How deep is MS-13 in Maryland? Who do they beef with?

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

How deep is MS-13 in Maryland? Who do they beef with?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 6:46 am

How deep is MS-13 in Maryland? Who do they beef with? Are they down? What does Langley Park have to do with thier Gangbangin? Please add your thoughts, tell as much as u know about MS-13 in mainly Maryland but other places are ok

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Re: How deep is MS-13 in Maryland? Who do they beef with?

Unread post by dunkykong » July 1st, 2008, 9:52 am

man langley park use to be all white then the hatians and the hispanics moved in and now its lil spanish town...lol

they share langley park with a couple othere groups like VL ,18th ,mind you this is mo county in the area of silverspring to rockvile so yeah they kinda deep but they aint bout shyt foreal, its a blood set around newhampshire ave thats been handing them their asses lately

they mainly beef with their own race

word is they tried to link up ova offa lee ave in takoma park but got ran back out to langley park ...lee ave and maple ave crews wasnt having it....lol

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 2nd, 2008, 3:28 am

hahaha that sucks because they rap about owning Langley Park and Maryland

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dunkykong » July 2nd, 2008, 9:24 am

yeah they own langley park because thats where they all are living but they step outside the park and they get dumped on royally...lol

its just like any crew infested area, if you dont belong there stay out..

they put in work when need be they aint out screaming MS13, you wont find them at the malls deep like in VA

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 2nd, 2008, 9:27 am

"they get dumped on royally" LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ya in LA it's different though so are they a factor where they are around Langley Park

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dunkykong » July 2nd, 2008, 1:36 pm

yeah they a factor but like i said they beef with others in their race (brown) as yawl say in LA lol

instead of them all holding it down you got some that want to be 18th or vl depending on where they are moving from into the area

trust they know whos who in they hood but like i said they aint gonna be screaming what set you from to nobody but brown.....lol

aint alot of black brown beef in dc,md,va

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 2nd, 2008, 1:50 pm

hahahaha true, and ya i feel ya when you say they don't go around screaming LA MARA, EME ESE TRECE, SALVATRUCHA, hahaha they would get a cap in thier @$$ soooooooooooooo fast, and even in LA they don't do it unless they're 10 deep minimum or in thier territory, and lol thats what we say in Sur California(LA is located thier btw if y'all didn't know) hahahaha lol

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 9:59 pm

man these guys are everywhere just them asembling in maryland should be of concern for maryland gangs just with them planting there is dangerous for other gangs money and turf .

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 9th, 2008, 3:40 pm

ya theyre to be reckoned with

YaHussain81
What city do you live in now?: Langley Park

Unread post by YaHussain81 » December 27th, 2008, 8:22 am

Yeah, I live off New Hampshire in the TP/LP area and MS everywhere. Mostly they beef with STC (Street Thug Criminals) and VL (Vatos Locos).

I didn't know about any Diesiocheros here, though. If that's true, things could go from bad to worse in a hearbeat. Any area that's got both 18 & MS could turn into a warzone just like that.

MS is deep in MoCo and northern PG.

Especially Langley Park, Adelphi, Hyattsville, Takoma Park (not Maple Ave, though), Silver Spring, Wheaton, Glenmont, Aspen Hill, Hillandale and White Oak.

But they also in Gaithersburg, Beltsville, Greenbelt, Laurel and Rockville.

They out in Frederick Co. too.

I heard stories about 18 St being in B'more.

Anybody know if that's true?

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » January 22nd, 2009, 2:51 pm

YaHussain81 wrote:Yeah, I live off New Hampshire in the TP/LP area and MS everywhere. Mostly they beef with STC (Street Thug Criminals) and VL (Vatos Locos).

I didn't know about any Diesiocheros here, though. If that's true, things could go from bad to worse in a hearbeat. Any area that's got both 18 & MS could turn into a warzone just like that.

MS is deep in MoCo and northern PG.

Especially Langley Park, Adelphi, Hyattsville, Takoma Park (not Maple Ave, though), Silver Spring, Wheaton, Glenmont, Aspen Hill, Hillandale and White Oak.

But they also in Gaithersburg, Beltsville, Greenbelt, Laurel and Rockville.

They out in Frederick Co. too.

I heard stories about 18 St being in B'more.

Anybody know if that's true?
18th street gang is lokated in woodlawn,md i know because they r down the street from my mom's hood the hang off of south rollin road. they are big in numbers and are only about money and hit ups not no beef especially with the blacks.i've seen ms13 tagz off off route 4o in baltimore they are here too kloser then most of us think.

