Los Angeles County Jail?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Los Angeles County Jail?

Unread post by TheReal » January 21st, 2004, 3:32 pm

wcrockets wrote:TheReal, do you have racist views? do you hate whites?
*No I don't hate whites, nor any race. I apologize for any misrepresentation, my fiery pronouncements are given off! I just HATE racist white folks, not the white population in general, nor any race, including mexicans!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 21st, 2004, 5:38 pm

Ok then. That's fine. But could you stop ranting. If you condensed your posts more people would read them and your points would stand out better.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 12th, 2004, 11:40 pm

to casper 510 you son of a homo ive been to berkley wtf are u talking about all i see is a bunch of hippies its a university city and it looks like theres old fuckers(hippies) that got stuck in the great depression wtf are u anyways a black norteno is there such thing or what? lol see what i mean about living in northern cali theres always those fuckers that think they're african american UC Davis prolly has crazyer online gangbangers than you lol

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 13th, 2004, 12:15 am

say anonymousman, that lame casper510 was banned from this site months ago bro. he aint been back since...lol.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » February 28th, 2004, 2:50 am

THIS NIGGA SAID MAYBE BLACKS SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPEAK SPANISH AND MAYBE WE CAN COMMUNICATE BETTER. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLL. KEEP LIL STUPID ASS COMMENTS LIKE THAT TO YOURSELF. YOUR FULL OF SHIT.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 1st, 2004, 4:37 pm

Actually, Berkely is pretty grimy. It's not that big, but I know I drove through there on my way up north a few years back. Anyway, I stopped at a 7-11 that was less than a mile from the campus. Well, anyway it was late, maybe 10 or 11 at night and I saw mabye 10 or 15 people out on the street. They were all black, and a few of 'em were in front of the 7-11 with jheri curls and hats with some old english shi- on 'em. point is, it looked like a bunch of old school gangsters up there, didn't see no hippies. Now I'm not from up there, so maybe therse were out of towners up there slangin, or maybe I was on the border or somethin, but I remember being suprised cuz we were right next to the college and I didn't think it would be anything like that.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » March 5th, 2004, 5:40 am

panik when wuz this? the only part of berkeley that i can think of which aint a good area is west berkeley...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 8th, 2004, 12:37 am

It was probably 97? Somewhere around there, give or take a year. I was only there for about 5 minutes. Long enough to go into 7-11 to get some cigarettes and smoke one before we got rollin again. I just remember trippin out cuz I thought it was an all college town, but all I saw was jheri curls and mf'ers drinkin in front of the store posted, and all of 'em was black.

SCeric
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SCeric » March 8th, 2004, 11:43 am

who runs LAC which gang, gangs

tina turner

Unread post by tina turner » March 9th, 2004, 5:32 pm

what is the drug use to cause paranoia and shakes. and blured vision. What is the ranking of the mob colar cars White, Red & blue.
Do family members do thing s to innisheate the family. in to the mob?

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 24th, 2004, 1:36 pm

i heard that in some jails down in cali...its blacks&asians vs. whites&mexicans...

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 6th, 2004, 9:59 pm

that how it is in central, sylmar, and lp juvenile halls blacks-asians vs hispanics-whites and most of the camps like that
dont know bout y.a.
sometimes everyone team up on the whites tho

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 7th, 2004, 2:09 pm

CHICANOS AND BLACKS CLICK UP TOGETHER UP NORTH. IT'S ALL LOVE BETWEEN THE TWO. I KNOW IT'S DIFFERENT IN SO CAL, BUT WHEN EME NETWORKED WITH AB, THAT MADE AB'S ENEMY EME'S ENEMY IS MY OPINION. I'M NORTE FOR LIFE, BUT I THINK IT'S A SHAME THAT THERE'S SEPERATION BETWEEN THE RACE. THERE'S A MUTUAL RESPECT BETWEEN THE HOMIES AND BROTHAS UP HERE IN THE PEN, AND ON THE STREET. THAT ALLIANCE HAS MADE BOTH SIDES STRONGER, IT SEEMS IN SOCAL THAT RESPECT ISN'T THERE. BUT AT THE SAME TIME MANY SOCAL HOODS ARE SHARED BETWEEN BLACKS AND MEXICANS, WHICH NATURALLY BRINGS HATE AND HOSTILITY. THE SAD PART IS THAT IT'S SO OUT OF CONTROL NOW, I DON'T SEE IT GETTING FIXED.

chicana

Unread post by chicana » June 8th, 2004, 12:46 pm

My ol'man is in county right now. It'll never change.

chicana

Unread post by chicana » June 8th, 2004, 12:49 pm

chicanos run it

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 9th, 2004, 10:56 am

Do they trip on you if you come from another county, for instance I'm from SD, when I was locked up in YA homies from LA said they wouldn't trip because there's other beef but maybe someone has experienced something or seen something..

