L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

Unread post by andrew » August 10th, 2008, 2:59 pm

you ever see the pics someone once posted of him and his homies?..........they look like some straight up lil wigger kids posin thowin signs and shit
wonder how they would stand up to some straight up woods

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 10th, 2008, 11:09 pm

lol en serio homie

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 11th, 2008, 12:30 am

andrew wrote:you ever see the pics someone once posted of him and his homies?..........they look like some straight up lil wigger kids posin thowin signs and shit
wonder how they would stand up to some straight up woods
NA BUT NOW I WOULD LIKE TO.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 11th, 2008, 7:57 am

ANDREW THE FAGGOT NEEDS TO GET BANNED IF THIS IS A GANG FORUM CAUSE HE AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH GANGS AND JUST SPREADIN BS, FUCK DENVER ANYWAY.
TO THAT FOOL YOU ARE FROM ONTARIO THAT AINT PASADENA EITHER, AND WELL IS TRUE I AINT BEEN IN THOSE LK HOODS, YOU CANT DENY THAT VIDEO WERE THEY IS REPPIN THE LATIN KINGS IN EAST LA, FOOLS HAVE CROWN TATTOS WITH LK TATS AND YOU SAY THEY AINT LATIN KINGS ? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CANT DENY WHATS OBVIOUS SO THOSE LATIN KINGS FROM EAST LA ARE LATIN KINGS EVEN IF THEY JUMPIN ON THE FAME, AND FOR THE ONES IN PASADENA YOU CAN KEEP FOR YOURSELF UR MADE UP STORIES CAUSE YOU CANT PROOVE THE SHIT U SAYIN EITHER, WHICH MEANS IS A FUCKIN LIE BECAUSE THEY WAS LISTED IN CHICAGOMOBS AS LK HOOD, AND THE FUNNY THING U SAY THEY AINT LK BUT THEY CALL THEMSELVES KING LOCO , JUST GIVE IT UP FUCKIN FRAUD, IF THEY SURENOS IS CAUSE THEY HAD NO CHOICE, BUT THEY REP LATIN KINGS AFTER THE CHICAGO GANG, BETWEEN THE FOOLS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT LIKE VINCE THE PRINCE AND THE SUCKERS THAT BE SPREADIN LIES LIKE DICER THIS FORUM IS STARTING TO SUCK

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » August 11th, 2008, 4:16 pm

what up with this forum?
I grew up in So. cali in the 80's I got I brother that is a Real O.G. from WSHCG74 If anybody know any real Hoovers in L.a maybe you can help me find him cuzz I can't get inside of the hoover forum.
As for vs. when i grew up in cali in the 80's: LA'S always had love for Chi never a beef.
And all cholos were not claim black killer. I used to run with cholos even asked to join once or twice. But some of them fools trip like they white bikers.
If anybody can get into the Hoovers forum can I get some aid and assist?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 13th, 2008, 1:41 am

lordwhizv wrote:young duice-you ready for that chicago cubs beat down of the albert PUTOS cardinals -just like the brew crew-gonna be swept right out of the race-can u say wild card -if your lucky-hahaha

u really love baseballl...i just got this symbol because it look raw....i might change it tho....had it since i first came here...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 13th, 2008, 11:39 am

i just realized that chicago had a big influences on st louis slang......moe is used just like nigga...like wuzz good moe....since it aint no bps in the lou to clear that up it just stayed here.....even tho we dont use 5 and 6 star bloods around here use the number 4 has identifying themsleves with.....like wuzz good 4's....even tho i aint 100 sure of this i think it has somthin ta do with 4CHz....

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 23rd, 2008, 6:52 am

IF HOLLYWOOD HAD BEEN IN ILLINOIS NOW WE WOULD BE TALKIN ABOUT THE DISCIPLES ALL OVER, ITS ROLLIN 60 CRIP KILLER, ROLLIN 30 CRIP KILLER, BLOOD KILLER, SOUTH SIDE POPES NATION COME THRU

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 23rd, 2008, 2:33 pm

LOL MOVIES DONT MAKE A GANG ESE, REAL GANGSTERS DO STOP CRYN N RUN IN THEM STREETS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 23rd, 2008, 11:43 pm

