Weakest Crip and Blood Gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Weakest Crip and Blood Gangs

Unread post by gekapone » July 23rd, 2008, 3:38 pm

I was wondering what crip/bloods you give no respect to or you really dont think put in work

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: Weakest Crip and Blood Gangs

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 27th, 2008, 11:52 pm

my guess is 102 raymonds and how they got 70% stole on by the cmgs

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 28th, 2008, 11:55 am

robisgangsta1 wrote:my guess is 102 raymonds and how they got 70% stole on by the cmgs
On that other site you have an account saying you're a Raymond...lol, where does the guessing come along?

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 12:05 pm

im not a raymond wtf who r u. im not in a gang at all.i live in cle

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 28th, 2008, 12:32 pm

robisgangsta1 wrote:im not a raymond wtf who r u. im not in a gang at all.i live in cle
Robisgangsta1- Ask all sorts of questions about Kelly Park, who they beefing with, etc, then out of nowhere Crippinisfun comes along claiming KPCC...hmm.
ricecrispy1- You claiming to be a Raymond but not knowing that Rice Crispy is a diss name for them.
Crippinisfun- Claims KPCC, asks the same stupid questions you do, in the same manner.

(On a topic ricecrispy started about KP)

Azure- Didn't you already ask this ROB?
RiceCrispy- Yeah no replies.

In another thread RiceCrispy created about, surprise surprise Kelly Park, he claims he's a 120 raymond crip.

Interestingly enough you also claim to be from Chicago on the RiceCrispy account. "im going there this year im new lol going to 10th grade transfered from chicago. can u just anwser question"

After claiming to be a Raymond from Gardena on your RiceCrispy acc, a real citizen of Gardena completely g checked you on your shit. I guess googlemaps isn't much help when you're dealing with real guys from the block lol.

In yet another topic you created about Kelly Park(See a theme yet)
Azure: I thought you were down with Nhood 151?
Rob- i am just wanna no about kpcc.

That's just the shit I felt like digging up....

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
robisgangsta1 wrote:im not a raymond wtf who r u. im not in a gang at all.i live in cle
Robisgangsta1- Ask all sorts of questions about Kelly Park, who they beefing with, etc, then out of nowhere Crippinisfun comes along claiming KPCC...hmm.
ricecrispy1- You claiming to be a Raymond but not knowing that Rice Crispy is a diss name for them.
Crippinisfun- Claims KPCC, asks the same stupid questions you do, in the same manner.

(On a topic ricecrispy started about KP)

Azure- Didn't you already ask this ROB?
RiceCrispy- Yeah no replies.

In another thread RiceCrispy created about, surprise surprise Kelly Park, he claims he's a 120 raymond crip.

Interestingly enough you also claim to be from Chicago on the RiceCrispy account. "im going there this year im new lol going to 10th grade transfered from chicago. can u just anwser question"

After claiming to be a Raymond from Gardena on your RiceCrispy acc, a real citizen of Gardena completely g checked you on your shit. I guess googlemaps isn't much help when you're dealing with real guys from the block lol.

In yet another topic you created about Kelly Park(See a theme yet)
Azure: I thought you were down with Nhood 151?
Rob- i am just wanna no about kpcc.

That's just the shit I felt like digging up....[/quotenever been to chicago. or gardena or compton. so idk wat u talkin about. i dont no any from compton. dont where u get dis stuff from anyways. the only sites im on is dis and myspace.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 12:37 pm

i no somebody named ricecrispy1 and ive been to a site calle thehoodup and i was gonna use the user robisgangsta1 but it was taken so i would of been at that web. but since the user was taken i came here. and i seen those post before. i no alot of ppl from that site but never created an account

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 28th, 2008, 12:39 pm

You know perfectly well what I'm talking about, don't try and play this off lol. You're a joke. Yeah, you're on myspace.....that's probably why the myspace link you put on here is the same one you threw on the other site too....

Seriously Rob, robisgangsta1 isn't a very common name, what are the chances someone from the same location claiming to be the same age, on the same set/knowing people from the same sets, being the same typa little kid, etc etc? It's you, you can't even lie about it.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 12:41 pm

actually yeah it is i used robisgangsta1 it the same as my myspace url add me lmfao i wont accept. and i was gonna be robisgangsta6 or godfather but they we taken . and i no its not

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 28th, 2008, 12:42 pm

Still shakin my head....

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 12:46 pm

like i said robbie is my cousin he freakin lied to u he is youtube.com/robisgangsta1 and the robisgangsta1 and thehoodup like i said i would of used that user on that web but my cuz stole it! so i came here!

