WHATS THE HISTORY OF THE VALLUCOS

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
REEBOK

WHATS THE HISTORY OF THE VALLUCOS

Unread post by REEBOK » October 3rd, 2008, 9:18 pm

?

texas1Norte4
What city do you live in now?: kingsville

Re: WHATS THE HISTORY OF THE VALLUCOS

Unread post by texas1Norte4 » October 4th, 2008, 3:25 pm

vallucos r a gang from the valley dey beef hard with the syndicate from my understandin der not a fama but a tango

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 4th, 2008, 9:50 pm

I really don't know about the origins of Vallucos to tell you the truth...I do know it ain't no typical street gang...They have no turfs like street gangs do,nowhere in any city of the valley...As far as I know...Maybe hang out spots but not like territories that are disputed for you know what I mean...If any do claim Valluco,and are already in a certain street gang,then once they are back out they go back to their barrios like most gangsters do...At least those that chose to still live the gang life style...But I can't speak for all...What is true is that Vallucos is not a valley gang per say,like I already mentioned, it is composed of natives of the Lower Rio Grande Valley of South Texas...And I believe it was started some where upstate by valley natives in order to protect themselves from predators or other famas[in-jail organizations(gangs)],who they where being harrassed by...Maybe the Texas Syndicate was one of these harrassers,could be why they beefing,but I don't know about that...The name itself "Valluco" basically just means a person that is a native of "El Valle",the Lower Rio Grande Valley...Alot of valley people also use the term but not because they are members of that group but because they are natives of the area...The name has been around way longer than this group has...Don't know about them being connected with Tango Blast...Never heard anyone ever mention that word ever in the valley,well maybe now in these couple of past years...I myself never had heard of them till a good couple of years of having moved up into the Houstone area...As for how they are structered I don't know but from what I have heard and seen from some Vallucos they just upstate and that is it...In the streets it is suppose to be dormant I believe...But you know how some fools are when it comes to being members of something and trying to flaunt it...I think the Tango Blast is going thru something like this with certain of it's members(mostly the younger ones)with trying to turn it into something bigger and more organized...I did hear a rumour acouple of years ago about some younger Vallucos trying to turn it into a sort of major street gang in the western part of the valley...I can't remember if these dudes where members of one of the many Locos Trece(XIII) gangs of Pharr(incase you are wondering no they are not a Sureño hood) or of the P.O.(Public Onslaught)Boys of Las Milpas(outskirts of south Pharr)...But that was awhiles back and I haven't heard anything on that as of lately...Anyhow that is all I know on the matter for now.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » October 6th, 2008, 12:30 pm

REEBOK wrote:?

This has already been discussed, but the vallucos are a tango. but just like the other tangos, they are strictly prison(meaning you cant get put on in the street, you only get put on in the pen).

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 7th, 2008, 3:42 pm

WHATS A FAMA & TANGO

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » October 25th, 2008, 2:00 pm

MIROLLO wrote:I really don't know about the origins of Vallucos to tell you the truth...I do know it ain't no typical street gang...They have no turfs like street gangs do,nowhere in any city of the valley...As far as I know...Maybe hang out spots but not like territories that are disputed for you know what I mean...If any do claim Valluco,and are already in a certain street gang,then once they are back out they go back to their barrios like most gangsters do...At least those that chose to still live the gang life style...
MIROLLO wrote:Don't know about them being connected with Tango Blast...Never heard anyone ever mention that word ever in the valley,well maybe now in these couple of past years...I myself never had heard of them till a good couple of years of having moved up into the Houstone area...
I was trippin cuz Ive known of the Vallucos for quite some time now and I barely heard of Tango Blast for the first time last year. And from what I understand they are TB. Guess Im not the only one confused.
MIROLLO wrote:As for how they are structered I don't know but from what I have heard and seen from some Vallucos they just upstate and that is it...In the streets it is suppose to be dormant I believe...But you know how some fools are when it comes to being members of something and trying to flaunt it...
Yeah, Vallucos are active on the street but its not organized like the TS.

I
MIROLLO wrote: think the Tango Blast is going thru something like this with certain of it's members(mostly the younger ones)with trying to turn it into something bigger and more organized...I did hear a rumour acouple of years ago about some younger Vallucos trying to turn it into a sort of major street gang in the western part of the valley...I can't remember if these dudes where members of one of the many Locos Trece(XIII) gangs of Pharr(incase you are wondering no they are not a Sureño hood) or of the P.O.(Public Onslaught)Boys of Las Milpas(outskirts of south Pharr)...But that was awhiles back and I haven't heard anything on that as of lately...Anyhow that is all I know on the matter for now.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...
By western valley do you mean the Mcallen/PSJA area? Cuz I havent heard of that if thats the case but I seen on the news a couple time about a "street gang" called the Vallucos in Harlingen. Didnt make any sense to me but maybe it has something to do with what your saying. I got a homie who bangs Loco 13 here in Mission. I could ask him. I also knew a vato whos a PO Boy but I havent seen him in awhile.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 30th, 2008, 3:20 am

