WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Unread post by TeeKay » August 23rd, 2008, 5:01 pm

What do you mean how is a white dude gonna survive doin life? Theres already an abundance of whites doing life in prison,goldie walks the main line in prison every day hes from the village in Compton.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 23rd, 2008, 8:57 pm

MadIP wrote:AND HOW A WHITE BOY IS GONNA SURVIVE IN PRISON DOIN LIFE ? HAHAHA FUCKIN LAME YOU GOTTA BE A MENTALLY CHALLENGED WHITE BOY TO DARE JOIN A BLACK GANG APART FROM BEIN TREATED AS SHIT EVERY DAY BUT GETTIN SNITCHED, AZURE YOU ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED IN THEHOODUP.COM NOW U REP CRIP AN DBLOOD AND IN ANOTHER FORUM U WAS REPPIN SURENO, #%@&#%@ FRAUD.
...Crip and Sureno...?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 23rd, 2008, 9:41 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
MadIP wrote:THIS POST IS A WASTE, WHITE CRIPS ARE A NONSENSE, IT MEANS SELLIN OUR OWN PEOPLE, A DISGRACE TO THE WHITE RACE AND A SHOT IN THE CHEST.
SO WE ALL KNOW ALL THIS CASES OF CRIPS KILLIN WHITE PEOPLE SO WHAT WILL THE WHITE CRIP DO, KILL EM TOO ? IS JUST STUPID, AND WITH THE POST ABOVE ITS TRUE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS THEY WILL BLAME THE WHITE BOY EVERY CHANCE THEY GET, SO YOU GOTTA BE RETARDED TO BEIN A WHITE BOY AND JOININ THE CRIPS.
YOU DONT LIVE HERE SO YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT GOES DOWN HERE HOMIE...AND CRIPS DONT KILL WHITE THEY KILL OTHERE CRIPS N BLOODS.
He doesnt even live in chicago, he is Tee9, our racist from Spain. I checked his IP some time ago and it said University of Madrid, lol....
Probably only going to that college cause they have free internet for bums like him. He doesnt go there for education for sure.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 24th, 2008, 3:45 am

YEAH, HOW U GONNA KNOW ? FUCKING SUCKER. POPE FROM 83RD´S COME CHECK IT , SO YOU ARE IN A GANG SITE CHECKIN DUDES IP´S YOU ARE A GANGSTER, THATS WHY THIS SUCKS WITH CLOWNS LIKE URSELF FUCK U GONNA KNOW ABOUT GANG SHIT WHEN U ARE CHECKIN IP´S STILL IP´S DONT MEAN SHIT CAUSE WE ALL GOT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEM, SO COMPUTER HACKER GO TO WERE U BELONG, FUCKIN WANNABE. INSANE POPES VATICAN CITY AND PUNK ASS NET HACKER LIKE URSELF WOULD GET A BULLET TO UR HEAD IN MY HOOD.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 24th, 2008, 9:09 am

Sentenza wrote:
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
MadIP wrote:THIS POST IS A WASTE, WHITE CRIPS ARE A NONSENSE, IT MEANS SELLIN OUR OWN PEOPLE, A DISGRACE TO THE WHITE RACE AND A SHOT IN THE CHEST.
SO WE ALL KNOW ALL THIS CASES OF CRIPS KILLIN WHITE PEOPLE SO WHAT WILL THE WHITE CRIP DO, KILL EM TOO ? IS JUST STUPID, AND WITH THE POST ABOVE ITS TRUE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS THEY WILL BLAME THE WHITE BOY EVERY CHANCE THEY GET, SO YOU GOTTA BE RETARDED TO BEIN A WHITE BOY AND JOININ THE CRIPS.
YOU DONT LIVE HERE SO YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT GOES DOWN HERE HOMIE...AND CRIPS DONT KILL WHITE THEY KILL OTHERE CRIPS N BLOODS.
He doesnt even live in chicago, he is Tee9, our racist from Spain. I checked his IP some time ago and it said University of Madrid, lol....
Probably only going to that college cause they have free internet for bums like him. He doesnt go there for education for sure.
lol, really?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 24th, 2008, 6:54 pm

