Samoans in LA

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by boston312 » February 7th, 2006, 12:45 am

the city of Carson has the highest Somoan population in the world outside of Somoa. and to the guy who said Puerto Ricans look like Somoans, "No Way". I used to lived in Puerto Rico and yes some of the Black Puerto Ricans can be big and tall but they also have a mestizo population (Taino and Spanish) there which are very short. Me and the other American exhcange students who were living at an exchange college there were quite a bit taller and bigger than them except for their basketball team.

Also ( i hope i dont offend you) but many Puerto Ricans are obesce, most Samoans are gentically big, thick and muscular (not fat). There was a popular conspiracy in Puerto Rico that stated that the American Government was implementing growth hormones into the Puerto Rican imported chicken as somekind of a racist experiment. They actually believed this conspiracy towards the reason why their women (in adolescence) had big butts and big breasts. In my personal opinion i thought this theory to be a myth but i did find the PR women to be very obesce and big especially after the age of 21.

Thats just my 2 cents from living out there

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 8th, 2006, 1:24 am

i think carson has one of the highest but its not the biggest, its either hawaii or
Otara which is a suburb of auckland New zealand

MiChuhSuh

Re: Samoans in LA

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 8th, 2006, 8:46 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:big husky bodies?Puerto ricans?I mean there are big puerto ricans,just like there are big people in every race...but puerto ricans arent known for being big like the samoans.If anything,puerto rican women are known for having big butts like black women.
lol true

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » February 19th, 2006, 7:23 pm

THE UNITED STATES has the biggesst population of samoans ,
in the world.......... 500,000 and thats a fact !!!!!..

AUCKLAND , N.Z claims to be the largest POLYNESIAN CITY , in the WORLD ???? , I dnt think so , Do a GOOGLE SEARCH ,
which will clarify my findings............

SAMOANS have been moving to mountainveiw , ANCHORAGE ,AK ,
since the early 70s , because of family already there , like i said do a GOOGLE SEARCH !!!! , 5,000 SAMOANS reside in , the state of ALASKA.................

INDEPENDENCE , MISSOURI : , large SAMOAN mormon population there also which been strong since early 80s..

CARSON , P.V COMPTON and LONG BEACH : has a very large .
SAMOAN POPULATION , BUT CARSON is the largest in ,
L.A COUNTY....................................................................................

HERE;s a list of other citys that are deep with SAMOANs.

SAN FRANSISCO , EAST OAKLAND , DALY CITY , SAN JOSE , SEATTLE
, TACOMA , FEDERAL WAY WA , HONOLULU , WAIANAE HI ,
FORT HOOD TX , ARLINGTON , FORT WORTH TX , CHARLOTTE NC , TAMPA FL , HOUSTON TX , SALT LAKE CITY UT ,
LAWRENCE , WITCHTA KS , KANSAS CITY MO , SAN DEIGO , OCEANSIDE soCAL , SACREMENTO noCAL , and , ATLANTA GA............................ PAYCE

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 22nd, 2006, 6:29 am

the population of usos in the states is at 250,000 not half a mill sole^^^

Auckland is regarded as the poly capital because of the number of samoans living per mile or as they are a high percentage there

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 15th, 2006, 6:23 am

AFAKASI,
hey dogg hows Parc village looking on the inside as far as races are concerned u know what i mean? are mexicans moving in there or not really? cuz when i went there a few times back in the day it was like 85% samoan 10% black and 5% mexican

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 4th, 2007, 9:02 pm

DC wrote:Samoan and Tongans are definately different, Tongans tend to be a bit darker in skin colour and have different facial features. Samoans tend to have asian looking eyes, but they do speak a similar language as they are both classed as Polynesian.

Do Samoans get along with Tongans in LA or do they fued, I know that there is some bad blood between different pacific islanders.
Also are there any Hawaians or NZ Maoris living in LA or is it just Samoan and Tongans.

