DID GOD CREATE THE UNIVERSE??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 28th, 2007, 8:34 pm

Sentenza wrote:Because the Universe is a logical conception. Logical conceptions need "conceptors".

......man if I were high my head would be spinning.

Thats like the question, could God make a rock so big that even he cant lift it?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 28th, 2007, 10:04 pm

all these question.....no answers...only headaches.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 28th, 2007, 10:45 pm

I agree...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 28th, 2007, 10:46 pm

im out this bitch... and by the way yea God created the universe, nigga Because i said so

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 28th, 2007, 11:50 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Because the Universe is a logical conception. Logical conceptions need "conceptors".

Thats like the question, could God make a rock so big that even he cant lift it?
I've thought about similar questions... i realized that the question itself is wrong logically

God as defined in the question suggests omnipotence

"Can't" is only applicable to non-omnipotent beings/things

So therefore the question itself is inconsistent and can no longer be considered a valid question.

...ya I'm a nerd lol

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 28th, 2007, 11:51 pm

BlaKK wrote:im out this bitch... and by the way yea God created the universe, nigga Because i said so
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 28th, 2007, 11:53 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

I've thought about similar questions... i realized that the question itself is wrong logically

God as defined in the question suggests omnipotence

"Can't" is only applicable to non-omnipotent beings/things

So therefore the question itself is inconsistent and can no longer be considered a valid question.

...ya I'm a nerd lol

....I think that if god really does exists he looked at earth a long time ago and said
F-ck It

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 29th, 2007, 12:08 am

don't get down on God because people and things in your life disappoint you...

viewtopic.php?t=17317

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 29th, 2007, 12:23 am

....I think that if god really does exists he looked at earth a long time ago and said

Quote:
F-ck It

He will nigga in time.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 29th, 2007, 2:27 am

you gotta make up your mind, does God exist or not.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 29th, 2007, 2:36 am

^^ No disrespect but this reminds me off the dude left dancing on the stairs.
he doesn't know if he wants to climb up or down, so just stood in the middle, jumping from side to side.

dino

Unread post by dino » January 29th, 2007, 1:57 pm

frozen fire wrote:you gotta make up your mind, does God exist or not.
exactly its better to choose 1 of the 2 life could be alot simpler either way

heeh2

Re: DID GOD CREATE THE UNIVERSE??

Unread post by heeh2 » August 15th, 2008, 2:43 am

Because the Universe is a logical conception. Logical conceptions need "conceptors".
everything is (and or has) a logical conception, but this is subjection

remove the labels.........

and you have the universe, the universe, and NOTHING else

period

universe = universe

i think, therefore, i am, the universe....

let me ask you, what have you observed, as the most logical part of reality (take your time)

(sorry for digging this thread up, i forgot i made this post, and i just HAD to respond to that....)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » August 25th, 2008, 7:10 am

How did nothing explode?????

Anyways, this current reality, and the universe, the reason you can't see heaven, hell or God with the naked eye is because they are in a different plane of reality, aka spiritual plane of reality, while this is considered a physical plane of reality...

It's both simple and complicated at the same time it's hard to explain...

If anyone has played the game the Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion you'll have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about and about all this plane stuff...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 12th, 2008, 7:10 pm

heeh2 wrote:
let me ask you, what have you observed, as the most logical part of reality (take your time)
The cycle of life and death, day and night, Yin and Yang, Heaven and Hell, good and evil, male and female, negative and positive matter, expanding universes that collapse into black holes and create new universes and so on. Its all related to each other....Whats the concept behind all of this? I dont know. That would be like an ant trying to understand Quantum physics if i would try to make sense of all of this, but what i know is that it seems that there is a concept behind all of it....

