France

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
ArthurFR
What city do you live in now?: Rouen

Re: France

Unread post by ArthurFR » November 3rd, 2008, 5:03 pm

Bonjour, ou Bonsoir je suis français je vie a Rouen dans une ville du nord. Prêt de paris. Je suis passionné par les gangs de rue et je vous informe qu'il n'y a pas de Gangs de rue en France. Dans les banlieue (french-ghetto) Il y a quelque petite bande local mais rien de très fort. Il y a une minorité de français qui aime les gangs afros-américain, comme les crips les bloods ou les gangs hispanique, ms-13, 18th et qui le montre dans leurs style vestimentaire mais il n'y pas ces gangs en France, En France il n'y a pas beaucoup de monde qui écoute du rap américain se qui explique que la culture hip hop/ gangs des USA ne soit pas active , car c'est du Rap-Français qui passe sur la radio ou la TV. Peut être quelque gangs puissant des Etats unis viendrons en France mais pour linstant: IL N'Y A AUCUN GANG EN FRANCE !

I'm French and i don't speak english, so use a traduction English/French for know my text. Thanks.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 4th, 2008, 10:52 am

LOL

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 4th, 2008, 11:41 am

ArthurFR wrote:Bonjour, ou Bonsoir je suis français je vie a Rouen dans une ville du nord. Prêt de paris. Je suis passionné par les gangs de rue et je vous informe qu'il n'y a pas de Gangs de rue en France. Dans les banlieue (french-ghetto) Il y a quelque petite bande local mais rien de très fort. Il y a une minorité de français qui aime les gangs afros-américain, comme les crips les bloods ou les gangs hispanique, ms-13, 18th et qui le montre dans leurs style vestimentaire mais il n'y pas ces gangs en France, En France il n'y a pas beaucoup de monde qui écoute du rap américain se qui explique que la culture hip hop/ gangs des USA ne soit pas active , car c'est du Rap-Français qui passe sur la radio ou la TV. Peut être quelque gangs puissant des Etats unis viendrons en France mais pour linstant: IL N'Y A AUCUN GANG EN FRANCE !

I'm French and i don't speak english, so use a traduction English/French for know my text. Thanks.
Let me give it a try, i speak some french.

Good morning or good evening, i am french and i live in Rouen, a city in the north. Close to Paris. I am interested in streetgangs and i wanted to let you know that there are no streetgangs in France. In the banlieus, the french ghettos there are small local crews, but nothing serious. There is a minority in France who loves the afro-american streetgangs, such as the crips, the bloods and also hispanic streetgangs, Ms 13, 18th street and who immitate their style, but those gangs dont exist in France. There are not many people in France who are exposed to american gangs or hip hop culture, but its mostly french rap that is presented on the radio or tv. Maybe those powerful gangs will come to france but for the moment there are no gangs in France!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 5th, 2008, 1:52 am

i invite this punk mudafuccin lil bitch to come and take a ride down de southcide pj
thats a true french gang the ducky boys from 83 to 95 they were posted up and active as fucc for all the punk ass non beliebver better checc that documentry
called antifa chasseur de skins
[img]http://graffitjpgiconcept.free.fr/duckyboys-apercu.[/img]

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 5th, 2008, 2:00 am

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4yLebwoK4Y&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4yLebwoK4Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
lol thats a documentry im in it as og gang memeber from skinhead hunter gang
we were more fighting racism than otha gangs
but the fight begane in the 88 89 era it became gang vs gang when the black dragons vs requin vicieux aka vicious shark i was also part of that family as paris 13 pj dragons that fight was deadly and many people got killed anyfuccn way u can dl that documentry who is very instructive about the fight against the skinheads ..nowaday its a pj thang and there is still gangs who are specified in mafia like organisation but the guy is from ruen who aint a major city what the fucc do he know about what lolol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 5th, 2008, 2:01 am