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 1:03 pm

message me so we can finsh talking there i dont wanan take up the forum with are conversation

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 28th, 2008, 1:03 pm

lol....you want to PM me so I can stop putting your shit out there on this site too.

You're a flake.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 1:09 pm

no actually realy dont care but if u read the rules we are posting off topic and we will be both banned and ip banned and i dont wanna be banned thats why.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » July 28th, 2008, 2:28 pm

The weakest where im at gotta be Queen St.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 4:13 pm

queen st isnt realy weak but they aint real active like centinla park fam havnt heard much of em. nor ducky hood.
but i say the weakest is 102 raymonds and hard times i have to say and maybe tcg bone idk aobut nut

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 29th, 2008, 6:50 am

Azure9920 wrote:lol....you want to PM me so I can stop putting your shit out there on this site too.

You're a flake.
lmao

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 29th, 2008, 12:20 pm

lboogie wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:lol....you want to PM me so I can stop putting your shit out there on this site too.

You're a flake.
lmao
ima flake aint least i aint fruity and a stalker u the one going to every single one of my post nigga

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 30th, 2008, 7:00 am

lmao did you pm dude yet.....fucking weirdo.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 30th, 2008, 3:22 pm

yeah he seem no answer no more but w/e lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 30th, 2008, 6:30 pm

lboogie wrote:lmao did you pm dude yet.....#%@&#%@ weirdo.
Yeah, he pm'd me and admitted to all the shit.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 31st, 2008, 6:44 am

lmao

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 31st, 2008, 12:00 pm

Im going to stay on topic,

1. Queen St Bloods - Lost alot of soilders against the IF vs QS war and Police stepups on their old dope operations.

2. Raymonds 102 - They have lost more than 70% of there turf to other gangs CRAMMING thereselves on the Century border of Inglewood.

3. Imperial Village Crip - WAY WAY outta site. You barely see them, but if you do is gonna be in the same cramp area ( Century ) in mostly MOTELS hiding out, but they arent that active on Imperial no more for the simple fact 5 different Police deparetments that meet up on Imperial, ( Hawthrone PD, Inglewood PD, Lennox Sherriff's, LAPD and Highway Patrol (They just eneded there 90 day contract with the city of inglewood so they are kinda back to regular Highway Patrols.

4. Beebop Bloods (Watts) - One of the smallest in watts they have one proclaimed project (The pink buildings) on Central and 90th. They can get 1-20 strong but in WATTS you need to atleast have 30-40 heads ready to go.

5. Van Ness Gangsta Bloods - Is it just me or 54th and Van Ness is a Ghostown? Even though ive heard of them making noise with the 60's and 40's but they always get smashed on 5 minutes later. I think the VNG's got old heads but they aint making to much noise out there in S/C LA. Now, Inglewood, they got a few heads but I dont think they be off Hyde Park (Inglewood) no more.

6. Shotgun Crip - The Shotguns always were a joke, Ive lived in there hood awhile back and THEY MAKE NO NOISE AT ALL!!!!!!! They really aint got nobody thats gonna drive to gardena just to smash on Shotguns. You can see signs of the Shotguns at the Liguor Store over there on 135th and Crenshaw back in that area. Alot of G's from Shotguns are Fiens, my dad had knocked one out for trynna make a crack deal on his street. Of course NOTHING happened lol.

7. 52 Bishop Bloods - Not active at all like they used to be.

8. Dont wanna finish.

100. Bloods and Crips in the Torrance/Harbor City Area - Have lost all respect because the TORRANCE FLATS are out there fucking em up. They even manage to setup a historical "NO BLACK ZONE" for years on RUNNING.

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 31st, 2008, 1:00 pm

How active is Cedar Block Piru? I heard they lost alot of numbers and are real small now but do they make any noise? Have they ever been considered a real presence in compton?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 31st, 2008, 2:33 pm

SmoshBro wrote:How active is Cedar Block Piru? I heard they lost alot of numbers and are real small now but do they make any noise? Have they ever been considered a real presence in compton?
From what I've heard Cedars are small and not really bangers just a hustle click. They go behind FT when things get big.

iamomes

Unread post by iamomes » August 3rd, 2008, 2:13 am

Azure9920 wrote:You know perfectly well what I'm talking about, don't try and play this off lol. You're a joke. Yeah, you're on myspace.....that's probably why the myspace link you put on here is the same one you threw on the other site too....