DC
Not all Samoans have asian looking eyes! I seen alot of Tongans that have asian looking eyes too but not all. Tongans are darker

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 4th, 2007, 9:04 pm

BlaKK wrote:WTF someone said Tongans are darker than samaons. Hell nah. Samoans are wayy darker than Tongans. And though samoans can easily be defined by there Long Course hair, Tongans is even more distinct. They have the longest hair in the region. Very straight. And Most tonguns have blue eyes, unlike samoans. But yeah Samaons and tongans beef in LA. SOS, TCG, PVCC, Crenshaw Mob, Roughneck Tribe. They all beef.
Whats with your long hair theory and Blue eyes theory? Quit Bullshitting I aint never seen a full Tongan in my life! Mostly all the Tongans I run into are half Samoan or Half Fijian.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 4th, 2007, 10:01 pm

yo this a lil off topic BUT, i been hearing that theres a lot of white people in south central now?

i aint EVER seen a white person in SC.....unless their all hiding inside they houses...

thing im livin in the bay now and i know some whiteboy that moved up here claiming he from south central n mess, and he a straight SKATER...

im like this muthafukka... i aint ever seen a white skater just skatin around SC..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 5th, 2007, 10:11 am

pistolslanga wrote:yo this a lil off topic BUT, i been hearing that theres a lot of white people in south central now?

i aint EVER seen a white person in SC.....unless their all hiding inside they houses...

thing im livin in the bay now and i know some whiteboy that moved up here claiming he from south central n mess, and he a straight SKATER...

im like this muthafukka... i aint ever seen a white skater just skatin around SC..
probably went to USC or some shit. but I remember there used to be this Uso over in Brodway's hood with a white girl, and no one would fuck with her.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 6:43 pm

perongregory wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:yo this a lil off topic BUT, i been hearing that theres a lot of white people in south central now?

probably went to USC or some shit. but I remember there used to be this Uso over in Brodway's hood with a white girl, and no one would fu-- with her.

yea i figured out dude was bullshitting

barely and white folks lol, wutchu mean not fukk with her? she was a G or somesh1t? ahah

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 5th, 2007, 7:07 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
perongregory wrote:

probably went to USC or some shit. but I remember there used to be this Uso over in Brodway's hood with a white girl, and no one would fu-- with her.

barely and white folks lol, wutchu mean not #%@& with her? she was a G or somesh1t? ahah
you know look at her weird and shit, clown on her, fuck with her for being white in a black inner city hood.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 8:37 pm

perongregory wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
perongregory wrote:

barely and white folks lol, wutchu mean not #%@& with her? she was a G or somesh1t? ahah
you know look at her weird and shit, clown on her, fu-- with her for being white in a black inner city hood.
oh, i thought she had respect, cuz uso's get passes from the hood, but yea.....mess id clown too... most minority innercity folks just ... dont like white people... when i lived down there foreal tbh i was like that, and find myself still like that.. ill be cool towards broke white folks, but if their in the hood its like get outta here whiteboy.... but towards middleclass/rich white folks something just takes over me :?

but out of all this i still have friends that are white :?

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » January 18th, 2008, 11:39 am

DC wrote:Samoan and Tongans are definately different, Tongans tend to be a bit darker in skin colour and have different facial features. Samoans tend to have asian looking eyes, but they do speak a similar language as they are both classed as Polynesian.

Do Samoans get along with Tongans in LA or do they fued, I know that there is some bad blood between different pacific islanders.
Also are there any Hawaians or NZ Maoris living in LA or is it just Samoan and Tongans.

DC
Not all Samoans have asian looking eyes. I have seen alot of Tongans with asian looking eyes too. Their are alot of Samoans in Compton, Long Beach, and Carson.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » January 18th, 2008, 11:42 am

PlayaLarga wrote:
wizdom wrote:
kidlocc700 wrote:ignorance.. sigh... yes im samoan.. no were not all related.. its a small island but we didnt all get off the boat yesterday. my race has been her for a LONG LONG time.
lol, sorry. the dude said something and i thought it was true, i never thought all Somoans was related. is Somoans deep in Compton, i heard most of em is Park Village Compton Crips. i also heard a rumor that some Filipinos and Cambodians be in Compton now and shit, is that true?
There's one pinoy and uso that i know of from PVCC.
Trust me my dude Compton also has alot of Samoans. PVCC is the hood they bang in Compton. ITs a Samoan and Blacc gang.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 2:31 pm

khmers usually dont go to cpt

pirulove685
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by pirulove685 » December 3rd, 2008, 3:45 pm

SAMOANS ARE DEEP IN OCEANSIDE, COMPTON, KARSON, LONG BEACH, SAN DIEGO.