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 5th, 2008, 2:17 am

this cite is the hardest site to post docs
ill let u checc it by yoself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yLebwoK4Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxskUjdtpE0
now what the fucc a rouen guys should tell us about our history ?????
i was part of the ducky gang and we were the baby black panters from the french chapter
in the first doc u can see some footage from the 80's and few fight
im not talkin about sum i dont know i was one of the pioneer and my name is known all over paris pj's
not rouen who is a provincial city who never ever banged on that point he's not bullshiting but in paris there was gang since de 60's

Image thats the cover of the dvd available in english

this is the cover of a news paer in the year 89 talkin about french gang as u see u can c me

the ducky boys my set ....

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/f97FwbpN

the southcide wich is still active as we speak

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2008, 11:07 am

LOL

Just stop it already

You and Watts Crackn really need to Stop this BS we going on 6 years of this charade.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 9th, 2008, 3:26 pm

[quote="xxx"]LOL

Just stop it already

You and Watts Crackn really need to Stop this BS we going on 6 years of this charade.[/quote]LOL NO THE THING I POSTED AINNT A NET THING BUT YOUR NARROWED ASS CANT UNDERSTAND IT AND AINT A SIX YEAR STORY ITS back FROM THE 80'S ANYWAY HOP OFF THE NUTTS AND MOVE ON ....OR KEEP ON HATIN BUT IM DUNN ARGUING WITH YOU ...
ITS THE FRENCH TREAD OR AM I CRAZY ?

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » November 9th, 2008, 7:14 pm

casper what is your story...

i remember on the old sg you was saying you was crip this crip that from cpt.

now you are a french frie pushing south cide 13 paris thai muay thai pad thai green curry french fry whatever. come clean pad thai.

1. were u ever from cpt?

2. what nationality are u?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 11th, 2008, 2:48 am

[quote="HiloBoy"]casper what is your story...

i remember on the old sg you was saying you was crip this crip that from cpt.

now you are a [size=200]french frie pushing [/size]south cide 13 paris thai muay thai pad thai green curry french fry whatever. come clean pad thai.

1. were u ever from cpt?

2. what nationality are u?[/quote]lol u start your message with a diss if u expect an answer comme correct .by doin that type of post you might have just sum diss back ..but im a grown man and will not fall in that dissrespect BS specialy over the net .anyway the board is filled with all that BS i came up with an answer i grew up in north long beach south cpt but my father is close to the cpt side ....but moved to paris cause of the divorse of my parents and also im mixed vietnamese and got fam in south pj actually i did all my time and bangin in france ...well the thread is about gang in france just wanted to share with the board some knowledge about paris project gangs since its more than 20 years of my life ...we were against nazi first and we did fall in the same pj vs pj BS and now we see the same racial BS comin up sooo its also interesting to watch what goe on in the state cause BS is movin from coast to coast counntry to country ...last point i came to this board it was full of wanna bees who was dissin each others screamin pk bk ck or tupac is still alive or east side lantana even a west side fruit town was comin up all type of BS we even had pro bush rollin 60's runin around ect ect its the main reason why i started the way i started i came correct and i kept posting after ...now ... bringin that shit up every second is just a waste of time for u and for me and the people moderating this board
hope u understand my bad english even if i aint no french because its not my bloodline i left the us very young so im not a fluent writter ...have a nice day peace

Hu3ro

Unread post by Hu3ro » November 12th, 2008, 10:24 pm

The Ducky Boys were a gang in The Bronx, New York in the 60's guess they liked the name...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 13th, 2008, 7:33 am