MadIP wrote:YEAH, HOW U GONNA KNOW ? #%@&#%@ SUCKER. POPE FROM 83RD´S COME CHECK IT , SO YOU ARE IN A GANG SITE CHECKIN DUDES IP´S YOU ARE A GANGSTER, THATS WHY THIS SUCKS WITH CLOWNS LIKE URSELF fu-- U GONNA KNOW ABOUT GANG SHIT WHEN U ARE CHECKIN IP´S STILL IP´S DONT MEAN SHIT CAUSE WE ALL GOT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEM, SO COMPUTER HACKER GO TO WERE U BELONG, FUCKIN WANNABE. INSANE POPES VATICAN CITY AND PUNK ASS NET HACKER LIKE URSELF WOULD GET A BULLET TO UR HEAD IN MY HOOD.
How i wanna know? Cause you said the exact same shit as Tee9 and you even admitted you were living in Spain tough man. Want me to dig it out again? Whatever, keep talking your racist BS.
I never said i knew anything about gangs, so miss me with that shit, but obviously you dont either. And the topic is white crips and bloods and to a small extend they do exist and are accepted here and there it seems, so what has your racist ass got to say?

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 29th, 2008, 2:28 am

I BET YOURE AN ITALIAN MOTHERFUCKER, LOGGIN ON A GANG SITE TO CHECK IP´S UR DONE, IM A POPE FROM THE SOUTH SIDE AND IT DONT MATTER IF IN SOME TIME I DONT HIT THE HOOD CAUSE IM DONE MY WORK, BUT WERES YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN ASS HIDIN IN EUROPE RIGHT

wyz
What city do you live in now?: BK

Unread post by wyz » September 8th, 2008, 9:59 pm

I'm not gonna lie this dudes a fuCcen retard...lol
your obviously very ignorant to soceity and struggles.
I can't say that i respect your opinion in this white crip and blood shit

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 10th, 2008, 9:35 am

HERE COMES THE WHITE NIGGER, RIGHT , FUCKIN LAME , I BET IS MORE INTELLIGENT TO BE IN A GROUP THAT SNITCH ON YOU FOR BEIN WHITE , BLAME ON YOU YOUR OWN HOMIES TO THE POLICE AND DOIN LIFE IN PRISON AND YOUR BLACK HOMIES LAUGHIN ABOUT IT , THAT WHAT MEANS BEIN WHITE IN A CRIP OR BLOOD GANG THEY HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND IF YOU FROM THOSE STREETS KNOW THAT THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A WHITE CRIP . GO ASK REGINALD DENNY HOW CRIPS HAVE LOVE FOR HIM THATS HOW BRIGHT YOU IS BITCH.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 10th, 2008, 5:41 pm

MadIP wrote:HERE COMES THE WHITE NIGGER, RIGHT , FUCKIN LAME , I BET IS MORE INTELLIGENT TO BE IN A GROUP THAT SNITCH ON YOU FOR BEIN WHITE , BLAME ON YOU YOUR OWN HOMIES TO THE POLICE AND DOIN LIFE IN PRISON AND YOUR BLACK HOMIES LAUGHIN ABOUT IT , THAT WHAT MEANS BEIN WHITE IN A CRIP OR BLOOD GANG THEY HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND IF YOU FROM THOSE STREETS KNOW THAT THEY DONT GIVE A fu-- ABOUT A WHITE CRIP . GO ASK REGINALD DENNY HOW CRIPS HAVE LOVE FOR HIM THATS HOW BRIGHT YOU IS BITCH.
I guess you missed the part where black people rushed him to the hospital, right?

Yeah...

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » September 28th, 2008, 2:55 am

cant believe all you racist mothafukaz...what are yall doin here??any ryda with real heart is welcome in crips and bloods around the nation if you got heart you got heart color does not matter...now prison is different....but even on some prisons it dont matter.california is a very racist state...even prisons in the south are more lax with their racial policies.......im from vegas..we never had any all white crip gangs because alot crip hoods let whites in but we had a couple all white blood hoods cuzz the bloods were different

