EVIL SIDE ELM STREET P1RU GANG

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
BOODAH

EVIL SIDE ELM STREET P1RU GANG

Unread post by BOODAH » November 13th, 2007, 12:27 am

WOOPTY WOOP EVIL SIDE ELM STR. BOMP1TON P1RU PUTTIN NOTTS ON THE EASTKOAST IN the 410.SHOWIN PE FONK LOVE 2 ALL the BOMP1TON RU'S SAGGIN LOW.356% NO P1TY FREE Y.GEE GAWTII RU Y.GEE S-K OGEE HYETOP OGEE FLETCH Y.GEE K-9 Y.GEE KILLA WACCKSTAR ALL ESPGEES.LET ME GET SUM ENDO SMOKE FO DEM BUSTASK ON the MOVE.AINT NUTHIN MORE SWEETER THAN A ELM STREETER.410 LINE DARCCKSIDE ELMS TRIPLE STACCK GANG

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » November 13th, 2007, 7:55 am

Wait till homer finds out bart is a blood he is gonna choke the shy outta him lol

BOODAH

Unread post by BOODAH » November 13th, 2007, 4:47 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Wait till homer finds out bart is a blood he is gonna choke the shy outta him lol

LOLS FONK BUT BART IS A P1RU FROM ELM STREET HE BASH BUSTASK ALL the TIME.WOOPTY WOOP.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 13th, 2007, 5:05 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Wait till homer finds out bart is a blood he is gonna choke the shy outta him lol
LOL

BOODAH

elm in paradise og lil dee elm lane mafia p1ru

Unread post by BOODAH » November 13th, 2007, 8:36 pm

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: EVIL SIDE ELM STREET P1RU GANG

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 13th, 2007, 10:16 pm

BOODAH wrote:WOOPTY WOOP EVIL SIDE ELM STR. BOMP1TON P1RU PUTTIN NOTTS ON THE EASTKOAST IN the 410.SHOWIN PE FONK LOVE 2 ALL the BOMP1TON RU'S SAGGIN LOW.356% NO P1TY FREE Y.GEE GAWTII RU Y.GEE S-K OGEE HYETOP OGEE FLETCH Y.GEE K-9 Y.GEE KILLA WACCKSTAR ALL ESPGEES.LET ME GET SUM ENDO SMOKE FO DEM BUSTASK ON the MOVE.AINT NUTHIN MORE SWEETER THAN A ELM STREETER.410 LINE DARCCKSIDE ELMS TRIPLE STACCK GANG
NOW WATCH ME EXPOSE YOUR HOMO ASS :evil: :twisted:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s251 ... 218e5a.jpg
^ link of your avatar pic

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s251 ... /?start=60
^ now look at that page at the pic "b12_jpg"

if he tries to hide, the direct link is:
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s251 ... 12_jpg.jpg
just to show I'm not making this up - straight homo, disgusting

BOODAH

Unread post by BOODAH » November 14th, 2007, 1:06 am

4 YA FUCCKIN INFO that WAS MADE BY MY HOMEE 2 DISS A HOMEGIRL IN MY HOOD JUST 2 P FUCCKIN AROUND SO P4 U GET SHIT TWISTED with THIS ONLINE SHIT NOE that IM 356% SAGGIN SO ON with NO KUTS.BITCH NIGGA ITS NO BITCH IN ME.SO DONT STICCK YA BUSTA ASS IN WHAT U DONT KNOW PUNK :P

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: elm in paradise og lil dee elm lane mafia p1ru

Unread post by 353 » August 22nd, 2008, 9:39 am

BOODAH wrote:Image
thats the Homeboy right there
OG Mad Ass Lil Dee Loko
E.I.P.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 22nd, 2008, 10:03 am

nigga you aint from Elm...when OG klepto died?or what tat yo big "homie" hightop got on his neck????

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » August 22nd, 2008, 10:10 am

H572DSTA wrote:nigga you aint from Elm...when OG klepto died?or what tat yo big "homie" hightop got on his neck????
Blood ,the homie Dee E.I.P. ,was 1 of my peers nigga so how the fuck is top my big homie ?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » August 25th, 2008, 9:04 am

H572DSTA , ay fool where u from ? askin me about a tat on a Top neck ? is that yo way to verify niggaz ?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 25th, 2008, 2:06 pm

naw but i know that he got one and nigga i just know that you aint from elm st in compton.....maybe some wannabe claimer reppin yo weak set in Baltimore or NY

and nigga why i should tell you where im from???elm hood aint far from ma hood

if you would bang 4 real why you need 2 put that shit over the net ???

