W/S 83 Gangsters

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

W/S 83 Gangsters

Unread post by Jinky08 » June 27th, 2008, 6:44 am

A was lookin on google maps and you can see LA gangs on it and it says the Eight Trey dropped the crip card ?

The Eight-Trey Gangster's consist of six subsets, Northside, Southside, Deep Southside, Original Westside, Far Westside, and Back Westside. There main rival is with the Rollin 60's Crips and any other gang that falls under the NHC, Rollin car, there also feuding with other Gangster Crips (42nd, 43rd, 87th, 97th, and 98th). They have since stop claiming Crip and are now pushing CK. They have made a peace alliance with former rival Inglewood Family Gang to take on the Rollin 60's.

Anyone know if this is true ?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Re: W/S 83 Gangsters

Unread post by Jinky08 » June 27th, 2008, 6:56 am

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » June 28th, 2008, 3:42 am

that L.A map is pretty acurate but the compton map is fucked up
fruit town just goes to willobrook but more north till lucien st i guess
tree top goes down to compton blvd and to willobrook
cedar block aint nowhere east of wilmington
butler block aint even around here nomore
mob just goes the carlin st
same with cross atlantics they go to clark st
vtp aint till alondra..they go till 169st

we(kpcc) go to stoneacre ave
ducky hood aint even around nomore
latana block is too big...most of that turf belongs to rhscc
i dont think that nestor aves are still around
palmers aint north of compton blvd anymore...just west of willmington blvd
sbcc are till tucker st but they aint west of alameda..thats mexican turf
sscc are till cipress or myrrh st nowadays

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » July 15th, 2008, 1:58 am

The map is ok but some of it is wrong like no part of the eight tray hood touches century and we dont have a fierce rivalry with the nhp's the mafias dont either, they used to but it aint really poppin like that it's more like it's whatever but aint no gunplay no more.I had a couple scraps with the nhp's but it aint major at all. And aint no 95 kitchen crip you got the 87 kcg and the 95/97 compton avenues. The part that says 95 kitchen thats the hat gang hood.The villian hood goes to McKinley the 59 east coast hood is gone 59TH and compton all the way to central thats all F13.The 52 broadway hood does not go all the way to avalon south park is not in broadway hood thats avalon hood.The broadways stop at main maybe san pedro but they clicked up anyway so it dont matter.You forgot 99 watts mafia BUT FOR THE MOST PART ITS COOL

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 22nd, 2008, 8:27 pm

83's push gangster harder than they push crip.....alot of the younger new nikkaz aint even trippen on cuzzin....them nikkaz fuq with grape street tough.....and 83 cliked up with ifg....to push out the 90's 60's 40's 100's ...i be in 90 hood and i be seein some r50's r70 graffiti....aint met one of them nikkaz in my life tho

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » July 22nd, 2008, 8:53 pm

Yea we cool withe 83's I wouldnt say clicked up but we dont beef And they really do bang gangstas more than anything we still ck and hit up ck they dont really hit up bk they mostly just cross out the napps

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 23rd, 2008, 11:59 pm

lol niqqa now u know better...a few years ago ....a ton of peope seen ETF....as IN EIGHT TREY FAMILY.....

my nikka got ran up on well rolled upon.....in the car somebody shouted IFG...and ETG.....but he aint from 90's tho........I got a lil homie out here from IFGB...named teflon...u know him?

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » July 24th, 2008, 12:57 am

Thats the thing about it blood I never hit no shit like that up maybe some niggas I know some etg's we cool but I bang IFGB and nothin else when they start bangin the B then we really clicked up And I know teflon ask him about redflag from 77 he know me but the shit really got started when that nigga from 90's shot up st andrew's gym and killed a lil boy the boy had relatives from IF and 83 that was like 01 0r 02 I think the nigga name was dejay from 90's And we on them niggas they killed the homie 8-ball that was my nigga since high school

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » July 28th, 2008, 2:31 pm

niggas is NAPP BASHIN' in the wood!