LyteFreddie
What city do you live in now?: Fredrock

Unread post by LyteFreddie » January 29th, 2009, 2:23 pm

356str wrote:18th street gang is lokated in woodlawn,md i know because they r down the street from my mom's hood the hang off of south rollin road. they are big in numbers and are only about money and hit ups not no beef especially with the blacks.i've seen ms13 tagz off off route 4o in baltimore they are here too kloser then most of us think.
U right but MS13 a lot more heavy then 18th Street in Fred. Woodlawn/HIckory Hills/Hunters Glen, the Waveryly area in general and Hillcrest. MS the only mexican gangs that fuck with black niggas but they dont really beef, they jump niggas when they caught walkin round dolo or not deep. my TTP homie punk'd a MS nigga out for tryna tag MS 13 on the McDonalds out 40. All n all, mexican gangs aint a factor. Only in Hillcrest and thats not really the case anymore

kulprt

Unread post by kulprt » May 13th, 2009, 8:07 am

A total of nine people arrested for killing a teen for knowing and hanging out with ms-13. All are or have ties to 18 st. this happen in Gaithersburg, md in Jan. 2009

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » May 22nd, 2009, 1:49 am

MS pretty much hassles other salvadorans.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

Unread post by soljakid » May 28th, 2009, 1:24 pm

be alotta tags out bmore county jail thats ms-13. i know that for a fact.

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » July 24th, 2009, 10:48 am

eMachine wrote:MS pretty much hassles other salvadorans.
Yep.

MS now and again beefs with 18st but those are basically Salvadorans too. They go to jail quick because the gringos out here don't like noisy Latinos and think everyone brown is illegal anyway.

I know they're in MoCo, a little PG, Frederick, and Balto-City on the SE side and also in Brooklyn. They also have some peeps in Pigtown but those are Guatemalans. They do weight for the locals to make money.

The east coast is very different from the west. You work and keep the fuck quiet about other stuff or the gringos will send the police after your ass. Or the Russians ( to include the Russian Jews and Irish) will kill your whole family for attracting attention.

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » July 24th, 2009, 10:54 am

You have to understand something about the east, the original money and the original families (going back to the Mayflower) are here. They can't stand anyone not of British pure white decent. They are the real power families. They hate Italians, they hate Irish, they hate Jews. they like Africans but not African Americans, and the they definitely hate mixed mestizo Latinos.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 8:24 pm

I KNOW 18 IS DEEP IN MARYLAND,SPREAD OUT,THEYRE DEEP IN MASSACHUSETTS TO

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » September 1st, 2009, 2:23 pm

MS-13 is in baltimore but they are not deep and are not really on the radar they are not making any major moves as far as I know

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

TO CHRISTIANS!!

Unread post by soljakid » September 5th, 2009, 5:58 pm

Look, people, have you ever noticed how things get worse and worse? Its, not getting better, only worse... things arent going to change until Jesus comes back, believe that. If you know that GOD IS REAL, DO NOT FORGET THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL TOO. To those reading this, hopefully you believe in the one true God in heaven.. And hopefully you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour. Know that Jesus was God's son. Know that Jesus was God in the flesh. Know that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, so that through Him you could be forgiven. Know that God raised him from the dead three days later. Love him. Pray and let God know that you believe, and that you love Jesus. Okay... Im trying to think of the best way to say this... Now, you know how theres people in this world that trying to do God's work... at the same time there are satanist trying to do his work. and maybe you're like, 'yeah, so what? Bunch of dumb kids, or adults running around being stupid. Not affecting me.'. IMAGINE THIS, tho... satanist being MUCH more organized then you think... SO organized, in fact, they're pulling strings in the government, ACTUALLY CONTROLLING THE GOVERNMENT... okay, look, people, there IS such a group... maybe youve heard of ILLUMINATI?

Tupac spoke on them.. i think that they might have killed him because of that. I think Michael Jackson was trying to let some people know.. now he's dead. prodigy.. immortal technique.. they have both spoken about them. i think prodigy and immortal technique PLAY like their against them, but really are with them..

