High intelligence, low income

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

High intelligence, low income

Unread post by razbojnik » October 16th, 2008, 1:38 pm

A plague. A curse. Why is it that good people and smart people are usually the ones that pay the price in society?????

This is in general. One example being are immigrants, some were doctors and lawyers, others had talents which are extremely rare to possess in this world, they had a great life where they lived but came to a foreign country like the USA or Canada for an even better life, yet they ended up working the first few years(if they're lucky to be able to strive forward and succeed) as either security guards, cleaners, gas station attendants or hard labor factory workers, degrading jobs unimaginable for people of their stature...

Imagine Bill Gates, Warren Buffet or Sam Walton cleaning a building with a mop everyday, image Bill as a plumber...

Something like that if it were to happen all of a sudden would attract massive media attention....

Good people that are by youth standards 'cool' and 'beautiful', especially females, are very rare and very hard to find, people that will stand up to the unpopular, uncool, uglier and fatter good people instead of joining the group that's doing bad to these people like most people of today who will risk, no not risk, but who will do bad in order to fit in modern society...

Smart people too, you have the smartest man in America working as a bartender. Working as a bartender he could recieve alot of tips and make a good living, of course, but isn't someone of his high intelligence supposed to have a job as a scientist or architect or engineer???

This man is a little bit crazy, but he is friggin smart, and he's homeless, and thanks to our degenerate peoples he's also the target of more positive insulting and degrading...

In this one at 0:30 he speaks in English LOL

In this one I'll translate:

Cameraman: Go.

Miki Li:

Hello to every citizen of the Republic of Macedonia. My name is Miki Li Trajchevski. I exist and live in the mention of Bruce Lee, otherwise I'm a homeless person, not by my choice/fault but because of the faults of the institutions of the country and the government, whom needs to take action for my undefined current status. I communicate in six different world languages, I had a meeting with aliens and thanks to my high intelligence, it's obvious that my opinion is precise and desident. This is why I await for the government to take decisive and strategic action and activity into a faster resolution into the question of my current status. This is being that I'm an intellectual and not a primitive person, this will mean alot to me, that's why I'm very thankful to all the people that will help out and that believe in the word of God and that respect the Macedonian Orthodox Church.

Cameraman: Thank you for your co-operation.

Miki Li: Your welcome, amen.

As for the smartest person in America:

What's your say on this issue???

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: High intelligence, low income

Unread post by razbojnik » October 17th, 2008, 7:55 am

bump

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight