Johnny's IP address & AlbaniaUnited's IP are the same

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by TeeKay » October 24th, 2008, 11:01 pm

Johnny, you haven't responded to my question..?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 25th, 2008, 12:17 pm

TeeKay wrote:Johnny, you haven't responded to my question..?
What question do you want me to respond to?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 25th, 2008, 4:07 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
Where's the photo you were gonna make which should mirror what i did when pulled up the screenshot of you using 2 accounts? hahaha.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 25th, 2008, 9:23 pm

TeeKay wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:
Where's the photo you were gonna make which should mirror what i did when pulled up the screenshot of you using 2 accounts? hahaha.
Isn't it interesting how now that Johnny is back, AlbaniaUnited is nowhere to be found. Hmmmm?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » October 26th, 2008, 6:49 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Razbojnik- And I am guessing that you have lived the life over there in Macedonia?
Not lived, not living, going to live. :D That's to be honest, I'd be lying if I said either of the latter.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 26th, 2008, 6:51 pm

thewestside wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:What the fu-- is the YACs?
YACS is an anacronym used by law enforcement in reference to burglary rings who's members are of Yugoslovian, Albanian, Croatian, and Serbian descent.

Here is a good article about them -

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... i_53436001
How is Yugoslavian a descent if Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore, and how can Yugoslavian be mentioned if Croatian and Serbian are mentioned after that???

Does it include Bosnians, Slovenes and Macedonians???

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 26th, 2008, 6:52 pm

thewestside wrote:Isn't it interesting how now that Johnny is back, AlbaniaUnited is nowhere to be found. Hmmmm?
Isn't it interesting how everyone knows AlbaniaUnited is JohnnyRed but we're still speculating???

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 26th, 2008, 7:00 pm

razbojnik wrote:
thewestside wrote:Isn't it interesting how now that Johnny is back, AlbaniaUnited is nowhere to be found. Hmmmm?
Isn't it interesting how everyone knows AlbaniaUnited is JohnnyRed but we're still speculating???
No speculation needed. Just pointing out what everyone knows. The only thing we're still waiting for is for Johnny to man up and admit it. But he won't. He's too gutless.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 26th, 2008, 7:12 pm

thewestside wrote:No speculation needed. Just pointing out what everyone knows. The only thing we're still waiting for is for Johnny to man up and admit it. But he won't. He's too gutless.
Slicing a baby into pieces takes guts, but this is just...no...

How does admitting you've been exposed with enough evidence that everyone knows it, including you, and you know that everyone knows it deep inside, how does admitting that take guts? There's alot of things I can admit here that take more guts than that...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 26th, 2008, 7:13 pm

Johnny, let me hear you say it:

"I am a little Albanian fag."

Come on, say it PLEASE.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 27th, 2008, 8:54 am

Isn't it interesting how now that Johnny is back, AlbaniaUnited is nowhere to be found. Hmmmm?

says the 30 year old virgin on the internet...

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 27th, 2008, 9:02 am

razbojnik wrote:
thewestside wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:What the fu-- is the YACs?
YACS is an anacronym used by law enforcement in reference to burglary rings who's members are of Yugoslovian, Albanian, Croatian, and Serbian descent.

Here is a good article about them -

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... i_53436001
How is Yugoslavian a descent if Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore, and how can Yugoslavian be mentioned if Croatian and Serbian are mentioned after that???

Does it include Bosnians, Slovenes and Macedonians???

No they dont include Bosnians and other SLAVS. The YACS group is almost 100% Albanians with the exception of some Serbs and Croats. The only reason the FBI has given it the name YACs is because the Albanians from former Yugoslavia have confused them on the matter. With last names like Nuculovic and Vulavic. Pretty much every member is Albanian from Albania, Kosova or former Yugoslvia, this has been proven by the arrests and indictments given to members of the group in past years.

Wait, your GOING to live the life? The organized crime life? My ass, Macedonians are soft, thats all they ever talk about, I mea I hate posers but like Macedonians are a special kind of posers. The brag about bac home corruption and gangsters back there but deep down I mean they must understand that the country right to the west of them has everything they have times 50. 50 times the gangsters, 50 times the money, 50 times the corruption, 50 times the balls. I mean Macedonians!? Are they a global criminal organization? Not just yet, there almost there though :) (incase anyone would sadly take that seriously, i was being sarcastic, the macedonians are even in the top 30 criminal groups in the world).