[quote="Hu3ro"]The Ducky Boys were a gang in The Bronx, New York in the 60's guess they liked the name...[/quote]
YEP i spoke to all the founding members they all told me that it was cause of the movie wanderers as the duckys was the most violents we were baby black panters i mean the french version of it and we got

along with few other gangs the asnays was main allies also news brothers dockers boys and crazy boys those were all dressed with bombers jacket wore basebal shirt and had a northern american flags as their original enemies was the rockabilly rebels who was mostly french guys of origine and was kkk lovers and use to wear confederate flags...so when i asked my elders about the flag they told me its in oposition of the confederate flag and that was a remake of the civil war in the street ...we were mostly imigrants and the french rockabilly rebels was extremely racists i heard them speaking about the movement we were origanaly from.... they was claming we were cats and was listening only black music while the enemies was lovin' 60's white rock and roll .first the rebels had red rags around their neck for red necks and the duckys mostly blue but on the skinhead era the colors got twisted since no skinhead was wearing rags ... also most of those gangs turned skinhead huntars in 1985 as the rockabily rebels got extincted we and most of our allies and even redskins
went to war ..vicieus war against nazi
skinhead gangs ....
personnaly i started as a baby ducky in a crew called 21 yankees we al got into duckys by the years 86 we were mostly involved againt skinhead but also in war with other gangs who was rappist by the year 88 89 a hudge confedaration of gangs hit the street the black dragons we were their allies and a gang of us even got deeper into it and since the skinhead decreased we got involved in a war south vs north gangs we were allied to south gang like bourreur boys fight boys and black dragon that was the 90's ....

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » December 5th, 2008, 2:43 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, SHIT, IM GONNA DIE OF LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF HAHAHAHHA, A FRENCH SKINHEAD GANG IMITATIN THE CRIPS AND REPPIN 13, THIS GOTTA BE THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER, ROLLING ON THE FLOOR

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2008, 6:57 am

[quote="MadIP"]HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, SHIT, IM GONNA DIE OF LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF HAHAHAHHA, A FRENCH SKINHEAD GANG IMITATIN THE CRIPS AND REPPIN 13, THIS GOTTA BE THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER, ROLLING ON THE FLOOR[/quote]well keep on rollin ...ahahahaha the funnyest shit is you takin your time to read the whole shit and then u even took sum time to post a comment...u feel good ooooh u must be an hard core gangster lolol well roll on the good thing about it ...its free

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » December 10th, 2008, 6:19 pm

i think no one can deny the skinhead gangs but isn't the southcide crips just a car club and nothing more?? im sure because i have heard nothing of this gang until now. i know alot of graff cats from the paris area and they say your car club. the last i heard of gang shit there was uv tpk fucking jacking attacking mother fuckers and burgaling fools homes whilst doing their graff shit too. i know france has hooligangs and local gangs which aren't copies of american la gangs.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 12th, 2008, 7:30 am

southcide is a project organisation to open avenues to our youth ....no you got it wrong the well known old school gang is ducky's ..ducky boys was the gang and not skinhead but skinhead hunters we were fighting them they was enemies ...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 13th, 2008, 12:46 pm

bgcasper wrote:southcide is a project organisation to open avenues to our youth ....no you got it wrong the well known old school gang is ducky's ..ducky boys was the gang and not skinhead but skinhead hunters we were fighting them they was enemies ...
Didn't most Paris gangs look skinhead back in the day? ie. shaved heads, doc marten boots, bomber jackets.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » December 14th, 2008, 2:56 pm

im confused casper. you were fighting boneheads not skinheads red warriors were more or less commie skinheads themselves and julien went on to found a chapter .r.a.s.h in paris and drums in that band brigada flore magon and certainly considers himself a skinhead. so southcide isn't a gang but a youth project org instead. silencioso yeah alot of gangs in paris adopt that look except many had like a toned down pyschobilly haircut. but then the influence of hip hop came and changed that and more people became interested in graff etc. i mean if southcide are still active what activity do they do dealing, burgalary rings, tagging, assaults what?? explain more about this org.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 15th, 2008, 5:58 am

France is cool. They dont have too many gangs there but a couple of areas that can get very rowdy. And they have a great unique rap scene.