Notice how the entertainment industry seems to try to promote sinful things so much? MORE AND MORE.. THEY ALSO USE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES THAT MANY ARENT AWARE OF. In movies, TV shows, MUSIC, video games, EVEN CARTOONS THAT KIDS ARE WATCHING..THE ILLUMINATI WANT TO GET YOU AWAY FROM GOD. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THEY DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS.HIGH LEVEL 'FREE MASONS' work with these illuminati. They are satanic. JAY Z, and MANY OTHER RAPPERS/MOVIE ACTORS, PEOPLE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY are FREE MASONS. basically YOU DONT GET ANYWHERE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED. whether the person involved realises it or not.. but MANY DO. MUSIC IS A POWERFUL TOOL. ILLUMINATI HAVE BEEN USING MUSIC TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE BACK IN THE 70's, maybe earlier, TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE NEGATIVELY... LIKE ROCK MUSIC WAS A HUGE WAY FOR THEM TO GET A HOLD OF A LOT OF PEOPLE. THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF ROCK STARS SELLING THEIR SOULS FOR FAME. LITERALLY. ITS NOT A JOKE. RAP STARS HAVE EVEN TALKED ABOUT THIS IN THEIR SONGS CONCERNING THEMSELVES. As the rap scene moved in, the Devil started working heavily through that. They trying to brain wash people. THEY ARE ALSO STARTING TO REALLY JUST THROW THIS STUFF IN PEOPLES FACES, AND STILL MANY ARE NOT REALIZING.

Maybe some of you have heard Chris Browns new song 'Fallen Angel'... LISTEN to THE LYRICS. Its about Satan. Jay Z has a song called 'Lucifer'. YOU CAN PLAY SONGS BACKWARDS AND HEAR MESSAGES IN THEM. I dont know if anybody has any type of audio player on their computer to do it, but if so.. GO AHEAD, SEE FOR YOURSELF. THESE ILLUMINATI HAVE BEEN CONTROLLING OUR PRESIDENTS FOR SOME TIME NOW. Our government is working toward a NEW WORLD ORDER with other power structures in different countrys. IT IS NOT FAR OFF. SWINE FLU scares, 9/11 (An inside job by the government.), the war in Iraq... it's all part of a conspiracy. this might sound crazy, but it's real. Notice all this 'urban wear' with all symbols that people don't even know what it means? it's occult symbols a lot of it, and people don't realize. what's with the sudden explosion of all this 'skull wear' promoting death? they're pushing this stuff on people, and people are going along with it not realising what's really up, nor are they stopping to question the stuff. they just blow it off like 'oh, its just fashion.'. its MORE than that. CHECK THIS SITE OUT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/stayvigilant#play/favorites

LOOK AT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL REALIZE. AFTER YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEOS, YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH IF YOU WANT, OFF THE COMPUTER. THEM GETTING THIS NEW WORLD ORDER IS INEVITABLE. ITS BEEN PROPHESIZED IN REVELATIONS IN THE BIBLE.

PEOPLE, GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU IN A STREET GANG, LIVING A CRIMINAL LIFE OF SIN.. I BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE CAUGHT UP IN THAT WHOLE 'THUG MENTALITY', GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN BULL CRAP. I BROKE AWAY FROM IT. YOU CAN TOO. TRUST IN GOD. REMEMBER HE WANTS US TO DO GOOD, TO BE GOOD PEOPLE. THE MUSIC IS PLAYING A BIG PART IN NEGATIVELY INFLUINCING SO MANY PEOPLE. THE MOVIES.. TV SHOWS.. AND KNOW, THE MEDIA IS LIARS. THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT. ON IMPORTANT ISSUES THEY FEED THE PUBLIC HALF TRUTHS, STRAIGHT UP LIES. THESE BEEN ILLUMINATI HAVE BEEN AROUND A -LONG- TIME. THEY HAVE BEEN SETTING THINGS UP IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE IT'S BEEN ESTABLISHED. PLEASE, IF YOU DESIRE TO KNOW THE TRUTH WITH WHATS GOING ON ABOUT THIS STUFF, THEN CHECK THE SITE OUT!

http://www.youtube.com/user/stayvigilant#play/favorites

I TRULY BELIEVE THE END IS NEAR. WAKE YOURSELVES UP, PEOPLE! READ YOUR BIBLES! ASK GOD TO GUIDE YOU! DON'T LET THE EVIL INFLUENCES OF THE WORLD DRAW YOU AWAY FROM GOD!

IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS, OR MAYBE FAMILLY, THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THEN BRING THE GOSPEL TO THEM. TRY TO GET THEM TO BELIEVE. Heaven IS real, and SO IS HELL! I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WANT YOUR LOVED ONES GOING TO HELL!

Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » September 27th, 2009, 8:48 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they have some shit in south east baltimore near eastern ave.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 29th, 2009, 2:08 am

yo, dude, check out my youtube page at
http://www.youtube.com/user/stayvigilant

check out the playlist 'the industry', also the 'RAP/R&B ILLUMINATI - FREE MASON - NWO RELATED' one. then take it from there. might open your eyes to some serious shit thats goin, dude.

JRuane
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Frederick

Unread post by JRuane » November 9th, 2009, 12:27 pm

Amen!!!