simon madip the infamous netbanger

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 23rd, 2008, 11:54 pm

simon madip the infamous netbanger

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 24th, 2008, 4:03 am

VINCE THE FAG THE INFAMOUS WHITE SURENO, HAHAHA, FUCKIN RACE TRAITOR, MOVIES HAVE A BIG IMPACT, AND COLORS MADE THEM KANSAS AND OTHER STATES SEE THE COLORS SYMBOLS OF THE GANGS SO WHEN THEY MADE THEY PRESENCE THERE IT WAS EASIER, WHILE VICE LORDS LATIN KINGS ALL HAD TO MAKE THE NAME FOR THEMSELVES, IF CRIPS SURENOS ARE KNOWN IS CAUSE OF MOVIES, CAUSE AINT NO CRIPS FROM LA THAT WENT TO FLORIDA ALL THE EAST COAST SO HOW ARE THERE BLOODS THERE ? THE CRIPS WENT TO THE SURROUNDING STATES OF CALIFORNIA, LIKE ARIZONA, COLORADO AND THEY WERE MOVED OUT OF TENNESSEE, KANSAS AND THE REST OF MIDWEST AND SOUTHERN STATES WHEN THEY VICE LORDS AND CHICAGO GANGS HAD TO TAKE OVER.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 25th, 2008, 4:07 pm

wrong....crips and bloods were already in colorado and arizona before the movie colors came out.......i really doubt you were even born then
anyways....the subject is kind of interesting............but i knew by the title and other members here that it would go downhill fast

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 1st, 2008, 10:41 am

I WOULD SAY, THE CHICAGO MOBS ARE MORE CONTROLLED HAVE BOOKS, NO WAY THE LA GANGS HAVE BOOKS SINCE THERE IS NO TYPE OF CONTROL THATS WHY U CANT DISTINGUISH THE REAL MEMBERS FROM THE FAKE ONES, AND LA GANGS JUST GO SHOOT ANYBODY BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT AND BRING ALL THE GANG DOWN.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 1st, 2008, 7:18 pm

MadIP wrote:I WOULD SAY, THE CHICAGO MOBS ARE MORE CONTROLLED HAVE BOOKS, NO WAY THE LA GANGS HAVE BOOKS SINCE THERE IS NO TYPE OF CONTROL THATS WHY U CANT DISTINGUISH THE REAL MEMBERS FROM THE FAKE ONES, AND LA GANGS JUST GO SHOOT ANYBODY BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT AND BRING ALL THE GANG DOWN.
WELL IT IS THE WILD WILD WEST BUT TO SAY THE ALL LA GANGS DONT HAVE ORDER IS SOME LAME SHIT ESE...JUST LOOK AT THE VARRIOS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1930s N 1940s THEY'ER RUN LIKE THE MAIFA WITH BOSSES,UNDER BOSSES, N SOLDIERS THATS WHY THERE STILL AROUND N DOING THINGS BIG TIME WITH BIG NUMBERS...I CANT SPEEK FOR THE Bs N Cs BUT THE VARRIOS IN SOUTHERN CALI ARE DOING THERE THING N HAVE BEEN FOR ALONG TIME.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 3rd, 2008, 8:28 pm

i still dont understand that "books" and "lit" bullshyt..................and all the shit some sets have to memorize and follow
fuck that.....you might as well just go to school and avoid the life altogether

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 4th, 2008, 11:56 am

andrew wrote:i still dont understand that "books" and "lit" bullshyt..................and all the shit some sets have to memorize and follow
fu-- that.....you might as well just go to school and avoid the life altogether
WHO YOU TALKN TO? N WHAT ABOUT?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 4th, 2008, 12:59 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
andrew wrote:i still dont understand that "books" and "lit" bullshyt..................and all the shit some sets have to memorize and follow
fu-- that.....you might as well just go to school and avoid the life altogether
WHO YOU TALKN TO? N WHAT ABOUT?
He's talking about how some gangs have a bunch of stuff they need to memorize, which can be like trying to memorize a small book. Cali gangs usually just get taught the knowledge, or maybe some times read some stuff they need to know.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 4th, 2008, 5:44 pm

madip ake P.Y.T. was talking about "books"...............i never heard of anyone memorizing lit and shyt

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 5th, 2008, 9:07 am

andrew wrote:madip ake P.Y.T. was talking about "books"...............i never heard of anyone memorizing lit and shyt
HAHA YOU FUCKIN FRAUD, IF YOU WAS A BANGER THEN UD KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT, IM STILL WAITIN IF YOU GONNA POST UR RACE ANDREW AND UR GANG AFFILIATIONS BUT I BET YOURE JUST ANOTHER NEUTRON TALKIN ABOUT SHIT HE DONT KNOW. WHEN I TALK ABOUT BOOKS I MEAN GANGS THAT ARE AN ORGANIZATION HAVE BOOKS LISTING MEMBERS EVEN THE MAFIAS HAVE EM TO KNOW WHOS WHO BUT IN LOS ANGELES ANYBODY CAN GO DRESS LIKE HE IS FROM A CERTAIN GANG AND PEOPLE WONT KNOW.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 5th, 2008, 11:04 am