Seriously Rob, robisgangsta1 isn't a very common name, what are the chances someone from the same location claiming to be the same age, on the same set/knowing people from the same sets, being the same typa little kid, etc etc? It's you, you can't even lie about it.
hahaha rob just got exposed! hahahaha

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 4th, 2008, 3:41 pm

iamomes wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:You know perfectly well what I'm talking about, don't try and play this off lol. You're a joke. Yeah, you're on myspace.....that's probably why the myspace link you put on here is the same one you threw on the other site too....

hahaha rob just got exposed! hahahaha
exposed w/e

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 21st, 2008, 11:13 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
SmoshBro wrote:How active is Cedar Block Piru? I heard they lost alot of numbers and are real small now but do they make any noise? Have they ever been considered a real presence in compton?
From what I've heard Cedars are small and not really bangers just a hustle click. They go behind FT when things get big.
cedars hmm not realy to... the main gangs i hear now from compton that are pirus are tree top and fruit town. but the pirus im kinda wondering is mostly
lime hood
cross alantic
and espcially butler block lol

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 21st, 2008, 11:17 pm

youngspade wrote:Im going to stay on topic,

1. Queen St Bloods - Lost alot of soilders against the IF vs QS war and Police stepups on their old dope operations.

2. Raymonds 102 - They have lost more than 70% of there turf to other gangs CRAMMING thereselves on the Century border of Inglewood.

3. Imperial Village Crip - WAY WAY outta site. You barely see them, but if you do is gonna be in the same cramp area ( Century ) in mostly MOTELS hiding out, but they arent that active on Imperial no more for the simple fact 5 different Police deparetments that meet up on Imperial, ( Hawthrone PD, Inglewood PD, Lennox Sherriff's, LAPD and Highway Patrol (They just eneded there 90 day contract with the city of inglewood so they are kinda back to regular Highway Patrols.

4. Beebop Bloods (Watts) - One of the smallest in watts they have one proclaimed project (The pink buildings) on Central and 90th. They can get 1-20 strong but in WATTS you need to atleast have 30-40 heads ready to go.

5. Van Ness Gangsta Bloods - Is it just me or 54th and Van Ness is a Ghostown? Even though ive heard of them making noise with the 60's and 40's but they always get smashed on 5 minutes later. I think the VNG's got old heads but they aint making to much noise out there in S/C LA. Now, Inglewood, they got a few heads but I dont think they be off Hyde Park (Inglewood) no more.

6. Shotgun Crip - The Shotguns always were a joke, Ive lived in there hood awhile back and THEY MAKE NO NOISE AT ALL!!!!!!! They really aint got nobody thats gonna drive to gardena just to smash on Shotguns. You can see signs of the Shotguns at the Liguor Store over there on 135th and Crenshaw back in that area. Alot of G's from Shotguns are Fiens, my dad had knocked one out for trynna make a crack deal on his street. Of course NOTHING happened lol.

7. 52 Bishop Bloods - Not active at all like they used to be.

8. Dont wanna finish.

100. Bloods and Crips in the Torrance/Harbor City Area - Have lost all respect because the TORRANCE FLATS are out there #%@&#%@ em up. They even manage to setup a historical "NO BLACK ZONE" for years on RUNNING.
heard that raymond where just blasted at by cmgs and like basically all died but i dont no about the turf. shotguns i agree with ya i mean they got nicesize hood and all but lol they aint doing nuthin.
queen street.. lmfao only thing that reminds em of queens treet is dey beef with ifb and mack 10 lol. but i know queen street is strugglin but they gonna keep it cool ...
52 bishops hmm idks lol. bebopp acutally i heard that they were real active but they numbers where liek 40 to 50 ppl.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 21st, 2008, 11:28 pm

idk if avenue piru is a weak gang but i know they aint makin much noise now. i heard avenues use to have some beefin with nhp. anywho that doesnt matter

doty block and weirdos. hmm lol . i heard dotys are trying to pull back together and i heard lots of weirdos went to cmg or sumthin but weirdos is also doin the same but right now i think dotys may be doing better.....

104th hardtimes? i mean lol havnt heard from then since the 90s..

o wat about watergate i almost think they inactive

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 22nd, 2008, 9:23 am

robisgangsta1 wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
cedars hmm not realy to... the main gangs i hear now from compton that are pirus are tree top and fruit town. but the pirus im kinda wondering is mostly
lime hood
cross alantic
and espcially butler block lol
lol, what about Lueders? WS? MOB? Damn rob....

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 22nd, 2008, 9:25 am

lol i know worry about lueders and mob... o yeah lol hmm maybe hollyhood lol.