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 27th, 2008, 9:31 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Wait, your GOING to live the life? The organized crime life? My ass, Macedonians are soft, thats all they ever talk about, I mea I hate posers but like Macedonians are a special kind of posers. The brag about bac home corruption and gangsters back there but deep down I mean they must understand that the country right to the west of them has everything they have times 50. 50 times the gangsters, 50 times the money, 50 times the corruption, 50 times the balls. I mean Macedonians!? Are they a global criminal organization? Not just yet, there almost there though :) (incase anyone would sadly take that seriously, i was being sarcastic, the macedonians are even in the top 30 criminal groups in the world).
Macedonians are soft? Albanians are the pussiest people in the Balkans after the Greeks. Even Croatians got it together more than you do.

Yes, I'll live it. We're a special kind of posers? LOL thank you we're special. :D

Albanians aren't a global criminal organization, lol...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 27th, 2008, 9:32 am

NOT EVEN REGIONAL(Balkans), let alone continential(Europe) or global...

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 27th, 2008, 9:41 am

Werent you the one who named the Albanian mafia the 5th most powerful in the world? AOC is in all of Europe, Canada, America, South America, Middle East, With Russia, With Africa, Australia. So does this not fit into global power? I just named the four corners of the world that they are in but according to you, the Albanians arent even regional.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 27th, 2008, 12:23 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:

Werent you the one who named the Albanian mafia the 5th most powerful in the world? AOC is in all of Europe, Canada, America, South America, Middle East, With Russia, With Africa, Australia. So does this not fit into global power? I just named the four corners of the world that they are in but according to you, the Albanians arent even regional.
So what? We're in those same places, along with every one of the top 50 groups in the world...

And no, I didn't name the Albanian mafia the 5th most powerful in the world.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 27th, 2008, 12:35 pm

LOL some day Albanians will become more populous than the Chinese ROFL IF you don't get exterminated by then, so keep on going...

AND LOL, JUST FRIGGIN LOL IF WESTSIDE GETS BANNED INSTEAD OF JOHNNY ANYTIME!!!!!!

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 27th, 2008, 3:07 pm

razbojnik wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:

So what? We're in those same places, along with every one of the top 50 groups in the world...

And no, I didn't name the Albanian mafia the 5th most powerful in the world.

I want you to fill in macedonian criminal activites with all of these places:

Europe-
Canada-
America-
Australia-
South America-
With Russia-
With Africa-
Middle East-

If you can then I will never doubt you again and I will admit anything you want me to about Albanians. If you cant you need to say Macedonians are good for nothing, absolutely nothing in the world. Is it a deal?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 27th, 2008, 6:16 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:

Says the faggot confused online personality with 2 accounts pretending to be 2 people.

By the way for your list,you can add Australia to where Macedonians are active,plenty of Macedionian refugees in Melbourne.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 27th, 2008, 8:16 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:I want you to fill in macedonian criminal activites with all of these places:

Europe-
Canada-
America-
Australia-
South America-
With Russia-
With Africa-
Middle East-

If you can then I will never doubt you again and I will admit anything you want me to about Albanians. If you cant you need to say Macedonians are good for nothing, absolutely nothing in the world. Is it a deal?
Deal. Aham:

Europe: Drug traffiking, human traffiking, prostitution, money laundering, fraud, legitimate fronts, smuggling of all types, arms traffiking/gun running, import/export, auto theft, extortion, racketeering, gambling, murder/contract killing, bodyguarding/security companies, bookmaking, political corruption, bid rigging, insider trading, bootleg tobacco/alcohol, counterfeiting of all types, illigal logging, organ traffiking etc.
Canada: Same as Europe, but all to a lesser extent.
America: Same as Europe, but all to a lesser extent.
Australia/New Zeland: Same as Europe, but all to a lesser extent.
South America: Everything excluded besides the financial ones(related to banks, wire transfers, legitimate fronts, political corruption, contract killing, bodyguarding etc.) and the obvious ones(drug traffiking and gunrunning), and in places such as Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela illigal logging.
With Russia: Everything we do with the Russians is either personal or through the Bulgarians and the Serbs, we don't have much turf in Russia, we don't get shit on as much like other immigrants because we're the same people(Slavs) and not Asiastic, and Russia + Israel just cut off visas for certain types of people coming from Macedonia so you know what that means.
With Africa: Everything excluded besides the financial ones like South America and the obvious ones(diamond smuggling), and even war profiteering.
Middle East: Same as Africa, especially war profiteering/bodyguarding/security companies/that type of crap.

