L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re: L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

Unread post by cixxwonn » September 11th, 2008, 10:40 am

Ain't ontario by chino?
I lived in Calif b4 that is the only ontario I know and them they only had ontario 13
U don't have to ride L.A. dicc
I am sure the can prop theirselves
what does you hood stand for?
Like I said i only remember the ontario 13 but there is one other gang
But i know Pomona kicc s it off
And them bikers used to run Fontana

I am black but ran with many cholos from all over southern cali

I wasn't trying to diss just reading what the post says :
L.A. Versus Chicago

Not I drive to L.A. or Chicago to hold their nuts!
I bet you do get around L.A.
Ontario is not by L.A. stop it!
L.A. County is big of course it is by the edge but u still 1 hour away from L.A. (the city)
like chicago cook county is big
So when the last time you been to the city of L.A. ? What hood you was kickin it with?

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 11th, 2008, 5:30 pm

cixxwonn wrote:Ain't ontario by chino?
I lived in Calif b4 that is the only ontario I know and them they only had ontario 13
U don't have to ride L.A. dicc
I am sure the can prop theirselves
what does you hood stand for?
Like I said i only remember the ontario 13 but there is one other gang
But i know Pomona kicc s it off
And them bikers used to run Fontana

I am black but ran with many cholos from all over southern cali

I wasn't trying to diss just reading what the post says :
L.A. Versus Chicago

Not I drive to L.A. or Chicago to hold their nuts!
I bet you do get around L.A.
Ontario is not by L.A. stop it!
L.A. County is big of course it is by the edge but u still 1 hour away from L.A. (the city)
like chicago cook county is big
So when the last time you been to the city of L.A. ? What hood you was kickin it with?
LOL,OVS BLACK ANGELS IS THE BIGGIST VARRIO IN IxE BEEN PUTING IT DOWN SINCE THE 40s...WE ALSO CLAIM ONTERIO 13 BUT NOT OFFEN, LOL AT BIKERS RUNNING FONTA GUESS YOU READ SHIT OVER THE NET TO MUCH ESE BECAUSE SOUTH SIDE FONTA HAS THAT CITY ON LOCK ALWAYS HAVE THERE HASNT BEEN BIKERS THERE SINCE THE 60s...N HOW AM I DICK RIDING FOOL? I JUST ADERST WHAT MADIP IS SAYN ABOUT ALL SOUTHERN CALI VARRIO N HOODS, READ MY POST BEFOR YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH FOOL, I NEVER SAID SHIT ABOUT LA JUST SOUTHERN CALI...SOUTH SIDE ONTERIO AINT NO JOKE THE EAST SIDES THE SOFT SIDE ESE I CLAIM SOUTH...AND IF YOU MUST KNOW I LIVED IN WEST LOS,NORTH EAST LA N EAST LOS FOR SOME TIME ESE N GOT FAMILY FROM SGV VARRIOS N SUR CENTRAL...AND LIKE I SAID I WAS TALKN ON VARRIOS N MOST SUR CALI VARRIOS ARE RUN IN THE SAME WAY ESE.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » September 13th, 2008, 3:54 pm

My bad I know of negro angels I forgot how they say in spanish but i knew their was another hood out there i just didn't reconnize the abbreviation they just used to use the letters BA in my time. When I used to hang by chino high school by riverside drive i think was the street them. One of my homegirl used to live out their in ontario white girl name sally act like she black but it was farm where she stayed i heard of black angels
ALL IS WELL!

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » September 16th, 2008, 3:52 am

LOS ANGELES USE TO BE HARD BUT NOW IS SOFT AS PUSSY, HOW THE FUCK THOSE FOOLS AINT HITTIN THE NEWS ? CAUSE IF YOU MOVIN SHIT THEN U WILL HIT THE NEWS, BUT THEM CRIPS AND BLOODS AINT BEIN BUSTED THEN U AINT MOVIN NOTHIN CAUSE THE POLICE TRACE UR ASS LIKE THEY EVEN KNOW WHERE U PEE. IN THOSE GANGLAND DOCS OF BLOODS AND CRIPS YOU COULD SEE THEY AINT SHIT, THE ONE ABOUT THE BLOODS IT WAS FUNNY HOW DUMB THEY ARE, WHEN THAT LEADER GOT BLIND STUDDERBOX HE WAS WALKIN ALL HAPPY AND THEN GOT SHOT BLIND FOR LIFE, THATS WHY I SAID YOUR LEADERS ARE EASY TO HIT CAUSE THEY BE HANGIN ON THE STREET WITH THE SOLDIERS, SHIT THEY AINT NO ORGANIZATION, CHICAGO GANGS ARE AN ORGANIZATION WE ARE MORE LIKE A MAFIA.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2008, 1:32 pm

Blah, blah, BLAh, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 18th, 2008, 5:55 am

REAL TALK MMRBBKAPUSSYDOG, THESE DAYS LA AINT SHIT, AND THOSE BPS FROM LA GETTIN BIGGER.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 19th, 2008, 12:56 pm

That's all you do & I would say I'm surprised you're still on here, but actually I am not. This site isn't moderated like it was.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 19th, 2008, 6:31 pm

