WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2004, 10:20 am

hey casper, what's up with that whiteboy that went down for smokin the williams sister? was he anybody, or was he just a tag along?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 5th, 2006, 7:46 am

Bump

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 30th, 2006, 9:21 pm

I remember a rumour that the dude from SSCC that did that was new to the set, but that might be wrong. Doubt he was anybody yet.

In the pen, if you white, and you ride with your B or C set, you get brazy amounts of respect.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 31st, 2006, 1:53 am

stateraised2000 wrote:i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...
Ive always made sure that anyone Im riding with is clean so that shit never happens and if I ever get a phone call about someone needing a ride I hit them up for gas money everytime, so if someone is trying to just use you for the car or alcohol its through.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 31st, 2006, 2:10 am

PS, IM not a Crip/ or Blood or gang affiliated, Im just talking in general

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » December 31st, 2006, 8:08 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
:lol:

That shit can apply even if the black dudes arent even in a gang.

lol

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 31st, 2006, 10:17 am

looneytunes1 wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.

That shit can apply even if the black dudes arent even in a gang.

lol

LOLL...

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 8th, 2007, 4:17 pm

i know white boys that'll slump people over that "ur white in a black gang" noise. i know a kouple who buck in broad day, race cant examplify/catagorize a dudes heart

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » April 13th, 2007, 11:09 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:i know white boys that'll slump people over that "ur white in a black gang" noise. i know a kouple who buck in broad day, race cant examplify/catagorize a dudes heart
true. where im from, over 95% of the population is mexican n some talk shxt about white ppl but ive met more than a handful of white boys who were born n raised in this area n put it down to the fullest

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 12:32 am

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:57 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, what? Huh? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with. In cali, when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the fall for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have seen it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first, just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

Tatta
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:20 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a few white dudes hang with black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets but behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be sacraficed on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long...expendable in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint one of them.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:33 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...

some real shit here these dudes posted a while ago ........read it well

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Unread post by SlicedAlone » July 15th, 2008, 8:15 pm

There was a white crip in Soledad in the Bakersfield Car who seemed to be respected.

vojta36
What city do you live in now?: RnJ

Re: WHITE CRIPZ AND BLOODZ

Unread post by vojta36 » July 22nd, 2008, 8:19 am

Invincible wrote:Do the white/asian/mexican cripps/bloods in prison hang with the other members or their own race?
for exa,ple bloods in czech rep. are double-raced-gang
they are "kwaito" (black ppl) and white.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 22nd, 2008, 12:26 pm

THERE ARE SOME TRUE OG WHITES FOLKS IN THE Bs N Cs HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI, THAT BEEN DOING THERE THING ON THE STREETS WITH THE BEST OF THEM...AS FOR THE RACE THING IN JAIL...IN COUNTY THEY WILL JUMP ON THE Bs OR Cs CAR FROM WHAT EVER AREA THEY ARE COMMING FROM, BUT UP STATE IN PRISON THEY BETTER REUP OR THERE OWN RACE WILL TAKE THEM OUT.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » July 25th, 2008, 7:04 am

ANY WHITE CRIP OR BLOOD SHOULD GET SMASHED CAUSE HES A FUCKIN RACE TRAITOR.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 25th, 2008, 9:35 am