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 14th, 2008, 2:37 am

Sentenza wrote:
heeh2 wrote:
The cycle of life and death, day and night, Yin and Yang, Heaven and Hell, good and evil, male and female, negative and positive matter, expanding universes that collapse into black holes and create new universes and so on. Its all related to each other....Whats the concept behind all of this? I dont know. That would be like an ant trying to understand Quantum physics if i would try to make sense of all of this, but what i know is that it seems that there is a concept behind all of it....
If you become another Albert Einstein you should understand wtf all this is...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 15th, 2008, 2:06 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
heeh2 wrote:
If you become another Albert Einstein you should understand wtf all this is...
I prefer a philosophical approach to these things. Fuck science... :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 16th, 2008, 5:47 am

Sentenza wrote:I prefer a philosophical approach to these things. fu-- science... :D
Mix religion, philosophy and science and you get an even broader perspective of the phrase "Question everything"...

But I understand what you mean... :D

Traez
What city do you live in now?: MACON

Unread post by Traez » November 11th, 2008, 3:02 pm

God exsits and who says aliens dont exsists dey do cuz i seen a ufo once last year no lie swear 2 god on that it was a red light going across the sky it scared the shit out of cuz i didnt know wat the hell it was.

heeh2

Unread post by heeh2 » November 26th, 2008, 6:59 pm

i gave you the answer in my last post and you responded with perplexity with the same question......

stop labeling everything, stop multiplying problems....THAT is action without reason

some might even call it unreasonable

when i said "let me ask you, what have you observed, as the most logical part of reality (take your time)"

i did not expect an answer.....

their is nothing logical about existence itself.....it just IS, all explanations are subjection

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 8th, 2008, 4:49 pm

heeh2 wrote: ? I dont know
^ ^ IT ALL SUMS TO THAT.. "UNLESS!!!"

YOURS IS A MATTER OF SCIENCE . . OR . .. FAITH

~> WHICH IS IT?

EITHER YOU BELIEVE OR YOU DON'T IN THE "SPIRITUAL REALM"

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE . .

THEN YOU'RE BOUND TO WHAT YOU SEE . . SIMPLE AS IT GETS

IF YOU DO BELIVE . .

THEN IT BREAKS DOWN DOWN INTO A DEBATE OF THE YING AND YANG..

OR. . A "PERSONAL GOD"

THEREFORE i ASK ? ? ?

WHO ARE YOU?

AND WHAT DOES YOUR LIFE MEAN?

"IF ANYTHING!!!"

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » December 11th, 2008, 10:57 pm

I believe there is a god, but he didn't create the universe. I believe "god" was just someone that the people followed, as a leader. Kind of like a king, but "god" put it in the people's head with his manipulating words that he is the creator of all things. They say jesus was born on the 5 B.C.... and jesus is the son of god. how is it possible that god created the universe which has lived for BILLIONS of years.. yet jesus was born on 5 B.C? (correct me if i'm wrong) but thats stupid.. i also believe that heaven isn't real. I believe when you die, you fall asleep forever. for example. ... when youre asleep your mind is asleep. Can you not say that being asleep is like being dead? Because in youre sleep youre minds dead and at rest. am i right? therefore if you die happily, youre in a dream forever (heaven) as you may call it. But if you die with sin and regret youll fall into a nightmare forever (hell) .

heeh2

Unread post by heeh2 » December 23rd, 2008, 6:50 am

i have reason to believe my posts are not being entirely read let alone understood

also - the paragraph from my previous post was actually a quote

its like talking to a bunch of trees here...lol

TheExecutioner
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by TheExecutioner » July 17th, 2009, 10:09 pm

how the f did god creat the universe if humanity created god, demons, and santa clous, the truth is WE WILL NEVER KNOW IT ALL, the more we know, the more questions we have, if you are wise you know this, if your ignorant and close minded, you beleave god created the universe, and everytrhing on earth, when you have doubts you think its the devil trying to get to you, haha! how silly is that, WE DONT KNOW, prove me wrong with a serious argument, not just" i know god exist i just know" "i can feel him" "i talk to him" ha quit fooling yourself, and please dont responde with emotional BS comments.