MadIP wrote:REAL TALK MMRBBKAPUSSYDOG, THESE DAYS LA AINT SHIT, AND THOSE BPS FROM LA GETTIN BIGGER.
So what if the BPS in LA are getting bigger? That's got nothing to do with Chicago.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » September 20th, 2008, 1:24 am

TO madip's dumbass im not white esa im latino get it straight puta

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:TO madip's dumbass im not white esa im latino get it straight puta
I remember it seemed like you said that you were part Arabic, or from some ethnicity around the Arabic countries & Spanish as in Spaniard. Why does your profile say you are a Sureno, but with no current or previous status?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » September 22nd, 2008, 3:35 pm

Mainly Saudi Arabian and Spanish and Peruvian and a lil mexican, and I'm affiliated just not in it, to represent im from the south and id get down with any norteno i see

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2008, 12:39 am

You don't have to be a Sureno to represent the South. Just stick to worrying about other things, then catching Nortenos in "Norteno free" Southern California. Get an education & make something of your life, like I'm doing. There's hope for people out here.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » September 24th, 2008, 3:33 pm

I have family and friends that are in gangs but im not, I'm still a sureno literally because i live in south california I'm trying to keep my head straight, school first, im doing pretty good I have a 3.72 GPA with honors and AP classes, these past 2 months iev been tryin to stay outta the varrio North and East (In Riverside) so ya im tryin not to follow the path f some of my friends and family ya know what i mean

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2008, 4:30 pm

Sureno & Southern Californian is a whole different thing. Hardly any1 calls a ordinary Southern Californina a Sureno.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2008, 4:32 pm

Other then that, keep up the good work.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » September 24th, 2008, 8:31 pm

Thanks, I'm just trying to be good and stay out the hood. LOL

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » October 17th, 2008, 7:29 am

The disciples are 30,000 deep because yall a bunch of dickridin scary motherfuckers so you get down cuz you dont wanna get laid down. There are more crip gangs in LA than all chicago gangs combined. Authorities have cracked down hard on gangs in LA specifically naming and targeting the top gangs and with gang injunctions throughout the city. Muhfuckers got there own language taking out the b's and c's in there vocabulary. Mexican gangs be on some straight kkk shit in black neighborhoods. This some real life pure gangsta shit yall cant see. Chicago gangs aint on that level. And yall cops are pussies too

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 19th, 2008, 6:47 pm

ya like West Side Harpys X3, East Side Maravilla X3, MS X3, Tiny Winos X3, Avenidas X3, East Side Cuatro Flats X3, Rivera Viejo X3, Florencia X3, 18th St, and that's not even 1/100 of LA gangs that would tear up Chicago, their are black gangs as well

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 27th, 2008, 8:07 am

MRPUSSYDOG AKA PO PO AKA 5 0 WHY DONT U GO TO WORK OFFICER INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET GANG INFO ONLINE, WHEN FOOLS TALK SHIT ABOUT CHICAGO GANGS IS BECAUSE THEY FEAR THEM AND ITS A FACT SOON CHICAGO GANGS GONNA HAVE A PIECE OF LA, THE GD´S IS THE BIGGEST GANG IN AMERICA, THERE ARE SOME DEEP CRIPS BUT TO ME THE CRIPS BLOODS SURENOS ARE OVERRATED.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 27th, 2008, 12:00 pm

MadIP wrote:MRPUSSYDOG AKA PO PO AKA 5 0 WHY DONT U GO TO WORK OFFICER INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET GANG INFO ONLINE, WHEN FOOLS TALK SHIT ABOUT CHICAGO GANGS IS BECAUSE THEY FEAR THEM AND ITS A FACT SOON CHICAGO GANGS GONNA HAVE A PIECE OF LA, THE GD´S IS THE BIGGEST GANG IN AMERICA, THERE ARE SOME DEEP CRIPS BUT TO ME THE CRIPS BLOODS SURENOS ARE OVERRATED.
lol..

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 27th, 2008, 4:44 pm

madip ur right chicago is the biggest, in netbangn

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » October 27th, 2008, 10:55 pm

ill tell u L.A. putos whatS UP ----go inerstate compound to illinois and try that cholo BS -ese- my people and those buster azz folks will make u cry for your chavala homeboys in queer la -youll bebegging to be let in -cutting off your pinche placas from east los and maicon nortena-WE RUN THE SHIT and i mean it all CABRONS-FROM NUEVA YORK TO PUTO CALIFAS-FUCK LITTLE HAZZARD ITS BIG CHI TOWN -RUUNNING IT----- CHAVALAS !!!!!!!!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 28th, 2008, 1:30 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
MadIP wrote:MRPUSSYDOG AKA PO PO AKA 5 0 WHY DONT U GO TO WORK OFFICER INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET GANG INFO ONLINE, WHEN FOOLS TALK SHIT ABOUT CHICAGO GANGS IS BECAUSE THEY FEAR THEM AND ITS A FACT SOON CHICAGO GANGS GONNA HAVE A PIECE OF LA, THE GD´S IS THE BIGGEST GANG IN AMERICA, THERE ARE SOME DEEP CRIPS BUT TO ME THE CRIPS BLOODS SURENOS ARE OVERRATED.
lol..
It's a funny what a big joke he is huh?

