Are there Blood and Crips in Maryland?

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 23rd, 2007, 1:03 pm

oya what do u bang..and wats ur neighborhood

B-more_City

Re: Are there Blood and Crips in Maryland?

Unread post by B-more_City » March 11th, 2008, 9:28 am

Jr_Godfather wrote:I'm from Baltimore, Maryland. Blood and Crip ain't never hit Maryland like it did other states across the country. Here we rep hoods and over the past I say 5 years, some niggas been using rags to identify themselves. But we don't claim Bloods or Crips here. For example:

Edmonson Avenue- Red rags/ red clothing

Edmonson Village- Green rags/ green clothing

Poplar Grove- Black rags

Now the whole city rock black rags now it seems. Bang Bang Mafia Gang
If there IS ANY they are all FAKE

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » August 8th, 2008, 7:31 am

nah homie u can only speak for the hoods u be in, MD dont just mean B-more u forgettign PG county and niggas in PG county don't wear color clothing PG cops will hit u up quick niggas down here more discrete.

Lunii1
What city do you live in now?: Washington DC

Unread post by Lunii1 » August 31st, 2008, 7:05 pm

whats craccin cuhz ...i'm 1 of the few Cripz out'chere n the Md & DC area
it's W/S NHC 60 ...so keep it rollin & ducc 'em laws

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » September 4th, 2008, 3:22 am

^murk yourself bitch your gay

TBGReckless
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by TBGReckless » October 2nd, 2008, 7:26 pm

Yall Niggas W^h^o saying H^ that Gang aint out h^ere is Dumb... Its mad sets in baltimore.....I'm from Edmondson Village and yea we wear green and money flags...but EV is a crip hood...Only a few homies live dere...all the sets that I knoe of out here is

Homie:
Spidergang Hunters
BHB 2 line
EBH 4 Line
BMG/TPG Hunters
Tree Top(IRD,300 blk,400blk,200blk,)
Elm Street Piru (1000blk,and 700blk)
E/S NHB Rollin 20s
Swanas
Denver Lanes
Crenshaw Mafia

Loc:
Rollin 20s
Rollin 60s
Hoover
187 Shotgun Crip

dnice75
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread post by dnice75 » November 6th, 2008, 6:18 pm

niggas that don't live in bmore would not know. i'm 33 and i been reppin kabbage patch piru since i was 16. i'm a 4 star general, a bonafide o.g. people forget to mention that a lot of the east coast bloods and brims and pirus are part of the u.b.n. (united blood nation) reps from the east and west coasts met in new york in the late nineties to unify this damu thing. i know cuz i was there. now there are a lot of fake niggas claiming sets but they are the most dangerous ones. why? cuz they wanna make a name for themselves. I lived in Killa Karson Kali in my youth and i know that a lot of the o.g.'s moved to the midwest first, put in work there, duKed the law and moved East. Baltimore just happens to be one of the cities where real g's live today. don't believe me check our murder rate. Since 1990, we have been in the top 3 in Murders (mostly gang related0 IN THE ENTIRE U.S. KALIFORNIA INCLUDED.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 13th, 2008, 1:06 pm

Once again alot of these dudes dont know what go on in other hoods becuase they never be in other hoods so they can only go off what they see on thier block, also if u not affiliated u probably not going to know if a dude a B or C becuase i know where im from in MD niggas dont walk around with a outift on all red or blue with bandanas around the head u asking for the feds to hit u up, im in my 30's and i been in since i was 12, 3*G of BL115DS, yea back in the 80's before niggas out here even knew what B's and C's was only gangs we had was GC and Legend of doom etc., like dude said there were dudes from Cali that was trying to get away and live under the radar came out to the east coast and saw it was sweet and set up shop, the problem in my area is the crews that been out here for years is started to get into it with the B's and C's becuase they taking money that belonging to these neighborhood crews for years, so to me it dont matter what color or hood u claim u a man first dont let money or drugs kill us off

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 13th, 2008, 1:32 pm

Most Maryland Bloods groups have either a line of communication or a lineage that goes back to the New York/New Jersey faction of the UBN. In the housing complexes where these gangs are active, there is considerable evidence of links with Bloods members from New Jersey and New York. Some families move from NJ/NY to get away from gang activity but end up bringing youth who identify themselves with these gangs to the area. However, Bloods in Maryland are typically independent gangs although members may know or be related to Bloods in other areas. They follow the “culture” of the Bloods gang in terms of colors, clothing, tattoos, however their membership and criminal activity are primarily local.
Maryland Activity

Law enforcement officers from Baltimore City and Baltimore, Harford, and Prince George’s counties and Hagerstown have documented Bloods in their jurisdictions. Carroll and Frederick counties have a small Bloods presence. These gangs are dominantly African American, but there are some Caucasian members, as well. Many of the Bloods do not wear gang colors and are closemouthed about their membership and activities. Bloods sets have a high level of transience with membership being fluid and interaction with New York and New Jersey Bloods. Most of these gangs are involved in street level distribution of drugs, robberies, and assaults.
Some New York Bloods come to the area to sell drugs and are then arrested and incarcerated in Maryland. Given the length of their drug sentences (often 4 to6 years), members’ families often move from New York to Maryland to make visitations easier. Those families then build ties in the community and when the family member who was incarcerated is released they stay in Maryland, especially in Baltimore and Hagerstown.