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » November 27th, 2009, 7:49 pm

We can't prove or disprove the existence of God right now. Ancient Christians didn't know the world existed outside of the current Middle East much less the rest of the world. Christianity was molded by the culture and time period of ancient people. It also has many similiarities to earlier religions of Egypt and Sumeria.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 22nd, 2010, 5:07 pm

Scooby318 wrote:... Ancient Christians didn't know the world existed outside of the current Middle East much less the rest of the world. Christianity was molded by the culture and time period of ancient people. It also has many similiarities to earlier religions of Egypt and Sumeria.
maybe it was the other way around.. Christianity re-enforced what true faith in the One GOD that was lost and forgotten by "the rest of the world"

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 22nd, 2010, 9:53 pm

Ive been waiting for topic like this to discuss how I feeel!

I agree with the person who said ALOT of people will come to learn of GOD through experience and hardship! I knew god was real when I almost dead 4 or 5 years back from a reaction I think was a seizure! That right there change my life and had me look at things in so many different ways! I used to be the first nigga bagggin on people who had less than me or did things to people who wore FUCKED up shoes or of the sorts, fat, ugly etc etc!

The Devil is winning the battle, but he will never win the WAR, im not 1,000% Pure but I have strong beliefs to believe im going to see heaven gates, I seen a glimpse of the light through my hardship, seriously, so I started to do my research on alot of things revolving GOD. See why you guys will be able to understand me is because, my im LESS religious and more with THE SPIRIT within aka MY SOUL! My connection is stronger with god, is stronger than a church would ever bring us to eachother! I started to get indepth with it more and more, and when I discovered "Agenda 21" (Yes its on YouTube.com) AND that opened my eyes to SOOOOO MUCH shit it REALLY scared the shit out of me! So when I saw this 13 part documentary about how "The NEW WORLD ORDER" which is in the bible, will TAKE affect by the year 2012! All that shit in the bible about the mark of the beast is fucking TRUE!

Also you guys have to realize, this isnt GOD Playground, this is the devils, so hes throwing a party while god is gathering asmuch ANGELS as he can before he wakes up for THE GREAT BATTLE! The DEVILs best attribute (Is having Control of people MIND/BODY and SOULS!) Like someone said, his best weapon is to make people THINK the REALM is FALSE and NOTHING. The Devil loves people like Pelon, because what hes doing is DETERING peoples beliefs, keeping them from seeing the "BIG PICTURE" which is "GOD IS REAL" lol and the devil is too! See the thing is the DEVIL has to do ALL this shit WITHOUT ever really showing himself and saying "IM REAL TOO BITCHES", not only people question his existance but they begin to question gods because there is no "ACTUAL" devil, well thats what he wants you to think aswell! The BEST part of the bible to me is the end, "REVELATIONS" because it gets down to the concrete of the knowledge you need to know! It talks about The "Mark Of The Beast and The NWO!"

The Devil is a VERY smart guy and hes good at what he does, you have to admitt that aswell! But there is someone that overthrones him! God GAVE him this shitty creation, to see if people with FREE WILL and Little knowledge, would they choose the DEVILS lifestyle "BY CHOICE" not by force! So yes, what we are living today is THE DEVILS GAME, God is just the referee right?

But Agrenda 21 opened my eyes, to a more, secrective, more organized and HUMBLE devil when I started doing more research after Agenda 12!

How is the devil controlling us without is knowing?

Through ENTERTAINMENT!

First Agenda 21

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCUe61hmqsA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCUe61hmqsA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Illuminati Is CONTROLLING everyone who are ignorant!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m89SB59DT34&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m89SB59DT34&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Movies :

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBKDZhu-EZw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBKDZhu-EZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Music :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kU53MpxaT2g&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kU53MpxaT2g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJi2HaJf1VI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJi2HaJf1VI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Illuminati / Freemason Presidents :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dM7L4SDGdqU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dM7L4SDGdqU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmLoKsvhfe0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmLoKsvhfe0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 22nd, 2010, 10:07 pm

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 23rd, 2010, 3:00 pm

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 13th, 2018, 2:55 am

a great video for yall to check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meIg-TyDm-g - Kent Hovind Creationist vs 3 Evolutionists Debate Daytona Beach, FL April 17th, 2004.

the man kent hovind is a former high school science teacher... I highly recommend you look into his illuminati/new world order teachings, as well.

also, I want you all to be aware of this:
Russ Dizdar is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar). He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)