HCG in Houston,Texas:Criminals or Crips???

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

HCG in Houston,Texas:Criminals or Crips???

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 5th, 2008, 1:27 am

Does anyone out there know if the Hoovers out here in Houston claim Criminals or if they still claim Crips...I've seen the 52HCG hit up in certain places but to my understanding they are down for the Crippin...Is it that they don't know or never where in acceptance of the 1995 decision to drop the term Crip from their name,and using instead the word Criminals,that way their initials of HCG where still kept...My understanding most of the Hoover gangs in L.A. agreed to this,since they where going at it more with certain other Crip sets...And ain't they not only claiming Blood/Piru Killers but also Crip Killers...Dough they still use the blue but added the orange colors aswell...Or are the 5-2 Hoovers over here not really connected to their Cali counter parts,or where they ever...Cause I've heard some Five Duece Hoovers(here in H-Town),apart from still claiming to be Crips,also claim to be a part of the Chicago federation of gangs known as Folks,or throw some of the Folks symbology as part of their gang...Alot of other Crip gangs out here in Houston do that aswell...Actually not only they do other gangs in the city also do that,and not only in Houston,they do this all over Texas and parts of the Mid-West of the country...But that is awhole other subject all together...So what's the deal in the space city,Hoovers claiming Crips instead of Criminals...When in there original birth place they Criminals now instead of Crips.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: HCG in Houston,Texas:Criminals or Crips???

Unread post by Mcminister » October 6th, 2008, 3:19 pm

i talk to alot of niggaz and hanged out with alot of dudes that are hoovers...and got that 5'2 tatted on they neck....now i feel kinda wierd askin niggaz.."soo yall crips or yall criminals coz u kno them hoovers in LA don like crips?" lol....i dono i ain the typa nigga that asks too much of folk business n whose crip or 6 star or not.....all i kno is they say Cuzz!! alot ..so i think they think they crip ain sure...

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 6th, 2008, 7:57 pm

Actually now that I think about it the Five Dueces are actually called 5-2 Hoover(s) Gangster(s) Crips:52HGC and not HCG...And they supposedly run under the "Gangsters" card,one of the various Crip alliances...Actually I Believe it's called Trays/Gangsters,funny they would run under that alliance since they claim Fifty-Two...By that I'm refering to the two as in duece...One would think they could have easily run under the "Dueces" card,another one of the Crip alliances...But then maybe that has to do more with rivalries than names...Just an observation...Well could be that has something to do with them still claiming Crips...Maybe they was never down with the rest of the Hoovers...But I don't know,just making observations like I already mentioned...Anyhow question still stands.............

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 6th, 2008, 7:57 pm

Actually now that I think about it the Five Dueces are actually called 5-2 Hoover(s) Gangster(s) Crips:52HGC and not HCG...And they supposedly run under the "Gangsters" card,one of the various Crip alliances...Actually I Believe it's called Trays/Gangsters,funny they would run under that alliance since they claim Fifty-Two...By that I'm refering to the two as in duece...One would think they could have easily run under the "Dueces" card,another one of the Crip alliances...But then maybe that has to do more with rivalries than names...Just an observation...Well could be that has something to do with them still claiming Crips...Maybe they was never down with the rest of the Hoovers...But I don't know,just making observations like I already mentioned...Anyhow question still stands.............

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 10:21 am

What's up with some of these fools claiming Hoover Crip & flagging orange? Isn't flagging orange a hoover criminal thing?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 8th, 2008, 1:11 pm

yeaa dats the thing i don get....a nigga wearing full blue but then flaggin orange n shit...i don even get that hoover shit...all i kno is alot of crips in htown....or people that wear blue are 5'duece hoovers ..i dono if they crip or not.....actually people speakin bout they homies say yea he crip...i ain never herd it from a hoovers mouth tho

if alonso some OG's that are done with that life to explain the situation from a LA ( real ) point of view ..it wud answer alot of questions easier

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 15th, 2008, 12:07 am

52 in LA still claim Crip...so do the ones in Houston...so I guess until 52HGC in LA drops the "Crip" the ones in Houston gonna keep it going

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 17th, 2008, 10:18 pm

i ain tryna knock ABN..but this video has crips and bloods and some them niggaz crip niggaz throwin up Blood Killer...n its like i kno it ain no beefin or nothin but why wud u say u a blood killa wen we suppose be doin shit together...

video's n things like this expose the fake side of these niggaz that think they soo damn hard..i dono tho mayn im jst statin my mind realy