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » July 28th, 2008, 5:28 pm

You already know my nigga

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 11:03 pm

8 trey lmfao . i heard in they battle with the 60s the 8 trays r being dumped on lol

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » July 29th, 2008, 12:25 am

robisgangsta1 wrote:8 trey lmfao . i heard in they battle with the 60s the 8 trays r being dumped on lol
The 60s got beefs from all angles tho dont sleep...ifg, etg, nhp, hoovers is all on e
m tuff

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 29th, 2008, 7:47 am

robisgangsta1 wrote:8 trey lmfao . i heard in they battle with the 60s the 8 trays r being dumped on lol
You heard? Nah, you read it....on this site.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 29th, 2008, 12:18 pm

azure yes i been no it. and r u stalking me lmfao i dont swing that way so stop following me around and being a pest.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 30th, 2008, 7:03 am

robisgangsta1 wrote:azure yes i been no it. and r u stalking me lmfao i dont swing that way so stop following me around and being a pest.
^^^ Is that you Mike89?

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » August 5th, 2008, 10:08 pm

all the 8-trays i know are pushing that gangsta be4 trays mess nowadays tuff. they ARE clicked up with the IF's to take on the 60's and any other Neighbors/rollin' gangs but i know for a fact they aint CK. the info on that map is wrong about that.

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 5th, 2008, 10:26 pm

Nah They Aint CK Cuhz, Them Niggas Still Rollin with Crip Niggas Cuhz, Whether ETGC or ETG I Still Laugh At Them Niggas Cuhz.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » August 6th, 2008, 12:27 am

People on the net make assumptions and make things up... of course they push gangsta, always have.. but its still Crip... the gangsta car was still Crips last time i checked. A cease fire or truce does not rid you of your seed; they have common enemies 60/90 and the trend is spreading throughout the county/city... its mostly napp bashers that are untied, then you have the n'hoods.. and u also have the Pueblos/Broadways/Avalons/ thing going.. the irony here is the common enemy of all the peace gangs are 0's...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 6th, 2008, 5:09 am

they aint official clicked up...they say itz a movement called "movin,groovin and suwoopin

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 6th, 2008, 8:44 am

@ allhood u gotta keep in mind to bro-bro that .....younger generation always sets the tone...b4 u were an og...u set the trend u feel me? my mom was class president @ washington high school and she told me @ one time she damn near got expelled for rockin an afro and ish like that...the trend moves ....bkuz the youngsters are the voice...they are the sentiment

I admittedly dont live in la anymore...but Im always off of 91st and gramercy...89th and manhattan place and my lil cuz like 22....he be tellin me all the ish that be goin on.....obviously he stay in 90 hood...but he know a gang of etg's too......and he also told me that ETG's pushin the gangster car tough...more so than that crip thing....

just in the early 90's there was no such thing as hoover criminals....and I dont remember them wearing orange...but I do know that @ one time they were the Hoover grovers or vice verca.......right now alot of people are fuqin with that Gangsters moving thing....u got to admit @ one time it was perhaps trendy to get put on or push the Rollin NHC ...now u got alot of Gangsters Movin groupies and an influx of bloods......

Sh*t just be changing.....Can u imagine a truce tho? like the La riots?...kuz man this killin is spillin over everywhere...maybe murders are down...but now u got skateboarders with burners and people getting killed who based on "lifestyle"...apperance....and "ethos" if u will...would have probably never gotten killed a generation or so ago

Anyhoo

" TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » August 6th, 2008, 9:10 am

^Agree 100%, but I disagree the 83GC dropped the C...

You may remember Oranges Cherries and Grapes... fads that didn't last...

Its hard to respect a gang that forms an alliance to the point of clicking up to form a new name...

At the end of the day, every set wants to be the hardest, not the sell out.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » August 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm

Alot of niggas just now speaking about us and the etg's being clicked up but we been cool for a minute on bloods And niggas sayin they dropped the C that shit aint true but they dont really bang the C they bang gangstas When we hit up we still write CK but they dont really dont hit up bk they just cross the napps out and about the pueblos clickin up with the avalons and broadways I dont like that shit because I be on the eastside alot in the blood stone villian hood I got homies from villians and swans too and basically the pueblos clicked up with crip hoods and beef with the villians and swans BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT I THINK ALL BLACK GANGS NEED TO STOP BEEFIN ON BLOODS NIGGA!!! THE ESES IS GETTIN DEEP BUT THAT SHIT AINT NEVER GONE HAPPEN SO FUCK IT

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 7th, 2008, 12:35 am

ok Im not sayin the etg's aint........crips.....they just on some gangster ish......... yo kevmacc.... I seen a pen flick of u on myspace.....I forget who's name but it was an old pen flick....i would never put it on this web site.....but u know my nikkaz big snoop and nutty D? from front hood? those my nikkaz....SNOOP = swole as fuQ.....

thats crazy how ish happens etgs vs 60's = created tons of beefs and alliances

but hands down 60's is deeper....by far.....

but @ gekapone....u should keep the dissin to yaself bro....this site aint about that.....black people are so powerful and influential....the devil loves us beefin

YA DIG?"