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 29th, 2008, 8:34 am

spadeloc wrote:cant believe all you racist mothafukaz...what are yall doin here??any ryda with real heart is welcome in crips and bloods around the nation if you got heart you got heart color does not matter...now prison is different....but even on some prisons it dont matter.california is a very racist state...even prisons in the south are more lax with their racial policies.......im from vegas..we never had any all white crip gangs because alot crip hoods let whites in but we had a couple all white blood hoods cuzz the bloods were different
Probably does work different in Vegas to some extent. Here though you're welcome to buy the 40s, the weed, provide rides, get a loan from, and take the fall when it all goes bad.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 1st, 2008, 1:49 am

some of yall are talkin alot of bs....theres alot of hoods out there having racial beefs but theres alot that arent...prison is different because there is a small minority whole control the thoughts and actions of the rest....not everyone in prison is in a racial gang and some people keep to themselves and they dont get stuck fucked or nothing,they do their time and get out..most the people who get fucked up are in the mix or running their mouth or trying to act too hard.keep to yourself respect the rules and mostly youll be fine(no matter what color you are)...but keep in mind there are predators in there who dont need any reason to fuck with you...i know theres some real dudes on here who did time but the rest of yall quit watching all them movies.........yall talking all the shit bout the white boys being used by crip or blood hoods..yall dont know shit...no hood is going to take the chance on person they dont respect because if they dont others wont and that makes the hood look bad....so if they let whiteboy in you better believe he puttin work and they got love for him...believe or not blacks are far less racist than yall think(not saying they cant be racist).sit down and talk with a black white or mexican and youll see whos really racist.....im from a hood who had alot of non black members and i swear we were one of the most respected hoods in the city exspecially for our size.northtown WHITE ST. MOBSTA CRIPS(WST).i dont rep it no more.... the hood broke up ....one of my closest homeboys was killed by another member....the hood split... rip PUNCH DOG.

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Denver

Unread post by insanecrip » October 2nd, 2008, 8:50 pm

spadeloc - I really appreciate your comment bra- I had enough of the ignorant sh99 in here, my cousin was white, and he joined a Crip Gang down in SoCal , and believe me he ain't no fake crip, he got caught in a driveby and shot 3 times and other occasions he got stabbed, and believe me, his partners in the gang don't use him or show no love, when I went to visit him before he got blasted, his crip partners came to where he was staying, they brought the weed and showed him mad respect just like he showed them love, like family, when they found out i was his cousin, they smoked me up a few blunts, so I dont see how my cous got played, my cousin had the 40's and they had blunts, nobody getting used, it was all respect , he straight up even told me ''The color green goes beyond any skin color'' he sells from rocks to bud, all of it, so profit is profit, he puttin his work so why would he get disrespected

"any ryda with real heart is welcome in crips and bloods around the nation if you got heart you got heart color does not matter" - TRUE Man

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 4th, 2008, 8:49 pm

Sure there's some exceptions to the rule in SoCal but that's what they are: exceptions to the rule. And when they hit the pen... as a rule they aren't cripping on a mainline.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 9th, 2008, 4:13 am

spadeloc wrote:cant believe all you racist mothafukaz...what are yall doin here??any ryda with real heart is welcome in crips and bloods around the nation if you got heart you got heart color does not matter...now prison is different....but even on some prisons it dont matter.california is a very racist state...even prisons in the south are more lax with their racial policies.......im from vegas..we never had any all white crip gangs because alot crip hoods let whites in but we had a couple all white blood hoods cuzz the bloods were different
THIS FOOL SURELY IS A WHITE SUBURBAN KID DREAMIN HE IS A CRIP FROM SOUTH CENTRAL OR COMPTON, CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IT GOES LIKE THAT, I WISH YOU HAD BEEN IN THE LA RIOTS BEING A WHITE CRIP YOU GONNA GET UR ASS KILLED OR YOU GONNA HAVE TO BEAT WHITE PEOPLE ? BEIN A WHITE CRIP IS JUST AS STUPID AS GOIN DOWN A HILL WITH YOU CAR WITH NO BRAKES, AND BITCH THE LA RIOTS WERE STARTED BY CRIP GANG MEMBERS, NOBODY FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY STARTED IT THEM, IT WAS CRIPS FROM 83 GANGSTAS YELLIN LETS GO A ND BEAT UP WHITES, DUMB ASS.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 9th, 2008, 8:57 am