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » August 26th, 2008, 12:25 pm

nigga i aint on here bangin, im a OG
i gave it up to the homie DEE E.I.P.
fool im not nowhere on the east coast
just posted in here cause im restricted from the LA shit

H572DSTA said
"if you would bang 4 real why you need 2 put that shit over the net ???"
4 real tho ! just questionin u since u callin me fake and dont know shit ,i could give a fuck where u from

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » October 8th, 2008, 8:34 pm

Aye bluhd hyetop got elm on his necck and kleptoe dee was frum elm lane mofias and he hung out on burris ave.kleptoe was a shot kalla frum the elmz and he got smoked ova sum b.s that i wont express over the net.we recently lost a-wacck aka tiny slicck frum poinsettia ave. and dont trip on the east koast homie buhz its alot of elmz over there doin their thang...also there was projekt that died from baltimore elm street he got kilt over some set trip BS.i grew up on mayo ave. on the northeast of bompton and i knew a bouple of elmz that r still aktive in bompton.my dawg lil spook2 just got out and my nigga k9 ru frum cckhester.and also free o.g flecth frum the elmz lane pirus.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 18th, 2008, 12:11 am

356str wrote:Aye bluhd hyetop got elm on his necck and kleptoe dee was frum elm lane mofias and he hung out on burris ave.kleptoe was a shot kalla frum the elmz and he got smoked ova sum b.s that i wont express over the net.we recently lost a-wacck aka tiny slicck frum poinsettia ave. and dont trip on the east koast homie buhz its alot of elmz over there doin their thang...also there was projekt that died from baltimore elm street he got kilt over some set trip BS.i grew up on mayo ave. on the northeast of compton and i knew a bouple of elmz that r still aktive in compton.my dawg lil spook2 just got out and my nigga k9 ru frum cckhester.and also free o.g flecth frum the elmz lane pirus.
I thought I heard something about OG KlepTHO (you fools can't even spell it right?), can you translate this into English. Enlighten me, what secretive BS was he killed over because it's part of something that's been discussed several times.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » November 18th, 2008, 11:45 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
356str wrote:Aye bluhd hyetop got elm on his necck and kleptoe dee was frum elm lane mofias and he hung out on burris ave.kleptoe was a shot kalla frum the elmz and he got smoked ova sum b.s that i wont express over the net.we recently lost a-wacck aka tiny slicck frum poinsettia ave. and dont trip on the east koast homie buhz its alot of elmz over there doin their thang...also there was projekt that died from baltimore elm street he got kilt over some set trip BS.i grew up on mayo ave. on the northeast of compton and i knew a bouple of elmz that r still aktive in compton.my dawg lil spook2 just got out and my nigga k9 ru frum cckhester.and also free o.g flecth frum the elmz lane pirus.
I thought I heard something about OG KlepTHO (you fools can't even spell it right?), can you translate this into English. Enlighten me, what secretive BS was he killed over because it's part of something that's been discussed several times.
aint nuthin that should be discussed

OG Mad Ass Lil Dee Loko
E.I.P.

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » December 2nd, 2008, 7:32 pm

i heard from a very reliable source that Elms and Tank tops (oh my bad tree tops) arent shit in Compton, that only Lueders the only Ru set to put it down in the E/s of bompton.
Is this true?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 3rd, 2008, 8:19 am

And i heard of a very reliable source that youz a lil bitch and never took a step into ccompton

so tell me your source???streetgangs.com myspace or youtube???

Elms and treez active!!! Ludaz way bigger than both together but aint a more active

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » December 3rd, 2008, 12:03 pm

Hoods have they ups and downs but to say certain Hoods aint shit in the Hub,is speakin like a busta
any hood that is still around somewhat like Ducky Hood get my respect cause for the fact that in my young days i had that view,them foolz aint shit,but they still exist from what i read on the site
as for Elm,it stay hot around there whether its bangin or the 1time,and it aint like Elm was some big hood likethe rival gang, Santana.
Lueders is the OG set that Elm brached off of,and its hella Mexicans movin in all over so you gonna have alot of niggaz not livin in the hood.
now the Trees is still there and i dont know what they hood situation is as far as numbers but they aint as deep as the Fruits,still active like most hoods in the CPT,i dont care if its 15-20 niggaz,niggaz know what it do in the Hub

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » December 3rd, 2008, 3:40 pm

Good feedback from 353 for having some common sense unlike that other net banger.
Oh and i have stepped foot in compton, 148th & rosecrans.

LOL from a very reliable source i heard your a thug that loves to type? So whether its myspace,youtube or streetgangs your still a net banger.

Get at me.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » December 3rd, 2008, 6:24 pm

OyBoy wrote:Good feedback from 353 for having some common sense unlike that other net banger.
yeah yeah

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 4th, 2008, 8:44 am

353 wrote:Hoods have they ups and downs but to say certain Hoods aint shit in the Hub,is speakin like a busta
any hood that is still around somewhat like Ducky Hood get my respect cause for the fact that in my young days i had that view,them foolz aint shit,but they still exist from what i read on the site
as for Elm,it stay hot around there whether its bangin or the 1time,and it aint like Elm was some big hood likethe rival gang, Santana.
Lueders is the OG set that Elm brached off of,and its hella Mexicans movin in all over so you gonna have alot of niggaz not livin in the hood.
now the Trees is still there and i dont know what they hood situation is as far as numbers but they aint as deep as the Fruits,still active like most hoods in the CPT,i dont care if its 15-20 niggaz,niggaz know what it do in the Hub
dont even call me netbanger or sum..cause im from and im the only one on this side who lives in compton!!!
let me tell yall Ludaz aint that bad like you said...it aint about how deep a hood iz...iz just about how many true riderz they got
sure ludaz got sum ridaz but if elms would be that deep like LP it would look different
and treez 15-20???maybe if you multiply it with 10 ? Treez aint that deep like they wuz but i know that they got mad soldiaz!!!!
i know a nigga from treez who iz bangin since 1978 and still bangin 2 the fullest till that day...i wont say no namez but he wuz mentioned in one of dj quik songs
the main ru factor on ma side of town iz MOB they just az deep az ludaz but got 2timez more real niggaz than LP