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 27th, 2005, 7:05 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Do they trip on you if you come from another county, for instance I'm from SD, when I was locked up in YA homies from LA said they wouldn't trip because there's other beef but maybe someone has experienced something or seen something..
From what I know..

SD won't get dissed in LA county. SD inmates are so non-existent that they won't even bother to mess with them. The beef with blacks in the county would make a SD Latino inmate more of an asset than enemy.

Norteños would get fvcked with.

The beef with blacks in LACJ does have a lot to do with demeanor. I have experienced it first hand. Sometimes we lost priviliges because of what some black inmate would do and piss off the CO. From playing with food, being loud, not showering and stenching the cell, disrespecting the "Quiet Time" or trying to act hard overall. There is always tension because of this. Hispanics unite and will make their case to the rep for the blacks. They usually will demand the black to roll it up or it will pop off when going to the roof, showers or yard. Blacks fail to regulate themselves like Hispanics do. If one of us fvcks up, we will handle that shiat immediately. If a black fvcks up, it is usually ignored or shrugged off by blacks themselves. There isn't a sense of importance among them towards non-intrusive behavior.

It is safe to say that 90% of all rioting in jail is initiated by Sureños. It is the only form of discipline that will keep ALL inmates in check. I can bet that East Coast prisons aren't as disciplined as Cali ones. Due in large part because of the abscence of Sureños or a united entity whose ethics compare to those in the armed forces.

Another fact is that there is racism against blacks by Sureños. Most SS that were raised in East Los or other predominately Chicano cities have not been exposed to black customs or lifestyle. This is where ignorance will create hatred towards them. These are the instigators in the CJ that will petition for a riot over ANY small thing a black inmate will do.

Ask ANY black man who is has been state raised if this is true.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 7th, 2005, 7:19 pm

what about toward whites. is there racism or more things in common between surenos raised in East L.A and white inmates or whites in general? And how will a white be dealt with that acts loud and disrespectful? I also noticed some black (as well as some whites) act similarily in movie theatres. by the way, what is sd?

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » March 7th, 2005, 8:29 pm

Invincible wrote:what about toward whites. is there racism or more things in common between surenos raised in East L.A and white inmates or whites in general? And how will a white be dealt with that acts loud and disrespectful? I also noticed some black (as well as some whites) act similarily in movie theatres. by the way, what is sd?
SD = San Diego

Whites in LA jails are a minority. They are also not united at all. I have seen the majority of whites serve their cellmate. They are normally messed with because their isn't a fear of them whatsover. I had a white cellmate who washed my clothes and offered his food to my SS cellmates and I. I never asked him to do anything, but he had been in there a month before I arrived and I figured he had been trained this way.

There are some whites who hold their ground though. Obviously the ones who have been in and out of the system. It all really depends on the individual. Most whites that go in there are not violent offenders. Either drunk drivers, domestic violence or white collar crimes, fraud and so forth.

Anyone who acts loud and disrespectful gets dealt with. It doesn't matter what race you are. The SS is more likely to demand punishment by either the inmate's friends or the SS themselves. One case I remeber was some huge white guy that took a piss and did not flush the toilet. Before he took his third step away from the toilet he was beaten down by two SS for lack of manners. They didn't even warn him or ask to do flush, they just rushed him.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 20th, 2005, 1:00 am

the two Mexicans beat up one white dude,that doesnt mean shit. If the jumped on a NAZI LOW RIDER (NLR) that would`ve been a different story!!! The white gangs dog out the weak white guys more than anybody.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » March 20th, 2005, 1:08 am

The two cats that beat up the white boy were not "Mexicans". They were Sureños. "Mexicans" or non-gang affiliated Hispanics are referred to as "Paisas".

Sureños dealt with that white guy the same if he were a NLR. Sureños run the LACJ and everyone in there knows that.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 20th, 2005, 1:57 am

Surenos turn into EME in prison. Nortenos turn into Nuestra Familia in prison. I highly doubt that the a white prison gang would let any of their be attacked. If they were attacked I am sure there was retaliation. And I'm shure non gang associated Hispanics would or could attack others the same way. Not like they have to report to anyone.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » March 20th, 2005, 1:47 pm

Invincible wrote:Surenos turn into EME in prison. Nortenos turn into Nuestra Familia in prison. I highly doubt that the a white prison gang would let any of their be attacked. If they were attacked I am sure there was retaliation. And I'm shure non gang associated Hispanics would or could attack others the same way. Not like they have to report to anyone.
Don't argue with me unless you have been in there yourself. Sureños don't turn into EME when they hit the pen. Not every Sureños is chosen to be a soldado for the EME.