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 19th, 2008, 12:35 pm

Is it common to have whites in black gangs in Houston ? And same for hispanics, is that common also ?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 19th, 2008, 2:41 pm

no i ain never seen one in real life...but in the video i guess there is some white boi who swears he is black..n everybody else lettin him ride soo i dono

id rather ride with a normal whit dude than a wigger

Chalky
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by Chalky » November 19th, 2008, 1:46 am

Mcminister wrote:no i ain never seen one in real life...but in the video i guess there is some white boi who swears he is black..n everybody else lettin him ride soo i dono

how you gonna say something that ignorant?

he probably lives in the hood so what you expect him to do? rock a polo and some dockers? all these preconceived notions are bad for business. you got killas in every colour.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 19th, 2008, 1:48 pm

yea u got killers in evry color , but that dude is jst tryna be black

so what if you grow up in the hood , thre is alot of black folks in the hood that dress not gangsta n all that.,...com'on now

SoufWestHTOWN

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 1:06 am

man mcminster you are pretty ignorant man..ive read a couple of your posts and i think youre pretty dumb..i dont like how you are constantly comparing houston to LA..I mean I know LA started gang bangin and shit..but that doesnt mean that everything has to go by what they went by..all the hoovers that i know repped orange,grey,blue..because thats how we do in HTOWN..just because its differant dont make it not right...oh also your comment about the white dude is fuckin stupid...you talk/act/behave how the people around you when you were young.if that white boy is from the hood and he was just as broke as everyone and his momma talked like everyone in their hood..guess how he is gonna talk/act/behave..how would he learn to ''act white'' if nobody shows him..

SoufWestHTOWN

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 1:08 am

oh yeah..notice how everyone is throwin uo SW?! wasssssup

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 31st, 2009, 2:05 pm

SoufWestHTOWN wrote:man mcminster you are pretty ignorant man..ive read a couple of your posts and i think youre pretty dumb..i dont like how you are constantly comparing houston to LA..I mean I know LA started gang bangin and shit..but that doesnt mean that everything has to go by what they went by..all the hoovers that i know repped orange,grey,blue..because thats how we do in HTOWN..just because its differant dont make it not right...oh also your comment about the white dude is fuckin stupid...you talk/act/behave how the people around you when you were young.if that white boy is from the hood and he was just as broke as everyone and his momma talked like everyone in their hood..guess how he is gonna talk/act/behave..how would he learn to ''act white'' if nobody shows him..
i was just askin questions never stated something....i said i don understand it like that..coz shit confusin to me coz i don take 2 hours on the internet readin bout crips and go around askin niggaz questions bout what they bang if i ain got nothing to do with it.

quit puttin words in my mouth.

i dont c white people or white kids that act black could care less whathafuck they doing, where they at.....i ain gon never understand how if it was 60 years ago someone would be tryna hang me and now try to act like me...

im cool with mexicans doing it but not white boiz hell naw

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 1st, 2009, 4:07 pm

Mcminister wrote:

i ain tryna knock ABN..but this video has crips and bloods and some them niggaz crip niggaz throwin up Blood Killer...n its like i kno it ain no beefin or nothin but why wud u say u a blood killa wen we suppose be doin shit together...

video's n things like this expose the fake side of these niggaz that think they soo damn hard..i dono tho mayn im jst statin my mind realy
i don't see no blood killer thrown up. u seeing things. besides what u say don't make sense, how u gonna stand right next to a blood gang member and throw up blood killer on camera? knowing dudes are thugs, or at least claim to be ?
More to the point, why would a person throw it up and not put wut he throwin up into practice ? u'd have to be retarded man.
The video was a coming together of thugs with love being shown, whatever organisation they down with.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 1st, 2009, 4:14 pm

Chalky wrote:
Mcminister wrote:no i ain never seen one in real life...but in the video i guess there is some white boi who swears he is black..n everybody else lettin him ride soo i dono

how you gonna say something that ignorant?

he probably lives in the hood so what you expect him to do? rock a polo and some dockers? all these preconceived notions are bad for business. you got killas in every colour.
i agree with chalky. anyway, some of them dudes were GDS and VLs. The white boy in the vid is one of the producers. forgotten his name, but he was locked up last year. Think he GD too. And yeah, you are a product of your environment, at least 90% of the time. So why would u think it was odd for a white guy to be moving with black guys, especially if he brought up in the same hood and have common interests ?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 2nd, 2009, 12:03 pm

