was on long beach blue line when u go from chinatown to watts before slauson u pass by a pj's the peublos there i saw from the train there there was active asian bloods presence cause i use to take that line often to go down town from cpt ...

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by GIBBY » June 13th, 2008, 10:49 am

NikexCortez wrote:
Ese gangs we neighbors with are Dog Town, Clovers, 18 ST, Echo Park, Diamond Street, Osiri Boys, Tear Drop Locos, Los Crazy Mexicans, and Temple Street and Big Top Locos not too far.

Like any other hood, the hood aint deep like it use to be. We use to kick it at our infamous park 50/60 deep and I'm not exaggerating. And that wasn't even half the hood! Trust China Town will always and forever be the LAZYZ hood since the 80z. We took it from the Eses and keeping it unless the damn White folks thats starting to move in start bringing the property value up then our ghetto asses gotta move out LOL.
Damn you still puttin extras on your hood...Straight out you have no neighboring varrios..all those varrios you just put up are atleast a mile from you..I would post on Beudry/Alpine daily and never once seen a OLB.

Who are the "eses" you took your hood from??? Alpine St? That neighborhood died out in the 70s due to heroin use while you family was still in Cambodia. You werent even born yet LOL

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WESTSIDE ORIENTAL LAZY BOYZ CHINA TOWN GANG

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 13th, 2008, 11:58 am

LOL...

I'll say you guys were the first one's to claim Oriental, but definitely not the first Asian street gang in Los Angeles.

Wah Ching was in Chinatown during the late 60's. Chinatown Homeboys ran Chinatown. Between Chinatown Homeboys and Wah Ching...you guys are not on their level. You guys are more a streetgang, after "Colors" era gang. There are Pinoys from Temple Street dating back to the 60's.

Cambodians did not arrive stateside until the 80's. I have a Cambodian Veterano who was one of the first wave. He is an RBS veterano and functions with Cambodians regardless of being in a Pinoy gang.

Oriental Lazy Boys(OLB), isn't it an offshoot of Los Angeles Oriental Boys (LAOB)? Which came first? 52 Oriental Boys came first? The Cambodian population at the Pueblos evolved into 52OBS right? The few Cambodians that populated the Echo Park/Silver Lake area were concentrated in the cheap apartments by Diamond Street turf. There is a temple on Scott/Echo Park Ave that they frequented. Not sure if the Cambodians up the Hills of CT were part of that wave, but it makes sense if they were. Are you guys ethnic-chinese Cambodians? Because we all know Chinese only dig Chinese only...if you are Chinese-Viet or Chinese-Cambo...you are not fully Chinese. Did you guys ever beef with the big boys? The WC, CT Homeboys, UB, BD, etc?

I don't recall any of the Pinoy gangs having major beef with any Orientals or Asians, just because they weren't around as much or as aggressive as Pinoys were to each other.

There was Chinese north of CT, up in Lincoln Heights...if you take the tracks all the way up Broadway, those areas had that mix of Mexicans and Chinese.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 18th, 2008, 8:47 am

Whatever happen to CHINATOWN ORIENTAL FAMILY BLOODS?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » August 31st, 2008, 8:18 pm

nikecortez aint post in a while. i bet his young ass got locked in YA or something lol. free nikecortez lol!

i moved to downtown, so i been around chinatown area a bit more. whats the heart of OLBZ hood, the cross streets ya'll located?

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » September 2nd, 2008, 12:47 pm

richjesus wrote:nikecortez aint post in a while. i bet his young ass got locked in YA or something lol. free nikecortez lol!
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hollywood

Unread post by ob26 » October 2nd, 2008, 12:39 pm

im a yg from westside l.a. oriental boyz

and yeah OLB be up in chinatown, alpine st that one park.

i haven't been around but iv'e been told oriental boys took out almost all pinoy gangs and alot of korean gangs before i was born.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 2nd, 2008, 5:03 pm

ob26 wrote:im a yg from westside l.a. oriental boyz

i haven't been around but iv'e been told oriental boys took out almost all pinoy gangs and alot of korean gangs before i was born.
OKAY someone's been feeding you propaganda by the shovel! LOL.