Even with China, Japan, India and South Korea we got some shit down with the local groups there, and just like South America, we can't operate freelance since the local groups are too powerful and basically run the country, same reason you can't operate freelance in Macedonia. You know we got shit down with you in Afghanistan, the Caucauses and Central Asia(over you know what).

We, just like the Russians and Italians, are everywhere. If we have a very small presence in Africa, it doesn't mean we don't have one there.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 27th, 2008, 8:17 pm

TeeKay wrote:By the way for your list,you can add Australia to where Macedonians are active,plenty of Macedionian refugees in Melbourne.
Bingo.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 27th, 2008, 8:21 pm

razbojnik wrote:Middle East: Same as Africa, especially war profiteering/bodyguarding/security companies/that type of crap.
I forgot to mention oil here. Mite Nikolov and his NikoPetrol, I'm pretty sure they work with both the Russians and Americans on natural gas and oil.

After all, a few weeks ago there was an IED explosion followed by an attack on our forces in Iraq...

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 27th, 2008, 8:25 pm

Well there's more evidence that the little bitch has two accounts.

Here's what razbojnik wrote "Johnny, let me hear you say it:

Come on, say it PLEASE."

Notice how Albaniaunited responded.

by AlbaniaUnited on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:54 am

"says the 30 year old virgin on the internet..."

Looks like he forgot to sign off, and log on to his other account.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 2:09 pm

TeeKay wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:

Says the faggot confused online personality with 2 accounts pretending to be 2 people.

By the way for your list,you can add Australia to where Macedonians are active,plenty of Macedionian refugees in Melbourne.

Says the fuckin moron who makes no sense when speaking. Just because there are Macedonian refugees there, they are criminally active? Get the fuck out of here moron. You dont know shit, you wouldn't say 10% of what you say on here in real life bitch.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 2:11 pm

Deal. Aham:

Europe: Drug traffiking, human traffiking, prostitution, money laundering, fraud, legitimate fronts, smuggling of all types, arms traffiking/gun running, import/export, auto theft, extortion, racketeering, gambling, murder/contract killing, bodyguarding/security companies, bookmaking, political corruption, bid rigging, insider trading, bootleg tobacco/alcohol, counterfeiting of all types, illigal logging, organ traffiking etc.
Canada: Same as Europe, but all to a lesser extent.
America: Same as Europe, but all to a lesser extent.
Australia/New Zeland: Same as Europe, but all to a lesser extent.
South America: Everything excluded besides the financial ones(related to banks, wire transfers, legitimate fronts, political corruption, contract killing, bodyguarding etc.) and the obvious ones(drug traffiking and gunrunning), and in places such as Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela illigal logging.
With Russia: Everything we do with the Russians is either personal or through the Bulgarians and the Serbs, we don't have much turf in Russia, we don't get shit on as much like other immigrants because we're the same people(Slavs) and not Asiastic, and Russia + Israel just cut off visas for certain types of people coming from Macedonia so you know what that means.
With Africa: Everything excluded besides the financial ones like South America and the obvious ones(diamond smuggling), and even war profiteering.
Middle East: Same as Africa, especially war profiteering/bodyguarding/security companies/that type of crap.

Even with China, Japan, India and South Korea we got some shit down with the local groups there, and just like South America, we can't operate freelance since the local groups are too powerful and basically run the country, same reason you can't operate freelance in Macedonia. You know we got shit down with you in Afghanistan, the Caucauses and Central Asia(over you know what).

We, just like the Russians and Italians, are everywhere. If we have a very small presence in Africa, it doesn't mean we don't have one there.

Ahemmm, in your dreams. PERIOD. I am not even going to bother with this post. All I am going to say is your a fucking idiot and when the Albanian mafia spits, the Macedonian government and mafia drowns. And you talk of paying you guys to operate there. Its OUR fucking country (Illirida).

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 2:12 pm

united wrote:Well there's more evidence that the little bitch has two accounts.

Here's what razbojnik wrote "Johnny, let me hear you say it:

Come on, say it PLEASE."

Notice how Albaniaunited responded.

by AlbaniaUnited on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:54 am

"says the 30 year old virgin on the internet..."