MadIP wrote:
andrew wrote:madip ake P.Y.T. was talking about "books"...............i never heard of anyone memorizing lit and shyt
HAHA YOU FUCKIN FRAUD, IF YOU WAS A BANGER THEN UD KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT, IM STILL WAITIN IF YOU GONNA POST UR RACE ANDREW AND UR GANG AFFILIATIONS BUT I BET YOURE JUST ANOTHER NEUTRON TALKIN ABOUT SHIT HE DONT KNOW. WHEN I TALK ABOUT BOOKS I MEAN GANGS THAT ARE AN ORGANIZATION HAVE BOOKS LISTING MEMBERS EVEN THE MAFIAS HAVE EM TO KNOW WHOS WHO BUT IN LOS ANGELES ANYBODY CAN GO DRESS LIKE HE IS FROM A CERTAIN GANG AND PEOPLE WONT KNOW.
He does know what you're talking about about, but it don't even matter due to the fact that not all gangs get down like that & don't need to either. He already posted his race & affiliation. Criminal organizations don't all have books liting members, that's dumb & you don't know much about LA as far as I can see.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 5th, 2008, 2:53 pm

Ay damn peep this map of Shootings in Chicago JUST THIS SUMMER:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... 17588&z=13

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 5th, 2008, 3:02 pm

MadIP wrote:
i said it many times P.Y.T., im a chicano from ssg
and really doubt the mafia have books.........imagine what the fbi would do if they found one
and if peeps know you, you dont have to dress a certain way.....its the same in la............my homie dasher was a well known sui was well and he didnt have to wear the bill folded up or nothin...same with thumper from lads he used to dress nice and spent more time in dance clubs than hollywood or torrance...and i dress kinda preppy and dye my hair blonde...thats old school style(dressing non-assuming)......so anyone still stuck on color/dress shit is just a youngster....so there goes your "dress like a certain gang" theory right out the window girlfriend
i aint sayin chicago is soft...i know shits real...just that they funny style.....cmon....organization/nations bs is just glorified gang..........and the structure thing is stupid unless you making big numbers...........and dont tell me how much paper you makin when you livin in the projects and dont have a car but you have new jordans and gold chains
besides....who the hell would want to be on top and make themselves a target for the cops?........im happy with no structure.....if someone from my team does something stupid that doesnt mean i go to prison for criminal enterprise

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » September 7th, 2008, 7:41 am

Lit is so you can know if someone is real . Yeah movies make gangs grow y you think the disciples got big cooley high in the 70's Disciples love this movie this is b4 the bd/gd split.
Anybody any mafia you can't fake the law
and lit started in the joint

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 7th, 2008, 1:45 pm

andrew wrote:
MadIP wrote:
i said it many times P.Y.T., im a chicano from ssg
and really doubt the mafia have books.........imagine what the fbi would do if they found one
and if peeps know you, you dont have to dress a certain way.....its the same in la............my homie dasher was a well known sui was well and he didnt have to wear the bill folded up or nothin...same with thumper from lads he used to dress nice and spent more time in dance clubs than hollywood or torrance...and i dress kinda preppy and dye my hair blonde...thats old school style(dressing non-assuming)......so anyone still stuck on color/dress shit is just a youngster....so there goes your "dress like a certain gang" theory right out the window girlfriend
i aint sayin chicago is soft...i know shits real...just that they funny style.....cmon....organization/nations bs is just glorified gang..........and the structure thing is stupid unless you making big numbers...........and dont tell me how much paper you makin when you livin in the projects and dont have a car but you have new jordans and gold chains
besides....who the hell would want to be on top and make themselves a target for the cops?........im happy with no structure.....if someone from my team does something stupid that doesnt mean i go to prison for criminal enterprise
WTF? YOUR ON SOME DUMB SHIT HOMIE...THATS THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN A WANNABE STREET THUG N REAL VATOS PUTN IN WORK...N DONT BE SCARED OF THE PEN ESE LIKE YOU SAID YOUR TEAM-LOL IS PUTN IT DOWN ON US SEWER RATS RIGHT SO ULL BE SAFE N SOUND...N LOL AT DRESSN NON ASSUMING ESE IF YOUR A BANGER YOU KNOW THE LIFE YOU DONT TRY N HIDE IT BY PUKEN OUT, NO SUCH THING AS A HALF WAY GANGSTER.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 7th, 2008, 4:05 pm

wtf you talkin about...im at an age that im not runnin the streets...........im usually at some club or another huntin beaver
and i DONT hide......i can dress in a 3 piece suit and peeps still know who i am............im covered in tats many of them gang related
and everyone knows my team.................just the older ones prefer bars and clubs to wearing wifbeaters and gloves and rolling into parties........and as far as puttin in work.....we always run into enemies or whatever many of them our age or even young hotheads and they get handled........youngsters spray up keg parties...us old fools throw bottles and break poolsticks over your head........work is word regardless of how you put it in
and i still think structure is stupid and defeats the whole purpose of joining a team........i wouldnt take orders from nobody and either would most peeps on the team

