Gangster Disciples

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangster Disciples

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 19th, 2005, 12:32 am

my homie jeff fort kicked it off back in 1960 along with my other homie david barksdale, getting gangster with it conning the gov out of 1.4mil through anti poverty funds. the GDs were led by larry hover, and followed jeff forts lead kicking it off with the BGD, Black Gangster Deciple Nation, unified they got gangster on the Chi town drug trade, stackin cash and the bloodiest gang war in Chicago's history.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » September 10th, 2005, 10:27 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:my homie jeff fort kicked it off back in 1960 along with my other homie david barksdale, getting gangster with it conning the gov out of 1.4mil through anti poverty funds. the GDs were led by larry hover, and followed jeff forts lead kicking it off with the BGD, Black Gangster Deciple Nation, unified they got gangster on the Chi town drug trade, stackin cash and the bloodiest gang war in Chicago's history.
The Stones started before the 60s so did the Disciples

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » September 10th, 2005, 10:30 pm

and not everyone used those funds for bad Vice Lords set up food pantries,recreation houses,businesses.J Edgar Hoovers racist ass was head of the FBI at this time and he was using that racist Cointelpro program to destroy black progress.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 29th, 2008, 3:16 am

i heard the gds-were now flagin 7-4-11-and if they aint - straight pumpkin head-hoover remover from the bay to the day when all cold pricks/bricks-pay-cant all be almighty-cause your gay-but heyfrom the trey to san jose-nueva york to seattle-u lose every battle-u trick on your own-from what you shown-your crublin nation iz flippin BLACKSTONE-ashes to ashes-cold bricks to dust-when all[is well]is said in VICE LORD WE TRUST-get your act together fore we take it ALMIGHTY

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 30th, 2008, 1:19 pm

HAHA... I'm trying to figure out why this guy ^ is acting all hard and internet banging... Stick to the subject... Stop being childish...

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 1:54 am

xlsapp wrote:HAHA... I'm trying to figure out why this guy ^ is acting all hard and internet banging... Stick to the subject... Stop being childish...
-u sound like a punk-stick to your manners -and pay attention-counry boy this iz the big city-be scared!-dont come round here with that country grammer-git yo cap peeled-gomer pyle

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 31st, 2008, 12:48 pm

I hear you kid... it's just time to grow up... If you are going to bang, bang in the streets, but talking hard on the internet makes you look about 15. Anybody can NETBANG...It's for kids...

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 3:13 pm

so im young at heart-netbangin to the fullest

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 31st, 2008, 6:03 pm

VIRUSONE wrote:what i mean emulate gang banging over colors.
ViceLords been rockin their colors since 1956, GayLords been rockin theirs since at least 1958, before that, ever lil set in the Chi had their own colors from the get-go, an it's always been the first thang to look for to get the skinny on someone.

Now, just when did you say we started copying el-LAY gangs???

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 31st, 2008, 6:04 pm

ViceLords been rockin their colors since 1956, GayLords been rockin theirs since at least 1958, before that, ever lil set in the Chi had their own colors from the get-go, an it's always been the first thang to look for to get the skinny on someone.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 31st, 2008, 6:04 pm

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 1st, 2008, 10:52 pm

stone greasers right-la copys chi-they even have our gang names out ther-bps-lks-ect-when u ever heard of an la gang rep in in chi?-there no white fence set here -no florence set here no ms13-blood crips none of that shit -fuc*outta here with that-they follow what we start PERIOD-nuff said

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 1:06 am

dont they originate in the chi

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Unread post by tray36 » October 26th, 2008, 6:54 pm

gd is great

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 16th, 2008, 6:07 pm

Im tired of explaining this, but I know people dont use the search button because I didnt so imma give you guy another quick summary.

The Stone's were started around the 20's during the Al Capone Gang, ( Of course they didnt compare, but they were america's first established nationility known gang in AMERICA. ) The Latin Kings were always around..... There was no gangs in LA at this time.......We had Orgizations OF COURSE but not a fully established imma kick yo ass for no reason GANG. The Lords werent far behind they tried to change there name a couple times to Conservative Vice Lords to throw off the Government which made the People's Nation........The GD"s were next to follow, AFTER, THEE, Larry Hoover wanted his OWN establishment and started the People Nation.....and started Gangster Disciples......then followed ( OFFShots, Spanish Disicples, Black Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples ( One of the most ruthless and fastest growing 6'er.....There like Crips in Chicago, they all got a problem with SOMETHING. )

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 17th, 2008, 7:42 pm

youngspade wrote:Im tired of explaining this, but I know people dont use the search button because I didnt so imma give you guy another quick summary.