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » December 4th, 2008, 9:15 am

H572DSTA wrote:
353 wrote:Hoods have they ups and downs but to say certain Hoods aint shit in the Hub,is speakin like a busta
dont even call me netbanger or sum..cause im from and im the only one on this side who lives in compton!!!
let me tell yall Ludaz aint that bad like you said...it aint about how deep a hood iz...iz just about how many true riderz they got
sure ludaz got sum ridaz but if elms would be that deep like LP it would look different
and treez 15-20???maybe if you multiply it with 10 ? Treez aint that deep like they wuz but i know that they got mad soldiaz!!!!
i know a nigga from treez who iz bangin since 1978 and still bangin 2 the fullest till that day...i wont say no namez but he wuz mentioned in one of dj quik songs
the main ru factor on ma side of town iz MOB they just az deep az ludaz but got 2timez more real niggaz than LP
ay i aint call u a netbanger,but u sure be trippin on the net
as for Lueders,where did i say they was bad or whatever ?
i aint say the Trees is 15-20,im sayin any hood that still got niggaz ,15-20,which in my opinion is short,but still get some respect in the street and recognized as a legit gang
read my shit dogg
i aint puttin nobody down in the HUB

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » January 22nd, 2009, 3:18 pm

H572DSTA wrote:And i heard of a very reliable source that youz a lil bitch and never took a step into ccompton

Elms and treez active!!! Ludaz way bigger than both together but aint a more active

alot of you phony net bangers need to listen to H572DSTA bekuh he knows more then most of you wannabe's online

he is right elmz & treez is aktive and lueders iz major on the e/s

its prenounced kleptoe dee or as his peers kalled him lil dee so dont disrespekt my dead homie elm.i.p kleptoe dee ru and who the fuck is that asian fishhead nigga talkn like he down wid the ru'z?

and elmz is way bigga then some of you busters think and if you dont believe me visit the hood for yourself they out everyday on poinsettia or burris ave. north east side babie so kome out and hang!

i know elmz in washington,arizona,maryland,new york with all ties back to kompton....

and the elmz been puttn in werk since 77-78 to 09 so stop hatin on the freddy kruegar gang and give respekt when its needed!

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 22nd, 2009, 10:46 pm

Ya okay Mr. 3000 miles away, you got ties because you claim to know someone who claims to know someone who claims to know someone. Right.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 23rd, 2009, 8:29 am

356str wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:And i heard of a very reliable source that youz a lil bitch and never took a step into ccompton

alot of you phony net bangers need to listen to H572DSTA bekuh he knows more then most of you wannabe's online

its prenounced kleptoe dee or as his peers kalled him lil dee so dont disrespekt my dead homie elm.i.p kleptoe dee ru and who the fu-- is that asian fishhead nigga talkn like he down wid the ru'z?

and elmz is way bigga then some of you busters think and if you dont believe me visit the hood for yourself they out everyday on poinsettia or burris ave. north east side babie so kome out and hang!

i know elmz in washington,arizona,maryland,new york with all ties back to kompton....

and the elmz been puttn in werk since 77-78 to 09 so stop hatin on the freddy kruegar gang and give respekt when its needed!

i aint disrespectin yo dead homiez...i dont even give a fucc bout them
i never had problems with them....ma older homiez could speak on this cause they told me that that it wuz on in the 90s
elms aint weak but they aint bangin that hard like they used 2...simply cause they dont have 2 anymore...they biggest enemys from way back beefin with eachother now
but yeah yo homie klepto dee wuz known in ma hood back than so he had 2 be a rida

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » January 23rd, 2009, 11:30 am

H572DSTA wrote:
356str wrote:

its prenounced kleptoe dee or as his peers kalled him lil dee so dont disrespekt my dead homie elm.i.p kleptoe dee ru and who the fu-- is that asian fishhead nigga talkn like he down wid the ru'z?

i aint disrespectin yo dead homiez...i dont even give a mess bout them
i never had problems with them....ma older homiez could speak on this cause they told me that that it wuz on in the 90s
elms aint weak but they aint bangin that hard like they used 2...simply cause they dont have 2 anymore...they biggest enemys from way back beefin with eachother now
but yeah yo homie klepto dee wuz known in ma hood back than so he had 2 be a rida
the new generations know my nigga as Klept but he was a G before that from bangin the early 80s to the 90s
OG Mad Ass Lil Dee Loko
E.I.P.

ay 356st why you broadcast where niggaz be at in the ELM ?
should be ELM niggaz on whatever block, ya know ,on some hood shit
i was in the CPT last year and the ELM was hot, onetime was rollin through there thick

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:33 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:48 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....