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 7th, 2008, 4:33 pm

WTF IS THIS TEAM SHIT ESE? N I AINT NO YOUNGSTER IM 28 AND STILL RIDE FOR THE VARRIO TO THE FULLIST YOU ACT LIKE THERES ALL THESE INJUNCTION ON YOU VATOS LOL N YOU CANT WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT BEING HIT UP BY THE PIGS (PROB BECAUSE ITS A WHITE BOY STATE N ANY MEXICAN WILL GET HIT UP)...YOU THINK GANGBANGING IS STUPID IF YOU BUILT AN EMPIRE AND NOT OUT THERE RUNNING AROUND CLUBING DOING LOW LIFE STREET THUG SHIT THAT ESE IS FOR THE YOUNGSTERS, TRUE CHI TOWN GOT SOME CRAZY ASS RULS BUT GANGBANGING IN GENERAL HAS TO HAVE SOME FORM OF ORDER OR YOUR ASS IS GONE IN A SEC THATS HOW IT IS HERE IN CALI BUT FROM WHAT YOU SAY I GUESS COLORADO AREA NEEDS TO REUP ON THERE BANGER LIFE STYLE BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THAT DOWN FLY HERE...HOW LONG YOUR "TEAM" BEEN OUT FOR ESE?

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » September 8th, 2008, 7:46 am

The rules of lit don't apply on the street in chi. but everyone gones behind the wall and that's when you get dealt with . When you get popped off and the mob turns their back on you behind the wall you will wish you followed law. Whatever hood you from or claiming remember you didn't start it. so someone is at the top. In chicago 28 is a young most of the mobs are run by criminals in there 50's + U every seen a 50 year old banging like a 20 year old the older you get the wiser you will get or you will be dead

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » September 8th, 2008, 7:49 am

I thought this page is l.a. versus chicago

IXE is not l.a.
Ontario is it?
shit
that's not l.a.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 8th, 2008, 8:57 am

ANDREW EACH POST U WRITE U LOOK LAMER , I BET YOURE A COLORADO POLICE OFFICER, CAUSE WHAT IS SSG AKA PAISA BROTHERS :lol: , CHICAGO HAS LIT BUT ITS COME UP TO WHICH NATION BUT AINT NO KINGS OR LEADERS ASKING FOR LIT JUST SOME SOLDIERS , BUT THE THING THAT MAKES UNIQUE THE LA GANGS AND EVEN THE SURENOS EVEN THO THE SURENOS HAVE A LITTLE BUT OF ORDER IS THAT THEY MIGHT SHOOT A COP AND THAT AFFECTS ALL THE GANG BY GETTIN ARRESTED OR MAKIN THE POLICE BRING DOWN THE GANG THEY ACT WITH NO RULES ANYTHING CAN BE, IN CHICAGO WE WORSE BUT HAVE SOME TYPE OF CONTROL. ILL GIVE AN EXAMPLE, IN THIS NICKERSON GARDENS PROJECTS THEY WAS SHOOTING AT COPS OFTEN AND THE LAPD GAVE A MAJOR BLOW TO THE GANG ARRESTIN LIKE 20 0R 40 GANG MEMBERS.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 8th, 2008, 5:13 pm

cixxwonn wrote:I thought this page is l.a. versus chicago

IXE is not l.a.
Ontario is it?
shit
that's not l.a.
N WHAT? I NEVER SAID SHIT ABOUT LA JUST BACKN UP SOUTHERN CALI IN GENERAL...THATS COOL ESE THAT 28 AINT SHIT THERE BUT MOST BANGERS HERE (CALI) DONT LIVE TO BE PAST 20 IF THERE REALLY IN THEM STREETS BANGING SO THE ONES WHO DO AINT NO YOUNGSTER, LIKE I SIAD I AINT NO OG BUT I AINT NO YOUNGSTER ETHER...I BEEN PUTING IT DOWN FOR MY VARRIO FOR 16 YEARS.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 8th, 2008, 5:21 pm

N IF YOU SEE MY POST I NEVER CLAIM LA I SAY OVER IN LA OR IN SOUTHERN CALI...MY VARRIOS BEEN GOING AT IT WITH LA VARRIO N OUTSIDERS...N MY CITY (ONTERIO) BORDERS LA COUNTY...I LIVED IN LA FOR SOME YEARS HERE N THERE...WE GET AROUND OVER HERE.