Vice Lords in the BX

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Vice Lords in the BX

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 10th, 2005, 2:17 pm

recently I got a call to donate some money to a children's org in the SOuth BX and go give a lil speech to the seeds, well ya know im all for the babies so I went there and met with the director of the whole event

well next thing u know its a buncha brothers and we trading knowledge on street life and my mans come outta no where with like 5 otha heads and some kids and starts talkin about Vice Lords, well needless to say his older brother started a VL chapter in BX back in 1974!!!! Niggas showed me books with old piks and all that. Dude is old, like in his 50s and he explained to me all they did for the area and how they never acted and arent a gang, Minister Heru-Reality 9 22 12 of the Jackson Ave Insane Vice Lords ... they number roughly around 80 heads, all are 5 percenters,NOI, and Sunni.

The following weekend I met with him at his offices in City Island (these niggas is real business men) and i kicked it with him for a minute and we exchanged business info --- he told me of VLs and 4s all thru the East coast and south. The reason I posted this ish is to let ya niggas know ya hustlin wrong. NTG getting money big time --- Rolling 30s getting money big time ---- GD/BD in the midwest gettin money big time ---- CSB gettin money big time ---- NGE been gettin money ---- MM gettin money--- JA Posse make money -- Zoe Pound getting money --- ALKQN is gettin money

im not one of those hating ass niggas that gets vexed when anutha black man gets a dollar, So if ya doing whats suppose to be done 1ove

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 26th, 2005, 12:19 pm

city island? :roll: what offices? thats middle class italians n stright resturants over der :lol:

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 26th, 2005, 12:36 pm

yung_k wrote:city island? :roll: what offices? thats middle class italians n stright resturants over der :lol:
thats what i thought too home slice

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » May 27th, 2005, 8:47 pm

WHY THEY NOT A FORCE LIKE THEY ARE IN MIDWEST AND DOWN SOUTH CITIES?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 28th, 2005, 11:54 am

100 wrote:WHY THEY NOT A FORCE LIKE THEY ARE IN MIDWEST AND DOWN SOUTH CITIES?
they dont recruit niggas aside from those in they small area -- im not sure why they chose not to spread out

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 28th, 2005, 12:00 pm

what are you suggesting city island is?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 28th, 2005, 12:35 pm

city island is mob town for real ---- them italian niggas got that shit locked - u aint pushin unless you payin

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 28th, 2005, 1:39 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
yung_k wrote:city island? :roll: what offices? thats middle class italians n stright resturants over der :lol:
thats what i thought too home slice
oh i thought by this you were suggesting that it wasn't run by the mob or something like that. my fault.

yahyah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yahyah » May 28th, 2005, 6:17 pm

DID YOU GE MY E-MAIL PREME

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 1:01 pm

anybody in ny heard of 800 stone lords? & if so does anybody know if this is a offbranch of p-stones or what

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » March 19th, 2006, 11:03 pm

It's VLs in NYC? Do the Wu-Tang got some VL ties or somethin?

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 20th, 2006, 12:13 pm

Them Lords beeeenn out East, including 4CH. They in like 30 states, shit is a mega gang, its not hard for a mega gang to go anywhere. The furthest west you could find a Folks or People mob is Cali/Seattle to the furthest east you could find a Folks/People mob might be be New York State?? I aint aware of those smaller states out East so they could be further than NY State. So mega gangs go cross country.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2006, 12:42 pm

im not gonna speak on the every hood in the city/ & upstate but word to god i never seen no vicelords in ny.only chicago mobs i knew of in ny was kings & gdn...most heads on here say peace stones in ny is not the blood 1s but thats there opinion

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2006, 12:45 pm

[quote="FLUID"]It's VLs in NYC? Do the Wu-Tang got some VL ties or somethin?[/quote]

yo thats a real good good question dog...wu tang is not vicelord or nothing..they claim 5% nation(nation of gods & earth) which is a ny organization that studies islam.but that makes me wonder if it was copied from vicelord or nation.the teachings & lessons they give you in 5% is mainly islam...but the universal flag of the nation is gold ,black & white

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2006, 12:48 pm

but quickdraw im surprised though its not alotta chi town mobs in ny...alotta niggahs is fascinated in being damu or crip nowadays there...the smaller states on the east where i found more chi town mobs in they state then in ny was maryland,virginia,georgia

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » March 21st, 2006, 4:35 pm

Qdawg wrote:
FLUID wrote:It's VLs in NYC? Do the Wu-Tang got some VL ties or somethin?
yo thats a real good good question dog...wu tang is not vicelord or nothing..they claim 5% nation(nation of gods & earth) which is a ny organization that studies islam.but that makes me wonder if it was copied from vicelord or nation.the teachings & lessons they give you in 5% is mainly islam...but the universal flag of the nation is gold ,black & white
I used to bump the Wu a little bit back in the day and I used to hear them say Lord all the time and other little shit that made me think they was Lords. Mainly Ghostface and Raekwon.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 21st, 2006, 4:49 pm

p stones, folks, vl's, kings, and even 4ch is in queens. never saw a 4ch but seen their graffiti. i saw everything else tho

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 21st, 2006, 7:02 pm

[quote="FLUID"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="FLUID"]It's VLs in NYC? Do the Wu-Tang got some VL ties or somethin?[/quote]

yo thats a real good good question dog...wu tang is not vicelord or nothing..they claim 5% nation(nation of gods & earth) which is a ny organization that studies islam.but that makes me wonder if it was copied from vicelord or nation.the teachings & lessons they give you in 5% is mainly islam...but the universal flag of the nation is gold ,black & white[/quote]

I used to bump the Wu a little bit back in the day and I used to hear them say Lord all the time and other little shit that made me think they was Lords. Mainly Ghostface and Raekwon.[/quote]

yeah that was some oldschool lingo alotta gods used to use that "lord" & wus sup "god" lingo

LUCKY4CH

Unread post by LUCKY4CH » March 27th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Well, if its VICE LORDS in New York then let me know where they at and tell them to hit me up on here or something. LOL

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 14th, 2006, 5:26 pm

The Nation of Gods and Earths is older than the vicelord nation

b2gunz

Unread post by b2gunz » May 14th, 2006, 7:02 pm

PURPLE BITY HELLO!!!! i need to 2-12 with u homie! asap
bloody_2gunz@yahoo.com
EASTSIDE!!!!!

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 14th, 2006, 9:14 pm

[quote="purplecityhello"]The Nation of Gods and Earths is older than the vicelord nation[/quote]

nation came out 71/72....i dont know about vicelord nation but the way these mid-west dudes say it was out before bloods/crips im guessin this was out since the late 50's making it out longer then 5%

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re:

Unread post by tray36 » October 29th, 2008, 12:34 am

Qdawg wrote:
FLUID wrote:It's VLs in NYC? Do the Wu-Tang got some VL ties or somethin?
na the nge came from the n.o.i they not a gang its the culture of islam which is a peaceful way of life

usernameee
What city do you live in now?: new york

Re: Vice Lords in the BX

Unread post by usernameee » April 10th, 2009, 1:37 pm

HOW THE FUCCK YOU GONNA BE A GOD AND A VICKIE LOU THATS TOO DIFFERENT THINGS!! THAY GOTTA BE FAKE THATS LIKE ME BEING A BLOOD AND A MUSLIM YOU KANT DO IT.