Mcminister wrote:

When I was coming up shit was different, you saw an enemy and it was on, in one way or another. After that get money shit hit Houston hard the gang meant less than the money and the click did. Its clicks with members of 3 or 4 gangs in them and they ride and do dirt like a gang together eventhough they have past allegiances with a bigger gang...it really makes no sense to me and Im from here born and raised. To make sense of it I view it as the big gang is what u do when you are a youngster and when you get older and go to the pen or start touching more weight you click with individuals with the same thought processes as you, sometimes those people are from different gangs but by that time everyone is grown and gangs dont mean shit anymore bc its all about the paper and the click. It aint like LA here. Shit revolves more around the money, if its about paper than anybody can click up...especially with black gangs. As for Hispanics they remain loyal to their gangs more often until they go to the pen then they ride with their prison gang, in or out of jail. Like now in Houston all my older homeboys ride for their prison shit before they claim or ride for their original gang that they were in when we were kids, that goes for all races..all still claim their side of town and hood though just without the gang ties as much.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 2nd, 2009, 8:56 pm

thank you SWBLOCKS-Veteran...u sound like the only nigga from houston here..thats houston fo u...niggaz everyday frends can be..5'2,59,disciple...and they role evryday..mad people be doin that..its not like LA where this gang rides only with this ( not sure if its really like that there too) some my homies hoover, some my homies blood, some my homies disciple..they all just say i ain in to that shit like that no more..its all bout money and takin care of folks

houston has this way of thinkin dats kinda good.....coz eveyrbody al bout chillin, showin love , swangin , and just w.e they accept people from anyone here mayne..as long as you don trip ....

thats black houston...the essays here actualy bang for their gang like ask eachother wat set you claim n all that...

in houston that dont matter its all bout money chillin dats the life style...anybody could come here and see...money chillin fuckin hoes dats it....u can show off ur rims and all that niggaz ain gon be hatin like they do in the east coast...

and yes someone did the blood killa sign i ain gon play the video again i remember he threw up the big b and the pinky and the finger after the pinky down..that means blood killer...and ive seen that in CLUB ICE AGE..niggaz throwin up blood killa infront of bloods..

houston as i see it now is people claim their hood....southwest is just southwest don matter where braeswood, hillcroft, bissonet,wilcrest,dairy ashford don matter.....the trey is the trey,5th ward and so on

all the old schools tell me this crip n blood stuff is weak and never was strong like how the sets back in the 80s were...not sets but crews like clicks of niggaz...bang out fo real..back in the 80s n early 90s

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 3rd, 2009, 7:09 am

Mcminister wrote:thank you SWBLOCKS-Veteran...u sound like the only nigga from houston here..thats houston fo u...niggaz everyday frends can be..5'2,59,disciple...and they role evryday..mad people be doin that..its not like LA where this gang rides only with this ( not sure if its really like that there too) some my homies hoover, some my homies blood, some my homies disciple..they all just say i ain in to that shit like that no more..its all bout money and takin care of folks

houston has this way of thinkin dats kinda good.....coz eveyrbody al bout chillin, showin love , swangin , and just w.e they accept people from anyone here mayne..as long as you don trip ....

thats black houston...the essays here actualy bang for their gang like ask eachother wat set you claim n all that...

in houston that dont matter its all bout money chillin dats the life style...anybody could come here and see...money chillin fuckin hoes dats it....u can show off ur rims and all that niggaz ain gon be hatin like they do in the east coast...

and yes someone did the blood killa sign i ain gon play the video again i remember he threw up the big b and the pinky and the finger after the pinky down..that means blood killer...and ive seen that in CLUB ICE AGE..niggaz throwin up blood killa infront of bloods..

houston as i see it now is people claim their hood....southwest is just southwest don matter where braeswood, hillcroft, bissonet,wilcrest,dairy ashford don matter.....the trey is the trey,5th ward and so on

all the old schools tell me this crip n blood stuff is weak and never was strong like how the sets back in the 80s were...not sets but crews like clicks of niggaz...bang out fo real..back in the 80s n early 90s

So u sayin that we should take your word for this ? jus cos U saw what u think u saw? U the final word on this ? And u ain't even double checking that u aint seeing things ?
Come on bruh, at least tell us where u seeing these things and we can judge by ourselves whether or not what u sayin has some substance.
The internet and forums like this are places where rumours get started, simply cos some people are dumb enough to accept the word of the so called "people in the know".
You believe everything u hear without checking it out ?
From what i c, there are fingers everywhere, notably the H-town sign, the local gang signs and niggas throwin up the "fuck u" sign simply cos of the title of the song, "i'm an asshole" is the hook.
could be wrong, but i can't c no set trippin in this video