Looks like he forgot to sign off, and log on to his other account.
THe kielbassa posse member just spoke, ahhhh shit. Werent you ran out of these forums when Polish people embarassedly told the news about how they are scared to even go near Albanians? Your back now? Wow... I guess even bitches have rights on the internet...

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 28th, 2008, 3:53 pm

Looks like your spelling needs improvement, ever heard of ESL?

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 5:29 pm

united wrote:Looks like your spelling needs improvement, ever heard of ESL?
Oh you mean simply because of the fact that I dont type like this? Well unlike you I dont feel I have to type with proper grammer to feel smart. Or look smart for that matter. so ill juss stick to typin like this... ok polack? go and drive your neon now :D

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 28th, 2008, 6:12 pm

[/quote]

Says the fuckin moron who makes no sense when speaking. Just because there are Macedonian refugees there, they are criminally active? Get the fu-- out of here moron. You dont know shit, you wouldn't say 10% of what you say on here in real life bitch.[/quote]

Lol if you can't make sense of what i say when i speak then your a bigger idiot then i thought,yeah no shit i took into consideration that not all of them are criminally active but it remains a fact that there is a good portion in Melbourne who are.
Oh yeah and i wouldn't be afraid to say most shit i say on here in person,especially to some 16year old homosexual Albanian haha.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 6:26 pm

TeeKay wrote:

Says the fuckin moron who makes no sense when speaking. Just because there are Macedonian refugees there, they are criminally active? Get the fu-- out of here moron. You dont know shit, you wouldn't say 10% of what you say on here in real life bitch.[/quote]

Lol if you can't make sense of what i say when i speak then your a bigger idiot then i thought,yeah no shit i took into consideration that not all of them are criminally active but it remains a fact that there is a good portion in Melbourne who are.
Oh yeah and i wouldn't be afraid to say most shit i say on here in person,especially to some 16year old homosexual Albanian haha.[/quote]

wheres your fuckin proof of macedonian crime in australia and i dont mean nickel baggers bitch. you have noen you just open your mouth for no good reason. your useless on this forum , honestly. a GOOD PORTION get the fuck real, do you know the percentage of macedonians who turn to crime, its less then 0.0003 anywhere outside macedonia. albanians are global criminals with only 12-14 million people worldwide. the italians have over 120 mill and the russians over 200 million. macedonians are just.... a wreck as human beings. they have no reaso nto be poor except laziness. albanians were dictated by a dicHEAD for 50 years and couldnt do anything. NOW? albanias buildings construction is at the same pace as germanys hahah with 20 times less the population. teekay what race are you sadly apart of?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 28th, 2008, 6:36 pm

wheres your fuckin proof of macedonian crime in australia and i dont mean nickel baggers bitch. you have noen you just open your mouth for no good reason. your useless on this forum , honestly. a GOOD PORTION get the fu-- real, do you know the percentage of macedonians who turn to crime, its less then 0.0003 anywhere outside macedonia. albanians are global criminals with only 12-14 million people worldwide. the italians have over 120 mill and the russians over 200 million. macedonians are just.... a wreck as human beings. they have no reaso nto be poor except laziness. albanians were dictated by a dicHEAD for 50 years and couldnt do anything. NOW? albanias buildings construction is at the same pace as germanys hahah with 20 times less the population. teekay what race are you sadly apart of?
LOL wheres your fuckin proof for those statistics you just pulled out of your ass?

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 6:38 pm

TeeKay wrote:
wheres your fuckin proof of macedonian crime in australia and i dont mean nickel baggers bitch. you have noen you just open your mouth for no good reason. your useless on this forum , honestly. a GOOD PORTION get the fu-- real, do you know the percentage of macedonians who turn to crime, its less then 0.0003 anywhere outside macedonia. albanians are global criminals with only 12-14 million people worldwide. the italians have over 120 mill and the russians over 200 million. macedonians are just.... a wreck as human beings. they have no reaso nto be poor except laziness. albanians were dictated by a dicHEAD for 50 years and couldnt do anything. NOW? albanias buildings construction is at the same pace as germanys hahah with 20 times less the population. teekay what race are you sadly apart of?
LOL wheres your fuckin proof for those statistics you just pulled out of your ass?

what statistics dickface? the macedonian crime percentage? the albanians population? be more specific dickface.