MadIP wrote:ANY WHITE CRIP OR BLOOD SHOULD GET SMASHED CAUSE HES A FUCKIN RACE TRAITOR.
LOL THIS COMMING FROM A CHI TOWN DUDE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERNT ON THAT RACE SHIT YET?
ITS NOT THAT EASY HOMIE, HERE ITS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL AND IF YOUR A POOR WHITE FAMILY LIVING IN COMPTON OR SOUTH CENTRAL AND YOUR GETTING SMASHED ON MY MEXICANS OR OTHER BLACKS THAN IT WOULD BE SMART TO GET ON WITH THE Bs N Cs BUT ONLY IF YOUR REAL N PUT IN REAL WORK..LIKE I SAID BEFOR SOUTHERN CALIs GOT SOME DOWN ASS WHITE OGs THAT PUT IN WORK BUT ITS MORE N MORE UNCOMMON THESES DAYS...BUT THESE WHITE BOYS FROM NICE HOMES N GOOD FAMILYS THAT CLAIM CRIP FROM UTAH OR SOME OTHER WHITE BOY SPOT ARE SOME FAKE ASS WANNABES THAT NEED TO LEARN REAL QUICK.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » July 25th, 2008, 4:08 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
MadIP wrote:ANY WHITE CRIP OR BLOOD SHOULD GET SMASHED CAUSE HES A FUCKIN RACE TRAITOR.
LOL THIS COMMING FROM A CHI TOWN DUDE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERNT ON THAT RACE SHIT YET?
ITS NOT THAT EASY HOMIE, HERE ITS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL AND IF YOUR A POOR WHITE FAMILY LIVING IN COMPTON OR SOUTH CENTRAL AND YOUR GETTING SMASHED ON MY MEXICANS OR OTHER BLACKS THAN IT WOULD BE SMART TO GET ON WITH THE Bs N Cs BUT ONLY IF YOUR REAL N PUT IN REAL WORK..LIKE I SAID BEFOR SOUTHERN CALIs GOT SOME DOWN ASS WHITE OGs THAT PUT IN WORK BUT ITS MORE N MORE UNCOMMON THESES DAYS...BUT THESE WHITE BOYS FROM NICE HOMES N GOOD FAMILYS THAT CLAIM CRIP FROM UTAH OR SOME OTHER WHITE BOY SPOT ARE SOME FAKE ASS WANNABES THAT NEED TO LEARN REAL QUICK.
YOU ARE STUPID, PERIOD. IF YOU HAVE TO GROW UP IN A BLACK HOOD OR MEXICAN HOOD DONT EVER JOIN A BLACK GANG OR MEXICAN GANG, THEY WILL USE YOU AND SHIT THOSE CRIPS ARE STRAIGHT ANTI WHITE, SO WHAT THEY GONNA TELL YOU KILL THAT WHITE WHEN UR WHITE, THATS GOIN AGAINST UR OWN, A WHITE JOININ ANY NON WHITE GANG IS A RACE TRAITOR AND DESERVES TO GET SHOT. IF U GET FRONT BY THOSE NIGS THEN MOVE TO ANOTHER AREA.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 25th, 2008, 7:21 pm

MadIP wrote:
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
YOU ARE STUPID, PERIOD. IF YOU HAVE TO GROW UP IN A BLACK HOOD OR MEXICAN HOOD DONT EVER JOIN A BLACK GANG OR MEXICAN GANG, THEY WILL USE YOU AND SHIT THOSE CRIPS ARE STRAIGHT ANTI WHITE, SO WHAT THEY GONNA TELL YOU KILL THAT WHITE WHEN UR WHITE, THATS GOIN AGAINST UR OWN, A WHITE JOININ ANY NON WHITE GANG IS A RACE TRAITOR AND DESERVES TO GET SHOT. IF U GET FRONT BY THOSE NIGS THEN MOVE TO ANOTHER AREA.
LOL IM STUPID HOMIE? IM FROM THE LAND WHERE CRIPS N BLOODS FIRST SHOWD UP, THERE OG SPOT I HAVE KNOW MANY Cs N Bs IN MY LIFE FROM THEM LIVING IN MY VARRIO.IM FROM SOUTHERN CALI I KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE BLOODS N CRIPS THERE NOT ON THAT HATE A WHITE MAN SHIT THERE ON HATE A WHITE MAN WITH POWER SHIT HOMIE LIKE ANYOTHER REAL VATO YOU EARN RESPECT IT DONT MATTER THE COLOR HOMIE MAKING MONEY N HOLDN DOWN THE HOOD KNOWS NO COLOR,TRUE NOW ITS A DIFFERENT GAME NOW WHITES ARE ON THE MOVE HERE...BLOODS N CRIPS DONT RECUIRT THEM MUCH ANYMORE BUT LIKE I SAID THE OGs DONE THERE WORK LIKE ANYOTHER REAL G, ITS THESE WHITE SUBURBAN KIDS THAT SEEN IT ON A RAP VIDEO N THOUGHT THEY COULD TRY IT OUT THOSE ARE THE FAKES HOMEBOY...LIKE I SAID HOMIE ALL CRIP OR BLOOD GANG IN LA HAS HAD TO HAVE 1 OR 2 REAL WHITE GUYS DOWN FOR THERE SHIT.