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 8th, 2009, 12:54 am

i actualy had to go back to view the seconds so i can tell ur hard headed ass...on the 27th second he threw blood killa.....i ain lookin thru that mothafucka no more for more blood killa gang signs

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » February 15th, 2009, 12:54 pm

MIROLLO wrote:Actually now that I think about it the Five Dueces are actually called 5-2 Hoover(s) Gangster(s) Crips:52HGC and not HCG...And they supposedly run under the "Gangsters" card,one of the various Crip alliances...Actually I Believe it's called Trays/Gangsters,funny they would run under that alliance since they claim Fifty-Two...By that I'm refering to the two as in duece...One would think they could have easily run under the "Dueces" card,another one of the Crip alliances...But then maybe that has to do more with rivalries than names...Just an observation...Well could be that has something to do with them still claiming Crips...Maybe they was never down with the rest of the Hoovers...But I don't know,just making observations like I already mentioned...Anyhow question still stands.............
Yo checc it out Mirollo, most of the professed 52 Hoover Crips like in any city are all kids. the bottom line is everybody wants to be down with something and they get creative with it. the 52 Hoovers in LA as anybody might know are Hoover Gangster not HCG as all the other Hoover gangs are. but u know they switched from Crip to Criminal. My point is this, the kids claim 52 bcuz they heard of it, not bcuz a real LA nigga put them down. so then u got some other off-brand niggaz (no offense if u a blood) who are copy-catters too and they try to be down with somebody like, lets say, the folks. so they just mix and match and and next thing u know is u got a lot of young niggaz running around claiming hoover and say forks and stars sticcin out of the owes and stuff like that. In one word, copy-cat. they just copy-cat gangs who start they own set with with an LA or Chicago name. Even LA niggaz dont always know anything about Crippin even if they a Crip sometimes. That's how stuff gets mixed up. A perfect example of this would be the 59 Bounty Hunters here in H-Town; there is no such 59 Bounty Hunters in LA bcuz 59th St. does not run through Watts, where the Bounty Hunters are from, it runs through South Central. Somebody must have heard of the Bounty Hunter Bloods somewhere and added an LA street number that was really way off from they real hood and said "hey, we 59 Bounty Hunters." And u can go on and on with other like examples. Finally, the few real Hoovers in this city for example still claim Crip bcuz they been gone from LA for so long that they dont know what bein a Hoover Criminal is about, they still Hoover Crip. But then there's some who go criminal. Either way most not all, Crip and Blood gangs are copy cat gangs with no real fools from LA starting these gangs.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 15th, 2009, 3:02 pm

short.texas wrote:
MIROLLO wrote:Actually now that I think about it the Five Dueces are actually called 5-2 Hoover(s) Gangster(s) Crips:52HGC and not HCG...And they supposedly run under the "Gangsters" card,one of the various Crip alliances...Actually I Believe it's called Trays/Gangsters,funny they would run under that alliance since they claim Fifty-Two...By that I'm refering to the two as in duece...One would think they could have easily run under the "Dueces" card,another one of the Crip alliances...But then maybe that has to do more with rivalries than names...Just an observation...Well could be that has something to do with them still claiming Crips...Maybe they was never down with the rest of the Hoovers...But I don't know,just making observations like I already mentioned...Anyhow question still stands.............
Yo checc it out Mirollo, most of the professed 52 Hoover Crips like in any city are all kids. the bottom line is everybody wants to be down with something and they get creative with it. the 52 Hoovers in LA as anybody might know are Hoover Gangster not HCG as all the other Hoover gangs are. but u know they switched from Crip to Criminal. My point is this, the kids claim 52 bcuz they heard of it, not bcuz a real LA nigga put them down. so then u got some other off-brand niggaz (no offense if u a blood) who are copy-catters too and they try to be down with somebody like, lets say, the folks. so they just mix and match and and next thing u know is u got a lot of young niggaz running around claiming hoover and say forks and stars sticcin out of the owes and stuff like that. In one word, copy-cat. they just copy-cat gangs who start they own set with with an LA or Chicago name. Even LA niggaz dont always know anything about Crippin even if they a Crip sometimes. That's how stuff gets mixed up. A perfect example of this would be the 59 Bounty Hunters here in H-Town; there is no such 59 Bounty Hunters in LA bcuz 59th St. does not run through Watts, where the Bounty Hunters are from, it runs through South Central. Somebody must have heard of the Bounty Hunter Bloods somewhere and added an LA street number that was really way off from they real hood and said "hey, we 59 Bounty Hunters." And u can go on and on with other like examples. Finally, the few real Hoovers in this city for example still claim Crip bcuz they been gone from LA for so long that they dont know what bein a Hoover Criminal is about, they still Hoover Crip. But then there's some who go criminal. Either way most not all, Crip and Blood gangs are copy cat gangs with no real fools from LA starting these gangs.
How about Rollin 60s in Houston, were is there orgins from?