EVERYBODY KNOWS NATIONWIDE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE BLACK GANGS AND THEY REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT " WHITE PEOPLE " WETHER ITS IN THE STREET OR IN PRISON AND THEY WILL LET IT BE KNOWN , JUST LIKE THEY DID BACK IN THE RIOTS , THEY WAS SNATCHIN WHITE PEOPLE OUT THERE CARS AND TRUCKS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM , FROM YOUTH AUTHORITY , TO CAMPS , LA COUNTY JAIL , AND ALL LEVEL PRISONS THEY AND OTHER BLACK GANGS PREY ON WHITES AS VICTIMS , THE WIGGERS JUST MAKE IT MORE FUN NOW !! , DUMB ASSES , WHEN THEY GET USED AND ATTACKED !!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 10th, 2008, 12:34 pm

what about o/g big ran ran from e/s riverside 1200 blocc ECC? seen flicks of him with black dudes in the jail, doesnt look like he's the one who buys the forties for the crew..he cant be the only one

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 10th, 2008, 5:40 pm

cliffard wrote:what about o/g big ran ran from e/s riverside 1200 blocc ECC? seen flicks of him with black dudes in the jail, doesnt look like he's the one who buys the forties for the crew..he cant be the only one
No disprespect. It's just statistics. Over a million locked up in this state and counting but not more than a few whites are cripping on a main line. It is what it is.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 11th, 2008, 5:59 pm

none taken, it just seems a bit more segregated in cali than we are in england. am i right in thinking its more segregated in cali than the rest of the US?

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 11th, 2008, 6:50 pm

cliffard wrote:none taken, it just seems a bit more segregated in cali than we are in england. am i right in thinking its more segregated in cali than the rest of the US?
Cali is quite segregated on the inside. Very segregated. You can get checked (beat down or stabbed up) just for talking too much to someone of a different race you might have known on the streets in a Cali level 3 or higher yard.

The state has some long term plans to reintegrate and they are going to start with the lowest levels and move upwards and take their time. Boil the frog by raising the heat slowly so to speak. You know like what the politicians do to us.

Other states have segregated or self-segregating inmate populations but I think Cali takes it to the extreme. Prison is a very racial place in California.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » October 11th, 2008, 11:48 pm

Alot of WHITES get used and taken advantage alot more now cause there so more infatuated with crips and Bloods , like gang groupies because of hiphop and movies , and dvds. They see SNOOP DOGG and the rapper THE GAME and LIL WAYNE and DIPSET. and not just white kids but other races too get so hyped up in the music and lifestyle they want to claim these Black gangs all over america and other countries and europe . they come on streetgang websites and forums asking if there other races of people that are part of the gang or can they join ...LOL ,
and if they find out if theres 1 one whiteboy or some other race , Hanging out with a bunch Crips and Bloods , they all want to start claiming Black gangs and give you an excuse about that one whiteboy seen with that Black gang or even a few ....lol
If there 2000 crips and 4 whiteboys trying to claim crips. its still a Black gang. just as if you see 4000 mexican sureno gangs and there 8 whiteb boys claimin them. its still a mexican gang. BUT there have always been GANG GROUPIES male and females being used and tricked and forced to do things for the gang.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » October 12th, 2008, 12:46 am

by AcmeWhiteBread

Again, what ? Huh ? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with In cali , when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your PRBALY BUYING all the 40's , weed , and rollin in Your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the Fall and Blame for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk on the Low.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have SEEN it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first , just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Tatta B
SERVED TIME IN PRISON

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a FEW white dudes hang with Black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets , BUT behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen (PRISON) and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be SACRIFICED on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long... " expendable " in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint and is NOT one of them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by stateraised2000
SERVED PRISON TIME IN CALIFORNIA TOO MANY YEARS .

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the WHITEBOY BEING PLAYED for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them Whiteboys tryin to fit in, feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE 3 POST ABOVE - CANT GET ANY MORE CORRECT I ADVISE READ THEM AND THINK ABOUT IT , PLAY THE WANNABEE BLACK GANGSTER ROLE AND YOU HAVE TOO MANY PROBLEMS COMING AT YOU ON THE STREET AND PRISON LEVELS , ITS A LIFE AND DEATH MATTER IN CALIFORNIA AT LEAST : YOUR OWN RACE WHITES , OTHER BLACKS , AND MEXICANS AND EVEN ASIANS. OR RACIST PRISON GUARDS - C.O. , ITS NOT WORTH IT TO FIT IN WITH ANOTHER RACE OF PEOPLE ON A GANG LEVEL , STICK TO BEING JUST A FRIEND WJO LIKES HIPHOP OR RAP MUSIC , LOL

