what would u do

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

what would u do

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » November 13th, 2007, 7:38 am

What would u do if u got cought doing a crime and u knew that u was gonna be facing 20 or more years in jail like drugs,murder,robbery??

Me I know I would not give up and just go down shooting cuzz there's no way I can sit for 23 hours a day in a cement box

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: what would u do

Unread post by justice league » November 15th, 2007, 3:13 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:What would u do if u got cought doing a crime and u knew that u was gonna be facing 20 or more years in jail like drugs,murder,robbery??

Me I know I would not give up and just go down shooting cuzz there's no way I can sit for 23 hours a day in a cement box

knowing that... wny would you play in a way that would get you in that sort of trouble?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » November 15th, 2007, 6:13 am

That's a damn good point

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 24th, 2008, 1:57 pm

justice league wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:What would u do if u got cought doing a crime and u knew that u was gonna be facing 20 or more years in jail like drugs,murder,robbery??

knowing that... wny would you play in a way that would get you in that sort of trouble?
A lot of times we have no choice. We have been forced out of most postions due to lack of work in our communities. The closures of several plants and the replacement of human labor by machines has caused great devistation in our communities. Most of us survive and have been surviving through an underground economy.

If our names were Kennedy or Bush, we might be able to get away with it and maybe even run for president some day. But since we are Browns, Jones' and Jacksons we are mere slaves of to the system.

We do not make the choice to become felons, nor do we find pleasure in sellign drugs to our people nor do we enjoy the hustle, but we must provide for our families. and we will do so, By Any Means Neccessary..

Until we are given other tools for survival, this way of life will continue, even with the threat of Prison Time hanging over our heads..

It is.... What it is.........

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 25th, 2008, 12:53 pm

so than gog et two full time jobs at McDonalds or something,plenty of people do all the time instead of commiting crimes. Look at how most Mexicans work.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 25th, 2008, 1:31 pm

Get out of the country.