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » February 15th, 2009, 3:43 pm

The big homie came from L.A. between '88-'89 and put the homies down and that's how the dynasty got started. It started in Spring Branch, Sherwood Forrest to be specific and we spread to the Boonies, that's Briar Forrest for the old schools; Sharpstown, and Alief. The set was real deep at one time and niggaz was puttin in work. Then we all just started going to prison.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 8:04 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
short.texas wrote:

tv

52JDA
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by 52JDA » March 27th, 2009, 11:42 am

im from 5 deuce HGC houston texas gott put on in 5th ward. most niiggas from it do the 3 point crown shit but hcg is a criminal thing any1 from 5 duece is a CRIP however ALL Hoover bang the blue-orange-grey, depending on what area it will change for example in portland all the 74 niggas are beefin with crips so they are oranged up and will say fucc crabs where as in seattle 74 is clicced up with GD(DWTC) and all the crip hoods (except naps).alot of my niggas from houston do do that 6 point shit tho,even tho the Hoover symbol is a 5 star thats only cause they have their shit fuced up tho and werent taught the history. just gettin beat up dont make u a part of a gang, its bigger then that.nd just cause most of Hoover is crim now doesnt mean we beef with alll crips.

52 HGC GrK52VInK TIL THE WXrKLD sKTXpKsK MXVInK

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » April 29th, 2009, 12:28 pm

How about Rollin 60s in Houston, were is there orgins from?[/quote]
wuz up homie, i know its been a minute but just to make it quick 60's in Houston started around '88 when the big homie (i aint gonna put his name on here) came from l.a., found some young crazy niggaz and put 'em on the hood. the original 60's hood was in spring branch which is my hood and then came into the southwest. but u know theres been other l.a. niggaz came later that might of been from 60's and tried or did start a hood. then theres all the other niggaz that watch tv lol

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » April 29th, 2009, 1:01 pm

52JDA wrote:im from 5 deuce HGC houston texas gott put on in 5th ward. most niiggas from it do the 3 point crown shit but hcg is a criminal thing any1 from 5 duece is a CRIP however ALL Hoover bang the blue-orange-grey, depending on what area it will change for example in portland all the 74 niggas are beefin with crips so they are oranged up and will say mess crabs where as in seattle 74 is clicced up with GD(DWTC) and all the crip hoods (except naps).alot of my niggas from houston do do that 6 point shit tho,even tho the Hoover symbol is a 5 star thats only cause they have their shit fuced up tho and werent taught the history. just gettin beat up dont make u a part of a gang, its bigger then that.nd just cause most of Hoover is crim now doesnt mean we beef with alll crips.

im curious, how old are u? i dont mean no disrespect but ur post seems like its trying to make a little bit a sense with a couple of what might be facts, but i dont think u have any real understanding of how crip history happened or how its being told. the fact of the matter is that its only now that some sort of crip or blood history is being told. most of whats accurate though is being written and published in books or shown in documentaries, this of course is how people can most accurately document history. Most of the other b.s. that people (kids) are repeating as "history" is what they've heard second-hand, the copy-cat gangs they're involved with, and the b.s. they themselves make up to make it seem like they're real bona fide gangsters. i personally ran the streets, ran with a gang, gangbanged on daily, and went to the pen for many years bcuz of it. I've learned through my many years of experience (im not saying i know more than the next clown) about "histories" is just what i told u. but to address specifically what ur sayin, let me get on it:
hoovers (that is niggaz that are from l.a. or got put on in tradition of crip/criminal from l.a.) don't "claim" any star(s), hoovers like all other l.a. gangs rocked hats or simbols on them for a letter as u know. in this case the 'Stros hat they rock is for the H. That dont mean that they go claiming the 5 point star on it. its pretty simple.the star is the simbol on the H, Hoover represent the H for Hoover not some star. lastly, im in no way saying that that is what ur saying young brother.
u say u from or got put on hoovers in 5th ward and that they claimed some sort of 3 point crowns? i wasnt sure what u meant to say as far as if u were saying yall do that. but for the record no l.a. Hoover history or Crip history has anything to do with any sorts of crowns. but again niggaz be mixin and matching with chicago gangs and swear up and down that they real gangsters.
finally, l.a. has never had the sort of tradition and history that chicago gangs had, and im only saying that in the sense of the symbolism, creed, beliefs, hierarchy systems, and even religion and philosophies that they've created over an even longer period of time. so when you got to cities like chicago and l.a. with supergangs that have different traditions and histories that take hold in other cities u have young cats saying the stuff your saying, and i mean that in that ur talking about what you yourself are seeing, hearing and understanding where u live at, not necessarily factual as far as history goes.