OCEANSIDE = DEEP VALLEY BLOODS
COMPTON = PARC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIPS
SAN DIEGO = SKYLINE PIRU

KARSON = SAMOAN WARRIORS BOUNTxY HUNTxERS
ScKOTxTx PARK
ScKOTxTxSDALE
cKABBAGE PATxCH
BROWNZVILLE 218 sTREETx
HAPPY VALLEY 223RD STREETx
GAP 213 STREETx
VERMOUNT BLK
AVALON
GRAcE AVE
FIATx BLK
BALAcE PARK, BARSON PARK, DEFOReSTx PARK, AK PARK, HOUGHTxON PARK, SHEER PARK.

LONG BEACH = EAST SIDE 10/15th STREET SONS OF SAMOA CRIPS, WEST SIDE 32nd STREET SONS OF SAMOA CRIPS, FAM BAM, KRAZY ASS SAMOAN FAMILY GANGSTA CRIP.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 3rd, 2008, 4:28 pm

compton-village town piru

CDAWG
What city do you live in now?: LONG BEACH

Re:

Unread post by CDAWG » December 8th, 2008, 9:09 pm

boston312 wrote:the city of Carson has the highest Somoan population in the world outside of Somoa. and to the guy who said Puerto Ricans look like Somoans, "No Way". I used to lived in Puerto Rico and yes some of the Black Puerto Ricans can be big and tall but they also have a mestizo population (Taino and Spanish) there which are very short. Me and the other American exhcange students who were living at an exchange college there were quite a bit taller and bigger than them except for their basketball team.

Also ( i hope i dont offend you) but many Puerto Ricans are obesce, most Samoans are gentically big, thick and muscular (not fat). There was a popular conspiracy in Puerto Rico that stated that the American Government was implementing growth hormones into the Puerto Rican imported chicken as somekind of a racist experiment. They actually believed this conspiracy towards the reason why their women (in adolescence) had big butts and big breasts. In my personal opinion i thought this theory to be a myth but i did find the PR women to be very obesce and big especially after the age of 21.

Thats just my 2 cents from living out there

MATE YOURWRONG GET YOU FACTS RIGHT SOUTH AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND HAS THE HIGEST POPULATION OF SAMOANS OUT SIDE OF SAMOA THERE RANGING IN THE 600.000 to 800,000 in population MANGERE MANUREWA PAPATOETOE OTARA SO GET YOUR FACTS RITE BOY

CDAWG
What city do you live in now?: LONG BEACH

Re: HAMO UCE U WRONG

Unread post by CDAWG » December 8th, 2008, 9:28 pm

hamo_uce wrote:THE UNITED STATES has the biggesst population of samoans ,
in the world.......... 500,000 and thats a fact !!!!!..

AUCKLAND , N.Z claims to be the largest POLYNESIAN CITY , in the WORLD ???? , I dnt think so , Do a GOOGLE SEARCH ,
which will clarify my findings............

SAMOANS have been moving to mountainveiw , ANCHORAGE ,AK ,
since the early 70s , because of family already there , like i said do a GOOGLE SEARCH !!!! , 5,000 SAMOANS reside in , the state of ALASKA.................

INDEPENDENCE , MISSOURI : , large SAMOAN mormon population there also which been strong since early 80s..

CARSON , P.V COMPTON and LONG BEACH : has a very large .
SAMOAN POPULATION , BUT CARSON is the largest in ,
L.A COUNTY....................................................................................

HERE;s a list of other citys that are deep with SAMOANs.

SAN FRANSISCO , EAST OAKLAND , DALY CITY , SAN JOSE , SEATTLE
, TACOMA , FEDERAL WAY WA , HONOLULU , WAIANAE HI ,
FORT HOOD TX , ARLINGTON , FORT WORTH TX , CHARLOTTE NC , TAMPA FL , HOUSTON TX , SALT LAKE CITY UT ,
LAWRENCE , WITCHTA KS , KANSAS CITY MO , SAN DEIGO , OCEANSIDE soCAL , SACREMENTO noCAL , and , ATLANTA GA............................ PAYCE

LOL EVERYTHING ON GOOGLE IS WRIGHT AY FUCC U KUH

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » February 17th, 2009, 12:52 am

wizdom wrote:damn all im sayin is i never heard of white niggas in Compton. im kool with some whiteboys. but i never heard of no whiteboy gettin Og status especially in Compton. to me thats unheard of.

Goldie from PVCC