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 22nd, 2008, 7:03 am

WELL IT DEPENDS CAUSE IF U KNEW THE GUY POSTIN AS TATTA B CLAIMED HE WAS A BOUNTY HUNTER FROM NICKERSON GARDENS AND HE NEVER LIVED IN WATTS , CERTAIN DUDES IN HERE HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM THEY TRY TO ACT AS WHAT THEY AINT, SUCH AS THAT GUY HE WAS CLAIMIN HE WAS A SOUTH SIDE CRIP AND HE WAS RAISED IN FRANCE

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 22nd, 2008, 9:59 am

so the french sscc, did he have no connection to the turf whatsoever? he seemed well informed about what was going on, i cant believe he just made it all up! strange thing is this internet gangster second life seems to be quite common, i've seen it on other boards as well, sometimes with the people who seemed most genuine and well informed. i must admit i find the gang/street life interesting whether its blood/crip, mafia, russians, triads, yardies, english whatever, however its never made me want to pretend to be don cliffard gambino or o/g big cliff dogg lol....

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » October 23rd, 2008, 12:07 am

TATTA B IS A WELL KNOWN BOUNTY HUNTER IN NICKERSON GARDENS ASK ANYBODY FROM WATTS AND AT THE MOMENT HE MIGHT BE LOCKED DOWN. ,,,,,,THAT DUDE FROM FRANCE BG CASPER HIS NAME DOES NOT RING BELLS AT ALL HE MAY BE A PHONY THAT STUDY BLACK GANGS FROM EUROPE , LOL

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » October 23rd, 2008, 12:09 am

TATTA - B and STATE RAISED 2000 are reputable and REAL people from L.A. california they mostly talk from EXPERIENCE of things that has happend in Life

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 23rd, 2008, 2:00 am

i cant really remember reading any posts by tatta, but stateraised seems to know what hes talkin about, and he doent try and come across like charlie big spuds

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » October 23rd, 2008, 4:33 am

freebanger wrote:TATTA B IS A WELL KNOWN BOUNTY HUNTER IN NICKERSON GARDENS ASK ANYBODY FROM WATTS AND AT THE MOMENT HE MIGHT BE LOCKED DOWN. ,,,,,,THAT DUDE FROM FRANCE BG CASPER HIS NAME DOES NOT RING BELLS AT ALL HE MAY BE A PHONY THAT STUDY BLACK GANGS FROM EUROPE , LOL
i think i may know who this dude is he is some dude from the 80's in paris who did clique up with paris redskins etc to bang against nazi skins. but you know that south side crip thing i think it's really a lowrider club which you know like all thing westcoast and chose the name sake from some part of la gang culture. in his defence this is the documentary and paris was rowdy back in the 80's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yLebwoK4Y he is likely to be that dude kim. but i do think claiming crip and your from europe and have no og from la in your crew is somthing a 14 year old kid would do not a 30 somthing yearold would do.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » October 23rd, 2008, 4:43 am

but back on topic white crips and bloods i dunno i thought they were soley for blacks but i suppose if there are tongan asain crips i suppose white ones could exist but i dunno how they would survive the prison system unless california department of corrections actually goes ahead with their plans on prisoner intergration i doubt any way white boys running with blacks could survive in the pen. i could see how they could survive in the prison system if they ran with ese's on the street somewhat i mean alot of mexicans have white iberian blood in them don't deny it as in they prolly wouldn't seem totally out of place but this is from a total outsiders view. i mean how powerful is the ab these days or the nlr how many of them are in the shu or drop outs these days??

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 23rd, 2008, 10:33 am

DO U EVEN KNOW THEM ? THATS WHY U WAS BELIEVIN EVERYTHING THEY SAY RIGHT, ALLHOODPUBLICATIONS HE CAN TALL BETTER ABOUT TATTA, BUT WHY WOULD SOMEBODY TRY TO ACT LIKE HE FROM WATTS OR COMPTON WHEN HE AINT BEEN THERE, THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL, I DIDNT SAID NOTHING ABOUT STATERAISED

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 23rd, 2008, 10:33 am

DO U EVEN KNOW THEM ? THATS WHY U WAS BELIEVIN EVERYTHING THEY SAY RIGHT, ALLHOODPUBLICATIONS HE CAN TALL BETTER ABOUT TATTA, BUT WHY WOULD SOMEBODY TRY TO ACT LIKE HE FROM WATTS OR COMPTON WHEN HE AINT BEEN THERE, THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL, I DIDNT SAID NOTHING ABOUT STATERAISED