TBGHunnaReck

Unread post by TBGHunnaReck » November 16th, 2008, 9:55 am

DCDamu wrote:Once again alot of these dudes dont know what go on in other hoods becuase they never be in other hoods so they can only go off what they see on thier block, also if u not affiliated u probably not going to know if a dude a B or C becuase i know where im from in MD niggas dont walk around with a outift on all red or blue with bandanas around the head u asking for the feds to hit u up, im in my 30's and i been in since i was 12, 3*G of BL115DS, yea back in the 80's before niggas out here even knew what B's and C's was only gangs we had was GC and Legend of doom etc., like dude said there were dudes from Cali that was trying to get away and live under the radar came out to the east coast and saw it was sweet and set up shop, the problem in my area is the crews that been out here for years is started to get into it with the B's and C's becuase they taking money that belonging to these neighborhood crews for years, so to me it dont matter what color or hood u claim u a man first dont let money or drugs kill us off

Dese Young NIggas DOnt Know Shit About What Goes DOwn In Bodymore.........the Majority of dese niggas claimin bl114d or loc is f114d anyway and juss tryna seem hard over the internet.....that why u see i aint on here tryna claim rank i dont have even though i know these nigga would never know if im liein......

and whats huntin with u bl114d if im not mistakin ur 5 line hunter aint u......im 4 line myself

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 26th, 2008, 12:11 pm

whats good with u homie from the foe line, yea alot of these dudes just claiming things they know nothing about or speaking about areas they never been to, but u gotta have the followers and the fakers they help make the world go round, just dont get caught on the street faking. Yea some clown on here was lying talking about he from the ace 111 aint nmo ace 111's out here in MD hahahaha they just clowns

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 26th, 2008, 8:37 pm

man how old are yall......??

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:35 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:47 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....

LyteFreddie
What city do you live in now?: Fredrock

Unread post by LyteFreddie » January 29th, 2009, 2:16 pm

PG and DC ain't heavy in NO type of Blood Cuzz shit. DOn't let these niggas on here tell u.
B More got sum legit Fruit Town and TTP
Western MD flooded with UBN (Hagerstown majorily)
Frederick has legit Brims and sum fake TTP and UBN cats. Used to have Crips but they all mostly locked up or dead now.
Mo County got sum Bloods (UBN, Valentines, Vampires, etc,) Dunno bout they Crip shit

chelsea6891
What city do you live in now?: baltimore

Unread post by chelsea6891 » February 3rd, 2009, 2:39 pm

i live in baltimore and there is alot of gangs in there an i can say that just from the people i hang with

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 356str » February 12th, 2009, 10:13 am

BALTIMORE CITY & COUNTY

ES ELM STREET PIRUS(1000,700BLK)
WS TREE TOP PIRUS(300,400BLK)
WS PASADENA DENVA LANES
ES 92 FAMILY SWANS
WS NHB20S(27UM ST.)
ES BOUNTY HUNNAS(2 & 4 LINE)
18TH STREET GANG
MS13
ES LUEDERS PARK PIRU(1500,1700BLK)
WS ROLLIN 60S
WS EIGHT TRAY GANGSTAS
ES GRAPE STREET CRIPS
WS HOOVAS
BRIMS

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » May 3rd, 2009, 5:52 am

356str wrote:BALTIMORE CITY & COUNTY

ES ELM STREET PIRUS(1000,700BLK)
WS TREE TOP PIRUS(300,400BLK)
WS PASADENA DENVA LANES
ES 92 FAMILY SWANS
WS NHB20S(27UM ST.)
ES BOUNTY HUNNAS(2 & 4 LINE)
18TH STREET GANG
MS13
ES LUEDERS PARK PIRU(1500,1700BLK)
WS ROLLIN 60S
WS EIGHT TRAY GANGSTAS
ES GRAPE STREET CRIPS
WS HOOVAS
BRIMS
^ ARE THOSE SETS OFFICIAL FROM TOP DAWGZ & O.Gz FROM L.A?