Heres an impression:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 17th, 2008, 6:55 am

its my homies on the video ...and even 5 of my own family team ...
actually the productor of this video is from my project this video was ban from tv at that time its was pure uderground projectowned shit about the big 93 half of my set is from that area
Last edited by bgcasper on December 17th, 2008, 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 17th, 2008, 7:00 am

[quote="Silencioso"][quote="bgcasper"]southcide is a project organisation to open avenues to our youth ....no you got it wrong the well known old school gang is ducky's ..ducky boys was the gang and not skinhead but skinhead hunters we were fighting them they was enemies ...[/quote]

Didn't most Paris gangs look skinhead back in the day? ie. shaved heads, doc marten boots, bomber jackets.[/quote]
we were more into the 50's gang scene with 501 levis fly top and brownies on the left back pocket and the docs were taken on enemies even the bombers had to be taken on skinheads the og's were the french black panters and they was commin from the rock and roll 50's cats scene

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » December 17th, 2008, 7:56 am

translation for the lyrics bgcasper,please.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2008, 6:21 am

its about project life and hard core lifestyle of the youth from the projects ...
this band have a famous slogan : je baiserai la france juska kelle m'aime..translation : i ll fucc france until she fell in love with me
for the traduction cuzzz ..im a lazy ass lol

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 18th, 2008, 6:26 am

bgcasper wrote:its about project life and hard core lifestyle of the youth from the projects ...
this band have a famous slogan : je baiserai la france juska kelle m'aime..translation : i ll mess france until she fell in love with me
for the traduction cuzzz ..im a lazy ass lol
Whats the meaning of "Haricot"? I have been thinking about that for a while. They say "cest la fin de Haricot" in the song

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2008, 6:34 am

and to answer sentenza its not a gang scene like in the 80's but its still underground mafia who run their pj and some are from gangs
its project trippin the gang is the project ...and inside the pj its often divided between teams its works like gang and everybody's strap and is controlin a sellin ground with many generations involved ..thats a small corporation and people are living and feeding their family with those structures ..and mostly the fued now are against police and others pj but recently one pj were involved in an inner war so far 16 killings.the cause is a big team involved in an inner war and half of their team were all out against the othaz and body began to drop ....its hot as fucc the pj life of france aint no joke believe me ....

no its 93 hard core and yeah la fin des haricot he said means no more beans wich means broke

bobtom115
What city do you live in now?: VINH

Unread post by bobtom115 » June 12th, 2009, 7:11 pm

Ce lien très étonnant!

pret personnel

manola
What city do you live in now?: vinh city

Unread post by manola » July 10th, 2009, 7:07 pm

its hot as mess the pj life of france aint no joke believe me ....
sonnerie portable gratuite

waree
What city do you live in now?: Paris

Unread post by waree » July 15th, 2009, 1:57 pm

bgcasper wrote:its my homies on the video ...and even 5 of my own family team ...
actually the productor of this video is from my project this video was ban from tv at that time its was pure uderground projectowned shit about the big 93 half of my set is from that area
This video come from a rap group named Tandem, and they are from north suburbs of Paris. That show life in this type of area, but there no gangbanging ! Just some guys from the same "citées" (pj's) trying to make a way in the music bisness. You said that it's your homies in the video wich come from north side of paris, and before that you were pushing this Mafia Trece, another rap group but from the 90's, wich come from south side of paris (no gangbanging at all, too). So who you are rollin' with ? Honestly.

I'm not fronting, some of your past comment contain true information (like the skin hunting era, it was when the Zulu Nation came out in france back in the mid 80's, once again nothing to do with LA type of gang)), but please stop claiming that there's gang members in paris like Bloods or Crips, like many said before there is no gang in paris, most of them are rap group, other are just delinquant (some make big money, essentially with drug dealing, like hachish) grinding on the concrete jungle.
bgcasper wrote: THE ONE NAME AKIM HE IS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF PARIS HE GREW UP IN COMPTON I REMEMBER HE TOLD ME IS HOOD WAS 1-TRAY OR 1-3 SOUTHSIDE THEY WAS IN AN AREA WITH SOME CHINESE AND SOME black AND ARABIC PEOPLE
Never heard about this guy...