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ob26 » October 3rd, 2008, 12:17 pm

haha i guess, u tell me the facts

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » October 4th, 2008, 6:17 pm

u need to check your facts straight. you a YG? how long u been banging? how much work u put in?
u needa get your hood history facts straight.

olb even beef wid any korean gangs?

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 7th, 2008, 1:25 pm

ob26 wrote:haha i guess, u tell me the facts
Just saying man, I stayed up in the LA City College area last year, chilled from K-Town to East Hollywood to Eagle Rock to Downtown, and all I saw as far as asian Gs were filipinos and koreans. Never saw no "orientals" or whatever during a YEAR'S time.

So the claim that yall "took out almost all pinoy gangs and alot of korean gangs" to me is way exaggerated. They're still there, alot quieter I guess than before, but they're there; what I never saw OR heard of were you guys.

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ob26 » October 8th, 2008, 9:57 am

yeah u right bro
we was up in the 80s and 90s
but now we pretty inactive only couple yg's kickin shit up
i agree u that comment was over exaggerate probably but thats just the shit i was told
im not from LA myself so i dont know whats crakin out there much.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2012, 4:17 am

here is a short history of the Westside Oriental Lazy Boyz

http://www.streetgangs.com/asian/southlosangeles/olb

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » December 17th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Were a lot of Asian gangs with the word Orientals in some kind of alliance ?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » December 18th, 2012, 1:30 am

Toyoungyes wrote:Were a lot of Asian gangs with the word Orientals in some kind of alliance ?
Not all asian gangs with the word "oriental" were clicked up. Oriental Lazy BoyZ and the ES Five Deuce Oriental BoyZ were for sure connected. Also theres other sets of them in Washington and Chicago, they go by Oriental Loko BoyZ & Outlaw Loko BloodZ. I know there's a WS Oriental BoyZ gang that is/was in N.Hollywood that was blue raggin and beefed with the OBZ/OLBZ. There were also other gangs with the word "Oriental" in their name. I heard of Oriental Thugs and Oriental Soldiers but I don't think they have any relations with ES 52 OBZ or OLBZ. When I used to take the blue line up to work, I would always see the OBZ hit up on a telephone poll passing by the Pueblos. It's not there anymore but this was in 2007 so I guess they were still active in the projects. All I know is that OLBZ will come back fast if you mess with them.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » December 18th, 2012, 1:51 am

Besides what Proverbz just mentioned, there is no connection I've heard of to other "Oriental" gangs. In San Diego they have Oriental Boy Soldiers, Oriental Killer Boys, Tiny Oriental Crips and Oriental Mafia Crips. Not sure about the history of these gangs but I've never heard of these gangs having any connection with each other. Or having any connection to the LA "Orientals".

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

SS X VHTS X CT X NCT

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » March 31st, 2013, 11:05 pm

GIBBY wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:

Damn you still puttin extras on your hood...Straight out you have no neighboring varrios..all those varrios you just put up are atleast a mile from you..I would post on Beudry/Alpine daily and never once seen a OLB.

Who are the "eses" you took your hood from??? Alpine St? That neighborhood died out in the 70s due to heroin use while you family was still in Cambodia. You werent even born yet LOL
Sup Gibby, been a minute..still got that grudge?

LazyBoyz turf is from Sunset to Victor Heights to ChinaTown. TearDrop and OBS claimed Victor Heights..we took that. Angelino Heights is where OBS also claims. We had homies there too. Sunset is the divide line for Victor Heights and Angelino Heights. Walk across the street we in OBS hood. Make a right its Echo Park.

Alpine street is a respected hood. There was going to be an instance where turf bangin was an option, then died out completely. Imagine Oriental youngsters going at it with OLD VETERNS. Because that didn't happen theres no real animosity with AST.

Sup Big Homie Dusty! Im back whats good with you? A ninja joked I got locked up and shit he was right. Twice. Lifes a trip..Nobody wants to hire a felon, but slavery aint an option.

Anyhow..OBZ..Not positive if they came from us. I know a couple of their originals are also/were from OLBZ. Funny how you call WC, CTHB, UB, BD big boys..BD and OLB were allies. Matter of fact, BD wanted to be SS OLB, but was denied. It was WS or nothin. We had on and off beefs/business with WC. We fought CTHB for CT. Fought ABZ for CT. UB, VCCB..we did our thing. CTB will tell you CT is OLB turf.