The Stone's were started around the 20's during the Al Capone Gang, ( Of course they didnt compare, but they were america's first established nationility known gang in AMERICA. ) The Latin Kings were always around..... There was no gangs in LA at this time.......We had Orgizations OF COURSE but not a fully established imma kick yo ass for no reason GANG. The Lords werent far behind they tried to change there name a couple times to Conservative Vice Lords to throw off the Government which made the People's Nation........The GD"s were next to follow, AFTER, THEE, Larry Hoover wanted his OWN establishment and started the People Nation.....and started Gangster Disciples......then followed ( OFFShots, Spanish Disicples, Black Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples ( One of the most ruthless and fastest growing 6'er.....There like Crips in Chicago, they all got a problem with SOMETHING. )
The dudes who started the stones wasnt even born in the 20's. All them gangs is from the early 60's on up and it was already gangs in LA, NY, and probably everywhere else too. LA got gangs established in the 20's or 30's like White Fence that are still around today.

AUSITN
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by AUSITN » December 1st, 2008, 7:53 pm

TomTom wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:it was said that the GANGSTER D1C1PLES is the biggest and most
oranized street gang in america would yall agree with this or no?
YES!!!!!

NO!!! MS-13 and 18st are the two largest gangs in America and but the GDs are the most organized black gang in America Crips are the largest Black gang in America and the world because crips expland out to Canada,some parts of Mexico,and small parts of Latin America,South Africa, and they're in 20 different countries in Europe and in some parts of China and Japan.

AUSITN
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by AUSITN » December 1st, 2008, 7:55 pm

Q wrote:
y.g looney wrote:vicelords and folk are mre organized than bloods and crips they have litature or history that you must memorize before being put in to the organization..example lets say a vicelord is chilling out in cailfornia and throws up his set and a group a vicelords approches him and ask him whats that lit he has a certain amount of time to speak it exaclty the way its wriiten in a book or they get their a$$ kicked i have seen this once plus they talk in code on order to keep from outsiders knowing thier history.
yup u exactly rite

UM DUMB FUCC VICELORD NOR GANGSTER DISCIPLES ARE IN CALIFORNIA YOU STUPID ASS LIL BITCH

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 1st, 2008, 8:30 pm

AUSITN wrote:
Q wrote:
y.g looney wrote:vicelords and folk are mre organized than bloods and crips they have litature or history that you must memorize before being put in to the organization..example lets say a vicelord is chilling out in cailfornia and throws up his set and a group a vicelords approches him and ask him whats that lit he has a certain amount of time to speak it exaclty the way its wriiten in a book or they get their a$$ kicked i have seen this once plus they talk in code on order to keep from outsiders knowing thier history.
yup u exactly rite

UM DUMB mess VICELORD NOR GANGSTER DISCIPLES ARE IN CALIFORNIA YOU STUPID ASS LIL BITCH
When did that person say that? There was GD's in Cali before & even VL's, but I don't think there was ever a VL set. Just like Cali bangers have been to Chicago & rarely do each 1 cop each other.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 2nd, 2008, 12:41 am

rocstar wrote:
youngspade wrote:Im tired of explaining this, but I know people dont use the search button because I didnt so imma give you guy another quick summary.

The dudes who started the stones wasnt even born in the 20's. All them gangs is from the early 60's on up and it was already gangs in LA, NY, and probably everywhere else too. LA got gangs established in the 20's or 30's like White Fence that are still around today.

Sorry to break your heart but i was being very sarcastic in certain points. They were already established as GANGS back when we were still Block Gangs, etc. But you are right, no arugement there.

TO the guy who thinks, G-D's stop chapters before california is an idiot. GD's sit right outside our borders in Orange County. Actually couple of my homies has had bad encounters with some in the valleys. Of course they moved quicker than, they started but they do EXIST. They move from town to town.....and ive actually ran into a nigga banging GD in THE FOX HILLS MALL. Luckily I knew was he was talking about because my cousin from CPF was gonna hand it too him. I told him simply, "My nigga I know about that shit, I got FOLKS too, so ON YOUR OWN BOSS Larry Hoover himself, you better calm the fuck down." And he proceeded with looking stupid.