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » August 7th, 2008, 8:56 am

I didnt diss anyboby I said all black gangs need to get along

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 7th, 2008, 10:50 am

YP wrote:ok Im not sayin the etg's aint........crips.....they just on some gangster ish......... yo kevmacc.... I seen a pen flick of u on myspace.....I forget who's name but it was an old pen flick....i would never put it on this web site.....but u know my nikkaz big snoop and nutty D? from front hood? those my nikkaz....SNOOP = swole as fuQ.....

thats crazy how ish happens etgs vs 60's = created tons of beefs and alliances

but hands down 60's is deeper....by far.....

but @ gekapone....u should keep the dissin to yaself bro....this site aint about that.....black people are so powerful and influential....the devil loves us beefin

YA DIG?"

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Your a clown and should stop speaking on sixtys.

Snoop Dog lived on 6th Avenue his whole life, 6th Avenue is not in the Front of the Hood, he is not a Fronthood, he is an OG that just cliams Sixtys Period, no click , no side, his an Original Sixty.

And there is no nigga named Nutty "D" from Sixtys.

Big Nutty is on Death Row and been there for over a decade, i doubt you know him unless your his Pen Pal.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » August 7th, 2008, 8:09 pm

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 7th, 2008, 11:36 pm

lol @ xxx.....u riding my bumper.......u prolly a h8r...but i would come out there my nigg.....with some og homiez...and then that nikka gonna feel like u disrespectin him...sayin he aint 4rm 60'z ....he done hella time over ' a hood he aint from? hahahahaha

get @ ya boi...............

come on to the san bernardino pages too....and try to contradict what i type too......i never grew up in 60's but errybody and they damn mama got somebody that stay over there

i grew up in the 100's........more in the sox los hood, i went to cabrini..next door to winchells doughnuts ...and i went to southwest high (magnet school) for a brief moment and moved back to the ie...but believe a nikka went back to the city......but thank God the both of us are still alive....then again im puttin out too much info over the net

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 8th, 2008, 3:11 am

Big Nutty is on Death Row and been there for over a decade, i doubt you know him unless your his Pen Pal
lol
sayin he aint 4rm 60'z
He said he an original 60 that dont claim no cliques.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 9th, 2008, 9:31 am

THEY FRONT HOODZ BRO......THE INTERNET IS LIKE ......A DAYAM LEGO SET....AS LONG AS U GOT ENOUGH PIECES U CAN BUILD WHAT U WANT......

ANYHOO....IM BOUT TO PLAY IN THIS POKER TOURNEY......IM JUST LEARNIN THO

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » August 10th, 2008, 7:53 pm

I see Inglewood 13 write BK all day through inglewood... i wonder if they are going to beef with EtG next...

Weird how east side gangs dont like ETG/IFG clicking up, and the West Side ETG/IFG don't like the east side gangs clicking up......

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » August 12th, 2008, 5:57 pm

What eastside hoods u talikin about? B-dogs or rips Because im on the eastside all the time Im always in the villian hood and get nothin but love a few homies from swans stay over there too and its all love but the only issue I have with the pueblos is that they beef with the villians and swans and get along with avalons and broadways If they clicked up with them niggas to beef with a crip hood then its a difference to me maybe not nobody else but to me it is Like its no way we would click up with a crip hood to beef with other b-dogs that shit aint gone happen and alot of niggas is jumpin the gun saying we clicked up I mean u can believe what u want but its my hood so I no the biz we two different hoods we get along we cool with each u can say were allies I can be they hood with no problems its all gravy same thing for them in our hood we hate the same hoods we never really bumped heads just check the history we been right next door and never had major problems

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2008, 8:29 pm

At the end of the day, a Blood set and a Crip set squashed their problems to fight another Crip set.

If anything, the Inglewood Familys is a common and historic enemy to the Sixtys & 8 Trays.

The Sixtys & 8 Trays functioned as Crips together for years fighting and shooting at IFG's.

Even after the Split, the two sets still faught the Familys.

It was a 3-Way War.

the only history the Familys have with 8 Trays is War.

But its a new era, young rookies are the ones setting the rules of engagement.

The 1970's, 1980's, and early 1990's style of banging is Official Over.

This new scene is something else.