Evan Joel Alfred from Swans pleads guilty

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
hmaurs

Evan Joel Alfred from Swans pleads guilty

Unread post by hmaurs » June 13th, 2008, 6:21 pm

LOS ANGELES – A 17-year-old gang member pleaded guilty to murder and other counts today for the shooting deaths of two men last summer, the District Attorney’s Office announced.
Deputy District Attorney Sean Coen of Hardcore Gang Division said Evan Joel Alfred pleaded guilty to two counts of murder with special circumstances, one count of second-degree robbery and one count of attempting to dissuade a witness.

Judge Peter Espinoza ordered the defendant back for sentencing on July 24 in Dept. 123 of Los Angeles Superior Court. The defendant, whose jury trial was set to begin today, pleaded “open” to the court, which means that there was no plea agreement with the District Attorney’s Office.

Seated in the back seat of a Cadillac on June 25, 2007, the defendant allegedly shot the driver in the back of the head and then twice shot a front-seat passenger – first in the back, as the man attempted to run, and then in the head as he fell back into the car, wounded. The attack was seemingly motivated by $1,000 cash carried by the driver and the prospect of taking the vehicle, prosecutors said.

Alfred, a documented member of the 79 Swans whose moniker is “Toon,” was arrested hours later by Los Angeles Police Department officers of 77th Street Division. Upon recovering the vehicle, officers found its interior covered in blood and brain matter.

The victim’s bodies were found in an alley within a two-block radius of where the crime occurred, between Stanford Avenue and Avalon Boulevard, along east 84th Place in Los Angeles. Subsequent DNA testing of the defendant’s clothing and shoes – which also were covered in blood – linked him to the scene.

Alfred faces a maximum of two consecutive sentences of life without the possibility of parole.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Swans

Unread post by kmcox » June 15th, 2008, 12:10 pm

What is the significance of this story...Sounds like a typical night on the E/S

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 16th, 2008, 1:26 pm

hmaurs wrote:Judge Peter Espinoza
I donno how common this name is down in LA, cause ive only heard of one family with this name where I live, but does anyone know if this judge is related to Jamiel Shaw's shooter, Pedro Espinoza?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 16th, 2008, 5:23 pm

OG Cabrini wrote:
hmaurs wrote:Judge Peter Espinoza
I donno how common this name is down in LA, cause ive only heard of one family with this name where I live, but does anyone know if this judge is related to Jamiel Shaw's shooter, Pedro Espinoza?

i know that judge, he is a good judge and I doubt any relation, it is a common spanish sur name

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » August 21st, 2008, 4:44 am

damn toon just puttn in werk free the homiie suewhoop to o.g du-wrong from the 9duse swans.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 21st, 2008, 11:07 pm

If you want to check out some flicks of Lil Toon visit:
http://www.streetgangs.com/gallery/071208_shaka/

Big Toon was the Swan member sent to prison in the above article.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 29th, 2008, 2:41 am

SWANS GOTTA BE THE SOFTEST WEAKEST GANG NAME EVER, I CANT STAND HOW U CAN SAY IM A SWAN AND THINK UR TOUGH, IN THOSE PICTURES THEY LOOK LIKE MS13 GANG MEMBERS ALL SKINNY AND WITH PRISON TATTOOS

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » August 29th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Names dont mean shit!!!! The swans is active homie REAL TALK!!!! And u from the chi right dont yall got a hood named mickey cobras????? that shit dont sound tough but it dont matter

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » August 30th, 2008, 10:06 am

Gaylords is by far a worse name than Swans. Easily the worst gang name ive ever heard.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 1st, 2008, 10:37 am

ID RATHER BE A GAYLORD THAN A SWAN, HOW TOUGH IS SAYIN " IM A MAD SWAN I SWIM IN THE POND " AND THEY EVEN DRAW A SWAN ON THEMSELVES HAHA, I AINT TALKIN ABOUT THERE BANG BUT THERE NAME IS THE SOFTEST. GAYLORDS WAS TWO WORDS BUT THEN THEY REALIZED IT HAD TO BE ONE WORD, SOME PEOPLE ARE CALLED GAYLORD, ITS A SOFT NAME BUT SWANS THE SOFTEST. THE MICKEY COBRAS USE TO BE CALLED EGYPTIAN COBRAS THAT GOES BACK TO THE 1950´S BUT WHEN THERE LEADER MICKEY COGWELL WAS KILLED BY EITHER THE MOB OR THE BLACK P STONES THEY DECIDED TO HONOR HIM, SOME LA GANGS HAVE CURIOUS NAMES :
THE BRIMS, THE BE BOP BLOODS,

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » September 1st, 2008, 11:12 am

My props to the name,one of the birds that got to do anything with spiritual..check it

Native American

In Navajo tradition, the Great White Swan can call up the Four Winds. The Great Spirit will use swans to work its will.