End Of Discussion, Rocstar is right, we did have established gangs BUT besides Chicano gangs, what gang LASTED its establishment? Hardley NONE, I think were all getting confused here. <3.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 8th, 2008, 6:42 pm

rocstar wrote:

Whats your point? Please dont even insinuate that LA banged before Chicago. Chicago had gangs like the Market Street Gang, Regan Colts, Dukies, Shielders, Fire Kings etc etc that existed in the 1800's. Black gangs been around in Chicago maybe since the 1919 race riot so get the facts straight. You make a comment but the Stones and GDz and Lords starting in the 1950's and up, but the current gangs like the Stones are the ones who absorbed the older black gangs into them. Them older gangs exist within the formation of GDN, BPSN, CVLN, etc etc. So lets not just act like black gangs sprouted up in Chicago one magical evening in the 60's.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 8th, 2008, 7:24 pm

Quickdraw wrote:
rocstar wrote:

Whats your point? Please dont even insinuate that LA banged before Chicago. Chicago had gangs like the Market Street Gang, Regan Colts, Dukies, Shielders, Fire Kings etc etc that existed in the 1800's. Black gangs been around in Chicago maybe since the 1919 race riot so get the facts straight. You make a comment but the Stones and GDz and Lords starting in the 1950's and up, but the current gangs like the Stones are the ones who absorbed the older black gangs into them. Them older gangs exist within the formation of GDN, BPSN, CVLN, etc etc. So lets not just act like black gangs sprouted up in Chicago one magical evening in the 60's.
Bravo, Bravo, someone knows what I was talking about <3.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 8th, 2008, 7:44 pm

Sorry for double posting but, some people think im crazy and I post nothing but GIBBERISH. I know for a FACT Chicago gangs were estbalished way before, LA GANGS. My nigga from GD broke it down, I just didnt know the CORRECT details but those gangs were well in the 1920's and lower......White Fence, Wasnt before LATIN KINGS LOL. Which has both Mexican and Puerto Rican influence, Correct? QuickDraw?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » December 8th, 2008, 7:59 pm

whats this -gang 101-damn that - NO PROFESSSOR SHIT - PLEAZZZZE!!!!!!!!

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 9th, 2008, 1:46 am

youngspade wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
rocstar wrote:Im tired of explaining this, but I know people dont use the search button because I didnt so imma give you guy another quick summary.

lol @ 1800's. That's relevant. Your idiot partner said:
The Stone's were started around the 20's during the Al Capone Gang
I said:
The dudes who started the stones wasnt even born in the 20's.
Idiot said:
There was no gangs in LA at this time
I said:
it was already gangs in LA, NY, and probably everywhere else too. LA got gangs established in the 20's or 30's like White Fence that are still around today.Everywhere else. That includes Chicago. The point about White Fence was they are a gang that started back then and still exists. Not a different gang in the same area. So calm down and work on your reading comprehension skills, I didnt say Chi didnt have gangs before what they have now, I was discussing with your ignorant partner about what LA had.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 9th, 2008, 9:49 am

Sorry to break your heart but i was being very sarcastic in certain points. They were already established as GANGS back when we were still Block Gangs, etc. But you are right, no arugement there.

Yet, again you take me too seriously.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 23rd, 2009, 7:08 am

everywhere had gangs dummies, and LA has barrio mexican hoods, that are still around to this day, from the 20's and 30's so what's good? Now blacks been in gangs in LA since the beginning of the 20th century too, but blacks changed the style and organizations of these gangs during the time periods, and that's where CHI has us beat -they have older modern black hoods.

Clama
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by Clama » August 6th, 2010, 2:52 am

yo its a mostly black gang but has some latino and white members. one of the more known sets and has alot of members.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » September 7th, 2010, 4:16 am

well l.a. actually started the street gangs around the 20's, 30's around there and dey also started the prison gangs around 50's while chicago started with the organized crime and organized street gangs now that is a fact. both cities i have respect for no doubt bout that but if dey clashed it wuld b one hell of a rivalry better than nyc of course.

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 17th, 2017, 6:20 pm

clama, u say that gdz have whites but they r only foot soldierz or some of them r big (high ranking member)?

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread post by numbersrunner » May 7th, 2017, 9:36 am

Invincible wrote:so they're ndependent from cripps and bloods? Are they mostly a prison or street gang?
Gangster Disciples have nothing to do with bloods or crips they are an entire separate organizations. Now because of gangs migrating to other cities and states and because of contact in prison, especially federal prison, you may see some alliances with gds and crips but all in all they are separate from one another.

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread post by numbersrunner » May 7th, 2017, 9:40 am

VIRUSONE wrote:why do folk and people try to emulate la base gangs with colors and enemies and stuff

Folks and People aren't trying to emulate LA gangs they came up with them colors on their own. If anything it's the opposite. You know of T. Rodgers of California? He was originally from Chicago and a member of the Black P. Stone Nation which is part of the People Nation. He brought the P. Stones to California and organized the Blood Nation so he got them wearing read in L.A.