Mara Salvatrucha (MS 13) in Michigan

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Arlo

Mara Salvatrucha (MS 13) in Michigan

Unread post by Arlo » May 5th, 2004, 5:05 pm

I have been seeing this graffiti showing up around my city in michigan and I haven't seen it around before. Any info on this gang would be appreciated.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mara Salvatrucha (MS 13)

Unread post by Casper » May 7th, 2004, 8:44 am

Well the Ms 13 is a gang said to be started by guerilla fighters from El Salvador.Heres a site you can go to (Gang Resources), that will give you some info on them.

Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lettaz » May 7th, 2004, 10:26 am

ms-13 is some hispanic cats from La and alot got sent back to they country...and some skated to diffirent parts of country...Cuz they out here in Va/Dc/Md wilding...Cuttin' mofuckas juggler veins out with butterknifes

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 7th, 2004, 4:45 pm

Lettaz wrote:ms-13 is some hispanic cats from La and alot got sent back to they country...and some skated to diffirent parts of country...because they out here in Va/Dc/Md wilding...Cuttin' mofuckas juggler veins out with butterknifes

where? when? I only hear about them mofo's being in va. I aint heard about them being in Dc unless they be way up on Georgia Ave. near Silver Spring. An ese i know up on that side say they getting served by the 1-5 amigos and vatos loco up in NW and then slowly they faded back to Va.

Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lettaz » May 8th, 2004, 12:43 pm

Yeah they aint hit Dc too hard...lol...Niggas got Dc on smash...But when they had Some spanish parade or some shit in Dc a like 2 years ago...Dem niggas came thru and Tore shit up....

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mara Salvatrucha (MS 13) in Michigan

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » January 25th, 2005, 3:12 pm

REALLY WHERE WUZ that AT?

REEBOK

Re: Mara Salvatrucha (MS 13) in Michigan

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 10:02 pm

ms 13 gets props