Australian

The aborigines saw the Black Swans as the wives of their All Father.

Japan

In Ainu folk tales, the swan was an angelic bird who lived in heaven. When the Ainu fought amongst themselves killing all but one boy, the Swan descended from heaven, transformed into a woman, and reared the boy to manhood. She then married him to preserve the Ainu race.

India

It was the swan that lay the Cosmic Egg on the waters, from which Brahma sprang. The Swan was the vehicle of Brahma’s wife, Saraswati, the Goddess of Wisdom, Education, and Music. In Hindu tradition, swans represent the perfect union, and the spirit of Brahma.

Greek

In Greek tradition, the Swan is the symbol of the Muses. The swan also has erotic connotations - Zeus seduced Leda in the form of a swan, and Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, had a swan-drawn chariot.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 2nd, 2008, 10:30 am

Babmuk wrote:My props to the name,one of the birds that got to do anything with spiritual..check it

Native American

In Navajo tradition, the Great White Swan can call up the Four Winds. The Great Spirit will use swans to work its will.

Australian

The aborigines saw the Black Swans as the wives of their All Father.

Japan

In Ainu folk tales, the swan was an angelic bird who lived in heaven. When the Ainu fought amongst themselves killing all but one boy, the Swan descended from heaven, transformed into a woman, and reared the boy to manhood. She then married him to preserve the Ainu race.

India

It was the swan that lay the Cosmic Egg on the waters, from which Brahma sprang. The Swan was the vehicle of Brahma’s wife, Saraswati, the Goddess of Wisdom, Education, and Music. In Hindu tradition, swans represent the perfect union, and the spirit of Brahma.

Greek

In Greek tradition, the Swan is the symbol of the Muses. The swan also has erotic connotations - Zeus seduced Leda in the form of a swan, and Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, had a swan-drawn chariot.
Everyone send there condences to MadIP.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 5th, 2008, 9:10 am

YOU ARE A LAMO ! THE SWANS IS THE WEAKEST SOFTEST MOST HOMOSEXUAL NAME FOR A GANG AND THATS IT AND ITS EVEN MORE SOFT TO TATTOO YOSELF A SWAN CAUSE THAT LOOKS LAME AS FUCK

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 5th, 2008, 3:10 pm

sorry mijita.......not everybody has a sweet sounding name like the "POPES"

ta ta...... P.Y.T.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm

andrew wrote:sorry mijita.......not everybody has a sweet sounding name like the "POPES"

ta ta...... P.Y.T.
Arent the popes the ones who travel around the world, spalshing some water he got from his backyard?

Oh yeah now, I remember.

Fag

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 8th, 2008, 8:46 am

youngspade wrote:
andrew wrote:sorry mijita.......not everybody has a sweet sounding name like the "POPES"

ta ta...... P.Y.T.
Arent the popes the ones who travel around the world, spalshing some water he got from his backyard?

Oh yeah now, I remember.

ANDREW THE FAG AKA THE ILLEGAL ALIEN, GO CROSS BACK THE BORDER WETBACK, AND TO WEAKSPADE ITS FUNNY HOW YALL CRITICIZE CHICAGO NAMES LIKE THE GAYLORDS TO ME GAYLORDS IS SOFT BUT HOW THE FUCK U GONNA TALK WHEN YALL HAVE FOOLS ALL PROUD OF REPPIN NAMES LIKE : BISHOPS, SWANS :lol: :lol: , BE BOP ( A DANCE, LAMES !),
BRIMS ( OF A HAT , DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE ), WEIRDOS :lol: AND GOES ON

Fag

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 8th, 2008, 2:18 pm

I'd love to see him go on 84th saying Swans are all soft......

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » September 9th, 2008, 12:35 am

Azure9920 wrote:I'd love to see him go on 84th saying Swans are all soft......
How about the Storks? Are they soft?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » September 11th, 2008, 10:00 am

shout out to the ES MAD SWAN BLOODz

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » September 13th, 2008, 2:48 am

MadIP wrote:YOU ARE A LAMO ! THE SWANS IS THE WEAKEST SOFTEST MOST HOMOSEXUAL NAME FOR A GANG AND THATS IT AND ITS EVEN MORE SOFT TO TATTOO YOSELF A SWAN CAUSE THAT LOOKS LAME AS fu--
Read these articles about Big Evil and then tell me if you think as a Swan he was "soft" or "lame":