SlickRiku
What city do you live in now?: Vittu

Unread post by SlickRiku » July 26th, 2008, 6:31 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 26th, 2008, 7:03 pm

^LOL...THOSE ARE SOME HARDCORE Gs RIGHT THERE.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 27th, 2008, 2:54 am

HAHAHA THATS SOME TRUE CRIPS RIGHT THERE HOMMIE!!! LOL @ this shit man. "Fuck Bloods" These cats have way to much time on there hands, but that shits funny as all hell.

R30LLIN30CRIPK
What city do you live in now?: KILLAQUEENS NYC

Unread post by R30LLIN30CRIPK » July 27th, 2008, 12:03 pm

THERE ARE WHITE PPL IN ALMOST EVERY GANG THATS FACT BUT ITS HARDER 4 A WHITE BOY TO GET IN THEN A NICCA OF THE RACE THAT STARTED THE GANG.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 27th, 2008, 3:52 pm

R30LLIN30CRIPK wrote:THERE ARE WHITE PPL IN ALMOST EVERY GANG THATS FACT BUT ITS HARDER 4 A WHITE BOY TO GET IN THEN A NICCA OF THE RACE THAT STARTED THE GANG.

EY HOMIE CAN I ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR NAME? ARE YOU FROM ROLLIN 30s CRIP? IF SO WHY PUT A K IN THE END THATS A DISS?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 27th, 2008, 7:33 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
R30LLIN30CRIPK wrote:THERE ARE WHITE PPL IN ALMOST EVERY GANG THATS FACT BUT ITS HARDER 4 A WHITE BOY TO GET IN THEN A NICCA OF THE RACE THAT STARTED THE GANG.

EY HOMIE CAN I ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR NAME? ARE YOU FROM ROLLIN 30s CRIP? IF SO WHY PUT A K IN THE END THATS A DISS?

piru killa I gues since he cant cross out the p.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 8th, 2008, 11:59 am

THIS POST IS A WASTE, WHITE CRIPS ARE A NONSENSE, IT MEANS SELLIN OUR OWN PEOPLE, A DISGRACE TO THE WHITE RACE AND A SHOT IN THE CHEST.
SO WE ALL KNOW ALL THIS CASES OF CRIPS KILLIN WHITE PEOPLE SO WHAT WILL THE WHITE CRIP DO, KILL EM TOO ? IS JUST STUPID, AND WITH THE POST ABOVE ITS TRUE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS THEY WILL BLAME THE WHITE BOY EVERY CHANCE THEY GET, SO YOU GOTTA BE RETARDED TO BEIN A WHITE BOY AND JOININ THE CRIPS.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 8th, 2008, 3:03 pm

MadIP wrote:THIS POST IS A WASTE, WHITE CRIPS ARE A NONSENSE, IT MEANS SELLIN OUR OWN PEOPLE, A DISGRACE TO THE WHITE RACE AND A SHOT IN THE CHEST.
SO WE ALL KNOW ALL THIS CASES OF CRIPS KILLIN WHITE PEOPLE SO WHAT WILL THE WHITE CRIP DO, KILL EM TOO ? IS JUST STUPID, AND WITH THE POST ABOVE ITS TRUE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS THEY WILL BLAME THE WHITE BOY EVERY CHANCE THEY GET, SO YOU GOTTA BE RETARDED TO BEIN A WHITE BOY AND JOININ THE CRIPS.
YOU DONT LIVE HERE SO YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT GOES DOWN HERE HOMIE...AND CRIPS DONT KILL WHITE THEY KILL OTHERE CRIPS N BLOODS.