bashir 95 wrote:oh ok now I know where he from he's from "porte de choisy" that's in the 13eme inside paris there are big bulding there some of them was rappin famous back in the days mafia trece and south cide 13 (thats the paris crips) chinese poeple are a lot in that place thats like chinatown and the 4000 that's in north paris (93) they call that "la courneuve" thats a bad ghetto too with bleu building

and those algerian poeple are kabyle not kabin lol but damn i didn't know they was some french poeple in compton

so if you see that akim ask him if the member of mafia trece are dead lol he will understand
london_ferg wrote: i mean if southcide are still active what activity do they do dealing, burgalary rings, tagging, assaults what?? explain more about this org.
True. And Mafia Trece are dead they didn't release anything for ages, I guess they have a 9 to 5 job now... It was a rap group who try to look like LA gangs, but this shit never grow in france, it's not the same culture, I think paris is more close to NY than with LA. But even reading about Bloods and Crips in NY is a complete nonsense for me, it's west coast way of life, nothing more.
octrazer wrote:Beware ppl BgCasper is a f*ckin morron ridin the net sayin he is a f*ckin crip gangster, ders no fuckin crip gang in the south suburb of Paris cut that shit out....i leave in Bois L'Abbé in the 94...its a #%@& tough area...ders no crip gangs dere....ppl claimin were dey from yeah, robberies yeah,stick up yeah, car jackin yeah etc....aint no crips wats that f*kin lie...94 is reputed for dere stick up....ppl wana do like Jacques Mesrine, ders big gangs of big shots der like the BS(banlieue sud)..Professional stick up! like brinks, post offices....aint no crips gangs....dats a f*kin b*llsh*t....
If somebody can cut the f*ckin trap of BgCasper do it...and 4 the movie La Haine....aint no gangs in der....Just band of thugs, riottin 4 the death of dere homie Abdel a young arab killed in a commisary, it happened all the time, we lost a lot of ppl like dis, just killd by the cops...deres gangs but no crips....
True too, and another young guy died in police office this week, his homies burned all they can burn for 3 night

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2009, 11:48 am

[quote]

I'm not fronting, some of your past comment contain true information (like the skin hunting era, it was when the Zulu Nation came out in france back in the mid 80's, once again nothing to do with LA type of gang)), but please stop claiming that there's gang members in paris like Bloods or Crips, like many said before there is no gang in paris, most of them are rap group, other are just delinquant (some make big money, essentially with drug dealing, like hachish) grinding on the concrete jungle.

[/quote]yeah for sure i was part of that gang era of zulu nation in france my name is known by people from the street of that period of time
the gang i was talkin about was active in the mid 80's crips and bloods in the mid 80's was not like the one u saw on your tv or on video clips
in france its a different culture but still we were gang member from project and in the 80's we were mostly muggin jackin and skin head bashing on the subway and also we had vicious inside wars anyway and mafia trece was more than a rap band and they are not active no more in the music busness but the mafia of the 13 is still strong and really active checc the news about olympiade project there was a big gang war last month in porte divry ...by the way its my gang brother who was producin tandem and i know them well ....

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » August 27th, 2009, 3:11 pm

wassup with uv tpk these days?? i remember that was one of them crossover graffiti crews that hardcore crime aswell back in the day.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » September 17th, 2009, 3:09 am

DAMN THIS LYING ASS BITCH WONT STOP, FUCK FRANCE AND FUCK EVERYBODY LIVIN THERE, YALL DONT HAVE NOTHIN AS AN AMERICAN GANG, IN EUROPE NEITHER, LIKE LAME ASS LONDON, THE ONLY REAL GANG IS AL QAEDA. BUT THIS BITCH CASPER, HES BEEN EXPOSED 1000000 TIMES, AND HE STILL GOIN, SO LAME ASS ALONSO WONT BAN HIM