Yea Vallucos are active in the streets like most other in-jail organizations(gangs)are...But what I meant is that they aren't suppose to be claiming like a normal street gang would...I know alot of vatos who are down for their jale and keep it calmados but some like to just show it off know what I'm saying...When segun they are not suppose to...But anyways,yea they have been active for years in the streets...I know alot of heads who are down for it...Some are from my old barrio...Even from those that we was rivals with back in the days...My first tatt was put on me by this Valluco,and a veterano from what was at that moment in time a rival hood of ours called Los Chicos(VLCH),vato is an Escobedo,a hardcore family from that barrio...This was like way back in the early 90's...And the only reason that happened was because he was my homeboys cuñado...We was in our mid to late teen years,he was already an O.G. from his hood...Vato had just gotten out of what I remember...So I know about them Vallucos from around that time period onward...And yeah by western part of the valley I mean those areas around greater metropolitan McAllen,west of P.,S.J.,A. or maybe Weslaco...Edinburg,Hidalgo,Lopezville,Las Milpas and even spots like San Carlos,Hargil,and Donna...Also east of La Joya and Mission and all the areas that surround those places...Rio Grande City is to way off to really be a part of the westend...The eastern part would be like past La Feria into Harlingen,San Benito,Brownsville,and Port Isabel/South Padre Is. and around those areas...Actually Weslaco,Mercedes,and the Delta Cities of Elsa and Edcouch could be considered like a central area but I think there's alot of contact with the westend than with the other part of the valle...Anyways nothing to do with the subject at hand...Just answer the question asked and giving a lite geography class...As for them vatos who wanted to turn valluco into a major valley streetgang well that was a good while back...And I don't think it went down like they wanted...Cause supposedly they was put in check by their "carnales" if you know what I mean...Anyhow I know vatos from both the P.O.Boys and from the different Locos XIII de Pharr y Mission,who are veteranos now so don't sweat it ese...I ain't worried about...I don't know about that Harlingen thing dough,maybe theirs a streetgang with that same exact name...Or maybe it's just the media using the word gang when they mention the Vallucos in their area who are caught doing jales...I've known of it being used like that for groups like the Mexican Mafia or others in-jail organizations(gangs)aswell...Anyhow that's all I got on this for nows.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 y McAllito 4 Lifers...

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » December 17th, 2008, 2:25 pm

MIROLLO wrote:Yea Vallucos are active in the streets like most other in-jail organizations(gangs)are...But what I meant is that they aren't suppose to be claiming like a normal street gang would...I know alot of vatos who are down for their jale and keep it calmados but some like to just show it off know what I'm saying...When segun they are not suppose to...But anyways,yea they have been active for years in the streets...I know alot of heads who are down for it...Some are from my old barrio...Even from those that we was rivals with back in the days...My first tatt was put on me by this Valluco,and a veterano from what was at that moment in time a rival hood of ours called Los Chicos(VLCH),vato is an Escobedo,a hardcore family from that barrio...This was like way back in the early 90's...And the only reason that happened was because he was my homeboys cuñado...We was in our mid to late teen years,he was already an O.G. from his hood...Vato had just gotten out of what I remember...So I know about them Vallucos from around that time period onward...And yeah by western part of the valley I mean those areas around greater metropolitan McAllen,west of P.,S.J.,A. or maybe Weslaco...Edinburg,Hidalgo,Lopezville,Las Milpas and even spots like San Carlos,Hargil,and Donna...Also east of La Joya and Mission and all the areas that surround those places...Rio Grande City is to way off to really be a part of the westend...The eastern part would be like past La Feria into Harlingen,San Benito,Brownsville,and Port Isabel/South Padre Is. and around those areas...Actually Weslaco,Mercedes,and the Delta Cities of Elsa and Edcouch could be considered like a central area but I think there's alot of contact with the westend than with the other part of the valle...Anyways nothing to do with the subject at hand...Just answer the question asked and giving a lite geography class...As for them vatos who wanted to turn valluco into a major valley streetgang well that was a good while back...And I don't think it went down like they wanted...Cause supposedly they was put in check by their "carnales" if you know what I mean...Anyhow I know vatos from both the P.O.Boys and from the different Locos XIII de Pharr y Mission,who are veteranos now so don't sweat it ese...I ain't worried about...I don't know about that Harlingen thing dough,maybe theirs a streetgang with that same exact name...Or maybe it's just the media using the word gang when they mention the Vallucos in their area who are caught doing jales...I've known of it being used like that for groups like the Mexican Mafia or others in-jail organizations(gangs)aswell...Anyhow that's all I got on this for nows.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 y McAllito 4 Lifers...
I think its funny how I know alot of vatos that beef in the street yet they claim Vallucos. In the pinta and the county they get along but on the calles they fight each other. Not all but a lot.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » January 22nd, 2009, 1:40 am

Vallucos are the most active in the gang in the valle now a days. I got homies throughout the valle from Mission to Brownsville. Most of the younger Gz now a days are claiming Vallucos when they get locked up. They hold their own in the Texas prison system. My best friend since we were youngsters just started a 8 year sentence. He is a Valluco, now. Its not organized like most gangs. Theyre just deep and got heart.