JESUS ISN'T GOD

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: JESUS ISN'T GOD

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 6th, 2008, 3:16 pm

alexalonso wrote:- Jesus IS the son of God. Jesus is not God Allmighty. And was definitely not a prophet. He is not part of a Triad or a Trinity.

- Also religion is not a divider, it is the people who get mad at other people's stupid beliefs that become the dividers. If someone wants to call Jesus a prophet and put him on the same level with Muhammad who was a war monger and womenizer that had multiple baby mommas, and who took a 6 year old (Aiisha) as a wife, that should not make you upset or mad. Just let it be.

- If you are a Catholic but you don't believe in the saints then you dont believe in basic Catholicism. There are plenty of the belief systems to switch to. Why continue to be a Catholic?
Obviously we have people of different faiths here, so some see differently. Don't know who said they were Catholic, but didn't believe in saints.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » October 21st, 2008, 11:17 pm

alexalonso wrote: - Also religion is not a divider, it is the people who get mad at other people's stupid beliefs that become the dividers. If someone wants to call Jesus a prophet and put him on the same level with Muhammad who was a war monger and womenizer that had multiple baby mommas, and who took a 6 year old (Aiisha) as a wife, that should not make you upset or mad. Just let it be.
How much of your DEFECATE did u get from a christian preacher's propaganda?

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 24th, 2008, 3:49 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
alexalonso wrote: - Also religion is not a divider, it is the people who get mad at other people's stupid beliefs that become the dividers. If someone wants to call Jesus a prophet and put him on the same level with Muhammad who was a war monger and womenizer that had multiple baby mommas, and who took a 6 year old (Aiisha) as a wife, that should not make you upset or mad. Just let it be.
How much of your DEFECATE did u get from a christian preacher's propaganda?
^ A case in point.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 25th, 2008, 11:48 pm

alexalonso wrote:- Jesus IS the son of God. Jesus is not God Allmighty. And was definitely not a prophet. He is not part of a Triad or a Trinity.

- Also religion is not a divider, it is the people who get mad at other people's stupid beliefs that become the dividers. If someone wants to call Jesus a prophet and put him on the same level with Muhammad who was a war monger and womenizer that had multiple baby mommas, and who took a 6 year old (Aiisha) as a wife, that should not make you upset or mad. Just let it be.

- If you are a Catholic but you don't believe in the saints then you dont believe in basic Catholicism. There are plenty of the belief systems to switch to. Why continue to be a Catholic?
Vincetheprince wrote:He says it himself, how is it that people think he is? HE'S NOT

Y'SHUA IS GOD THE SON!!!!!!!!!! Let's hear HIM say it Himself:
John 8:24: I said therefore unto, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins.
The ensuing question is who is I AM? Yahweh tells us who I AM is in the Book of Exodus.
Exodus 3:14: And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

So God undoubtedly reveals 2 us 1 of His holy and majestic names.

More substantiation of Y'shua or Jesus manifesting his deity is this:
John 10:33: The Jews answered Him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that Thou, being a man, makest THYSELF GOD!!!!!!!

John 20:28: And Thomas answered and said unto Him, MY LORD AND MY GOD.
If Y'shua isn't or never claimed 2 be God why didn't he reprove and rebuke Thomas 4 calling Him God? In Matthew 2:11 and 28:9, why weren't these people rebuked 4 falling down in obeisance AND WORSHIPPING HIM? Only GOD is 2 be worshipped right?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 26th, 2008, 1:33 am

Moreover, the phrase 'Son of' IN JEWISH USAGE does not generally imply any subordination, but rather equality and identity of nature. It also means 2 have the selfsame nature as; in essence 2 be the same as; 2 be identical to. Wherefore, the phrase 'Son of God' imports that Messiah is God and has the very nature of God. Thus in John 10:36, when Y'shua says, "I am the Son of God" it was understood by His contemporaries as identifying Himself as God, equal with the Father in an unqualified sense. Thus, this is why they set about 2 stone Him in vs. 33 (John 10:33).
'Son of Man' especially when applied 2 Y'shua essentially means "The Representative Man" and that He is man and has the very nature of man. His manhood doesn't dilute or annul His Deity 1 bit. It simply means that Y'shua is both God and Man- the God man.

The phrase 'Son of' in the Old Testament sometimes means "of the order of" especially in verses such as I Kings 20:35 and Nehemiah 12:28. When applying this 2 Messiah it means 'of the order of God' and is a strong and clear claim 2 full Deity.