Gang of questions, Ill answer them later. Peace..foreal. Funny how jail and time can humble you.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 1st, 2013, 11:53 am

Your from WS LAOB but not from LA? What city? Hear you guys in the SGV now allied with ABZ and VBZ, made some noise a couple years back. You guys got VBZ wantin to Crip. Ima YG from WS OLB..West Crackin Oriental! Heard WS LAOB started Crippin when one of your boys hit the joint and came out turnt out.

OBS from Daygo came from WS LAOB. Heard OKB split from OBS...with the beef over race. OBS being Khmer and OKB being Laos. That's a trip cause WS LAOB is mostly Laos/Thai with some Khmers. OKB allies with OMC. I read online TOC was a mix raced hood..Black, Asian, and Mexican. The Blacks split and became Crips. The Mexicans became South Siders. Asians repped Oriental. I wonder if theres any truth to it and their relation with the rest of the Oriental sets in SD? That's a unique story.

WS LAOB and OLB beefed with STS separately. When OLB was allies with PRG we beefed with BNG. ES LAOB was allies with RPB..Yet RPB and PRG beefed it. OB26 whoever told you that you guys took out almost all Filipino and Korean gangs is news to me. You need to question that ninja.

There was some animosity between Cambodians and Filipinos back in the day. What it was over I dont know, how serious it was I don't know. But I do know there was some gun play. Racism shows a lack of knowledge anyhow. Never heard of any animosity towards Koreans. We did frequent KT a lot. OLB during my time had a short beef with KM until they testified on an attempt...and the homies still beat the case. Didn't hear about anybody else before. I got a couple boys from Korea Town. When the little homie get out we taking him to Korean BBQ, they must be putting crack in that shit!

From CT after you pass the bridge/LA river its LHTS. There you had a few Asian gangs residing there, but it was all south side turf. Heard VCCB was koo with East Lake..young Chinese and Vietnamese dudes cholo'd out like CTHB. Their older heads stayed lowkey. You also had BD, OLB, VBZ. BD and OLB was at war with VCCB before my time, now theres a peace treaty. VBZ forced in a crew called ALZ Asian Lunaticz.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » April 4th, 2013, 5:28 pm

The only reason CT has so many OLB was because most of their competition got locked up or outgrew that hood. You guys failed to mention NCA and Viet Ching probably because those guys were before your time.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 4th, 2013, 8:48 pm

OLB was allies with NCA. OLB had many alliances depending on different clicks and different periods. Today most are non existent. I did mention Viet Ching I said VCCB Viet Ching Cool Boys.

In the 80s there were OLB, ABI, BD, VCCB, CTHB, CTB, VBZ, NCA..am I missing anybody? OLB, ABI, VBZ, VCCB all use to kick it at the famous Alpine park together. Even ES OBZ came from the projects to kick it. An ABI told me when the beef with WC cracked off, OLB and ABI was there together. He dont even remember if it was an AB or OLB that fired on the WC first. ABI and OLB were allies at one point until turf bangin became an issue.

Who was around before the 80s? VC before it was CBS? CTHB came around what time frame, were they the first CT gang? UB? WC for sure but the Fobs or American?

Any asian hoods was going at it with the SouthSiders in CT/EP area besides OLB? The racist Hispanic hoods were VSR, OBS, and TDLS. Some EPs were racist too, definitely not all...Interesting when they're allied with TST though. Asians rumbled with Hispanics a lot in the 90s at Lincoln High School and Nightingale Middle School. Trippy how CTHB are Chinese South Siders. Heard they was going at it with Echo Park.

What year did the asian gangs start moving out to 626? Its only natural to upgrade, even we moved into 626 thats why we call it New China Town. We not forgetting where we came from. Its different up here. Its not about neighborhoods its about money. So theres a difference with culture.

Beefs in CT before OLB popped up..

VC vs WC

CTHB vs WC then became koo?

Who UB go at it with?