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/nov/29 ... e/tm-48648

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/oct/01/local/me-38056

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 13th, 2008, 3:25 am

I WOULD GO TO THE SWANS HOOD IF WE WAS IN EQUAL NUMBERS, I WASNT REFERING TO THE MEMBERS OF THE GANG BUT THE GANG NAME SWANS IS THE SOFTEST AND LAMEST EVER. BIG EVIL WASNT EVEN FROM SWANS HE WAS FROM 89TH STREET FAMILY.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 13th, 2008, 8:47 am

MadIP wrote:I WOULD GO TO THE SWANS HOOD IF WE WAS IN EQUAL NUMBERS, I WASNT REFERING TO THE MEMBERS OF THE GANG BUT THE GANG NAME SWANS IS THE SOFTEST AND LAMEST EVER. BIG EVIL WASNT EVEN FROM SWANS HE WAS FROM 89TH STREET FAMILY.
89=Swans.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 13th, 2008, 1:17 pm

Whats funny about this whole thread is that im sitting reading this guy make the popes SEEM HELLA big or a FORCe!!! But to people in LA who've havent been to chicago may go

" Well the name is gay but I really dont know about Chi-Town."

Well, I do, The Popes was the ONLY gang that I seen didnt have corner or NOTHING. I was put up on GAME by every threat in Chi-town why I was there ( from a GD rep in his projects.) But like I said, he expressed of course the threat of the BPS, 4 Corner Hustlaz, Latin Kingz, Latin Disciples, Saintek Disciples, King Cobras, ALL GD Lit and even the EL RUKEN's!!!! ( Ive actually seen these gangs projects and CORNER/Borderline Hustling. )

Anyone find anything funny about what I said?

The Popes didnt even get introduced to me, until I read this idiots posts.

Popes, only refer to one thing = A fucking life savor? Si? LOL

Madd Swans / Family Swans - A Family of Swans ( The Animal ) have a very structred way of raising the youngone's which means = Organization!!! A Swan is a Bird and That also means = DOPE!!!! A Swan can Fly in ANY WHEATHER = We can take anything that comes at us. A Swan also means = WE FLY HOMIE

Now thats the RIGHT DEFINITION and THE BREAKDOWN in HOOD terms what a SWAN means.

Now Define POPE, you idiot.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 13th, 2008, 5:53 pm

youngspade wrote:Whats funny about this whole thread is that im sitting reading this guy make the popes SEEM HELLA big or a FORCe!!! But to people in LA who've havent been to chicago may go

" Well the name is gay but I really dont know about Chi-Town."

Well, I do, The Popes was the ONLY gang that I seen didnt have corner or NOTHING. I was put up on GAME by every threat in Chi-town why I was there ( from a GD rep in his projects.) But like I said, he expressed of course the threat of the BPS, 4 Corner Hustlaz, Latin Kingz, Unknown Lords, Imperial Vice Lords Latin Disciples, Saintek Disciples, Traveler Lords, Black Disciple's, Black Gangsta's, VIice Lord's, Conservative Lords, the 2-6's, Mickey Cobras, ALL GD Lit and even the EL RUKEN's!!!! ( Ive actually seen these gangs projects and CORNER/Borderline Hustling. )

Anyone find anything funny about what I said?

The Popes didnt even get introduced to me, until I read this idiots posts.

Popes, only refer to one thing = A #%@&#%@ life savor? Si? LOL

Madd Swans / Family Swans - A Family of Swans ( The Animal ) have a very structred way of raising the youngone's which means = Organization!!! A Swan is a Bird and That also means = DOPE!!!! A Swan can Fly in ANY WHEATHER = We can take anything that comes at us. A Swan also means = WE FLY HOMIE

Now thats the RIGHT DEFINITION and THE BREAKDOWN in HOOD terms what a SWAN means.

Now Define POPE, you idiot.

Let me fix my post up, I had to refres my memory and fix errors.

If you dont believe I was at where it was going down and my nigga real.........But I was on 22nd and Princeton St in the Low End....

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 14th, 2008, 4:48 am

YOU ARE A DUMB MOTHERFUCKER FOR THAT POST, NOW GO AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF, BITCH. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UR MADE UP STORIES CAUSE UR JUST ANOTHER FRAUD-BITCH IN THIS FORUM, ANOTHER FOOL REPPIN INGLEWOOD AND YET HE LIVES IN CANADA OR ONLY BEEN IN INGLEWOOD ONE DAY, LIKE THAT BITCH WHO WAS SAYIN HE WAS FROM GRAPE STREET YET HE WENT TO UC BERKELEY :lol: . THE SWANS IS A FAGGOT NAME THE MOST FAGGOT NAME EVER IVE HEARD FOR A GANG, YET I AINT TRYING TO DISS THE MEMBERS BUT THERE GANG´S NAME. NOW YOU DOUBT ABOUT POPES WELL YOU CAN SEARCH THRU THE WEB AND SEE WERE ARE THE POPES SPOTS LOCATED AND CHECK FOR URSELF IF POPES HAVE HOODS OR NOT, YET WHEN YOU COME, WEAR A BLUE OR RED SHIRT SO WE CAN KNOW WHO WE HAVE TO HIT.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 14th, 2008, 9:33 am