The LACJ is the topic of this thread, not prison. Although it may not be to your liking because I am assume you are white.. The truth is that in the LACJ and Pitches detention center (WAY SIDE) the whites ally with the Sureños and basically follow that car when rioting. In order words, if a NLR were to disrespect, the Sureños would probably be the ones to tax him up if they wanted to.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 21st, 2005, 5:22 pm

i always thought in LA jail AB and EME were usually tight and they would both be against the blacks.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » March 21st, 2005, 5:43 pm

se11 wrote:i always thought in LA jail AB and EME were usually tight and they would both be against the blacks.
EME and South Siders are two different things. You cannot confuse the two. A South Sider is down with the EME but is not EME. South Siders run the LACJ and are led by EME.. There is a presence of EME in the LACJ but you wouldn't know who is EME and who isn't. The South Siders do band up with the woods and ride against the blacks when need to.

You cannot throw in AB, EME and BGF when talking about the LACJ, it is more like Paisas, Blacks, Woods and South Siders. Of course the prison gangs lead the inmates, but not eveyone is a member of them. A South Sider can go to prison and never join EME. Let's just say that EME is made of volunteers who are down for the cause until death. While South Siders will represent but will move on once they get out.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 22nd, 2005, 12:01 pm

You can't argue with someone that doesn't know the difference between county, state, and federal.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » March 22nd, 2005, 7:55 pm

This 'Invicible' cat watches too many movies..

:laughing:

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 22nd, 2005, 11:45 pm

My homie just turned 18 when he went in the County for Home Invasion with a gun..

They moved him around a few times from County..to Iron wood to castaic now hes in Foelsom

but when he first went into county..he didnt bang..he grew up here and he just said Harbor Area L.A and He ran with the surenos..

but later on in prison..he ran into a few homies and they jumped him in..

So..I guess you can claim south side and not be from a hood

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 22nd, 2008, 4:12 pm

Huerito wrote: Sureños run the LACJ and everyone in there knows that.
Naw, everybody dont know that.

Surenos run Surenos in the LACJ.

If Surenos ran Blacks, there wouldn't be Riots.

The riots are a by-product of Blacks running their own affairs and not respecting Shit!

Meaning, going against the grain.

Funning thing though, i was just hollaring at an Original Westside Crip who said his first time hitting the County was in 1976 at 19yrs old.

He Said Mexicans and Blacks played Cards and traded goods wasn't no animosity like it is now.

He said the Ese's didn't start pushing a line until way later, when the numbers shifted and they start excepting any Hispanic to push their cause, from Paisa to normal Mexican civilian.

This is him talking.

I think attitudes changed when Southsiders saw on T.V Latinos getting punished during the Riots..........

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » December 3rd, 2008, 6:05 pm

indyjrt wrote:What about the LA County Jails? The blacks and hispanics are always going off. The blacks are way outnumbered what can they do to correct the problem of the "Jail Riots."
I don't know what they can do about the riots other than start teaching the truth to the inmates. and the truth is : LA was built by Blacks and Latino's together.

But they are not going to do that because it defeats their own purpose.

But what they should do.. Is CLEAN those nastey ass cells. I was arrested recentley and had to visit 4 different jails before I was released. It was so DAM FILTHY in there I wanted to puke.

How DARE they make me sleep in that BS.. I was mad as hell... No wonder so many people are getting sick in there. It was worse than a crack house on skid row.. It was so dam dirty in the holding cell of the Long Beach Court House that there is a hole at the foot of the toilet. I promise you that while a girl was ... lets say, releiving herself, a rat or a mouse or something with big ass wiskers stuck it's head out and started looking straight up at the girl..

I was like.. POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me out this muthafugga!!!!!

Film at 11

active
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by active » December 19th, 2008, 2:01 am

county change alot!!! i was there last year and begining of this one !!! they put me level 8 in twin towers 262!!! that shit suck!!! stupid cell !!! stupid day room!!! stupid deputies!!! iam used to old cj!!! rock and roll !!! go take a cruise around untill you get pull over!!! county was a learning school!!! now this shit is boo boo!!! but the hoole was crazy!!! straight up no love!!! no cosmetics !!! few squares of toilet paper!!! and you cant see outside!!! no human contact!!! and jay cats be on the door 24/7 yealling!!! but it was all right!!! i got my work out on, burth bath !!! clean the cell !!! post up for late night !!! and chill!!! yeah county sucks now!!!