Anybody else?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 7th, 2013, 11:56 pm

shing wrote:The only reason CT has so many OLB was because most of their competition got locked up or outgrew that hood. You guys failed to mention NCA and Viet Ching probably because those guys were before your time.
before olb, ninja clan assassins was the chinatown hood i heard a lot about as far as street gang stuff.

viet ching is old school. black dragon and cool boys came from them.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 7th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Proverbz wrote:
Toyoungyes wrote:Were a lot of Asian gangs with the word Orientals in some kind of alliance ?
Not all asian gangs with the word "oriental" were clicked up. Oriental Lazy BoyZ and the ES Five Deuce Oriental BoyZ were for sure connected. Also theres other sets of them in Washington and Chicago, they go by Oriental Loko BoyZ & Outlaw Loko BloodZ. I know there's a WS Oriental BoyZ gang that is/was in N.Hollywood that was blue raggin and beefed with the OBZ/OLBZ. There were also other gangs with the word "Oriental" in their name. I heard of Oriental Thugs and Oriental Soldiers but I don't think they have any relations with ES 52 OBZ or OLBZ. When I used to take the blue line up to work, I would always see the OBZ hit up on a telephone poll passing by the Pueblos. It's not there anymore but this was in 2007 so I guess they were still active in the projects. All I know is that OLBZ will come back fast if you mess with them.
ws ob claimed crip.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 10th, 2013, 10:46 am

OTZ in SGV. Heard they came from UB. Why they claim the O they need to answer that, what I do know OTZ and OLB have history together.

OSZ in LB was made by foos from different crews..heard one was from ES OBZ. They functioned with CBC. Last I heard their beefing.

In some way or another, many of the Oriental gangs have a connection.

The homeboyz from San Bernardino aka LazyVille.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 16th, 2013, 5:10 pm

What does CTHB stand for?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 16th, 2013, 8:11 pm

triplethreat wrote:What does CTHB stand for?
chinatown homeboys.

though i think CTH is more common.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » May 10th, 2013, 10:56 pm

NewChinaTown626 wrote: OBS from Daygo came from WS LAOB. Heard OKB split from OBS...with the beef over race. OBS being Khmer and OKB being Laos. That's a trip cause WS LAOB is mostly Laos/Thai with some Khmers. OKB allies with OMC. I read online TOC was a mix raced hood..Black, Asian, and Mexican. The Blacks split and became Crips. The Mexicans became South Siders. Asians repped Oriental. I wonder if theres any truth to it and their relation with the rest of the Oriental sets in SD? That's a unique story.
Only Daygo OBS has origins in LA. They use to kick it along with all the other Oriental gangs from out of town/state.

OKB(Lao) started as their own hood back in the mid 80's called 47th street. They changed their name to OKB in the late 80's. OKB and OBS used to be tight and beefed with the eses and some black hoods. They started beefin with each other around 89. OKB, OBS, and a bunch of Long Beach Cambos(Cambos got around back then/very mobile) were partying on the beach. A LB Cambo tried getting at a OKB's girlfriend. The OKB got in the LB guy's face and ended up getting jumped by all the Khmers. The OKB being outnumbered made their way back to their cars to get their straps. OKB dumped onto the beach and killed 3 Khmers and injured a bunch of other Khmers. OBS also got injured. From then on it was all SD Lao gangs vs all SD Khmer gangs and some LB gangs. Long Beach gangs used to ride down to SD to put in work on OKB and many times dudes didn't make it back to the the LBC. That beef was nasty and went on for 20 years. 3 years ago they finally agreed to stop beefin.

TOC has no connection to the LA Orientals. They use to be part of a black mixed gang called Linda Vista Crips. In the late 80's they had enough Laotians in LVC to start their own gang called Tiny Oriental Criminals. Some Mexicans from LVC hood hopped to a preexisting Hispanic gang called Linda Vista 13. TOC was the most active out of those 3 gangs(TOC,LVC,LV13) for a long time and TOC use to smack the other two around.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 15th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Few flip hoods we went at it with were sts tst prg and akp.

This was when flips had a presence in the rampart district.

Wah ching claims to have took out alpine street. Now that's history. Just one of the forgotten wars of chinatown....