52JDA
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by 52JDA » May 2nd, 2009, 1:25 am

short.texas wrote:
52JDA wrote:im from 5 deuce HGC houston texas gott put on in 5th ward. most niiggas from it do the 3 point crown shit but hcg is a criminal thing any1 from 5 duece is a CRIP however ALL Hoover bang the blue-orange-grey, depending on what area it will change for example in portland all the 74 niggas are beefin with crips so they are oranged up and will say mess crabs where as in seattle 74 is clicced up with GD(DWTC) and all the crip hoods (except naps).alot of my niggas from houston do do that 6 point shit tho,even tho the Hoover symbol is a 5 star thats only cause they have their shit fuced up tho and werent taught the history. just gettin beat up dont make u a part of a gang, its bigger then that.nd just cause most of Hoover is crim now doesnt mean we beef with alll crips.

im curious, how old are u? i dont mean no disrespect but ur post seems like its trying to make a little bit a sense with a couple of what might be facts, but i dont think u have any real understanding of how crip history happened or how its being told. the fact of the matter is that its only now that some sort of crip or blood history is being told. most of whats accurate though is being written and published in books or shown in documentaries, this of course is how people can most accurately document history. Most of the other b.s. that people (kids) are repeating as "history" is what they've heard second-hand, the copy-cat gangs they're involved with, and the b.s. they themselves make up to make it seem like they're real bona fide gangsters. i personally ran the streets, ran with a gang, gangbanged on daily, and went to the pen for many years bcuz of it. I've learned through my many years of experience (im not saying i know more than the next clown) about "histories" is just what i told u. but to address specifically what ur sayin, let me get on it:
hoovers (that is niggaz that are from l.a. or got put on in tradition of crip/criminal from l.a.) don't "claim" any star(s), hoovers like all other l.a. gangs rocked hats or simbols on them for a letter as u know. in this case the 'Stros hat they rock is for the H. That dont mean that they go claiming the 5 point star on it. its pretty simple.the star is the simbol on the H, Hoover represent the H for Hoover not some star. lastly, im in no way saying that that is what ur saying young brother.
u say u from or got put on hoovers in 5th ward and that they claimed some sort of 3 point crowns? i wasnt sure what u meant to say as far as if u were saying yall do that. but for the record no l.a. Hoover history or Crip history has anything to do with any sorts of crowns. but again niggaz be mixin and matching with chicago gangs and swear up and down that they real gangsters.
finally, l.a. has never had the sort of tradition and history that chicago gangs had, and im only saying that in the sense of the symbolism, creed, beliefs, hierarchy systems, and even religion and philosophies that they've created over an even longer period of time. so when you got to cities like chicago and l.a. with supergangs that have different traditions and histories that take hold in other cities u have young cats saying the stuff your saying, and i mean that in that ur talking about what you yourself are seeing, hearing and understanding where u live at, not necessarily factual as far as history goes.
im 18, and i understand that 52 HGC dont bang the 5 star however are symbol is the 5 star with the H for Hoover.
and i know LA gangs dont bang the 3 point crown but because of gang alliances outside of california bangin evolves u feel me. and the hood i got put on doesn't bang the 3 point crown but because of clicks within some are cool with the gds so also bang the 3 point crown on top of that.

GR52VInK TIL THE WXrKLD STXpKS MXVInK CUHZ.

freegbizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freegbizzle » May 27th, 2009, 6:54 am

52 hoover crips they crips