MadIP wrote:YOU ARE A DUMB MOTHERFUCKER FOR THAT POST, NOW GO AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF, BITCH. I DONT GIVE A fu-- ABOUT UR MADE UP STORIES CAUSE UR JUST ANOTHER FRAUD-BITCH IN THIS FORUM, ANOTHER FOOL REPPIN INGLEWOOD AND YET HE LIVES IN CANADA OR ONLY BEEN IN INGLEWOOD ONE DAY, LIKE THAT BITCH WHO WAS SAYIN HE WAS FROM GRAPE STREET YET HE WENT TO UC BERKELEY :lol: . THE SWANS IS A FAGGOT NAME THE MOST FAGGOT NAME EVER IVE HEARD FOR A GANG, YET I AINT TRYING TO DISS THE MEMBERS BUT THERE GANG´S NAME. NOW YOU DOUBT ABOUT POPES WELL YOU CAN SEARCH THRU THE WEB AND SEE WERE ARE THE POPES SPOTS LOCATED AND CHECK FOR URSELF IF POPES HAVE HOODS OR NOT, YET WHEN YOU COME, WEAR A BLUE OR RED SHIRT SO WE CAN KNOW WHO WE HAVE TO HIT.
THE POPES are no threeat, see i know im real so your posts dont make me go wild, like I said, I didnt see one SOUTHSIDE hood that yall run. Yall niggaz prolly in the weak ass suburbs.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 14th, 2008, 9:50 am

MadIP wrote:YOU ARE A DUMB MOTHERFUCKER FOR THAT POST, NOW GO AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF, BITCH. I DONT GIVE A fu-- ABOUT UR MADE UP STORIES CAUSE UR JUST ANOTHER FRAUD-BITCH IN THIS FORUM, ANOTHER FOOL REPPIN INGLEWOOD AND YET HE LIVES IN CANADA OR ONLY BEEN IN INGLEWOOD ONE DAY, LIKE THAT BITCH WHO WAS SAYIN HE WAS FROM GRAPE STREET YET HE WENT TO UC BERKELEY :lol: . THE SWANS IS A FAGGOT NAME THE MOST FAGGOT NAME EVER IVE HEARD FOR A GANG, YET I AINT TRYING TO DISS THE MEMBERS BUT THERE GANG´S NAME. NOW YOU DOUBT ABOUT POPES WELL YOU CAN SEARCH THRU THE WEB AND SEE WERE ARE THE POPES SPOTS LOCATED AND CHECK FOR URSELF IF POPES HAVE HOODS OR NOT, YET WHEN YOU COME, WEAR A BLUE OR RED SHIRT SO WE CAN KNOW WHO WE HAVE TO HIT.
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAH

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 14th, 2008, 9:52 am

Look at this gangsta swan:

RUN MOTHERFUCKER HE'S PACKING WORMS!!!!!!!!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 14th, 2008, 1:25 pm

razbojnik wrote:Look at this gangsta swan:

Post a picture of a POPE and lets see which one looks more gangsta.

F.Y.I : Im only defending them because my OG cousin is from Swans. Everybody knows Wydell with the perm.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 16th, 2008, 3:40 am

A SWAN LOOKS GANGSTA ? YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR , U HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE CAUSE OF HITTIN THE CRACK PIPE, YOU ARE A VERY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, THE NAME SWANS IS THE SOFTEST EVER, POPES , GAYLORDS ARE ALL TOUGHER. AND THE FUNNIEST THING YOU AINT EVEN FROM CHICAGO AND YOU TALKIN ALL THIS CRAP BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY TO TALK WITH A GD FROM CHICAGO, I THINK YOU ARE A MENTALLY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL CAUSE U DONT MAKE SENSE. ANYWAY FUCK SWANS AND ALL THE BLOODS KILLER, COME THRU POPES GET UR HEAD POPPED

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 16th, 2008, 5:36 am

youngspade wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Look at this gangsta swan:

Post a picture of a POPE and lets see which one looks more gangsta.

F.Y.I : Im only defending them because my OG cousin is from Swans. Everybody knows Wydell with the perm.
Idk...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 16th, 2008, 5:58 am

What the fuck is this stupid shit?

Razbojnik get the fuck outta here.