BeanIExRIV
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by BeanIExRIV » August 20th, 2008, 10:51 pm

Yeh shits a lot different out here. I mean granted, if a whiteboys claimin crips or bloods and goes to the pinta, he might get handled by the AB or another white prison gang for being in a white gang on the streets. But there are whites in black gangs, its all about surroundings. A poor white family livin in the shitholes of LA cant just pick up and move when they want cause they get hit up by the minorities in the area. IF it was that easy you think they'd be livin in the ghettos? If you cant beat em join em is how the saying goes right? I mean there aint too many white supremist gangs to join in compton or south central LA, so they have very few outlets and choices out there. It may be shund upon but if they put it work and get respect thats all that matters. Quit being so dumb

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 21st, 2008, 4:05 pm

AND ? IF YOU HAVE TO GROW IN A BLACK GHETTO YOU CAN GET A JOB TRY TO MOVE UR FAMILY, BUT JOININ A BLACK GANG IS THE DUMBEST CHOICE U CAN EVER MAKE, I THINK I SAID IT ALL.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 22nd, 2008, 9:31 am

lol@madip. You think people who bang just go around set shopping looking to join whatever has the coolest name or whatever?

If a white guy grows up in the area, kicks it with those guys, holds them down, vice versa, why wouldn't he roll with them? Just because of a difference in his skin pigment? lol fuck outta here clown.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 22nd, 2008, 2:28 pm

SHUT UP CLOWN, IT AINT AS SIMPLE AS YOU PUT IT, BUT GIVIN UR LIFE FOR A BUNCH OF NI***** THAT WONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GET LOCKED UP THEN, IT AINT THE SMARTEST MOVE, AND YOU BECOME A TARGET OF THE AB OR EME IN PRISON. HAHA

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 23rd, 2008, 8:42 am

MadIP wrote:SHUT UP CLOWN, IT AINT AS SIMPLE AS YOU PUT IT, BUT GIVIN UR LIFE FOR A BUNCH OF NI***** THAT WONT GIVE A fu-- IF YOU GET LOCKED UP THEN, IT AINT THE SMARTEST MOVE, AND YOU BECOME A TARGET OF THE AB OR EME IN PRISON. HAHA
No, I think it IS that simple. You're really the last person who should be trying to make things sound more complicated tho, no offense.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 23rd, 2008, 2:45 pm

Azure9920 wrote:lol@madip. You think people who bang just go around set shopping looking to join whatever has the coolest name or whatever?

If a white guy grows up in the area, kicks it with those guys, holds them down, vice versa, why wouldn't he roll with them? Just because of a difference in his skin pigment? lol fu-- outta here clown.
REAL SHIT YOUR RAISED WHERE YOUR RAISED. AINT NO HOOD HOPN IF YOUR FROM THE HOOD N WANT TO LIVE THAT GANGSTER LIFE YOU GET INTO WHAT HOOD YOU LIVE IN NOT WHATS THE MORE POPULAR OR COOLER...ITS ABOUT SURVIVAL.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 23rd, 2008, 2:51 pm

AND HOW A WHITE BOY IS GONNA SURVIVE IN PRISON DOIN LIFE ? HAHAHA FUCKIN LAME YOU GOTTA BE A MENTALLY CHALLENGED WHITE BOY TO DARE JOIN A BLACK GANG APART FROM BEIN TREATED AS SHIT EVERY DAY BUT GETTIN SNITCHED, AZURE YOU ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED IN THEHOODUP.COM NOW U REP CRIP AN DBLOOD AND IN ANOTHER FORUM U WAS REPPIN SURENO, FUCKING FRAUD.