In Mark 3:17, James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James are called ,"... THE SONS OF THUNDER." Does this mean that literal thunder from the heavens copulated with James' and Johns' mother and these brothers were procreated out of this sexual union? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!! "Sons of Thunder" means that these guys were "Thunderous Men" or hotheads with quick tempers.
In Acts 4:36, Joses or Barnabas' name means "The Son of Consolation or Exhortation. Did Exhortation or Consolation- who are not men or even human- have a sexual relationship with Barnabas' mother and impregnate her? I indubitably answer my own question with an emphatic NO!!!!!

Typically the phrase 'son of' when applied 2 humans or even animals connotes "the offspring of". When applied 2 Y'shua "Son of God" has and never will become 2 import that God the Father had a sexual relationship with Mary and voila Jesus was conceived. This is the meaning that 90% of humans think of when they hark that Jesus is the Son of God. Even the Moon god or the Muslim god- Allah (who by the way doesn't exist)- thought like this as evidenced in the Qur'an.

Philippians 2:5(b)-6: ".....Christ Jesus: Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be EQUAL with God."

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 26th, 2008, 1:36 am

Alonzo: R U a Jehovah's Witness? If not, have u or do u continue 2 study with them and subscribe 2 their tenets?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 31st, 2008, 1:32 am

HisSouljah wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:He says it himself, how is it that people think he is? HE'S NOT
Same way people ended up going to Church on Sunday when the Sabbath is clearly Saturday.. MEN!! Man made changes.
This post is 2 correct your fallacious statement concerning the Sabbath. The Sabbath always has and always will be from FRIDAY SUNDAY 2 SATURDAY SUNDOWN!! The Hebrews, by virtue of the literal understanding they had of the Scriptures, expressly verses 5, 8, 13, 19, 23, and 31 of Genesis chpt. 1, start their days at sundown! Whereas Gentiles or those who aren't Hebrews, we start our new day @ midnight. "And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. AND THE EVENING AND THE MORNING WERE THE FIRST DAY." -Genesis 1:5.
This is why it is IMPOSSIBLE 4 Y'shua 2 have risen on Sunday morning!! He resurrected "that week" just as Saturday evening was abating and SUNDAY EVENING was emerging (Remember this is the Hebrew reckoning of time I'm talking about)! St. Matthew 28:1: "In the end of the Sabbath, AS IT BEGAN TO DAWN TOWARD THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK, came Mary Magdalene and the and the other Mary to see the sepulchre."
St. John 20:1: "THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK COMETH Mary Magdalene EARLY, WHEN IT WAS YET DARK, unto the sepulchre...."

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 4th, 2008, 2:12 pm

This post is 2 correct your fallacious statement concerning the Sabbath.

Fallaciouse.. How dare you bang on me.. Clearly the Sabbath is Saterday.. Sundown Friday -Sundown Saterday.. and if MAN did not change the day of worship WHO DID.. Mr wanna talk a gang of scripture but argue witht he Choir

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 16th, 2008, 5:56 am

SouljahGirl wrote:This post is 2 correct your fallacious statement concerning the Sabbath.

Fallaciouse.. How dare you bang on me.. Clearly the Sabbath is Saterday.. Sundown Friday -Sundown Saterday.. and if MAN did not change the day of worship WHO DID.. Mr wanna talk a gang of scripture but argue witht he Choir
Too many typos!!Can't comprehend. And sorry Souljah Girl, I don't bang on the the internet, especially in the 'Religious Thought' discussion room!

lynwood60
What city do you live in now?: jackson

Unread post by lynwood60 » November 16th, 2008, 2:00 pm

he is of the father and the son and the holy spirit all in one re read the bible.

noname20
What city do you live in now?: oklahoma city

Unread post by noname20 » January 28th, 2009, 7:03 pm

your right jesus is not god he is apart of him we are all apart of him so this is a trick answer we are all god

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » February 19th, 2009, 12:53 am

The Koran says that if everyone had followed Jesus, there would have been no need for Muhammad and Islam

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 21st, 2009, 12:07 pm

jesus refers to himself as the 'son of man', i think where people get the 'son of god' thing from is some times when he preached he refers to god as 'abba' which is father in hebrew, but i think this is just like 'holy father' rather than implying a direct father son connection, inasmuch we are all sons and daughters of god. jesus as a religious jew would have found reference to his own divinity offensive to the point of blasphemy.

Tony12nc
What city do you live in now?: Q.C.-Tre-4

Unread post by Tony12nc » March 16th, 2009, 8:35 am

Religion is Vanity but without Faith it is impossible to Please God

Jesus Is the Word of God made flesh concerning the birth or Jesus Christ you can not think physically but spiritually Jesus and God and the Holy Ghost are one trough the same spirit.