Who's the po' on here?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 28th, 2008, 1:32 pm

lordwhizv wrote:ill tell u L.A. putos whatS UP ----go inerstate compound to illinois and try that cholo BS -ese- my people and those buster azz folks will make u cry for your chavala homeboys in queer la -youll bebegging to be let in -cutting off your pinche placas from east los and maicon nortena-WE RUN THE SHIT and i mean it all CABRONS-FROM NUEVA YORK TO PUTO CALIFAS-fu-- LITTLE HAZZARD ITS BIG CHI TOWN -RUUNNING IT----- CHAVALAS !!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I wonder if are 1 of madip's multiple personalities.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 28th, 2008, 5:06 pm

i know hahahaha

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 29th, 2008, 9:04 am

YOU .

ITS FUNNY THE POPO AND THE UNIVERSITY STUDENT WANNA BE SURENO VINCE THE FAG BET U LIVE IN A SUBURBAN COMMUNITY, YET THEY BOTH LEARNIN ON GANGS THRU A NET FORUM AND MR PUSSYDOG TAKIN NOTES. NOW ON THE SUBJECT ITS CLEAR LOS ANGELES IS SOFT NOW AND CHICAGO IS WORSE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 29th, 2008, 2:12 pm

MadIP wrote:YOU .

ITS FUNNY THE POPO AND THE UNIVERSITY STUDENT WANNA BE SURENO VINCE THE FAG BET U LIVE IN A SUBURBAN COMMUNITY, YET THEY BOTH LEARNIN ON GANGS THRU A NET FORUM AND MR PUSSYDOG TAKIN NOTES. NOW ON THE SUBJECT ITS CLEAR LOS ANGELES IS SOFT NOW AND CHICAGO IS WORSE.
If you mean I'm the popo, then you're a damn idiot. Even some people from Chicago know I ain't a cop, like my VL homie from SS Chicago. I see you got a lil pet name for me & talking about I'm taking notes. I ain't taking notes, but I'll admit I did learn some things on here like I'm sure you did.

I'm 1 of the biggest knowledge droppers on the net, but I try not to over due it some times. I've got respect for some people, but not fakes like you. Vince says he's from Riverside, which I don't have a reason to doubt & I'm from SJ born & raised. Call me Mr. PussyDog, cuzz I dogged your Mom's pussy? Even if Chicago is worse then LA now, it doesn't make LA soft. This is a stupid ass thread that you just seem to want to stay up, so you can fight like a damn idiot. You definately are mad & who knows if you're even an IP, but I wouldn't doubt you're a GAY LORD (litterally).

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 4:07 pm

HAHAHAHAHA LOL, MMrbkaRudog is the smartest person on this site I'm from Riverside, I live in the North Side, look up the area code 92501 area code (951) and La isnt soft you ignorant hoodrat, both cities are down period. stop makin your city look bad, and I agree with MMrbkaRudog

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » October 29th, 2008, 7:38 pm

los angeles is for movie stars and queers-yeah ther are some bad asses ther like every where else-but the gang myth of los angeles is overrated and truly outdated- do your self a favor and get yourselve a surf board and hit redondo beach ese-and enjoy the sun-maybe if u wear your cholo outfit u might get to be a extra in colors2-or boyz in the hood 2-or sum lame gang movie-dont ever come to the city of BIG shoulders-cuase u would stand out like sore thumbs -shyt iz real here -we flag nations here not blocks[santana]-ect-and not hoods -but nations world wide-right now you are nowhere near us-u all might be in 7th or 8th place-behind us then new tork -d.c.-miami-baltimoe-jersey-san antonio-ect.bottom line -YALL ANIT BIG ENOUGH TO BE IN OUR NETWORK-when i want to relax and go on vacation ill go to los angeles-go to disneyland-cause thats what l.a. is to chicago-ese-straight disneyland-and u vatos are the funny characters -orale!

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 8:00 pm

fo u guys are jokes to us whats so hard about chicago your like that punk from barbershop that kicked with Anthony Anderson.............when shit pops off you run, LA is real BIZ Disneyland is Anahiem idiot you like to bang on the net, I admitted Chi was down but LA is straight up crazy ese, and fuckk surfing I can't surf and screw redondo beach I'm not white get ir right or get it tight

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 30th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:fo u guys are jokes to us whats so hard about chicago your like that punk from barbershop that kicked with Anthony Anderson.............when shit pops off you run, LA is real BIZ Disneyland is Anahiem idiot you like to bang on the net, I admitted Chi was down but LA is straight up crazy ese, and fuckk surfing I can't surf and screw redondo beach I'm not white get ir right or get it tight
That fool acts like LA gangs ain't big & like there's no Chicago gangs putting it down for their blocks (just nations). LOL

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 30th, 2008, 6:19 pm

LOL I know what you mean lol most hoods in LA would smash on them, I can name over 50 gangs in Cali that would serve "shittowns finest"