God is a spirit Jesus was a man who God abided in so that Jesus could save the world from the sin of the people
as by Adam in the garden the man fell from grace with Jesus( the 2nd Adam) man regained the the power so that we might be saved through the Holy Ghost which is the Spirit of God that abides with us untill we depart from this earth

many people have religious works but no faith

and without faith it is impossible to please God

peace2dastreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by peace2dastreets » March 26th, 2009, 10:03 am

Amen to most of what TarheelRED explained. I didnt' get a chance to really read in detail what he wrote but what I did see was scriptural and accurate. I think sometimes people have a hard time wrapping their mind around the Holy Trinity thinking that it doesn't make sense that a single being can have three 'existences'. And yet, although i'm not trying to trying to bring down God and put him on the same level as humans, the truth is if you really think about it, you and I are 'triune' beings in the sense that there is a 'trinity' to our existence: i think most of us can agree that we have a Mind, Body and Soul. So if human beings can have a 'triune' existence, why is it so hard to wrap our mind around the fact that God is also triune?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » March 30th, 2009, 12:11 pm

Here are a couple of my posts in the past that touched upon these topic, you will find it useful.
Never stop educating yourself.
Frozen Fire

The god that never was
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=16571

Crucifixion or Cruci-Fiction
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=18345

What makes Good friday Good?
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=18343

Christ and islam
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=23190

and last but not least : Prayer........ hidden similarities.
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=37373

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 6th, 2009, 10:00 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
HisSouljah wrote:
Same way people ended up going to Church on Sunday when the Sabbath is clearly Saturday.. MEN!! Man made changes.
This post is 2 correct your fallacious statement concerning the Sabbath. The Sabbath always has and always will be from FRIDAY SUNDAY 2 SATURDAY SUNDOWN!! The Hebrews, by virtue of the literal understanding they had of the Scriptures, expressly verses 5, 8, 13, 19, 23, and 31 of Genesis chpt. 1, start their days at sundown! Whereas Gentiles or those who aren't Hebrews, we start our new day @ midnight. "And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. AND THE EVENING AND THE MORNING WERE THE FIRST DAY." -Genesis 1:5.
This is why it is IMPOSSIBLE 4 Y'shua 2 have risen on Sunday morning!! He resurrected "that week" just as Saturday evening was abating and SUNDAY EVENING was emerging (Remember this is the Hebrew reckoning of time I'm talking about)! St. Matthew 28:1: "In the end of the Sabbath, AS IT BEGAN TO DAWN TOWARD THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK, came Mary Magdalene and the and the other Mary to see the sepulchre."
St. John 20:1: "THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK COMETH Mary Magdalene EARLY, WHEN IT WAS YET DARK, unto the sepulchre...."
I think you was on one and wanted to argue here. Because I agree that Saturday is the sabbath. I'm not going to argue over what day Yashua was risen. I will simpley vask in the Joy of knowing He did..

Carry On...

coolwheto
What city do you live in now?: Nor. Cal

Re: JESUS ISN'T GOD?...the evidence says otherwise

Unread post by coolwheto » April 9th, 2009, 12:44 am

To whom it is concerned...Jesus CLEARLY stated Himself as God, through out the Gospels, and by the Apostle Paul --just 30 or so years after Mark (the earliest Gospel) was written. We also have the bountiful testimony of the Early Church fathers, who were directly linked to the first Apostles, who in the first century acknowledged Jesus as God....it is inescapable, and I could provide numerous credible sources out side the Bible it self, dating back to the first century, if any of you are interested.

coolwheto
What city do you live in now?: Nor. Cal

Re: JESUS ISN'T GOD?...the evidence says He Is!

Unread post by coolwheto » April 9th, 2009, 12:51 am

To whom it is concerned...Jesus CLEARLY stated Himself as God, through out the Gospels, and by the Apostle Paul --just 30 or so years after Mark (the earliest Gospel) was written. We also have the bountiful testimony of the Early Church fathers, who were directly linked to the first Apostles, who in the first century acknowledged Jesus as God....it is inescapable, and I could provide numerous credible sources out side the Bible it self, dating back to the first century, if any of you are interested.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: JESUS ISN'T GOD?...the evidence says otherwise

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 9th, 2009, 9:10 am

coolwheto wrote:To whom it is concerned...Jesus CLEARLY stated Himself as God, through out the Gospels, and by the Apostle Paul --just 30 or so years after Mark (the earliest Gospel) was written. We also have the bountiful testimony of the Early Church fathers, who were directly linked to the first Apostles, who in the first century acknowledged Jesus as God....it is inescapable, and I could provide numerous credible sources out side the Bible it self, dating back to the first century, if any of you are interested.
Heck yeah I'm interested.